Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dining room had been turned into a small conference room - with a white-board and a projector - to allow us to sit down with prospective clients to talk about their needs & ideas.

The kitchen was now also the breakroom - with a small two-person table for Mrs. Jenkins to sit at to eat her lunch - and me to use for dinner.

My living space had a brand-new king-size bed - in a bedroom that was now filled with all of my personal belongings from my mom's house.

With both my sister and I now gone, she was contemplating moving to a smaller house and, maybe, being able to finally give up one of her jobs.

My new home had a mud-room for me to change out of my work clothes in - and a commercial-duty washer & dryer to deal with my soiled garments.

The bathroom had a shower that was big enough for three people. When I had asked Mr. Reynolds why it needed to be that big, he had just winked and smiled.

Once everything was finished, my boss, our new office manager, and I stood in the reception area.

Mrs. Jenkins said, "I think this will be just fine."

She was smiling - and looking back & forth between the two of us.

"I think we just need to make sure the essential equipment works, and I'm ready to start tomorrow morning."

"Essential equipment?" I asked.

She reached out with both hands, simultaneously groped each of our dicks, then turned, and headed down the hall, unbuttoning her blouse.

I had only read about something like this before - and I'm sure there are a number of factors that need to be worked out long-term - but my cock was rock-hard as Mrs. Jenkins shoved me, naked, into the middle of my new bedspread - and then crawled over me to fist my crotch-rocket into her gripping gash.

Once she had done that - and leaned down to give me a lusty kiss - she looked over her shoulder and said, "Okay, boss, I'm ready for my anal evaluation."

Mr. Reynolds stroked his rigid cock a couple times - looking at the two of us - and climbed up to take his place.

My new coworker reached to the headboard, grabbed a small tube of lube that I hadn't placed there, and handed it back to our supervisor.

She went back to kissing me as I felt him getting her ready. Her breath caught, for a moment, as he worked a finger into her butt - and then she was back to making out again, now with moans, as she slowly fucked herself on my meat-pole, trying to loosen up for what was coming.

He announced that he was moving to the final stage and I reached between us to massage her clit a little.

She growled as he pressed into her - but soon she was relaxing - and - in a couple minutes - he had a pretty good rhythm going.

Since he was holding her hips, I grabbed her ribs for leverage and started sliding my meat in & out of her. I wasn't getting the depth I wanted - but it was definitely giving her the stimulation she needed.

I could feel my boss' cock smashing the wall of her exhaust-port against the walls of her vagina. We were hammering her G-spot - and everything in between.

Mrs. Jenkins was screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" non-stop.

The stimulation - and her feral cries finally got to me and I called out, "Close!"

I could tell Mr. Reynolds was pacing himself to meet me at the end.

I lost count of how many times Maggie had orgasmed. She was fuck-drunk - her body squishing around between the two of us as we pounded our cocks into her.

"Fuck!" I yelled, as my testes shriveled - and started firing my salvos at the target - the closest womb.

Mr. Reynolds grunted several times and I could tell he was filling her body with his spunk as well.

Mrs. Jenkins' body seized, once more, and her pussy squirted all over the three of us.

"Fuck!" I laughed. "I'm gonna have to call ServPro."

There was shit everywhere - well - not shit - but ejaculate from all three of us. My bed was a mess.

Mr. Reynolds climbed off, turned to look at us and, smiling broadly, said, "Good first staff meeting."

He started for the door and then turned back.

"I think we should make this a monthly routine," he laughed, as he headed for the bathroom.

"Spare towels on the shelf to the right," I yelled.

"Thanks," he called back.

When Mrs. Jenkins finally regained consciousness, she looked up, into my eyes.

"Was it good for you?" I asked, smirking.

"Fuck!" she gasped. "That was a bad idea. I think you've ruined me."

We hugged & kissed until the boss yelled, "Shower's open. Thanks for the fuckin'. I need to go check in on things at the nursery before I head home. See you two in the morning."

Mrs. Jenkins and I stripped the bed and I put a fan on the headboard to dry up the wet-spot as she lugged the splooge-covered sheet to the washer.

As we suds'ed each other in the shower, she said, "We may need to get you a couple covers - to keep the mattress from getting wet. That bed is going to be getting a workout over the next five years. You'll probably need some more linens as well - and maybe a couple scented candles. I'll grab that stuff tomorrow on my way in."

We kissed and teased as we rinsed each other clean.

"I've changed my mind," she announced, as we toweled off. "We'll go grab that stuff now, stop someplace for dinner, and then we'll come back here so you can fuck me to sleep."

"What about your son and your husband?" I asked.

"They never tell me when they're going to be home," she complained. "Most of the time, I eat by myself - and then throw out the leftovers because nobody bothers to take them. Maybe they'll appreciate me a little more if they miss me once in a while - but I doubt it. I'll stay there most of the time but - as long as you don't mind - I think I'll spend at least one night a week - here - with you - collecting on my commission for this vulgar mission you've got me working on."

I pulled her luscious naked body to mine and showed her how much I appreciated her.

I told myself that I wasn't falling in love with her - but this was the most time I'd ever spent with another human being - and we appeared to be matched pretty well - as odd as that seemed.

"Fuck, boy! You're making this old woman horny again."

I prodded her stomach with my stiffening rod to let her know she was having a similar effect on me.

"Get dressed. Let's go get this shopping done - and then I'll tell you about our first conquest as you fuck my juicy twat with that meat-pole of yours again."

~~~ Week 2 - Donny Sampson (#2) ~~~

As I walked into the landscaping office, Mrs. Jenkins handed me the purple Donatello mask that I had worn the last time I went trick-or-treating. She must have found it hanging on the shelf in my room that had my TMNT collectables.

"You don't want them to know who you are, right?" she asked, when I hesitated.

"You're right," I admitted, taking it.

"Your first ... mom ... is waiting for you. Be firm but gentle. Do not untie her."

"Untie her?!"

"She wants this - which you will discover - but she cannot willingly participate. I talked to her and we've found a loop-hole. Do not ask her anything - just tell her the things you like about her - and then make slow, gentle love to her. If I had to guess, she'll be back - often - and you'll need to work a little harder to sate her hunger. This time, though, she needs to get used to you - and your prodigious member. Her husband is below average. You'll need some time to get her ready - but you're going to change her life in several ways. I'm telling you too much. Just be good to her. Go."

I put on the mask - and aligned the eye-holes - as I headed down the hall - past the kitchen.

I eased open the door to my bedroom to find Donny Samson's mom tied - spread-eagle and wondrously naked - in the center of my bed.

She bit her lip as I entered and slowly closed the door. I never looked back. I was gazing at her amazing body. Her tits weren't as big as I liked but she was fit - almost muscular. She must do a ton of yoga. She was a lot prettier than I remembered.

Donny's dad was the Methodist minister - which explained why she couldn't just agree to have sex with me.

There was a hot MILF in my bed - the second notch in my gun-belt - assuming I came in one of her holes. I seriously doubted I was going to have a problem with that.

"Are you okay?" she asked, tentatively.

"Has anyone told you that you are gorgeous?" I said, peeling off my shirt.

"Keep your pants on for a bit, please," she asked. "Maggie says you're much bigger than my husband and I'm a little worried. Kiss me for a little bit and let me feel your body on mine."

For not being an active participant in this venture, she was doing a horrible job. She was gazing at my chest.

"I need to feel your pecs. Rub your chest against my palm," she ordered.

I leaned over the bed and she felt around on me with her hand - as much as she could - with the restraints limiting her range of movement.

"Kiss me, please. Fuck! It's been so long!"

I crawled onto the bed and leaned over to kiss her. Her hand was stroking my thigh and I eased my growing bulge over so she could feel me - as the lust for her body filled my cock & balls.

"Oh!" she gasped, when the kiss ended. "Lie on me and kiss me some more. Press that bulge against my needy twat."

She bumped her sex against the tent in my pants as our mouths & tongues wrestled.

After several minutes, she turned her head to break the kiss.

"I'm ready. You won't even need to lick me to get me open. My pussy's spread wide like the Grand Canyon right now. I'm such a whore! Please! Get those pants off. I need to see it. I need it inside me. We'll make it fit."

I climbed off the bed and stood beside her - so she could watch - as I removed, first, my pants - and then my briefs.

She licked her lips as my dick sprang into view.

"Almighty Lord! Maggie wasn't kidding! I've never seen a cock that big!"

I gazed at her inviting body and stroked my member a couple times.

"My hand. Fuck my hand."

I stepped over and laid it in her open palm. She grasped what she could. Her fingers weren't long enough to get a good grip. I slowly fucked her hand, watching her face. I think I moaned a little.

"I was wrong; it's bigger than I thought. Lick my clit and finger me until you can almost get your hand inside - or that thing will never fit."

She nodded her head towards her naked sex and I went to start my task.

Her pussy was shaved clean. Did she do that just for me - or is that the way her husband likes it? I caught myself staring.

"He won't touch me anymore; too devoted to his craft. I shave it because I like rubbing my hand over it when I finger myself - and the hair used to mess with my toys. Do you like it?"

I looked into her eyes. She was biting her lip. I nodded.

"Fuck!" she moaned. "Rub your head against my hole. We'll see if it fits. I'm so horny. It's been a long time."

I crawled between her knees and set the head of my cock against her tight entrance.

I held myself in place as she wriggled her pussy around on the knob. Her juices were flowing well and her vagina was, already, gaping open wide enough for a couple fingers to fit.

"Push just a little more. I'm close. What's your name, son?"

Maggie had anticipated this and we had picked out a name that nobody in my school used.

"Augie."

"Push a little more, Augie. I need this."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Will it bother you if I call you Baby?"

"No, ma'am."

"Momma needs your lovin', baby boy."

I pressed in a little more as she ground her labia and vulva on the nose of my penis.

"Lick my clit, Baby."

I lowered my face to her sex, used my fingers to spread her clitoral hood, and licked over & around the stiff knob.

Maggie had been working with me - teaching me. She said I was getting good enough with my oral skills that I would have all of the mom's eating out of the palm of my hand.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck! It's been so long since somebody did that. Holy fuck! Suck it for a second and then stop."

I obeyed her instructions.

"Fuck! Fuck! Don't touch it anymore. Wedge that monster into my cunt. I'm ready."

I took my position once more and discovered that her pussy must have discharged a little - maybe something like my pre-cum - because she was really slippery. It took pressure - but not as much as I'd used before - and it started going inside.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

"Damn, Baby. You feel so good. Come kiss me and keep pushin' that pecker into my pussy. All the way in. Don't stop."

She fought against the restraints to try to devour my face. Our lips & tongues joined the dance that our sexes had started. Soon enough I was all the way inside of her - just brushing the wall of her cervix - and she stopped our oral byplay to catch her breath.

"That's amazing! Maggie was right. She's definitely going to have to ... uh ... trick me into this again. I can already tell you that I'm addicted. It's been so, so long since I had a cock inside me - and never one this magnificent. I didn't even know they could be this big. It's brushing against my womb. My husband's cock never even got halfway."

She leaned forward and gave me another peck on the lips.

"Okay, sweet boy. Fuck momma like a whore. Do not go easy on me. My story is that I was mugged, tied up, and raped - and I want you to tear this pussy up. Do you understand me?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, by God, I'm sure. I'll be praying for forgiveness for a month for this - and praying some more to cover the sinful lust in my mind - as I think about how your cock will feel inside of me the next time we do this."

I kissed her. She needed that as much as she needed fucked.

She took my kisses for a couple minutes and then turned her head away.

"Enough. Rape this pussy. Now!"

I took hold of her hips and she yelled, "Use my tits. Do not be gentle. This is rape."

I reached up to grip her breasts, latching my calloused fingers down onto her firm B-cups - the palms of my hands catching under her taut tits - pinching her entire breast between my fingers and my palms.

I looked into her eyes as I squeezed - harder and harder - my fingers turning white. Finally, she nodded and I felt the muscles of her vagina flex along the entire length of my rod.

"Rape me, Augie," she begged.

I couldn't bring myself to harm her - but I fucked her hard. Her neck muscles flexed as she threw her head back against the pillow - shoving her hips up at me. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

I fucked her until spittle oozed out of her mouth and her body was flopping around beneath me.

I counted at least two orgasms before I grunted and unloaded my seed into her.

She had said "rape" - so I assumed that - protected or not - I was supposed to cum inside.

Mrs. Jenkins had told me not to untie her - but I was worried that she could choke on her saliva or something - so - once I pulled out of her - I unlatched the cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

I laid beside her and rolled her body to face me, listening to her until her breathing returned to normal.

Her eyes fluttered open as Maggie came into the room to check on us.

"My sweet, sweet boy," Mrs. Sampson said, taking my face in her hands to kiss me.

"You untied her?" Maggie asked, worriedly.

"Only after, my dear," my lover replied. "I think he got worried about me when I passed out."

My pimp-lover started laughing and said, "Yeah. He can be a little intense."

"Well, now that I am no longer restrained, I should probably get dressed and make my escape. I cannot tell the two of you that I absolutely loved this - nor that you should find some way - soon - to trick me into something like this again. Although, next time, I think it should be when I'm ovulating. That would cause a stir!"

Mrs. Jenkins' laughed at her friend and helped her off of the bed.

A glob of my junk ran down Mrs. Sampson's leg and she scooped some of it up and tasted it.

"Not too bad," she reported. "I don't think that monster would fit in my mouth, though."

She started collecting her clothes but wrapped me up for one more hug - and kiss - as I climbed off the bed.

"Thank you, Augie." She turned to my accomplice. "I'm so glad I've vented to you all these years!" She wrapped Mrs. Jenkins in a hug as well. "Thank you, my dear."

"I knew it was what you needed. You've listened to enough of my venting as well, all these years."

As I carried my clothes towards the door, my pimp-lover swatted me on the bare ass.

"Recharge that battery of yours, lover. Listening to you two got me all hot & bothered."

"He can go again?!" Mrs. Sampson gasped.

"It takes him a half-hour or so - but - yeah. That's one of the advantages of youth."

I left them to their plotting and went to clean up.

A half-hour later, I was relaxing in one of the big chairs in the conference room when the office manager strolled in wearing nothing but a smile.

"I need to collect my commission before I go home for the night, boss."

"Boss? That's Mr. Reynolds. I'm more like your gigolo and you're my pimp."

She laughed and dropped onto my lap, mashing her slobbery sex against the bump that had begun to form in my shorts.

"We probably shouldn't do this in here," I cautioned her. "It might not be good for the clients if the place smells like sex."

She whined - but climbed off of me - and then pulled me out of my seat and practically dragged me down the hall.

We'd placed a door between the front office area and the breakroom/kitchen - and another one between there and my living space.

There was a small restroom across from the kitchen that customers could use, when needed - and a big, red Do Not Disturb button - on the wall - just inside my area - that locked the door between the public area and the rest of the house.

Maggie had insisted on the button being added so that she could pull me in for a quick "staff meeting" whenever she needed one - without worrying about the public intruding.

The hope was that it would also keep anyone out front from being able to hear us as well - but we hadn't really tested that.

When the button was pushed, security cameras fed a view of the front to the big-screen TV - and a buzzer would sound if someone came in.

Twenty minutes later, Mrs. Jenkins had her "commission" - and she was getting dressed to head home to her family.

"By the way," she mentioned, "Delilah Sampson has an appointment to look over some landscaping ideas she has for around the church. Run by there tomorrow and take some pictures. I'll get the computer to do a quick model and we'll have Mr. Reynolds see what he thinks."

I interrupted her - in the middle of fastening her buttons - to grope her breasts and pull her in for a lusty kiss.

"You're amazing," I told her.

"Your cock is amazing. We're probably going to be rich - at least until you manage to knock one of these women up. Delilah was serious about fucking you the next time she's ovulating. It would do wonders for her - but it would probably fuck the rest of us. I really don't want to lose what I have with you because you feel obligated to marry some woman - or girl - who decides they want to have your baby."

I nodded.

"What do you think about getting a vasectomy?"

"I'd rather not."

"I figured. Let me see what I can come up with. We may just have to hope that you have the world's lowest sperm-count."

I kissed her once more and she left for the night - locking up behind her. Just to be safe, I hit the big red button before I jumped on my laptop to log in to my checking account.

I may need to alter my Fuck It list. Maybe nutting in 104 women was a bad idea. Maybe just fucking them was enough.

None of the women I'd been with so far had demanded a condom. Would any of them? I figured most of these moms were likely clean - but - I would eventually probably run into some that slept around more than I did - and then I was risking more than pregnancy.