All Comments on 'Duelin' Hitachis'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wolf182wolf182almost 8 years ago
pretty hot!

if you're left mumbling and slightly incoherent afterwards, it must've been good, right!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sybian

I have two sybians if you wish to compare!

rafter9010rafter9010over 7 years ago
yup

I got my wife a new wand for an early Valentine's present based on your experience here. She put the Ben Wa balls in while using her new toy. This isn't the first toy she's had, but definitely the most concentrated. She lasted a bit longer than you did, but not much. She came so hard one of the BWballs shot from her pussy and broke the TV screen at the foot of the bed. DAMN!! Thanks for the inspiration.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ten stars if I could!!

You have such a beautiful moan!!! So loud and so sexy!! I'm quite jealous of your neighbors!! Lol. I have a wand too, but just on my clit at the lowest is enough. I assume the second wand was on your rose bud? 😉😉😉

Loved it, now I'm going to see if you have anymore toy sessions. <333 Keep posting!!

LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98over 5 years ago
Damn. I need a Hitachi :)

That sounded fantastic and it was a breath of fresh air to have someone having so much fun with themselves. I could feel your smile and your laugh as you enjoyed it. Can't wait to listen to the rest of your voiceovers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuck this made me cum so hard my pelvic floor cramped up…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...