Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie's son, Brian, was talking to her. She was sitting at her computer and he was standing in front of the desk.

I thought it would be impolite to listen in on their conversation. He seemed to be upset about something. I was sure she'd tell me later - probably the next time I was fucking her tight pussy.

~~~ Graduation ~~~

As I sat, with the rest of my classmates, on the stage - staring out at the mass of family members, relatives, and friends that had gathered for the ceremony - I picked out the faces of the eight moms - and one aunt - who I had fucked so far.

Amelia's mom was the only one I hadn't cum in - but she'd already pestered Brian's mom for a second appointment - and I intended to remedy that oversight.

I was more than 7% of the way to my goal - and having the time of my life - and making more money than ever before.

Just before the ceremony started, my mom rushed in - still wearing her waitress uniform - found a seat - and gave me a wave. I realized she was sitting next to my sister - who I hardly recognized.

The music started - and the ceremony began. I don't remember any of the speakers, hearing my name called, or receiving my diploma. My body was running on autopilot.

I remember looking at the faces of each of my lovers. Their eyes were on their kids - thinking about everything it had taken to get them to this point.

When I looked at each of them, I thought about how their pussy - or ass - felt - as I pounded my cock into them - about how their pussy tasted - about the way they kissed.

I glanced over at Brian Jenkins. He was looking to the left - at two gentlemen sitting together. I glanced over to where his mom was sitting - and she winked. I double-checked that Brian was still watching what I could only assume was his dad - who wasn't even paying attention. When I looked back at Maggie, she blew me a kiss. I felt my cock filling with blood and told it to chill out.

Browsing across the moms' faces one more time, I noticed that Cindy & Mindy were looking in opposite directions but their lips were moving as if they were conversing.

One of them was looking directly at Maggie Jenkins - and the other was scanning those of us on the stage.

I swear the one looking at the stage locked eyes with me and her twin immediately turned to look at me as well.

At that moment, honestly, I probably should have been scared - but the image of the two of them kissing - as they rode my cock & tongue - flashed through my mind - and it was all I could do not to lick my lips as I thought about how sweet their pussies had tasted.

When the formalities were concluded, I worked my way through the crowd, trying to reach my family.

In the press of bodies, someone groped my cock - through my robe and pants - touching it longer - and more firmly - than just a passing contact. I looked down to see a blind woman smiling up at me.

"Mom!" Emily called out, "be careful. There are a lot of people in here."

"Ooops!" her mother replied, "thought you were someone else."

She winked at me and then turned toward her daughter.

I finally reached my mom & sister - who received me with hugs and congratulations. Mom needed to get back to the restaurant - so my older sibling and I followed her there - and found a booth in the corner.

In between taking care of her customers, she stopped to chat with us.

My sister had just earned her Bachelor's and was going on to graduate school.

I told her that I was planning to help mom get moved to a smaller place and that - since my housing was being covered by my employer - that I intended to make payments on mom's place - to get it paid off faster.

An hour later, we had caught each other up on most everything going on in our lives - and I was standing up to give my family hugs.

"You have a girlfriend yet?" my sister asked me, causing my mother to turn mid-step to see & hear my response.

"Yeah, I've been seeing someone," I admitted.

"I thought so," she said. "You seem happier."

Not quite sure how to respond, I thanked her - and headed for the exit.