Dull Al Ch. 04 - Four for fun

Story Info
A wild 24 hours of most anything goes!
8.1k words
3.4
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

Dull Al -- Four for fun

By OneWhoKnows

This is the continuation of the 'Dull Al' story. This is part 4. If you haven't already read Part 1 Dull Al -- needing a life and boy does he get a wild one... Part 2 Dull Al -- Open mind- and now his mind is flooded with NEW things...Part 3 Dull Al -- Lots more - where he experiences being double teamed, prostate orgasms, an enema and being 'fisted'...You really should go read them in order to know who the characters are and how we get to this part of the story. Enjoy reading.

I'm Don, telling the story.

Shannon and I had discussed her offer of playtime for four. She and Al... My Sexy Suzy and me... all in one room. We finally agreed that for a 'first time'.... to have everyone involved... with no-one just sitting and watching... that Shannon could spend 30 minutes doing anything she wants... to me. At the same time Suzy will spend 30 minutes doing anything she wants... to Al. After we have all rested awhile.... I get to spend 30 minutes doing anything I want... to Shannon. At the same time Al will have his first experience as the dominant one and gets to spend 30 minutes showing what he has learned... to Suzy. After we have all rested... and discussed our thoughts and feelings of the earlier pairs play... we'll see.......?

This will be a surprise 'party' for Al and Suzy. They know I have 'planned something' for the four of us to do. To be as discreet as possible we are going 'out of town'. I have made a reservation for a motel room with two queen-size beds for Saturday night in a city a several miles from where we all live. Shannon will drive her car with Al as her passenger and will have secretly packed her 'toy chest' and a small suitcase in the trunk of her car. I will drive my car with Suzy as my passenger and I will have packed my 'toy chest', a small suitcase and an ice chest in the trunk. We will meet at a restaurant that is close to the motel for what is supposed to be 'a double-date..... out of town.' We are going to meet in the restaurant parking lot at 1:00 for a light...late...lunch. Shannon and I had made some excuse about why we were taking two cars.

Suzy and I arrived at the restaurant before Shannon and Al.

I spoke to Suzy. "I'm sure you remember saying you were up for getting together with Shannon and Al if I arranged it."

Suzy answered. "Of course I remember. What do you have planned for us now that we're in the city?"

I went on. "Shannon will arrive in a few minutes with Al. She will be dressed just as sexily as you are. We will all greet each other properly... as great friends."

Suzy asked. "May I ask what you have planned for the afternoon and evening?"

I continued. "I want what is going to happen today to be a fun experience for everyone. I'll explain my plans while we are enjoying lunch."

Just then Shannon drove in and parked beside my car. We all got out... shared hello's... tight hugs... and nice kisses. We walked in to the restaurant where I had reserved a quiet booth in the back of the restaurant.

As we entered the restaurant I told the hostess that I had a special booth reserved.

She replied. "This way please." And led us to a large booth in a back corner of the dining area. She said. "Your waiter will be with you shortly."

I took charge and slid in on one side of the booth and held Suzy's hand as she slid in beside me. I told Al to slide in first so Shannon was on the outside.

Shannon asked. "Aren't you guys supposed to let the ladies slide in first?"

I answered. "I'm sure our 'waiter' will be very happy to be closer to two sexy ladies who are dressed 'to tease'."

The waiter walked up to our table. "Good afternoon. My name is Thomas. I will be taking care of you. Making sure you enjoy your lunch. Here are menus to look over. Would anyone care for something to drink?"

I spoke. "Please bring the ladies Strawberry Margaritas. Bring me a Coors and a chilled glass."

Al spoke up. "I'll have a Coors, too."

Thomas returned quickly from the bar. "As requested, two Strawberry margaritas and two bottles of Coors with chilled glasses. Are you ready to order?"

We each ordered a light lunch special of various descriptions. No one wanted a big lunch.

I spoke quietly. "Let's have a toast... to a fun afternoon, evening and night."

Everyone held their glass up in the center of the table.... "To fun times!"

I continued. "Everyone lean in a little so I can speak softly... with no one else hearing."

"Shannon helped me plan our 'double-date'. It's nice that you ladies are wearing short skirts but NO panties and very sheer blouses with NO camisole and NO bra. I hope my old friend Thomas enjoys the view. Yes, our waiter is a long time friend of mine. He will also be our dinner waiter when we return later. I ask you two ladies to do your best to fluster my old friend."

Suzy spoke. "I didn't know our waiter was going to be your old friend. If he's anything like you it will be difficult to fluster or embarrass him... but I'm going to try."

Shannon added. "Count me in. This could be fun."

Al was just sitting there with a blank look on his face.

I continued. "After we have enjoyed our drinks and our lunch we will be driving a short ways to the motel where I have reserved a room with two queen-size beds. We will be sharing the beds in various ways...and everyone will be naked. Shannon gets 30 minutes to do anything to me that she wants. Suzy, you get the same 30 minutes to do anything you want to Al. After we have rested a bit I get 30 minutes to do anything I want to Shannon. Al, you get to play the dominant role for 30 minutes and show Suzy what you have learned."

Shannon spoke. "Don and I have agreed on these rules. Penis penetration, vaginally or anally, is only with your real partner... not your play partner. After each playtime all toys...yes Don and I brought our toy chests... must be thoroughly washed with hot soapy water and wiped down with alcohol before being used on someone else. These rules apply from right now until noon tomorrow!"

Suzy spoke. "Knowing Don as well as I do I'm not surprised at how this 'double-date' is going to play out. I agree with the rules. How about you, Al, would you like for me to be submissive to you?"

Al was blushing beet red. "Mistress Shannon, I've never thought about what is about to happen. Is it OK?"

Shannon re-assured him. "Al, you have my permission to go along with whatever happens in the next 24 hours."

Al was now smiling. "Thank you, Mistress Shannon. I would like for Miss Suzy to do things to me.... and then I will be happy to show her what you have been teaching me."

I spoke. "Everyone can use the safe word, 'Domino', if anyone feels uncomfortable...... and everything stops immediately. Agreed?"

Everyone agreed to the safe word 'Domino' and the rules.

Our discussion was ending just in time as Thomas was arriving with our lunch orders.

Thomas spoke. "I hope everything is as ordered. He handed the proper lunch to each of us. Can I get anything else for anyone?"

Suzy smiled at him. "Maybe some extra napkins."

"Yes, Ma'am." Thomas hurried away. He was back very quickly.

Suzy asked. "Thomas, would you unfold one and place it on my lap for me?"

Thomas blushed. "Allow me to protect that pretty skirt from getting soiled."

Suzy spoke. "Thank you."

Shannon spoke. "Would you do that for me also?"

Thomas unfolded a napkin and leaned over in front of her to place it on her lap.... But could not keep from admiring her sheer blouse which did nothing to spoil his view of her marvelous breasts. He spoke quietly. "My old friend would be upset with me if I didn't make sure nothing gets on two wonderfully short skirts of two very sexy ladies."

Shannon spoke. "Thank you, Thomas."

Thomas went back to the kitchen area.

I chuckled. "Thank you, ladies, for teasing my old friend. He will never forget this. Let's eat.... so we can go enjoy the rest of the afternoon."

After we had finished our lunch Thomas bought me the bill. I paid the total in cash plus a generous tip for helping us.

We all walked out to the cars and drove the few blocks to the motel. I went in the office and checked-in and got two keys. We parked in front of the room which was on the ground floor. After getting our toy chests and small suitcases plus a small ice chest out of the trunks we went in our 'playroom'.

Shannon spoke. "Playing is only between opposite sex partners. One on one or two on one. When our play day is finished we will sleep with our real partner. Any questions?"

Surprisingly, Al had a question. "Since we are mixing play partners can we all just go by first names as equals?"

Shannon answered. "Al, Honey, for this double-date everyone is equal. Just first names is fine. Everyone knows I am your mistress and you are my submissive without it being mentioned."

Al replied. "Thank you, Shannon."

Everyone smiled but said nothing.

I took charge. "The first thing we all need to do is undress. We can have an open discussion with no subject being off limits while our lunch settles."

Everyone stood up and in just a couple of minutes we were all naked. The room had a couch and a couple of chairs so we each took a seat. It wasn't a big deal after our afternoon at the nudist club. Several questions were asked and someone answered each of them. Basically it was understood that from now until we were finally ready to go to sleep.... Anything goes as long as it is within the agreed to rules.

Al spoke excitedly. "This will be another new experience for me. How do we start?"

I spoke. "Al, since we are on the receiving end for the first round we need to turn the covers down on the two beds and arrange any pillows as directed by the lady that is going to have their way with us while they choose the items they want to use."

Al and I went to the closest bed to where we were sitting and turned the covers way down to the foot of the bed.

Al surprised everyone when he spoke. "It's too bad these are not four poster beds. No one gets tied down today."

Suzy was going thru my toy chest. She pulled out a long strap that would go under the queen-size bed and had a loop on each end. She also had two cuffs that buckled and had short tie straps that tightened with a pair of D-rings.

She spoke. "Al, place two pillows in the middle of the bed... assume a face down position over the pillows with your genitals hanging down for me to play with."

Al answered. "As you wish Suzy." He assumed the position.

Suzy tossed one end of the long strap across under the bed... picked up a cuff... buckled it around Al's ankle and attached it to the long strap... walked around the bed and picked up the second cuff... buckled it around his other ankle... and attached it to the other end of the long strap.

Suzy ordered. "Spread your legs wide apart while I tighten these straps."

He answered. "Yes, Suzy, make them tight."

She replied. "Oh... I will!"

She went back to my toy chest and picked up a ball stretcher that weighed TWO pounds. She went to Shannon's toy chest and took out the leather paddle and a large dildo, lube and a little bottle of hot oil.

Suzy walked up so she was beside Al's face and held the items she had chosen for him to see. She spoke in a soft seductive voice. "Al.... I know what you like. Your 30 minutes starts now."

Suzy climbed on the bed between Al's widely spread legs.

She pulled his balls down firmly and buckled the weight strap around his scrotum above his testicles to pull them down. She lowered the weight so it was hanging free and really pulling his testicles down.

Al responded. "UUUUNNNGH! That's really heavy! How much does it weigh?"

Suzy answered. "It's TWO pounds..... ONE pound for each testicle."

Al started to reply. "OOOHH......."

Suzy used the leather paddle to spank one butt cheek... HARD! SMACK!

Al answered. "One."

Suzy continued until she had spanked him 5 times on each butt cheek.

Al counted them. "Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. Six.. Seven.. Eight.. Nine.. Ten.. Thank you, Suzy."

Al felt Suzy apply some lube and hot oil to his asshole.

He replied. "That's HOT!"

She answered as she started stretching his anus with her fingers... "One... Two... Three... Four.... And now I'm tucking my thumb in under my fingers..."

Al was breathing hard. "Yellow?"

Suzy answered him. "I'm going to give you a minute to adjust to being stretched."

Al replied. "Thank you.... Now do it... fist me!"

Suzy pushed her folded together fingers and thumb past his sphincter muscle so her whole hand was deep inside him.

Al was moaning softly. "Ohhhhhh. Ummmmmm."

Suzy whispered. "I'm going to pull my hand out... and push that large dildo in and out of your ass until you have a prostate orgasm and your cock leaks."

Suzy was almost out of time on her 30 minutes. She started stroking faster.

Al lost control. "UUUUNG! UUUNNGG!" His cock was spurting... his testicles were throbbing...his anal muscles were repeatedly clamping down on the dildo.

Suzy pulled the dildo out of his ass and removed the ball weight.

Al gave a big sigh. "Thank you, Suzy. I'm glad you're my 'friend'.

Suzy whispered. "Yes... I knew what you liked because I was 'that friend' when you were getting sessions 4 and 5."

Al Whispered. "In sessions 4 and 5.... I was wishing it was you."

Suzy announced in a clear voice. "OK, Al, my 30 minutes are used up. I'll untie you now."

Suzy got up and unbuckled the cuffs. Al got up off the pillows and sat on the side of the bed. Both were really smiling.

Shannon still had me on the other bed. We had started a couple of minutes after Suzy and Al.

A couple of minutes passed. Shannon announced. "Damn. My time is up and I didn't have time to do everything I wanted. Glad there is going to be a next time later this afternoon."

I asked. "Suzy, Was Al a 'good submissive' for you?"

She answered. "Yes, you should ask him."

I spoke. "Al, tell us what Suzy did do to you."

Al hesitated.... then spoke softly. "She strapped me down so I couldn't move my legs. She used lube and hot oil on my asshole. She hung a two pound weight on my testicles which REALLY pulled on them. She spanked me with a leather paddle.... 10 times. I thanked her. She started stretching me with her fingers....and then she fisted me. Somehow she managed to still have time to stroke the large dildo in and out of my ass. I had a prostate orgasm just as time ran out. I'm wiped out."

Suzy spoke. "Shannon, Al and I were so busy concentrating on what I was doing to him we almost forgot you two were here. Tell us what you did to Don... and what you want to do next time."

I spoke before Shannon could start. "It's OK, Shannon, tell them the whole story."

Shannon started. "I really wanted to drain Don's balls. I put him on his back with just one pillow under his hips. I had lube and hot oil ready.... But I was determined to give him the best cock sucking he'd ever had. Boy, does he have staying power. He was as hard as steel... the head of his cock was bulging and reddish purple. I sucked, licked, nibbled, stroked his cock and squeezed his balls. I had him right on the edge... but could not get him to cum for me... until I put a mix of lube and hot oil on three fingers and pushed them deep in his ass so I could massage his prostate... then I thought he was going to drown me in cum. I've never known a man with so much staying power and such a huge load of cum. Then my time ran out. Next time I'm going to stretch his ass... repeatedly."

The four of us sat around, naked, and enjoyed a refreshing beverage of choice from the ice chest I had brought. We discussed how good it was that we all got along and had a lot of common interests. All the toys got washed and wiped with alcohol ready for the next round.

The TV had a video cassette player built in. I asked if anyone wanted to watch a naughty movie. Everyone was eager to have a rest period before we started round two. It was an early porn movie with not much plot... just lots of sex.

We kept joking about the amateurs and how phony some of the lines sounded. But there were a couple of actions that brought out some 'that might be fun to try' or 'that's kind of interesting' comments. Finally the movie ended. I pulled the cassette out and tossed it back in my case.

Al was eager to participate as an equal. "Suzy, I want you in the same position on the bed as Shannon had Don. On your back with one pillow under your hips and your legs spread wide."

Suzy drank the last swallow of her drink and stood up. She walked to the bed... tossed one pillow aside leaving one to have under her hips. She sat down on the pillow and lay down on her back. She spoke. "Al, I'm all yours for 30 minutes starting... now."

Al stood up, with his erection leading the way as he headed towards the bed where Suzy was waiting.

He leaned over so he could kiss her.... DEEP and LONG... their tongues doing battle.

Then he moved down and started sucking on one nipple while squeezing the other breast with his hand. After a minute he was switching nipples. Again, in a minute he was moving down so he was kneeling between her spread legs... His face disappeared between her thighs.

I spoke to Shannon. "Looks like he wants to show Suzy what he learned in his session 1. Now you need to be over two pillows... on your tummy... with your legs spread wide. I won't need to strap you down... because you are going to enjoy what I'm going to do to you. Now!"

"Yes, Sir!" She added a second pillow on top of the one on the bed and draped her body over it face down ... with her long legs spread really wide. "So... do to me whatever you think I will enjoy. Your time starts now."

I went to my toy chest and picked out a pair of attached wrist cuffs... a heavy leather paddle... a vibrating butt plug that was just medium size.... And some lube.

I ordered. "Putt your arms behind your back. I want your titties to be pressing into the mattress."

I slipped one wrist cuff on and buckled it... then the other one... so her hands were cuffed together behind her back. I lubed the butt plug and started teasing her asshole with it. She pushed her ass back at me so I simply held the butt plug against her asshole as she pushed back. The butt plug slipped into her ass easily. I turned the vibrations on low.

Shannon was taking slow deep breaths to try to calm her nerves.

She whimpered. "Are you going to spank me?"

My answer was a firm spank on her right butt cheek. SMACK!

She answered. "One."

I spoke. "Count silently to yourself.... Tell me when spank number ONE HUNDRED lands."

I turned the vibrations up to medium intensity.

Shannon sighed. "Oooooohh.)"

I started spanking her... left... then right... left... then right. I paced the intensity of the spanks... gradually spanking harder... HARDER... HARDER... until I reached spank number 80. Then I turned the vibrations up to maximum intensity. I lubed the fingers on my left hand... I spank right handed... I gently but firmly pushed three fingers into her soaking wet pussy. My hand was turned palm down so my thumb was in position to rub her clit which was very swollen and poking out. I started rubbing firmer and firmer as I spanked harder and harder.

As the clock on the wall showed I had three minutes left...

Shannon cried out as an intense orgasm swept over her. "ONE HUNDRED!"

I stopped spanking but continued to rub her clit for three minutes as her vaginal muscles tried to break my fingers. I slowly pulled my hand away and turned the vibrations off on the butt plug.

Shannon collapsed over the pillows. I unbuckled her wrist cuffs and withdrew the butt plug from her extremely RED SPANKED ASS.

I spoke. "Time's up. How are you doing?"

She feebly answered. "I'm exhausted... spent... used up... tired... tender... and... OH SO SATISFIED!! I've never been spanked to orgasm before. That was SO INTENSE!"

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers