Dull Al - Needing a life

Story Info
Dull Al needed a life - And boy did he get a wild one!
6.7k words
4
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

You may find this story hard to believe... but it just might be true.

I'm Don, let me tell you the story of "Dull Al." I met him thru the world of cars. When I met Al he was 26 years old. He still lived at home with his parents. He paid his mom to clean his room and do his laundry, plus money towards the grocery bill.

He had a job making average money but there were almost no women working for the company he worked for... therefore no social life from his work. He never talked about a girlfriend. He apparently liked to read... but never talked about what kind of books he liked.

He did really like the fancy car he drove and took several trips with it.... Always by himself! How boring! Al's life was about as dull as watching a movie with no sound. Sort of like watching the world go by... but leaving him out.

I was a little older and enjoyed a very active social life. I offered to let him tag along a couple of times but he wasn't interested. He said something about girls usually being a lot of trouble and expensive to keep happy. Not sure how he figured this since as far as I could tell he'd never actually been on a date!

I didn't see him for a few months. Then I ran into him at a car race. I had a sexy young lady hanging on my arm... he was, as usual, by himself. He still seemed to be just "there" with nothing interesting or exciting going on.

I introduced my sexy lady to him. "Suzy, this is Al. Al, this is Suzy. But most of the time I just call her 'Sexy'.... Because she really is!"

My sexy young lady and I next saw him a couple of months later, at a big car show. I almost couldn't believe it was him. He was dressed in nicer clothes than I remembered... and hanging on his arm was this beautiful young lady with a body most guys would love to be seen with.

She was tall, maybe 5 foot 8. Her height made her short skirt hanging low on her hips seem even shorter than it probably was. Her bountiful bust was about to spill out of the undersized bikini top she was wearing.

There was a lot of bare skin showing everywhere! She was a redhead with lots of short curls. She wore very little make-up and small jewelry. On her feet were jeweled sandals.

I spoke. "Hey, Al, this is a surprise! Introduce us to your friend."

He replied. "Oh, this is Shannon. Shannon, meet Don and Suzy. Shannon and I met a few weeks ago. I joined a nudist club... Shannon was the one to sign me up."

I asked. "What brought about the change in your attitude about girls?"

His answer. "I went to an onstage nude production on a visit to Las Vegas. I realized that naked ladies might be very interesting. I did some asking around about nudist groups or clubs and found one that wasn't that far from where I live. I went to see what the club was all about and met Shannon. She convinced me to join... so I did. Boy has my life changed!"

I joked. "Welcome to a new to you world of fun in the sun."

He answered. "Yes, we hit it off real well. Shannon has changed my outlook on girls... and life more than anyone could imagine. I'm just sad that it took me so long to find her."

I said. "Congratulations on finding your new friend. Have fun."

Shannon spoke up. "I'm the lucky one. Most single guys and some that are divorced have lots of bad habits that are hard to get rid of. Al has no bad habits...and has agreed to let me teach him all about life... and sex... and other ways to have fun."

I smiled. "Al, I suggest you listen to Shannon and be an eager learner. I see a sparkle in her eyes that tells me she is going to be the best thing to ever come into your life."

She replied. "How about the four of us enjoy a lunch together. I'll even let Al pay for it."

It was just a short walk to find a vendor with a BBQ food truck. We all ordered and Al did in fact pay for everyone's lunch. We found a table that was empty and sat down.

I was surprised that Shannon just took charge and seated Suzy next to Al on one side of the table and sat herself down right next to me on the other side.

Shannon said. "This will let us all get acquainted easier. Enjoy your lunch and let's tell each other a bit about ourselves. Al, you go first."

Al was hesitant. "My story is really not much to talk about... until I met Shannon. She convinced me to become a nudist. She is also showing me how much fun a couple can have if you just keep an open mind. Suzy, I think you should talk next."

Suzy sighed. "My past isn't very interesting. But since I met Don my life has changed. It's so easy to just let him decide where we are going to go and what we are going to do. Most of the time he even picks out what I'm going to wear. He likes me to be 'Sexy' and he calls me that most of the time. I'll let Don tell you more."

I paused for effect. "OK. I'll just lay it out here for Shannon and Al. I'm the oldest... and most experienced. That's why the relationship Suzy and I have works. As long as Suzy is having fun... and not getting in too much trouble... she is fine with me being 'in charge'. Shannon obviously has more experience than Al. Age doesn't really matter. AL, I will say it again, just let Shannon take you on a wild ride. Now it's time for Shannon to lay out what she has planned for Al... in detail."

Shannon wasn't blushing or at all hesitant. "Al, Honey, if you pledge to be my submissive... here in front of friends... I promise to take you beyond anything you could ever imagine. Promise?"

Al's meek answer. "Yes, I promise."

Shannon went on. "I've been on both sides of a Dominant/Submissive relationship. I find I like being 'in charge'. It sounds like Don has lots more experience than I have. Don, I think we should have a long discussion. Let me give you my phone number. Call me on Tuesday evening so we can arrange a time and place to get together."

I answered. "Sounds good to me. I'm always willing to share my experience and knowledge. Now let's all enjoy our lunch and go look at all the cars on display."

We spent the next couple of hours enjoying the car show and mostly talking about cars.... with only a couple of teasing comments about what might happen in the future.

I called Shannon about 7:00 on Tuesday evening.

She answered her phone. "Hello."

I spoke. "Hi, Shannon. This is Don that you met at the car show."

She spoke. "Oh... Hi! I wasn't sure you would call... but I'm glad you did. I have several things I want to discuss with you... but not on the phone."

I answered. "My schedule is pretty flexible. Pick a time and place and I'll see if it works for me."

She replied. "I'd invite you to my house except that Al is now living with me. If you're free on Saturday afternoon from 1:00 'til 3:00 meet me at the picnic area near the boat launch out at the lake off highway 69."

I responded. "Sounds fine. Wear something sexy. I'll 'SEE' you there."

She answered. "You won't be disappointed... I'm looking forward to our meeting... and the future. Bye."

The line went dead as she hung up. I wondered what she meant by mentioning the future. Now I'm looking forward to Saturday.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday seemed to take forever to pass. Guess I'm just really anxious to meet Shannon alone and find out what her thoughts are.

I took care of some little chores on Saturday morning just to pass the time. Even though our meeting was at a picnic area lunch was not mentioned so I had a simple but tasty lunch at home before heading out to the lake which was only a few miles. I didn't want to be late.

I arrived at the lake about 10 minutes early. Shannon was already there. She had told me that her car was a white Ford and that was the only car parked at the small picnic area which had 6 parking spaces and 4 tables with benches spaced out in some trees that provided shade. I could see she was on the back side of the table farthest from the parking area. I walked toward where she was. Shannon stood up and walked around to the front side of the table. As I got closer she waved. I waved back.

I certainly wasn't disappointed in her choice of sexy clothes. At 5'8" her bright yellow mini skirt that was maybe 11 inches long showed off her long shapely legs. Her top was pale yellow, a crop top tank that ended barely below her full C-cup breasts which were totally on display as the material was very sheer. Her areolas were dark and the size of quarters topped with pointed nipples that were making little tents in her top. She was wearing sandals again. When I was about 10 feet from her she twirled around, her full cut skirt flaring straight out from her hips revealing that she was not wearing any panties.

Shannon asked. "You like?"

I continued walking to her. She put her arms around my neck pulling me tight to her. She leaned back, looked up and planted a very sensual kiss on my lips.

I spoke. "Shannon, what a sexy outfit you have chosen to wear for me. And the welcoming hug and kiss were delightful. Thank you!"

She spoke. "I want us to be 'best friends' even though we each have a partner. I have some questions and some ideas to share with you. Please sit beside me on the back side of the table so we can see anyone who might show up. The lake attracts a few fishermen who launch their boats to fish. Swimming or wading in the lake is prohibited so families rarely come here to the picnic area."

She had a small folded blanket on the bench to sit her bare ass on. Lying on the table was a note pad and pen, a long sheer beach type cover-up in case anyone showed up, and a small cooler with Coke and ice.

I commented. "I'm very curious Shannon, as to why you want us to be 'best friends' and what's the future you mentioned."

She paused as if to get her thoughts in order before she spoke. "Don, please let me finish explaining before you answer or ask any questions."

My simple answer. "OK, tell me what you're thinking. I won't interrupt."

She picked up the note pad and flipped it open so she could refer to her notes. She spoke in a very relaxed tone of voice. "As I told you I've been on both sides of a D/S relationship. I prefer the dominant role. Al is a really nice guy... and I really like him."

"But I can see where with a little help and instruction he could be so much more. He is willing to let me educate him in the ways of life and sex. He was obviously taken in by my appearance and attitude when we first met."

"I invited him to join the nudist club. After I took off my 'office' wear so I was nude, I showed him around the facilities. Yes, he was dressed in khaki shorts and a t-shirt wearing tennis shoes and the most adorable 'blush' I've ever seen. After showing him all the facilities the club offers, swimming pool, hot-tub, volleyball, basketball, grassy areas and hiking trails, rec hall with restrooms, tables and chairs, a TV, a small library, and kitchen facilities for parties or dinners... he finally asked what the membership fees were."

"I explained the costs and the rules. He took his checkbook out of his shorts pocket and paid for a yearly membership. At that point I was pretty sure he would do whatever I wanted. I was surprised that he was a true 'virgin' with no sexual experience. So far he's learning fast. Are you with me so far?"

I answered. "I was pretty sure he had little or no experience. You have a clean slate to work with. Teach him anything and everything you want to. But where do I fit in?"

Shannon went on. "If you would like to collaborate and share each other's knowledge... there might be some financial benefits for both of us. Let me explain. I want to tape record on a reel-to-reel recorder all of my sessions with Al".

(Author's note: The time is 1980 so no digital devices.)

"Your part will be to transcribe the tapes into written form. I can use them for Al to read to refresh his memory of certain things. If all goes well... we can publish a printed book of how to train your man in all things sexual. I bet it would sell really well. I'm just not good at typing or organizing a project like this. You might even enjoy some 'us' research time... besides the money from the book sales. What do you think?"

My reply. "If you really think you can hold enough sessions with Al to fill a book...I'm in.... but he has to know your plans for recording everything for a book... without mentioning my involvement."

Shannon smiled. "Leave everything to me. I'll buy two reel-to-reel recorders and extra reels of tape. You will have to supply the typewriter, paper and folders so we each have a copy."

We spent quite a while discussing all the things she should teach Al. Not just about him being submissive but about all the ways he could pleasure her and all the things a dominant enjoys doing to their submissive partner. Some of the subjects we covered were oral sex, anal sex, group sex, bondage, spanking, toys, exhibition, fetishes, and of course language. The language of sex is an area Al has no knowledge of. He needs to learn lots of new words and phrases along with what they mean.

We got up from the table to walk down to the boat ramp where the pit type toilet was. She picked up her beach cover-up and took my hand.

She said. "The cover-up is just in case a sheriff or game warden stops by. Any fishermen will just get a treat and you are my protector."

Just as we got to the restroom a fishing boat with two old men in it was headed for the boat dock. We shared the bathroom.

When we stepped out of the bathroom the boat was docking and one old man was getting out to go get his pick-up and boat trailer. His eyes bulged out as soon as he saw Shannon.

She smiled at him and asked. "How was the fishing?"

He smiled back. "Didn't catch a thing. But thanks for asking. You just made my day!"

We walked on down to where our cars were parked. The way Shannon said good-bye was just as pleasurable as how she had greeted me. As she stepped close to kiss me good-bye I couldn't resist slipping my right hand up inside her crop top to gently squeeze her firm breast and gently pinch her pointed nipple.

She responded. "Don, I think we are going to be a great team. I'll be in touch."

I said. "I enjoyed the 'touch' just now."

We got in our cars and each headed home. I wondered if we could actually pull this off.

It was the following Tuesday evening when my phone rang.

I answered the phone. "This is Don."

Shannon was excited. "Everything is a go! I was driving Al crazy with a slow naked lap dance last night when I told him about my wanting to record his sessions and turning it into a book.

He said, and I quote, "If you're going to teach me a book's worth about life and sex... I get the first copy."

Shannon went on. "I explained to him that on each session I would describe in detail what the session was going to teach him. If he didn't remember everything he can read about it later."

He said. "I'm really excited to learn everything you are going to teach me. When do we start?"

Shannon continued. "I told Al his first session would be Saturday morning. I didn't tell him what it would be but the first thing he has to learn is the language of sex and submission. This is going to be so much fun... molding him to be my toy! I'm 5 years older than he is.

I spoke. "Enjoy playing 'teacher'. We'll talk again soon. Bye."

Shannon replied. "I intend to enjoy... everything! Bye."

We both hung up. I was wondering how this would go and I was sure she was putting her 'lesson plan' together in her mind.

Shannon called me again on Saturday morning.

My phone rang. I answered. "This is Don."

Shannon spoke. "Sorry about calling so early on a Saturday but Al is in the shower so it's safe for us to talk."

I asked. "What's up?"

She went on. "I was in the city yesterday and found an amazing book store. I bought an old used book with the title 'SEX and how to talk about it'. It's pretty complete. It has a great glossary of terms and their meaning. I can have Al read it out loud, and I can be sure he understands what the 'important' words mean."

"Even if I need to demonstrate some things for him. Things like oral, anal, toys, submission, and spanking. They say actions speak louder than words. I think I'll skip recording this first session. Later sessions will make more sense when he understands words and I don't have to stop and explain everything. Talk to you next week. "

I replied. "Just be sure after the session you take the time to make some notes for me. We'll talk later. Bye." I hung up.

I stayed busy with my own social life. I love going out for dinner with my Sexy Suzy dressed in very short skirts, thigh-hi stockings and heels, sheer blouses that show her breasts to tease me, and tease lots of other guys, and going dancing.

Tuesday seemed to be telephone call day. I had just finished eating dinner when my phone rang. I answered. "This is Don."

It was Shannon. "Don, let me tell you about Al's reading lesson. We were both naked sitting on the couch. I handed him the book, told him to find the glossary and start reading it to me. He couldn't get past the first few words without turning beet red. This was like a foreign language to him. After a few explanations for him

I said, "You're going to need to do a lot of studying. Right now I'm going to demonstrate a couple of things to you. Wait right here 'til I get back from the kitchen."

"I went to the kitchen, got a hand of fresh ginger that I cook with, peeled a large finger of ginger and returned to the living room. I told Al, "Stand up, walk around behind the couch and lean down over the back so your head is on the seat cushion."

Al asked. "Why?"

I told him, "A submissive never asks 'why'.... They just do as they are told."

Al walked around behind the couch and leaned way over.

I walked over behind him and said, "Spread your feet wide apart, reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks wide." He did. I said, "This will help you learn to be submissive." I pushed the piece of raw ginger not quite all the way into his ass."

I used my hand to plant a hard spank on his right ass cheek and then one on his left ass cheek.

Al's response, "OOOWW! That stings!"

I asked, "The ginger or the spanks?"

He whimpered. "Both."

I spoke, "This first time I'm only going to spank you 20 times with my hand. The next time you hesitate when we are in a session and I tell you to do something I will spank you 20 times with my wooden hair brush... it will really STING!"

I continued with the other 18 spanks. His ass was pretty red.

I asked him. "Are you sure you want to learn ALL about life and SEX?"

His quiet answer. "Yes, teach me."

Shannon spoke to me. "I'll keep you posted about his progress and after this it will all be on tape."

I reminded her. "Be sure to tell him that in session he may only call you 'Mistress' or 'Mistress Shannon'. If he messes up..... SPANK him! Talk to you later. Bye."

I hung up. I wondered if he would be a quick learner.

It was about 10 days before Shannon called to make sure I was home and not busy. She said she would be at my house in 20 minutes. Right on schedule her white Ford drove up in front of my house. She got out and started up the walk.

I thought, 'I hope none of my neighbors are watching... The way she was dressed... barely... they would wonder if I had hired a call girl or stripper.'

I opened my door just as she got to the porch. She was dressed in Hot Pink Hot Pants and a crocheted loose pattern purple vest which allowed her nipples to poke thru. Again, sandals on her feet. She was carrying a paper bag. She stepped inside.

I greeted her. "Hi, Shannon. You look very sexy... as you always do. The colors look good on you with your red hair."

It was my house so it was my turn to give her a long tight hug and a sweet seductive kiss.

She said. "I made this one button vest. It's cool and comfortable. "She opened the one button and pulled the vest open wide. Open your western snap shirt. I want a skin to skin hug."

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12