Dude, Your Mom's a Cam-girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom gets blackmailed - or does she?
4.5k words
3.95
10k
11
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,541 Followers

OK. I had a weird thought floating around my perverted mind over the last couple of days. I decided to use this as the vehicle for its release. You kind of do need to read the first chapter to fully understand this story, but this chapter probably won't be necessary to be read for future chapters. I might bring back one or more of the male characters (obviously, the mom will be in future chapters), but they will most likely me minor characters. No, this is not an incest story right now, but there is a scene at the end that does hint at it later. Now for a few words from our friend, Captain Obvious.

Hello, fellow perverts. Captain Obvious here. The author of this fine piece of perverted trash has asked me to say a few words, since apparently some of you have difficulty with comprehension of the obvious. The title of this fine piece of smut includes the word 'MOM'. That should indicate to you that there might be a tad bit of incestuous behavior in the story to follow. It should also indicate that that behavior would be between a MOTHER and one or more of her offspring. Therefore, if that would offend you in the slightest, you should have stopped reading this at the title of the story. In other words, if this offends your delicate sensibilities, WHAT THE HOLY FUCK ARE YOU DOING READING THIS AT ALL?????? Should you continue from here and be offended, please feel free to comment on that and allow everyone to laugh at your abject stupidity for being offended by a story that you really shouldn't have read in the first place.

The news item that I included here is a public record. It is a factual event that can be researched. The woman that is involved has even publicly announced it. She is a lovely woman that I have had the great fortune to have communicated with, but she will not recognize the handle I use here. Our contact was on a different platform using a different username. If you are that interested in it, there is enough information in the story to find the publicly available news stories. I will give no further information on that.

Dude, Your Mom is a Cam Girl! 02.

I had just finished one of my cam shows. Yes, I am a cam girl. I started out doing this after my son left for college. I read a story about a couple of women that did this and made a boatload of money off of it. There was even one mom that was pulling in over $120k a year. Sure, I really didn't need the money, but I was bored. Besides, who couldn't do with a bit of extra income? I did my research, set myself up, and began my shows. Maybe I should have thought about the ramifications of my decisions first.

A little history here. Girls stripping and playing with themselves on webcams and broadcasting it over the internet had been happening for years. It had basically been happening ever since technology developed to the point that cameras could be connected to computers and then videos could be broadcast over the internet.

Prostitution is the world's oldest profession, simply because the 'technology' was available from the first time that a woman figured out that a man would give her something for allowing him 2-minutes use of her pussy. It didn't start with Adam and Eve, but a few generations later, some lonely and horney guy probably made the first offer to a desperate and hungry girl. After five pumps and a grunt, she got a portion of his Wooly Mammoth steak to roast over the open fire. The guy, being a guy, bragged to his other lonely and horney friends about it, and she quickly had several other customers. Being a typical conniving woman, she soon had her own cave and made a distinctive mark on the entrance. Thus, the first brothel was founded. Over time, there were more lonely and horney men than she could keep up with, and other hungry girls began to gravitate towards the cave. Being a quick-witted women, the original woman quickly discovered how many mammoth steaks men would willingly give in order to stick their dicks into a young woman for a couple of minutes. She began to 'charge' the other girls a small piece of each steak that they 'earned' in order to let them live in her cave. On top of that, she also took over the running of the cave and making sure that the men paid before allowing them to enter the cave. Thus, the first ever 'Whore Cave', later to become a Whore House and even later, a brothel was formed.

Since that time, it has been a well-known fact that any new technology that can even remotely be used for sexual purposes and pornography was quickly adapted to the medium. When the printing press was invented and became available publicly, writers began printing and distributing pornographic stories and books. When photography was invented, pictures of naked women soon followed. When the motion picture camera was invented, short movies of naked women soon followed. With every leap in technology that occurred, pornography was right on its heels.

The internet was designed and invented as a way for engineers and scientists to collaborate on their work. It started off with email. I'm quite sure that at least a few of those emails between male and female (Ok, probably even between same-sex correspondences) were more than a little risqué. When the internet went public, some of the larger pornographic companies developed their own websites. As the internet technology advanced, so did those pornographic websites. Other pornographic companies were eventually able to get their own websites as well. The content of those sites grew and adapted as the technology grew.

As memory and bandwidth grew, videos instead of just pictures became available. Services, such as AOL rose up to give individuals access to creating their own profiles and access to chat and other groups. Some of these groups were sexual in nature. Story sites as well as sites where individuals could upload private photos were developed. Eventually, individuals could actually create their own personal websites. Dial-up modems gave way to cable services with higher speeds. Faster upload and download speeds, as well as new streaming services, made the porn and individual websites easier and less frustrating to access. Webcams began to be available, so individuals could video-chat with each other. How long do you think it took for two people to start video chatting with each other naked? How much longer do you think it took for a woman to figure out that she could actually charge men for the privilege of chatting with her while she was naked? Her next step was to ask these men what they wanted to watch her do, and what they were willing to pay her to do it.

The beginning of web-camming was born. These websites had all the necessary coding to accept credit card payments, as well as everything else needed to create individual sites. The woman would need to pay a small percentage to the site, but it was easier for her to use the existing resources than to 'reinvent the wheel'. It also gave her an advantage in that her clients only had to go to one site and find her, rather than have to search the entire internet to find her site. The advent of social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter also helped. These women could use these social media platforms to tease the men (yes, and women as well) while advertising and steering people to their pay sites.

Two incidents happened that caused an explosion in webcamming. Neither of these were technologically related. Both were completely independent of each other. The first thing that happened was an otherwise un-newsworthy article in a local newspaper. The problem was that it was rather scandalous and became a nation news item. A local family in a Northern California town had their two children expelled from their private Catholic High School. Normally, this might just make the local news in a small town, however, the reason for the expulsion was not what the children had done, but what their mother was doing. The school had discovered that their mother was a webcam model. She was also a successful businesswoman, and only did camming on the side, but that was enough for the conservative school to expel her children. Further articles that looked into the entire situation discovered that the mother was actually making over $150K a year just from her webcamming - just as a part time 'hobby'. She had a full-time career in a completely different field that paid considerably more. A lot of women saw that article, as well as her photos, and believed that they could do just as well, as if not better, than she did at camming themselves.

The second thing that happened was the COVID 19 Pandemic. This had a two-pronged influence on webcamming. Both parts were due to the fact that the pandemic caused the entire works to shut down. All non-essential businesses were closed, and millions of people were laid off with no, or very minimal incomes. There was the added effect that there were no outlets for entertainment open as well. Strip clubs, bars, community events, parties, EVERYTHING was closed down. People were not allowed to associate with each other. On top of that, millions of families suddenly had their incomes drastically reduced. Pandemics do not stop the bills from coming in. Gas, water, electricity, rent, mortgage, Insurance, food, and other bills still need to be paid.

I'm sure that there are more than a few Sociology graduate students that will be spending an obscene amount of time doing research on this era in order to develop their thesis on this subject, but it comes down to a couple of very simple conclusions. First off, the pandemic shutdown caused all of the normal places where the guys could go to relieve their sexual frustrations to be gone. Second, the shut-down took away most of the normal family income to disappear. Combine that with the article about a normal housewife that was making more than most family incomes from getting naked I her own bedroom, and decisions were easily made. Women signed up in droves in order to cash in on the possibility of extra income from showing off their bodies online. Men, with no other outlet for their frustrations, signed up to watch these women strip and masturbate on camera.

Throughout my life, ever since I can remember, I was always somewhat of a closet exhibitionist. It was never anything really blatant, though. 'Losing track of time when topless sunbathing before my brother and his friends retuned home'. Leaving the blinds on the window to my bedroom not quite closed at night as I took off my clothes and masturbated. 'Forgetting' to wear panties under my skirt to the mall with my friends and spreading my legs to get the attention of the guys three tables over in the food court. 'Innocent' things like that. I was so good at the innocent act that even when I was out with my former husband and had an 'accident' he believed that it was totally innocent. Truthfully, they were all well planned out events that got my juices flowing.

Yes, I read that article. No, I didn't really need the money. Still, I was intrigued by it. After all, a little extra money wouldn't hurt, plus I was really excited about showing off my body to a lot of people. Yes, I said people, not just men. I went to college. I had a dorm roommate that was actually quite liberal as well. I was very well versed in the intricacies of saffic pleasure. Not that my son needs to know about it, but I have a great relationship with the young wife next door. Her husband leaves the house by 7:00 AM every weekday morning. She is in my house naked by 9:00 AM.

Just after my son left for college, I signed up for one of the camming sites. I make no apologies for that. I was a healthy woman with needs, and it took care of my latent exhibitionist desires. I did, of course, use a fake name on my profile, but other than that, I didn't do anything to hide my identity. No masks, blurred face, or any other disguises. I should have figured that I would eventually be recognized.

By this time, I had a decent following. I was pulling in about $2,000 a month from my camming. So far, it was all solo, but I had been getting inquiries about some collaboration with other women. I was actually considering a couple of offers.

"Hello, Ms. Quinn." Said the disgusting little troll on my doorstep. Scattered behind him were three more similar creatures. Seriously, I had no idea why my strong, intelligent son insisted on hanging out with these idiots. After all, he was much better looking than them, and lightyears ahead of them in intelligence.

"Hello, Oscar. As you know, Dave is not here. What do you guys want?" I answered.

"Well, we just happened to stumble across an interesting website. The boys and I thought that you might be willing to help keep it a secret from Bobby. After all, what would he think if he knew that his innocent mom was getting naked and masturbating for all the world to see?"

Well, no subtlety there. This was pure and blatant blackmail. I'm not an idiot. I figured out exactly what this troll and his slimy friends were after before the third word was spoken. Still, the game needed to be played.

"And exactly what would it cost me to keep this a secret from my son?" As if I didn't already know.

"It's a surprisingly simple arrangement." He answered. "All we are asking for is what you are already doing, just in reality instead of fake."

"And by that, you mean...?"

"Instead of the dildos and vibrators, that you usually put in your pussy and ass, you use our cocks instead. Obviously, it wouldn't be part of your regular show, but just something on the side instead."

OK. So, he wants me to do a gang band with him and his friends in order for him to not tell Davey about my new hobby. OK, so maybe it was more than just a hobby. Yeah, I really didn't need the money, but it sure didn't hurt. OK, so it was obviously too late to just shut down and remove the object of their blackmail. Anything that was on the web was there forever. Yes, these morons were stupid, but I couldn't take the chance that they were complete idiots. Even if there was a 0.0001% chance that they had actually downloaded any evidence, I needed to deal with it.

"So, if I fuck all of you, you don't tell my son that I am camming? Is that the game?" I asked.

"Yeah." He responded. "Whenever we want."

Well, it has been a while since I got laid. Still, I needed to set some limits here. I couldn't have them coming (or cumming?) over at any time. Yeah, they thought that they had me over a barrel (OK, so that could actually be pretty fun), but I still needed to keep things manageable.

"OK. You have me in a predicament, but I'm not going to be your 24/7 slut. I do have other things to do. I will agree, but there are conditions." I countered.

"Really?" He seemed shocked at my agreement. "Like what?"

I smiled. They really seemed to be surprised that this had worked. "First off, it is only once a week. Every Thursday afternoon, starting at 1:00 o'clock until 4:00 o'clock. That's it. No earlier, and you walk (most likely stagger) out the door at 4:00 o'clock. Second, until you bring me certified clean lab results from STD testing, you use condoms. I'm not going to put up with getting an STD from whatever whore you guys paid for. Also, if I do end up with an infection later, all of you will be cut off. That means that if one of you does fuck someone else, you will use a condom until you get another clean test done. Third, you will give me your cell phones as soon as you arrive. I'm not going to have you bastards recording what we do here for added blackmail evidence. Fourth, if there is a single hint that this arrangement gets out, you are all cut off."

"Fine. We can work with those conditions." They agreed. "Now, let's see what we agreed to."

OK. SO, they want a show? I'll give them a show. "Sit down." I told them. Once they were seated in the living room, I spoke again. "Alexa, play 'Funky Cold Medina." If there is a better stripper song than that, I haven't heard it yet. (Ok, 'Spank Me' by Madonna, but that's if you are giving lap dances)

I began swaying to the music as it started to play. I really wasn't dressed properly for a strip show. Give me a break, I wasn't expecting this scenario when I got up this morning. I had just thrown on an old house dress. No, I didn't bother with a bra or panties either. Needless to say, I was buck naked shortly into the song. Still, I did continue to dance and sway to the music. I figured that I was gonna have to fuck these four cretins, so I might as well get them ready. Judging by the tents in their pants halfway through the song, I was successful.

"OK, boys." I announced as the final chords to the song faded out. "If I'm going to do this, I'm going to enjoy it. Line up in front of me and let's get the preliminaries out of the way." I continued as I dropped to my knees. "The first one is always too fast, but the next ones last longer."

I think that they were a bit surprised at what I said.

"Come on. I don't have all day!" I insisted.

That must have pulled them out of their stupor, because they all immediately began shedding their clothes. Unsurprisingly, Oscar was first in line. He was, after all, the supposed leader of the pack. His thin 4-inch dick was already rock hard and throbbing. My lips had no sooner touched his dick when he began spewing his cum in my mouth. 'What the fuck?' I thought. 'Are these imbeciles all virgins?' I swear, my lips never even touched the second one before he started shooting his load. It was just my hot breath that touched the end of his dick that set him off. Three and four weren't much better. Oh well, that's why I wanted to get the first one out of the way in the first place.

"Alright." I announced after swallowing the fourth load. "You guys need to get me ready now. Come over here and start fondling my tits and pussy. Before you guys fuck a woman, you need to get her warmed up, otherwise it's just a painful and miserable experience for her."

Truthfully, all four of them had such small dicks that I would be surprised if they would cause the least bit of discomfort. Still, it had been a few years, so my pussy had probably tightened up a bit. Anyway, the more stimulation I had, the better. They circled around me and began groping my tits, ass, and pussy. Yes, they were clumsy and had no clue what they were doing, but between me guiding their hands and a few words on suggestion, I started to get aroused. I finally got to the point where I figured I was turned on enough, and I was just beginning to get irritated by their pathetic efforts. Time to move things along.

"OK. whichever one of you that is going in my pussy, lie down on the floor. Whoever is going in my ass, use that lube on the table to lube up your cock (Ok, it wasn't really a cock. A cock is at least 6-inches long. It was a dick. Still, I thought I would be nice and try to boost their egos.) The other two, stand there on either side of your friend that is laying down."

Apparently, Oscar decided that he wanted my pussy first. As he began laying down on the carpet, Jay was reaching for the lube. Mark and Tommy kneeled down on either side of Oscar's head. One thing about 18-year-olds is that they didn't soften up after one orgasm. All four of them still had hard dicks. Gotta love the quick recovery of young ..... Fuck, I couldn't really call them men. Whatever. The quick recovery of youth.

I straddled Oscar and lined up Tab A with Slot B. I slid all the way down, then leaned forward. "OK, Jay. When I remove my butt plug, slide your cock in my ass." Thankfully, I was wearing one of my smaller butt plugs at the time. Otherwise, his dick probably wouldn't have even touched the sides for a few minutes until my hole shrunk. Anyway, there was no slow going for him. He was able to just shove it all in at once. When Jay was embedded in my dirt road, I turned my head to the right and sucked Mark's dick into my mouth. My left hand found Tommy's dick and began stroking it.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,541 Followers
12