Dude, Your Mom's a Cam-girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked Mark's dick and stroked Tommy's for a minute before I realized that Oscar and Jay weren't doing anything. Seriously? I mean, they had their dicks buried in my cunt and ass, and they weren't even moving. I mean, I understand that these guys were virgins, but come on! Did they not even have the slightest bit of instinct?

"Guys, what the fuck? None of us are gonna get off with you two just lying there like you future wives are gonna do. You gotta start moving. Lying there motionless only works for your future wives. Either way, you are the ones that need to supply the action."

"Uuummmm,,,,"

"Oh for Christ sake." I cried out on frustration. "Pretend that my pussy and ass are your hand. Now pretend that you are holding your hand still and you need to move your hips to push your dicks in and out of your hand."

At least that got some erratic movement out of them. I continued to suck Mark and stroke Tommy for a couple of minutes. When I felt Mark beginning to show signs of blowing his load, I switched over to suck Tommy and slowly stroke Mark. Oscar and Jay were very erratically fucking me, which had the effect of making them last longer. I took advantage of that and was subtly circulat8ng my hips so that my clit was regularly rubbing against the base of Oscar's dick. There was a reason that I wanted them to fondle me for a while. I needed them to ramp me up enough so that it wouldn't take much for me to orgasm. I mean, I could control the one in my mouth and the one I was jacking off, but the ones in my pussy and ass were beyond my control. Thankfully, they were both so inexperienced that they couldn't get the rhythm correct to cum quickly. They lasted long enough to get to the point where when they finally did cum, the feeling of their cum jetting inside me set me off. As I felt their dicks beginning to swell, I put the last efforts in to get Mark and Tommy off as well.

After a few minutes of recouperation, positions switched. Mark was now on the floor, Tommy was behind me in my ass, and Oscar and Jay were sharing my hands and mouth. Having watched Oscar and Jay, Mark and Tommy now knew better what to do. Not only that, but a second orgasm from all of them helped them to last longer. Mark and Tommy actually did a pretty decent job of fucking me. I had two good orgasms before they pumped their loads into me. We managed one more round with Oscar on my ass, Tommy in my pussy, and the other two sharing my mouth and hand. Oscar and Tommy had, by that time, figured things out a bit more. Their stamina was a lot better by that point as well. They fucked me to two more orgasms before they let out their last weak streams of cum.

I remodeled my bathroom 6 months ago. I had designed it so that I could do some really fun videoing in it. The result was a very large shower with multiple showerheads. It was just the right size for five people. No, we didn't fuck in it, but there was a lot of groping. I put an abundance of soap on my tits and used them to soap up every square inch of all four guys before rinsing them off. In repayment, I had four pairs of hands spreading my body wash all over my body. We finally got out, dried off, and got dressed again.

"Same time next week, slut." Oscar said as they walked out the door.

He thought that he was being in control. He didn't see my smirk as I agreed. I had decided that I could use four inexperienced boys for some fun. They were plain lumps of clay that I could mold into masterpieces. I would train them to be great lovers that could satisfy any woman that was lucky enough to have them. Sure, they didn't possess enormous cocks, but that was just a myth. It isn't the size, it's how you use it. Besides, there are other things that can be used as well. Tongues and fingers for example. They thought that they were in charge. I laughed. I knew who really had the advantage here.

They thought that they could blackmail me into having sex with them. For one gang bang a week, they wouldn't tell my son that I was a webcam model. I would go along with it for now. After all, it was kind of fun to play along. Apparently, they neglected to think about who actually pays Bobby's credit card bills. After all, I gave him that card for emergencies. Of course, I am going to look at all the charges on it. It doesn't take a lot of effort to connect a specific charge to a certain account. Subtracting the small percentage that the service takes; I was basically paying myself. What Oscar and his friends didn't know was that HorneySon696978 already knew what his mommy was doing. He had even 'anonymously' contacted me during a couple of my shows.

No. I would continue to pretend to be blackmailed for a while. I would use this to teach them how please women. Maybe eventually, I would use this to turn it around on them and make them submissive to me and a few of my new friends. This could turn out to be a lot of fun.

12