Dueling Duets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little more kissing, Judy asked me if I was hungry. "What, you want me to eat you again?"

"No, no! Well, yes, yes! But I was thinking that I must be wearing you out, and you need some sustenance. I'm hungry too. Let's go down to the restaurant."

We got dressed, she fixed her makeup and hair, and we took the elevator down. Over dinner, Judy kept looking around. "Nervous that someone might see us?"

"Oh, no, I can see that I'm getting checked out by some of the guys. They look like they're from out of town. I wonder if they are fantasizing about what they could do to me tonight." I told her they probably were, and might be jacking off in their room tonight thinking of her. Her nipples showed quite plainly when I said that, even through the bra.

After dinner, I strolled over to a nearby drugstore, and purchased a razor with three blades, a can of shaving creme, and a small pair of scissors. As we were going back up to the room in the elevator, Judy asked me what I was planning. "You're not going to make me wait another day to see that beautiful pussy all cleaned up, are you? I intend to trim it up, if you'll let me." Once again, her nipples got hard.

"Don," she began, as we walked into the room, "in that book, there are some pictures of girls down there. Some of them have a little bit of hair, but some of them look like they are bald. Why do they do that?" I explained the attractiveness of a completely shaved pussy to some men. She asked me if Lisa groomed herself that way. I told her that occasionally she would do it, to give me or some other guy a special treat, but normally she kept it a little longer, and nicely trimmed. "Did she do it for David?" Judy queried.

"No, she hasn't been shaved in the last couple of years. I would have noticed something like that."

"Good! Don, since you're going to trim me up, would you like to shave me completely?"

I had her take all her clothes off, and then go into the bathroom. I had her sit on the side of the tub, then wet and soaped her legs. Then I shaved her legs with the razor, taking my time, letting her feel the comfort of a razor shave done slowly and with a sharp blade. After I had done both of her legs from toe to top, I cut as much pubic hair off as I could with the scissors, and then shaved her pussy, making sure to get all the hairs inside the thighs. Then, as the blade was getting full of hair and dull, I rinsed her off and then shaved her again with a new blade. Finally, I turned the shower on, soaped her with the washcloth all over her groin and ass making sure that I got into all the cracks and had her rinse thoroughly. I toweled her off, and then, as she sat on the toilet seat, I used the little bottle of hand lotion to moisturize the areas I had just scraped. Afterwards, I took her hand and put it on her pussy, letting her feel the difference. She got very excited, and dragged me out into the bedroom. "Teacher, show me a new position!"

"Is there any part of your body that you'd rather I not touch?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"I'm not sure what you're thinking of, but as long as it doesn't hurt me, I'll trust you."

I moved the easy chair so that the back of it was to the window, turned off the lights in the room, and opened the curtains wide. We had a beautiful view of the city in the distance. I sat down in the chair and motioned her to sit in my lap. We sat there for awhile, kissing and licking, and I asked her to suck on my nipples. She hadn't thought of this before, but (like everything else, now that she realized that sex wasn't dirty or forbidden) started to kiss my chest. After a few ineffectual strokes, she asked me for some pointers.

"Do you like the way I suck and kiss your tits?"

"You know I do."

"Then just do to me what you'd like me to do to you."

That did it. She started nibbling and sucking one of the nipples, all the while playing with the other one with her hand. Gently at first, then getting a little harder until finally she bit it so hard that I yelped. Then gently again.

While she was doing that, I let my free hand roam across her breasts, and down to her groin. As soon as I touched her clitoris, she jerked as if an electric shock had traveled through her body.

"Oooh, that's so sensitive without the hair!"

I started to bring her to climax quickly, but instead of screaming, she just kept on kissing my chest. After she was done, I stood her up, and then had her kneel on the arms of the chair, with her arms on the back. Kneeling there, she had to have the idea that anyone outside could see her, when in fact the glass would reflect all light so that we were perfectly private.

I kneeled down and started to eat her nicely shaved pussy again. She was still hot from the finger fuck I gave her, and she started moaning almost immediately. I let my tongue slip up her slit and licked the area right above it. Then I started nibbling all over her ass, getting closer and closer to her anus.

"You aren't thinking of . . .?"

"Only if you want me to," I replied. I kept licking near it. Finally, she moved her ass so that my tongue came into contact with it. As she felt the new sensation, she pressed backwards into my mouth, and I lapped deep into her anus. I could tell she liked it. After awhile I stopped, stood up, and started moving my penis around her pussy area. As always, it was quite wet, and I slipped my dick into her cunt. The moaning and screaming began almost immediately. I was very slow, and reached around her to squeeze her titties. She just came and came, and after about five minutes of that, I was ready, so I sped up and exploded into her.

It felt so good that my toes started to curl down and I could barely stand up. After I was through coming, I staggered off her and fell on the bed. She was on top of me in a minute, hugging and kissing me, telling me how much she liked that and what a great lover I was.

After she got the warm washrag and cleaned me up, we crawled into the bedsheets and just held each other.

"Don, I think I know how I want to take revenge on David for what he did."

"Don't you think that being with me like this is enough?"

"Oh, I'm even with him now, but I want to be ahead of him. The best part of my idea is that he'll never know, unless one of us tells him. It's perfectly harmless."

"What are you going to do?"

"It's what we are going to do, if you'll help me. Do you remember why I caught David and Lisa?"

"Sure, he wanted to have Lisa in your bed. Because you are such a cold, frigid . . . ouch! You didn't have to squeeze it that hard!"

"Yes, dear, I used to be cold and frigid, but now I'm not, thanks to you, and David will so much enjoy the education you're giving me. But, think, he never got to have his fun. By accident, I caught them before they had a chance to make love in our house. If we make love there, it will be like I'm one up on him. Why don't you help me with this?"

"Well, how do we get into the house without the neighbors seeing us?"

"That's simple. Simply wait at your office until after dark, and then call a taxi to bring you to my house. The neighbors will simply think it's David returning. After we're done, I'll drive you back to your car."

It sounded like something she had thought out, and I figured she deserved to have a psychological edge over her husband. I agreed, and after some more hugging and kissing, we fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, she woke me up in desire. I felt that she needed one more lesson in positions, so after I prepared her with my mouth, I climbed on top of her in the missionary position. As I moved slowly within her, she began to come. Yes, she screamed.

The next morning, as we were preparing to leave, I asked her what the neighbors would think about her coming in so early after having been out all night.

"Oh, that was easy. I just told Mrs. Grundy across the street that I was going to visit my daughter across the state line, and asked her to keep an eye on the house until I got back this morning. I can't wait to see you tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~

As I worked that morning, I reviewed the weekend's schedule. That evening, of course, I'd be with Judy. Lisa was going to catch a red-eye from Denver, and would get home by Midnight. I'd be home before then, not that Lisa would be concerned. Dave would return from his golf trip with his buddies Sunday afternoon. It seemed like there was enough slack in the timetable that it would all turn out alright.

I left the office about 2:00, and went over to the club for a round with a couple of my friends. They knew that I was a bachelor, so I ordered a sandwich in the grillroom while we were having a couple of beers. Afterwards, I drove back to the office and putzed around until it started getting dark around 8:15. I called a cab, and he took me to Judy and Dave's house. Judy met me at the door, and passionately kissed me after she had closed it behind us. Judy was wearing a sheer black robe that showed her figure exquisitely with matching panties, and a black and gold choker around her neck.

She took me on a quick tour of the downstairs, poured me a drink and then led me upstairs to the bedroom. It was a gorgeous house with a traditional master bedroom suite. You know, cathedral ceiling, fireplace, reading nook, his and her walk-in closets, a spa that they denigrate to the status of 'master bedroom.' Judy, as I expected, had some interior decorating blood in her, and the room was quite nice, if a little sterile. There was a king-size bed, and I remarked on such a playground.

"It hasn't been a playground. I insisted on the biggest bed I could find, so that we wouldn't have to bump into each other as we slept. Now, I think the function is going to change."

She laid down on the bed, and started told me to undress myself. I took her negligee and panties off, leaving her dressed in only that black choker, and put then started to eat her pussy. She was getting into it when we heard a car door slam.

"Don't worry," she said, "it's just the next door neighbors."

Then she told me to lie on my back with my head at the foot of the bed. She climbed on top of me into her favorite position. As we were really going to it, I heard a gasp from over my shoulder. I strained my neck, and there was Dave, staring at his 'cold, frigid' wife on top of me with her breasts flying and her shaved pussy grinding on me. Then I realized that he was half undressed, and on the other side of him was my wife, Lisa, with her blouse hanging wide open exposing one of my favorite camisoles.

"Don't you dare stop, Don," she cried, "and you two can just sit on the edge of the bed and watch us."

I began to droop a little bit from the shock, but then Judy started twisting my nipples and my old cock got hard again. I sure am glad he's a free thinker. If it was up to me, I'd have bolted right there.

Dave was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching the show, and Lisa went up beside him and started kissing his neck. She seemed to be taking this right in stride. He looked at her, looked at his wife, and then said, "What the hell," and started kissing my wife back.

By the time Judy was screaming in climax, Lisa and Dave were completely naked. Lisa laid down beside me and motioned Dave to enter her in missionary. She put her legs all the way around his back and had him coming in no time. By the time he had come (didn't take long,) Judy was starting to cool off. I never had a chance to come; I'd never seen my wife with another man before, and I was too busy watching all the gyrations around me to concentrate.

As Dave got off of Lisa, Judy hugged him without getting off of me, said, "Welcome home, dear," and kissed him. Lisa bent over me and gave me a wonderful kiss. Judy climbed off of me, passed kleenex all around, and said, "I'm sure you're all thirsty. Let me go get something to drink. Is champagne all right with you? No, don't get up, why don't the three of you laze around and catch up with each other?" Then Judy got out of bed and put on a flimsy little robe on that showed her figure very effectively.

I just looked at my wife and her lover, and asked, "Now before the two of you ask me the same question, What the Hell are you two doing here?"

Dave said, "We're here to have sex. Judy told us we should come here because it was the right thing to do." Dave looked a little out of it right then, and I just looked at Lisa.

Lisa laid down on the bed and said, "Perhaps I'd better tell it, but I'm still frustrated. While I'm talking, I want you to touch me!" Not knowing who she was talking to, we both put our hands on opposite nipples. Dave was shocked for a minute and pulled his hand away. Lisa grabbed it and put it where he could tease her cunt. "I got a voicemail Tuesday afternoon from Judy, asking me to please call her. I got a hold of her here at the house." Just then, Judy returned with a tray of champagne and various finger foods. Pouring us all a glass and putting the food within reach on the nightstands, she took a seat on the couch and just listened. Lisa continued, "Judy told me that she understood why Dave had strayed, and that she felt that if he didn't complete his mission that she would never be able to get him back. She begged me to have one more tryst with him here at the house, and asked me if I could possibly meet him at the airport on Friday evening. After we had talked for over an hour, I thought she was sincere, and I decided to help her out of the mess in her marriage that I had helped to create. Oooh, a little faster please, Dave. I checked my schedule, realized that I could slough off my Friday afternoon meeting, and I could meet Dave at the airport.

"About 6:30 West Coast time Wednesday morning, I got a call from Dave in my hotel room. Dave you sounded so excited! Keep going! We agreed to meet at the airport, as Dave found a flight that got in about the same time as mine. Would one of you eat my cunt?"

I motioned to Dave to go ahead, and he put his head between Lisa's legs. I got off the bed and went to sit next to Judy, who was smiling and watching. She cuddled up next to me and started tickling my dick while I kneaded her breasts. I said, "But Dave, you were supposed to play golf in North Carolina until Sunday. Did you cut it short?"

"No, I wasn't. It was a seven day package, and today was the last day." We just looked at each other, and then the truth dawned on me. Judy just said, "David, I think you help should Lisa. I think she's ready to come." He went to back to work with his tongue, while I went back over to sit with Judy.

We were sitting there, watching Dave work on Lisa, and Judy whispered into my ear that she'd set the whole thing up, but she was glad for the way it was working out. She made me feel good about being her lover.

After Lisa climaxed, much more quietly than Judy did, they both sat up, grabbed a gulp of champagne, and then looked at us. Lisa looked at me and said, "Okay, loverboy, what in the hell WERE you doing here, fucking Dave's wife?"

Judy began, "It's my fault, not Don's. I set this whole thing up. I talked Don into helping me with some clothes and jewelry, and started leading him on a little bit. By Monday evening, I was pretty sure he'd go to bed with me if I played my cards right. I was planning on keep putting him off until tonight, when I would get him over here so that the two of you would find us in bed together.

"But on Wednesday night, my plans changed. After we had gone shopping once more, I got Don to drive us out to Smith's ford."

"You mean the creek up north?" asked Dave. "The place where we first made love in the back of my Chevy?"

"Yes, that's the one. But something happened. While I was letting him kiss me a little bit, I realized that for the first time I was enjoying what was happening. Don was such a gentleman that I thought about taking a blanket out in the field and letting him have me there, just like you did with me the next couple of times, David. But I couldn't be that unfaithful to you.

"David, don't be upset with me, but the last two nights I've spent the time with Don in a hotel room. I tricked him into coming over tonight; he didn't know you'd be walking in on us. He's taught me so much about making love, and I know I'll be a better wife to you for it, David."

With that, Judy got off the couch, and went over to the bed, and put her face close to Dave's and asked, "Can you forgive me, dear?" They began to kiss, and then to feel each other up. Lisa came over to me, and we watched them for awhile. Then, Lisa grabbed our clothes and started for the door. The last sight I had as I closed the door to their bedroom was Judy sitting down on Dave's hard cock.

Lisa and I found a guest bedroom down the hall and started making love ourselves. I enjoyed making my wife come, and coming myself, as we listened to Judy's screams.

After about an hour, Dave knocked on the door and asked if we'd like him to take us home now. After we got dressed, Judy was waiting downstairs for us, fully dressed in a new, exciting outfit. She shook Lisa's hand and thanked her, and then shook my hand too!

Dave drove us home, four miles or so, and very little was said. When we went to get out of the car, Lisa gave him a nice kiss. Dave shook my hand and said, "Thanks for everything, tiger." I just told him, "You're welcome. Anytime."

The next morning, I skipped my golf game and Lisa and I just stayed in bed, screwing and talking. She wouldn't let me out until I gave her every last detail. Then she made me waffles. Over breakfast, we figured that we should get them a little something, sort of a re-marriage gift.

We went to a bookstore and got a copy of The Joy Of Sex. We inscribed the title page, 'With much love from Lisa and Don,' and then had it wrapped. I drove up to their house, Lisa got out of the car, put it inside their screen door, rang the doorbell and ran like hell back to the car. We were gone before they ever got the door opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

For about six weeks, there was no contact between the two couples. We were having dinner at the club by ourselves on a Wednesday night in mid-October, and the two of them passed by as we were just getting our drinks. Judy was wearing a very sexy black and white strapless outfit with a serious slit up the side. We stood up to say hello, and Lisa said, "Why don't the two of you eat with us?"

We were sitting in a quiet corner where no one could hear us, and eventually the conversation turned to how they were getting along. Judy beamed, and said "Screwingly, just screwingly!" Two months before, she would never have made a joke like that.

A little while later, Judy said, "Don, David and I really want to thank you. When David and Lisa had their affair, I was afraid that our marriage might be over. Lisa, I'm not blaming you; on the contrary. I simply didn't know what my husband needed or wanted, and you were able to give him some of that. But Don, being such a gentleman as he is, gently tutored me so that I could make David love me again. Oh, he wasn't shy about getting into my pants," she said, giving me a little pat on the hand, "but his original motivation was to help us, to show me how to go about getting me my husband back again. Without him, I'm sure we be in divorce proceedings now."

Dave countered, "She's right. We like to thank the two of you. What can we do for you?" Of course, I told them that the pleasure had been all mine (quite a bit of it was,) and that they should just forget it. Dave told me he would like hell.

The evening ended with the four of us sitting in the bar buying each other after dinner drinks. I think Dave won, 1 up, but I put up a good match. As we left, Judy gave me a kiss and a pat on the ass!

About a week later, I got home after work on Friday night, and was surprised to find Lisa's car in the garage. Normally she works later than I do. I went into the kitchen, and heard Lisa's voice from our comfortable living room, "I'm in here, dear."