Dull Al Ch. 04 - Four for fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled off the pillows on to her back. I gently lay down on her... pressing her into the mattress and her titties into my chest. I kissed her... soft and gentle. I stood up so she could breathe and recover. I looked over where Suzy and Al were sitting side by side on the other bed watching us.

I asked. "How long have you been watching?"

Suzy answered. "Al had just finished giving my pussy his absolute attention. I climaxed just as Shannon cried out...'ONE HUNDRED!" I know exactly how she feels... you have taken me there a couple of times.

Al asked. "Shannon, are you OK?"

She answered. "OH! More than OK. I'm feeling wonderful... sore but wonderful.

I asked. "Is anyone hungry? If you are I have sexy outfits for two sexy ladies to wear to tease my friend Thomas."

Everyone was in fact hungry and ready to go have a nice dinner. I reached in my case and took out two very short spandex skirts. They were bright red and would cling and cup under the ladies butt cheeks just barely covering them. Then I took out two matching tops. They were snow white...sleeveless with a deep V-neck, stretchy, slightly open lace that would cling to their breasts showing every curve and their dark areolas and nipples for my pleasure. And my friend Thomas and everyone else who looked.

Shannon asked. "Are you trying to get us arrested?"

Suzy answered her. "Don has dressed me this way many times. I haven't been arrested... nor have I had any complaints from male waiters or admirers."

Shannon sighed. "OK... I guess I'm game."

Al spoke up. "I will look... and admire... both of you."

We all got dressed and got in my car to go to dinner. Luckily I found a parking place close to the restaurant entrance. As we got out and headed for the door two couples walked out of the restaurant.

One man said to the other man. "Maybe one day our wives will dress like that for us."

His wife answered. "Maybe?"

We walked on into the restaurant. Thomas saw us come in and came to the hostess stand.

Thomas spoke. "Good evening. Follow me please." He led us back to that same booth.

I slid into one side and Shannon slid in beside me. Al slid into the other side and Suzy slid in beside him.

Thomas had a puzzled look on his face.

Suzy asked. "Thomas, do you like what I'm wearing?"

He answered quietly. "I love how you are both dressed. So Sexy."

He handed us menus and asked again if we wanted to order something to drink.

I spoke. "The same as at lunch."

He answered. "Right away." He hurried off toward the bar.

Soon he was back with two Strawberry Margaritas, and two bottles of Coors with two chilled glasses on his tray.

He spoke. "Allow me to place your margarita in front of you, ladies. Then I'll pass the beer and glasses to the rear of the booth."

He very carefully sat a Margarita close in front of each lady while taking in the view in front of him. Then he handed the Coors and glasses to Al and me.

I teased my friend. "Thomas, I'm glad you're a very good waiter. My two ladies will have a treat for you when we have finished our dinner."

He stammered. "May I... take your dinner order now?"

We each ordered something different for dinner to see if he could keep it all straight. We enjoyed our drinks and traded several subtle comments about how the day was progressing. Soon Thomas was back with a large tray and his folding stand for the tray to sit on.

He smiled. "Let me make sure I get this correct." He placed a dinner plate in front of each of us and a plate with bread and butter in the center. He stood up straight.

I complemented him. "Very good, friend of mine. You have a remarkable memory."

He answered. "Thank you, Don. I will always remember this day that friends... came to visit."

Dinner was delicious and enjoyed by all. When we were finished Thomas came back to the table.

He asked. "Would anyone care for dessert?"

We all declined.

I spoke. "Bring me the bill and wait."

He answered. "Yes, my friend."

He was back quickly. He handed me the bill and was standing there patiently.

While I was getting my wallet out Suzy slid out of the booth... stood up... and stepped in front of Thomas. She pulled him tightly to her and gave him a really nice kiss. Shannon was out of her seat and waiting. Suzy stepped back and Shannon stepped in front of Thomas. She also gave him a tight hug... pressing her breasts into his chest... and then gave him a really nice kiss. He was smiling but was also blushing beet red.

I spoke. "Thomas, here is cash for the bill and a nice tip for good service. Maybe we'll come back again some time."

Thomas was struggling to keep calm.

Finally he spoke. "Thank you, my old friend... and especially.... thank you ladies."

He hurried away toward the kitchen area. We walked out hand in hand... Al and Suzy... Shannon and me. My old friend Thomas would wonder who was with who since we had switched partners between lunch and dinner.

Back to the motel was just a short drive. We got out and went in to our room.

Shannon asked. "Don, tell us about your friend Thomas."

I answered. "I've known Thomas for many years. He was in an accident that left him slightly brain damaged but is really a good guy. He's worked here for many years and is an excellent waiter. Thomas will talk about this day for a long time. You made him feel special. Now, let's just think about making our day one we will talk about for a long time."

Shannon spoke. "Don, you still continue to surprise me. In so many ways."

Al spoke. "I guess we should let our dinner settle before we decide what happens next. Anyone have an idea to choose what happens next?"

Shannon answered. "For this double-date maybe we should take turns doubling up on one of the opposite sex. I want Suzy to help me double team Don for 30 minutes. Then someone else can choose."

Suzy answered. "That's fine with me. Al can watch and be thinking about who should be double teamed next. Let's get naked. Don, we are going to see how you handle the two of us."

I found myself face down over two pillows with my legs strapped down wide apart on one of the beds. My wrists were cuffed together and attached to a second long strap Suzy found in my toy chest and had slid the strap under the bed so both ends of it were up at the head of the bed where my wrist cuffs were attached to it. I was really secured and exposed.

Shannon spoke. "Don, I said I was going to stretch your ass. I hope you're ready. Suzy's going to distract you by spanking you while I'm stretching you. Right after I hang this two pound ball weight on your testicles."

I groaned as the weight pulled down on my balls. "Damn... Heavy..."

I felt lube and hot oil on my asshole. Then she started... first with her fingers than with a dildo I didn't think felt like one of mine. Damn! It was tapered so as it went deeper it kept getting larger. I had almost forgotten that Suzy was going to spank me. She started from my right side. It must be Shannon's hair brush. Suzy spanked all over that butt cheek and quite a ways down the back of my thigh.

Then she switched sides of the bed and started spanking my other butt cheek and thigh. Everything was getting really hot. Suzy kept switching sides every five minutes. Shannon was still pushing the huge dildo deeper and deeper up my ass. I was getting close to my limit... both with the spanking and the stretching with the huge dildo.

Suzy spoke. "Shannon, I guess we will need more than 30 minutes to find Don's limits. Our time is up."

Slowly Shannon pulled the huge dildo out of my ass and removed the ball weight... and Suzy unbuckled my ankle and wrist cuffs.

I spoke softly. "How close to taking all of your dildo did I get?"

Shannon replied. "Very close.... Next time you will take it all! Think about two and a quarter inches in max diameter and eight inches long."

It was time for another break and a soothing drink. Of course everyone was still sitting around naked.

Al spoke up. "Since I get to choose who gets double teamed next... I choose me! Shannon and Suzy get me for 30 minutes.

Shannon spoke. "Suzy, your choice. Whatever you want to do... I will help you."

Suzy answered. "I have a surprise for Al. Al, on your back with just one pillow under your ass."

Al got in the position Suzy wanted him.

Suzy spoke. "Al, your 30 minutes starts now. Shannon, there's a good blindfold in Don's toy chest. Get it and put it on Al so he can't see. Then use the straps to tie him spread eagle.... Tight!"

Shannon asked. "Don.... Do you know what Suzy's surprise for Al is?"

I answered. "OH... yeah! It's called anticipation and tease.... followed by the strongest orgasm he's ever had."

Suzy went to Don's toy chest and pulled a small wooden box out of where it was hidden by some other straps. It was only a small box that had 'XXX BOX' on the lid. Shannon had Al blindfolded and tied really tight. She was watching Suzy open the small box.

Suzy smiled at Shannon and put her finger up and down on her lips to tell Shannon not to speak. Suzy took out a small plug-in muscle vibrator that had a cup shaped head on it. Shannon smiled. Then Suzy took out a little black box about the size of a pack of king size cigarettes that had some knobs with dials and a couple of small lights on it. Next she took out some wires. Next was what looked like 2" x 2" pads with small wires attached. Shannon had a puzzled look on her face.

They walked to the bed where Al was nervously waiting. Suzy spoke. "Shannon please distract Al with kisses and nipple pinches while I prepare his surprise."

She placed the items she had taken out of my toy chest on the bed beside Al. She plugged an extension cord into a wall outlet and plugged the muscle vibrator in to the cord.

Suzy spoke. "Al.... I'm going to tease you for a few minutes. I'm going to suck your dick which is standing tall in anticipation. I'm also going to be massaging your balls and your prostate with my fingers right below your balls. Are you ready?"

Al spoke in a shaky voice. "Y-Yes, S-Suzy."

Shannon was still pinching Al's nipples and kissing him when she could take her eyes off what Suzy was doing.

Suzy started licking and sucking on Al's erection and squeezing his balls... then stimulating his prostate by rubbing firmly along his perineum... from his balls to his anus. This went on for just a few minutes.

Then Suzy placed the vibrator cup on the head of his swollen dick... she flipped the switch on high for a few seconds before turning it down to low.

Al's response. "AAAAAAAGGGH!"

Suzy spoke to Shannon. "Will you grip his erection tightly and hold this vibrator right on the head while I finish getting his surprise ready?"

Shannon answered. "Certainly."

Suzy connected a wire to one of the pads which had a sticky adhesive on one side and a second wire to another sticky pad. She tested the little black box by turning it on. The little red lights were flashing slowly. She turned the little black box off and plugged the other end of the wires into the box.

Suzy spoke. "Al, do you trust me???"

He answered in a whisper. "Y-Y-Yes."

She spoke again. "Shannon is going to set the vibrator aside and just watch now. I'm going to place a small sticky pad on your perineum and press it firmly so it sticks tightly to your skin."

Suzy lifted Al's balls up and placed the pad on his perineum and pressed it down.

She spoke again. "Al.... I'm going to place a second small sticky pad... right on the bottom side of the head of your dick. I'm not going to hurt you."

She placed the second sticky pad right on that sensitive underside of the head of his dick and squeezed tightly.

She continued. "Al... you said you wanted me to 'do things to you'. Are you sure??"

He hesitated... then whispered. "Y-Y-Y-Yes..."

Suzy spoke. "Al... I have a little black box in my hand that is powered by a small battery. The sticky pads are connected to it. When I turn it on you will not feel anything. Then I will start turning the dials up slowly. Tell me when you feel it."

Suzy switched the box on and the lights were flashing slowly. She turned the pulse rate knob to halfway and the frequency rate knob to halfway. Then she turned the power knob up to #1.

Al responded. "That tingles. What a strange feeling."

Suzy spoke. "The power knob is calibrated from 0 to 10. You are at #1. I'm going to start slowly turning it up. That 'tingle' is going to get intense...."

As Suzy turned the power up Al was squirming and pulling against his straps.

Suzy spoke. "Al... the knob is at #4. How do you feel?"

Al replied quickly. "OH! Miss Suzy! I can't describe how it feels as it pulses... sending the tingle of electricity from my perineum thru my balls and up to the head of my cock!"

Suzy went on. "I want you to take as much sensation as you can for me. If it is too strong... use yellow... I will slow down... then continue to turn the power up. I want to see how much you can take before you experience the strongest orgasm of your life. You will spurt... and spurt...and spurt with each pulse of electricity. After you have emptied your balls I will turn the power down and then off. Here we go.... #5............... #6...............#7.......

Al is really breathing fast.... "Yellow!"

A thirty second pause.... #8....

Al reacts to the intense surges of electricity between his perineum and the head of his dick....."AAAAGGHH! AAAAAGGGHHH! AAAAAAGGGGHHH!"

Al orgasms and cums all over himself... spurt... spurt...spurt!

Suzy turned the power knob to #0 and turned the box off.

She speaks. "Al... your time is up. How do you feel?"

Al is gasping for air... his body is limp except for his cock which is slowly softening.

Al finally speaks. "OH! DAMN! I hope Shannon will buy a 'little black box'! That was INTENSE! Thank you, Miss Suzy."

Suzy carefully removed the two sticky pads and tossed them in the waste basket.

Shannon finally speaks. "I've never seen anything like that before. Does it work on a woman?"

I replied. "Shannon... your turn is next... and you will find out if it feels like your imagination thinks it will."

Shannon un-tied Al and removed his blindfold. It was a few minutes before Al finally sat up.

There was a discussion about how an EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulator) works on the human body, what is safe and what is not.

Author's notes:

The most important rule about sexual electrical play is....

NEVER ABOVE THE WAIST!

The human heart operates on electrical signals from the nervous system.

SORRY... NO NIPPLE PLAY!! NO playing with any piercings.

Anal and Genital play can be VERY interesting. Experiment SLOWLY!

Now it was Shannon's turn to be double teamed by Al and me. I will lead so Al can learn how to be Shannon's equal in the sensations activities.

I spoke. "OK, Shannon, Al is going to be my assistant.... While I take you on a wilder trip than you have ever imagined. Al, are you ready to help send Shannon on a wild trip?"

Al answered. "I have no idea what we're going to do.... But let's DO IT!"

I instructed. "Shannon, face down over one pillow in the center of the bed with your legs spread wide. While you are getting in position, Al and I will prepare what is going to take you on your trip."

I had Al accompany me to my toy chest. I handed him an electro butt plug that was just medium size and 6 inches long. It had a silver contact strip on each side that ran from the base up about 2/3 of the plug. There was a recessed groove around the plug about 1/3 of the way up from the base which would retain the plug in place at the sphincter muscle. The base would prevent the plug from going all the way inside. There were 2 special electrical sockets to accept wires that would be plugged into the little black box.

We went to the bed where Shannon was waiting.... face down over a pillow.

I instructed. "Al, apply a generous coating of water soluble lube to the item you are holding.... Then slowly but firmly push it all the way up Shannon's ass."

Al spoke. "Shannon, it's time for you to experience something new."

Al was nervous but did as I had instructed him.

I spoke. "Shannon, the plug up your ass is an electro-stem butt plug. I'm wiring it up to the same little black box Suzy used on Al. As Al turns it on you will feel nothing. But... as he dials the power level up you will start to feel your anal muscles contract trying to pull the plug deeper into your ass. A safety base will prevent it going completely inside. Since the electricity is a 'pulsed wave' it will be on-off-on-off-on-off controlled by the pulse control knob on the little black box. It will feel like you are being butt fucked.... Non-stop! As Al dials up more and more power... your anal muscles will contract stronger and stronger... take as much as you can for 5 minutes."

Shannon answered. "Now, Al gets to see my submissive side. Al, please turn the power up slowly...."

Two minutes pass....

Shannon speaks. "Yellow--- what an intense feeling!"

Al speaks. "The dial is only at 4.... Take all you can for me."

While Al was keeping Shannon's mind on her ass being electrically butt-fucked I was getting a second little black box, a silver bullet about the size of a roll of dimes which had a single wire attached and two sticky pads and connecting wires.

I spoke. "Al, how high is the power dial?"

Al answered. "It's up to 7.... And Shannon seems to be really enjoying the extreme sensations of electricity."

I continued. "Al, slowly turn the dial down to zero and then turn it off. But leave everything where it is."

Al replied. "OK, I turned to power to zero and turned the box off."

I spoke to Shannon. "Shannon.... Gently turn over so your ass is on the pillow. The pillow will hold the butt plug firmly in your ass. It's a good thing that you shaved all around your pussy so it's smooth and bare. I'm going to apply water based lube to the small silver bullet you see me holding."

"Water based lube is a good conductor of electricity... making good contact between the bullet and the inner walls of your vagina. Yes, I'm going to insert it deep in your very wet pussy. Since electric toys need 2 contacts... so the electric pulses from one to the other... I'm going to place a sticky pad on each side of your shaved mound close to where your clit is. They are wired to the positive side of the little black box. The silver bullet that is deep in your vagina is wired to the negative side of the little black box. When the power is turned on... and then dialed up the pulse of electricity will go into your mound surrounding your clit and travel down to the silver bullet in your vagina. It will be a sensation you have never imagined... resulting in the strongest orgasm of your life. Are you ready to take a WILD TRIP?"

Shannon took a deep breath. "I think so.... YES!"

I spoke. "Al, turn your box on and turn the dial to 1. I'm going to turn this second box on and turn the dial to 1. After a minute we will each turn the power dial up to 2... another minute.... Up to 3. We will continue turning the power up until Shannon cries out "RED" or has the most intense orgasm of her life."

Shannon was panting for breath... her hands were gripping the sides of the mattress... her anal muscles were cramping...her vaginal muscles were cramping.

Shannon tried to speak. "OOOOOHH! SO STRONG! AAAAAGH! UUUUNG! SO INTENSE!"

Shannon's body started quivering and shaking. An INTENSE ORGASM SHOOK HER WHOLE BODY... After three times she whispered...."Red!"

Al and I turned our power dials all the way down to zero and shut the boxes off.

I asked. "Shannon... how do you feel?"

Shannon just lay there... unable to speak for a couple of minutes.

She finally answered. "OH MY GOD! I thought I had gone to orgasm heaven. That was so much more intense than anything I have ever experienced. And all from two special people... and two small batteries."