Dull Al Ch. 03 - LOTS More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said. "Tell me when it's as tight as you can stand."

I kept very slowly increasing the pressure on her nipple.

She finally answered. "There."

I replied. "One more quarter turn of the adjusting screw. You can always take a little more than you think you can."

She responded. "Damn that's tight!"

I continued. "Now for the other nipple. Tell me when it's as tight as you can stand... no cheating."

I sucked on that nipple a couple of times... hard. That nipple was really poking out. I placed the nipple clamp on her nipple and started tightening it. When it was about as tight as the first one she spoke.

She spoke softly. "That's enough."

I replied. "You know one more quarter turn is coming."

She answered. "Yes.... UUUUMMMM! That's intense! Thank you."

I asked. "Should I show you something else?"

She answered softly. "Please."

I spoke. "I'd love to spank you but you can't go home to Al with a REALLY RED ASS."

She spoke. "Thank you."

I continued. "Spread your feet shoulder width apart."

She moved her feet so they were a little wider than her shoulders.

I spoke. "I'm just going to tease you."

I started gently rubbing on her mound and down farther. She was obviously getting excited as her outer lips were starting to puff out. She was wet! I slipped one finger in... probing deep. Then I added a second finger. Again, deep. Then I let my fingers slide up to her clit and started rubbing small circles around and over it.

Shannon was trembling. "Those are educated fingers.... Al'still.... learning. UUUNNNGH! AAAAAHHH! OOOOHH! Thank you."

I answered. "You're welcome. Thank you for trusting me."

I spoke. "We better stop there. Otherwise we might lose track of time and you can't be late getting home."

Shannon sighed. "I guess you better un-cuff me... I'm enjoying it....but I can't drive like this."

I removed the cuffs. She immediately held my face in her hands and gave me a very seductive... three minute kiss. She didn't want to hug me because she still had the nipple clamps on.

She asked. "Where did you get those comfortable cuffs. They're soft and easy to wear and very secure."

I answered. "There's a specialty store in the city. They are pricey but last a lifetime. I have others."

She asked hesitantly. "May I see them without having to test them?"

I laughed. "Sure. There's always the future. Follow me."

We walked back to my bedroom. My toy chest was still open.

I spoke. "There are probably some items in there you've never seen."

She picked thru the chest for a couple of minutes.

She said. "I hope to someday find out what all these are for."

I spoke. "Better let me remove those nipple clamps. As the blood rushes back in you will get another intense sensation."

I removed the nipple clamps and gave each nipple a hard suck.

There was a short pause. Then the tingling hit her.

"OOOHH! That's as strong as when you put them on me."

We walked back out to the front room.

Shannon asked? "When do I get to tease you... besides dressing for you?"

I answered. "Maybe next time....."

We talked some more about how our four-way might work.

She slipped her 'dress' and cover-up on.

We said good-bye as we usually did... with hugs and lots of sweet kisses.

She picked her manila envelope up and walked out the door and to her car.

I watched her tail-lights fade into the distance.

Now I really wanted to listen to the tape. I got the recorder out and plugged it in. I put the tape on and fed the end of the tape onto the pickup reel.

This is that tape.

"This is Shannon speaking. This tape will record everything that happens in Al's session 5, which is when my friend and I are going to really work Al over with a large dildo making him have prostate orgasms. In Al's session 6 I'm going to give him a two quart enema... so I can 'fist him'. I'm turning the tape off now."

A pause in the tape.

Shannon. "The tape is now on. It's the evening for session 5."

A pause in the tape.

Shannon. "Al, Honey, It's time for your session 5. We will both be naked. Go to the bathroom if you need to and meet me in the bedroom."

Al. "Yes mistress. I'll be right there."

A pause in the tape.

Shannon. "Al, Honey, you see the wedge pillow in in the center of the bed."

Al. "Yes, Mistress Shannon, Let me get in position, face down and I'll be sure my genitals are hanging down for you."

A pause in the tape.

Shannon. "We're going back to bondage again. As you offer me each hand and each foot I will tie you down."

A pause in the tape with just small sounds as Al is being tied spread eagle on the bed.

Shannon. "I'm going to blindfold you again before 'my friend' arrives in just a few minutes. Are you happy that she is joining us again?"

Al. "Yes, Mistress, but I'm a little nervous."

Shannon. "I'll distract you while we're waiting for her to get here. I'm going to put the one pound ball weight on... to pull your testicles down."

Al. "OOOOHH! HEAVY! Thank you, Mistress."

A pause in the tape.

"For the recording. The bedroom door just opened and 'my friend' walked in and closed the door. She's picking up her answer cards... because again... she will not speak. She's holding up a card that says 'Let me get naked so we can start'."

Shannon. "Do you remember what we are going to do to Al tonight? I see she is holding up a card that says 'Oh,YES, I remember'."

Shannon. "Good, let's get started. We'll just skip the small dildo. Find the medium one in my toy chest. I see that she has it and is putting lube on it. Al, Sweety, one of us is going to open your anus up with some lube and fingers. You will not know who is starting to stretch your asshole and then one of us will start working the medium dildo up your ass to get you ready for the large dildo... the one that's an inch and a half in diameter and eight inches long. Remember it has that bulbous head that is an inch and three quarters in diameter. That's what is going to stimulate your prostate."

"For the recording. 'My friend' and I spent 15 minutes stretching Al's ass with the medium dildo. He was doing a lot of moaning and groaning."

Shannon. "Now, 'my friend' you need to find the large dildo. I see she is holding up a card that says 'HOT OIL?'. Yes, 'my friend', apply plenty of lube and some hot oil. Al, Sweety, one of us is going to pull the medium dildo slowly out of your ass. The other one of us is going to push the large dildo up your ass... but only past your sphincter muscle."

A pause in the tape.

Al. "OOOOHH! That's tight. Yellow."

Shannon. "That means he needs a minute to adjust to the stretch. A color code is how he communicates how he is doing. I see 'my friend' is holding up a card that says 'I understand'. OK, Sweety, we're going to take turns working this large dildo with lube and hot oil deeper and deeper into your ass. I want you to take all of it for us."

Shannon. "For the recording. It took 'my friend' and me almost 20 minutes to get the large dildo all the way up Al's ass."

Al. "OOOOH, Mistress Shannon and 'her friend'.... That's sooo big... it's sooo tight... is that all of it?"

Shannon. "Yes, Al Honey, you have all of it up your ass."

Al. "Mistress, It's sooo deep..... sooo full."

Shannon. "Al, Honey, I'm going to show and tell 'my friend' how to make you have a prostate orgasm."

Al very nervously. "ok."

Shannon. "OK 'my friend', watch how Al gets to orgasm and leak fluid out of his cock. I'm going to pull it almost... out of his ass... then stroke it back deep... letting the bulbous head of the dildo run back and forth across his prostate. I'm going to keep doing it until he experiences an orgasm and his cock leaks."

Al. "UUUUNG! UNNNGH! OOOOHH! AAAAAAAGH!"

Shannon. "For the recording. It only took three minutes of speeding up the strokes..."

Al. "Oh, Mistress, that was so intense."

Shannon. "OK, Sweety. You rest while 'my friend' and I go get a cold drink. Don't lose the dildo while we are gone or we will have to start all over again. Then she is going to sit down between your legs and repeat what I did to you."

A pause in the tape.

Shannon. "Al, Honey, 'my friend' is holding up a card that says 'Al, Enjoy'."

Shannon. "For the recording. Al is pretty young so he doesn't need more than a few minutes to recover. That means 'my friend' is going to start pulling the dildo almost out and then stroking it deep in Al's ass. 'My friend' is speeding up little by little... Al is really breathing hard. Faster and firmer..."

Al. "UUUNNGH! UUUNNGH! AAAAAHHHH! MMMMMMM!"

Shannon. "See, 'my friend' how you can give Al an orgasm without even touching his cock. I think he liked it."

Al. "Mistress Shannon's friend, Thank you. That was even more intense than the first one."

Shannon. "Al, Sweety, since 'my friend' is the one sitting behind you right now... she is going to pull that large dildo out and quickly push this two inch diameter butt plug that I have lubed and coated in hot oil... up your tender ass."

Shannon. "For the recording. 'My friend' is pulling the large dildo out... handing it to me... taking the butt plug from my hand..... and there it goes... all the way into Al's really sensitive ass."

Shannon. "Al, Honey, 'my friend' is going to take your ball weight off now."

A pause in the tape.

Al. "Aaaahhhh!"

Shannon. "Al, Honey, we're going to let you rest for an hour... don't lose your butt plug."

A pause in the tape.

Shannon. "Al, Sweety, It's been an hour. My friend got dressed and went home. I'm going to untie you so you can go to the bathroom and lose your butt plug."

A pause on the tape with just small sounds as Shannon unties Al.

Shannon. "Sweety, remember to wash all these toys with hot soapy water and put them back in my toy chest."

Al very weakly. "Yes, Mistress Shannon. Thank you for showing me how much pleasure I can take."

Shannon. "I'm turning the tape off."

Shannon. "It's been three days since Al's session 5 where 'my friend' and I introduced him to prostate orgasms. It's time for Al's session 6. This will be totally new to him."

Al, Honey, it's time for session 6. We will both be naked. Meet me in the bedroom."

Al. "Yes, Mistress Shannon, I'll be right there."

Shannon. "I see you have a puzzled look on your face. Let me explain what's going to happen in session 6. You see the large plastic painter's drop cloth on the bedroom floor right by the bathroom door. I'm going in the bathroom.

You are going to back up to the bathroom door... assume the same position as over the wedge pillow but just on your knees and no pillow. Get in position."

Al. "Mistress, may I ask a question?"

Shannon. "Go ahead."

Al. "What is the plastic cloth for?"

Shannon. "Do you remember the basic definition of.... Enema?"

Al nervously. "Yes, Mistress, but I'm not constipated."

Shannon. "The plastic cloth is to catch any of the water you can't hold in."

Al. "Mistress, how much water are you going to use?"

Shannon. "To be sure you are...very empty... I'm going to fill your rectum very full.... TWO QUARTS of warm water with some soap mixed in."

Al. "OH, Mistress..... that's a lot."

Shannon. "Yes, Sweety, it is. You will need to hold it all in for a few minutes to be sure we get you very clean. I have the two quart enema bag all prepared. It's hanging on the towel rack just inside the bathroom door."

Al. "I've never had an enema."

Shannon. "There's a first time for everything. I'm going to insert the lubricated nozzle which is small but about 4 inches long... all the way into your ass. Then I will release the clamp on the hose and the enema solution will go into your ass slowly just by gravity. The only pressure you will feel is two quarts of water pressing on your insides. Are you ready?"

Al. "Yes, Mistress, may I use my color code?"

Shannon. "You can always use your color code. If you need me to slow the flow of water down use yellow. I'm releasing the water."

A pause in the tape.

Shannon. "Al, Sweety, that's about one fourth of the water."

A pause in the tape.

Al. "Mistress.... Yellow."

Shannon. "OK, I'll stop the water for a minute. That's about one quart... you have another quart to go."

A pause in the tape.

Al. "UUUMM! Mistress... the pressure is intense....yellow."

Shannon. "Al, Sweety, that's three quarters of the water... you only have a pint of water left to take... take it all for me."

Al. "Mistress Shannon.... I'm so full.... so much pressure..."

Shannon. "OK, Sweety, that's all of the water... all two quarts. I'm going to remove the nozzle. The soap is going to make you have cramps... clamp you anal ring muscle as tight as you can... don't lose any. You need to hold it for ten minutes."

Al. "OOOOHHH! Mistress.....the cramps are so strong!"

Shannon. "You just have to hold it a little longer... then you can get up and sit on the toilet to empty.

A pause in the tape.

Shannon. "OK, Sweety, be careful you don't spill any getting to the toilet."

A short pause in the tape with small noises and Al groaning.

Shannon. "Al, Sweety, let it all go."

Shannon. "For the recording. The only sound on the tape is.... Splash... Splash... Splash as Al expels the water and the contents of his bowels."

Shannon. "Al, Honey, when you're done... wipe yourself off and flush the toilet. Then go get in position on the bed over the wedge pillow. I'm not going to tie you down this time. I'll be waiting for you."

Al. "Yes, Mistress Shannon."

A pause in the tape.

Al. "Let me get in position. It's going to feel strange... not being tied down."

Shannon. "I'm not only not going to tie you down... I'm not going to use any toys."

Al. "Mistress Shannon......what are you going to do?"

Shannon. "I'm going to start by using lube and put one finger up your ass."

Al. "That feels small compared to the dildos."

Shannon. "Now I'm putting two fingers up your ass."

Al. "That feels about like the small dildo."

Shannon. "Now I'm adding my third finger."

Al. "That feels almost like the medium dildo."

Shannon. Now I'm going to put all four fingers up your ass."

Al. "That's almost as tight as the large dildo."

Shannon. Now......I'm going to tuck my thumb in with my four fingers..... and push my whole hand up your ass."

Al. "UUUNNNGG! Mistress Shannon.... That stretches me tighter then the butt plug."

Shannon. "Al, Honey, this is called 'fisting'...... My whole hand is deep up your ass... it's just not shaped like a fist.... But you have now experienced being 'FISTED'.

I'm going to pull my hand out and push it back in a few times so you get used to the feeling of being 'fisted'. This time I only used lube... next time I WILL add... HOT OIL."

Al. "That will make it much more intense."

Shannon. "There.... That's ten times... out and back in... now I'm going to help you remember today. I'm going to use my other hand and spank you ten times...HARD. Your muscles will squeeze my hand as each spank lands. Count for me."

Al. "Yes, Mistress Shannon."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Al was counting. "one..two..three..four..five..six..seven..eight..nine..ten. Thank you, Mistress, for spanking me. It will help me remember."

Shannon. "AL, Sweety, 'fisting and fisted' are new words for your vocabulary...Remember them."

Al. "Oh, Mistress, I'm sure I won't forget what 'fisting' is."

Shannon. "I'm going to pull my hand out of your rosy red ass. Then I'm going to wash my hands. Just rest."

A pause in the tape.

Shannon. "For the recording. This ends Al's session 6. I look forward to doing it again. I'm turning the tape off now."

To be continued...

12