Dull Al Ch. 03 - LOTS More

Story Info
Shannon continues to teach Al.
6.6k words
4
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

This is the continuation of the 'Dull Al' story. This is part 3. If you haven't already read part 1, 'Dull Al -- Needing a life' and boy does he get a wild one... and part 2, 'Dull Al -- Open Mind' and now his mind is being flooded with NEW things, you really should go read them in order so you can discover who the characters are and how we got to this point. Enjoy the stories. I'm Don, telling the story.

It's Sunday morning and I'm on my way to pick up Suzy and then meet Shannon and Al at the gate of the nudist club. It's just a short drive to Suzy's apartment. I walked up to her door and knocked.

She opened the door. "Hi, Don."

I stepped in so we could share a tight embrace and a sensuous kiss.

She spoke. "Today should be exciting. I've never been to a nudist place."

I answered. "You look very sexy in your short skirt and tank top. I see you decided to skip the bra. Are you wearing panties?"

She replied. "No, I'm going to be undressing when we get there. This makes it quick and easy. Do you like my new sandals?"

I took a quick look at her sandals before answering. "Those are cute... they're as minimal as the rest of what you're wearing."

She said. "Thank you. You look comfortable. I've never seen you in side pocket shorts and a nice t-shirt. Are your tennis shoes new?"

I replied. "No, they look new because I only wear them with shorts."

She asked. "What time are we supposed to meet them?"

I answered. "We have time to stop somewhere and have a nice brunch before driving up to the club to meet them at 1:00."

She had a surprised look on her face. "You didn't mention brunch.......... out......... I'm not dressed for that!"

I answered. "You're dressed just fine! All you need is your purse for your ID. I have everything else we need in the car."

She sighed. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you only tell me part of what to expect. It's always.... Interesting.... some of the things you plan for us."

I spoke. "There's a nice pancake house on the way there. I'll tell you what to expect while we're having brunch."

She gave another a sigh. "Hanging out with you is never boring. Let's go."

On the drive to the pancake house I explained to her what I had packed. It was a short list. Sunscreen, an ice chest with drinks, 2 medium sized towels to sit on at the club on chairs or benches and 2 large towels to use while sitting on the grass.

At the pancake house we sat at a table so Suzy was facing a wall, since her skirt was very short and no panties. Her tank top revealed that she had wonderful full breasts topped with nice nipples. I was enjoying the view. We enjoyed a leisurely brunch and headed the few miles left to the nudist club as I explained to her what to expect after we got there and what the basic rules were. I told Suzy that one of them might offer to apply sunscreen and to just say 'That would be nice.' When they're done say 'thank you'.

Shannon and Al were waiting for us at the gate leaning against a golf cart so we didn't have to use the intercom to tell the office we were at the gate. They were both dressed in shorts and tank tops.

Shannon was excited. As soon as we got out of the car she was rushing to us. She gave me a hug and a nice kiss. Then she hugged Suzy. "Suzy, you better kiss Al hello. Kisses between friends are nice."

Suzy stepped over to Al and gave him a hug and a nice kiss.

Al spoke. "Shannon surprised me just a few minutes ago that you were coming. Welcome to our club. Follow me and I'll show you where to park."

Everyone got in their vehicle and we drove up to the parking area by the office and got out.

Shannon said. "We need to stop in the office so you can sign our guest book. Then we're free to show you around.

I said. "Let me get my bag and ice chest."

We went to the office and signed in. The girl at the desk handed us a paper with information and rules on it.

Shannon spoke. "Al, you take Suzy's hand and I'll lead Don."

We left the office and they led us to a grassy area where they had a big blanket spread out.

Al spoke. "This will be our 'base camp' for the day. We can all undress and just leave everything here. Keep your shoes on for now."

Suzy looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.

Shannon spoke up as she was taking her shorts and tank top off.

"Once you're nude you'll just blend right in. Only people with clothes on attract any attention. Your things are VERY safe here."

Suzy smiled and we undressed. Al was already nude.

Shannon spoke. "Let me give you a quick tour of the important things. Like where the restrooms are and some fun areas."

Off we went.... Suzy and Al holding hands and Shannon and I holding hands. Everyone's free hand was carrying a towel to sit on. The rest rooms were nice. I noticed they did have a small snack bar. They took us to see the swimming pool and hot tub. Some tables with shade if it got hot. A basketball court, a tennis court, a volleyball court and horse shoe pits.

We ended up back at our 'base camp'. Shannon said. "We might want to put some sunscreen on. That sun is straight over head."

I got a bottle of SPF30 out of my bag.

Shannon said. "Don, rub some of that on me. Al, put some sunscreen on Suzy. Be sure you don't miss anywhere.... She's pretty pale. We don't want anyone getting sunburn... that not fun."

Suzy spoke right up. "That would be nice, Al."

I started putting some sunscreen on Shannon. She directed me where she wanted it... mostly everywhere.

Al was watching us and just tried to copy what I was doing with Shannon to put sunscreen all over Suzy. Al seemed to enjoy doing it and Suzy wasn't surprised so it all went well.

Suzy spoke. "Thank you, Al. I certainly don't want to sunburn."

Shannon followed. "Yes, Thank you Don. Do you guys need any?"

Al wanted a little so Suzy put some on his shoulders and back where he couldn't reach. He did the rest himself.

I handle the sun pretty well so I passed.

About that time two 30ish couples walked up. One lady spoke. "Will you join us for a little volleyball. Teams of four are more fun than teams of just two. Let's split couples so we're all playing against our mates."

Shannon spoke. "OK, Don, you and I are teaming with this lady and the other man. Suzy, you and Al are teaming with the other lady and man."

One of the men said. "We already have a ball. Let's go play." Everyone exchanged names but I don't remember them now.

The volleyball court was sand so we all played barefoot. Luckily the sand wasn't too hot. It wasn't a spike the ball or go for the kill type game. It was more like how long can we keep the ball alive. We didn't even keep score. 30 minutes later we were all hot and sweaty... but we agreed it had been a lot of fun.

Shannon seemed to enjoy 'being in charge'. Al seemed OK with that. Suzy and I were guests so it was sort of up to them to lead.

Shannon suggested. "Let's all go to the pool. We'll have to shower off but the shower is an outdoor one right next to the pool. There's a soap dispenser and we all have a towel."

The eight of us headed for the shower, each of us took a turn and headed for the pool. The water was the perfect temperature to cool off. If you wanted hot water the hot tub was right beside the pool. We continued to play with the volleyball in the pool for a while. I decided I was thirsty so our four got out and dried off just a little and headed for our 'base camp'.

We enjoyed our drinks and conversation for a while. We decided we better re-do the sunscreen after being in the shower and the pool. It went just like it had earlier without anyone suggesting we do it another way. We were becoming closer friends.

Al spoke. "There's a nice paved nature trail that goes back to a meadow. If it was early or late we might see some wildlife. But it's a really nice walk."

Everyone was fine with taking a small hike. Al grabbed Suzy's hand.

He spoke. "We won't need towels on the nature walk."

I took Shannon's hand and off we went.

The paved trail was wide enough to walk side by side and the bushes were trimmed back so you didn't have to worry about getting scratched. We were just chatting occasionally about what we were seeing. The trail went up over a little rise and then dropped back down. Al and Suzy were a little ways ahead of Shannon and me. They dropped out of sight over the rise.

Shannon whispered to me. "Wait right here. You said I had to show you everything."

She walked about three steps in front of me and stopped facing away from me. She was slightly up hill from me. She spread her feet wide and bent way over so I had perfect view of the crack of her ass, her puckered little pink asshole and her pussy from behind.

I walked up behind her and ran a finger down her ass crack and across her asshole. She shivered and then stood up. We held hands and hurried to catch up with Al and Suzy.

She whispered. "Remember... I can be submissive, too."

The meadow was pretty. The hike took about half an hour. We ended back at our 'base camp'. We each sat down on a corner of the blanket so we were facing each other.

I looked around to see what kind of people were near us. I was quite surprised. I saw a couple I knew from dancing. I got up and walked the 40 feet to where they were sitting. They were both smiling.

He spoke first. "Hey, we didn't know you are a member, too."

I answered. "No, I'm not a member. My lady friend and I are just guests for the afternoon. This is quite the place."

She spoke up. "We've been members for three years now. We come up here to relax."

I said. "We might think about it. See you later." I walked back to my group.

Shannon asked. "Do you know that couple?"

I answered. "We're dance friends. I was surprised to see them here."

Al asked. "They have ice cream at the snack bar. Anybody interested?"

We all stood up. Al spoke. "It's on me."

The four of us walked to the snack bar... again Al and Suzy... Shannon and I... holding hands. None of us seemed to care if it raised questions with anyone.

We got our choices of ice cream and returned to 'base camp'. The ice cream was delicious!

Shannon spoke. "There are some cabins here for rent and some people have a trailer parked here permanently so they don't have to tow them here repeatedly. That area is sort of off limits unless you're staying there."

The afternoon was getting pretty hot. Shannon spoke. "Everyone grab your sitting towel and come with me."

We all kind of looked at each other... and got up. She led us down a dirt path a ways out of the central area. In just a few minutes we were in a small amphitheater with benches that was no longer in use.

Shannon spoke. "Almost no one knows this spot exists. It's most always empty... and it has nice shade. Let's sit awhile and talk."

We each spread out our towel and sat down on two benches so we were facing each other. Surprisingly this time Suzy and I were sitting together and Al was sitting with Shannon.

The conversation was interesting... bordering on sexual... each of us talking about some interesting happening from our past.

We decided to call it a day. Shannon spoke. "Let's say our good-byes here so they can be nicer... than we would want to do up by the office. I'll start."

She stood up and stepped in front of me. "Don, I want to thank you properly for bringing Suzy up and spending the afternoon with us. Don't anybody be shy!"

We all stood up. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight... skin to skin... and gave me a kiss like we were lovers.

She spoke again. "Al, show Suzy you're happy she came."

He stepped in front of Suzy... gave her a nice hug... and a really nice kiss... but it wasn't like the kiss Shannon had given me.

We picked up our towels and walked back to 'base camp'.

Suzy and I got dressed to leave. They were going to stay a little longer. We all walked to the parking lot.

Shannon said. "Don, on the back of the sign that's inside the gate there's a button to open the gate. It will close automatically."

Al spoke. "Suzy, I really like what you're wearing. It's sexy! We'll all have to get together again soon."

We shared just simple hugs. Suzy and I got in my car and headed down the drive to the gate.

I asked. "Well, what do you think... of Shannon and Al... and nudity?"

She answered. "I like them. And being nude with them and other strangers was fun. I'm OK with getting together with them whenever you want to arrange it."

We headed back to Suzy's apartment. We went out for dinner later and then back to her place for the night. Life was good.

It was Tuesday evening again. My phone rang. I answered. "This is Don."

It was Shannon. "Don, I want you to know that Al and I really enjoyed Sunday. We all had so much fun. I hope I wasn't too bossy."

I answered. "We had fun, too, and Suzy is looking forward to us all getting together again. I had warned Suzy about nudists liking to put sun screen on other people. It's a sneaky way to get away with putting your hands all over your friends. She was prepared so that worked well."

She went on. "Now you've seen all of me. Your finger made me shiver. I wasn't expecting that. I hope I didn't push things too far."

I replied. "You got a little close to going over the line but everyone handled it OK. To change the subject, I'm working on the transcript of sessions 3 and 4. You're really pushing him. I think he will do anything you want.... And let you do anything to him that you want. Surprising him with 'a friend' was an interesting way to make him nervous... but he obviously liked it."

She replied. "I had that done to me once. It really shows what anticipation can do to your mind."

I asked. "What do you have planned for the next couple of sessions?"

She replied. "I'm going to keep going back to previous sessions before doing the next one. It really reinforces everything in his mind. Besides... I like tying him down and having my way with him."

I laughed. "Of course you do. What subjects are coming next?"

She replied. "I should make you wait for the tape but I'll give you a hint of what happens next. You remember the tape said I was going to invite my friend back and we were both going to really work him over."

I answered. "It sounded like he was looking forward to being double teamed again. Just don't invite a friend all the time. Sometimes it needs to be just the two of you."

She went on. "No, the time after that I want him all to myself. I'm going to give him an enema... two quarts. Then I will tell him what the enema was for... so that he is clean and very empty...... so I can fist him!"

I was surprised. "Have you experienced being fisted?"

She answered. "Yes, most people don't understand that it's really just starting with one finger, adding the others one at a time, then folding your thumb in so it is possible to put your whole hand up someone's ass... or a woman's pussy."

I answered. "Al is going to be very well educated in a very short time."

She asked. "Would you be open to a session with all four of us doing each other?"

I answered. "I'm not into guys and Suzy's not into other women. At some point it might be fun to let you two ladies work Al or me over and the other one of us watch and wonder what we might get. Then it would only be fair for Al and I to get to double team you or Suzy while the other one of you wonders what your turn might be like. Then you ladies would get to do the other one of us and we would double team the other one of you.

There would have to be two rules that are NOT negotiable... actual intercourse or any penis penetration is ONLY with your own partner. Penetration toys are NEVER shared unless thoroughly washed and wiped with alcohol. Another time we could just do 'one on one' with each other's partner."

Shannon was surprised... and relieved. "I was going way out on a limb to ask that question. I really hoped I wouldn't regret it. We'll talk about it between just us before we suggest it to our partners. Deal?"

I replied. "Deal."

We finished talking and agreed to think about the future.

Just before she hung up Shannon said. "Give me a week to do the next two sessions. I'll call you after that."

I hung up my phone. I wondered what all might happen.... And when.

It had been a week since Shannon and I last talked. Again, it was Tuesday when my phone rang. I answered. "This is Don."

It was Shannon. "Hi, Don. Is the transcript of sessions 3 and 4 done so I can read it?"

I answered. "Yes, it's done. We need to meet and do the exchange. And maybe talk about what the future might be. See if either of us has any thoughts to discuss."

Shannon asked. "Can I come by your house Thursday night about 7:00? Al has some meeting he has to go to that night. His meeting will go from 6:00 until 10:00. I'll bring you the tape of sessions 5 and 6."

I answered. "That will work fine. I'm sure listening to it will be.... Interesting. Wear something sexy. I'm looking forward to 'SEEING' you again. Bye." I hung up... wondering what she might wear.

Thursday evening finally came around. I had my dinner over with and had taken a shower. All I had put on was a pair of silk boxers in case I had to answer my door.

I heard a car door close. It was 7:00 sharp. I waited until she knocked then opened my door. There stood Shannon.

I said. "Please come in... I've been waiting for you."

She stepped in and I closed the door. She took off the long cover-up shirt she was wearing so she could walk from her car to my door.

We spent the next couple of minutes greeting each other with hugs and deep kisses. Then I stepped back one step..

Shannon spoke. "Don, your red silk shorts are pretty sexy."

I answered. "Not nearly as sexy as that 'almost a dress' you're wearing."

Let me describe what Shannon was wearing. Of course she was wearing sandals. But her dress was one I was sure she put on after Al left for his meeting... and planned on being home before he got there. I knew she hadn't stopped anywhere on the way to my house. It was a very short little spaghetti strap dress made out of the sheerest material, almost just mesh, and barely long enough to cover her bush. It was light pink with tiny flowers all over it. It almost appeared that she was naked since I could clearly see her bush and her breasts with their dark areoles and hard nipples.

I paused to enjoy her sexy beauty.... Then spoke. "Thank you! You know I love seeing all of you... and this dress certainly lets me see all of you."

She replied. "I need to get home before Al does... but I'll leave it on to surprise him."

I stepped over to my desk which was in my front room. I picked up a plain manila envelope and handed it to her.

I told her. "Again, keep this where it's safe."

She reached to where she had laid her cover-up. Picked up a small paper bag with the tape in it and handed it to me. I put it on my desk.

Shannon replied. "I'm not going to let Al read any of the transcripts until after the four of us have our first 'session'. Have you had any thoughts about that?"

I responded. "Oh, yeah! I've had several thoughts.... about what I'd love to do to you."

She responded. "We have time... Show me something you'd like to do to me."

I ordered her. "Remove your 'dress', put your hands behind you...close your eyes... and wait."

She responded. "Yes, Sir!"

I went to my bedroom... picked up what I wanted... and walked back to Shannon. She was standing there exactly as I had told her. I walked up behind her.

I said. "Don't move."

I slipped a padded cuff around one wrist and buckled it. It was linked to another cuff which I buckled around her other wrist.

I asked. "Comfortable?"

She just nodded her head 'yes'.

I walked around in front of her. I sucked one nipple into my mouth a couple of times. Her nipple was poking out. I placed an adjustable nipple clamp on her nipple and started tightening it.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12