Dull Al - Needing a life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't going to object. I like 'bare skin'. She left the vest unbuttoned and open.

She said. "In the bag is a new reel-to-reel recorder with an interesting tape already on it for you to listen to and transcribe. There's two sessions on it. The first session is about oral sex. Al follows instructions pretty well so I rewarded him with his first ever blowjob. He didn't last long. The second session three days later is about anal sex. He hasn't played with my ass yet.... But I sure played with his!"

I spoke. "It sounds like you're off to a good start. How often are you planning on holding sessions?"

She answered. "Probably twice a week to keep him interested and not have time to think about backing out."

I responded. "Have you thought about blindfolding him so he absolutely can't see. Take away his sense of sight... his sense of touch will increase tremendously as will his hearing."

She smiled. "That's something I've never experienced. Does it really make that much difference?"

I said. "Stand right there, close your eyes.... And wait."

She agreed. "OK...what's next?"

I simply said. "Wait".

I walked to my playroom and picked up a very effective blindfold. Stopped by the kitchen and picked up a small dish of ice cubes and a sponge in a dish of very warm water.

When I got back to my front room she was patiently waiting with her eyes closed. I quietly sat the two dishes on a side table. I slipped the blindfold over her eyes.

I spoke. "Interlock your fingers and put your hands on top of your head... and don't move. Open your eyes and tell me what you see."

She answered. "Nothing but black."

I answered. "Good. Stand as still as you can."

Remembering that she was a member of a nudist club and she had chosen to be almost naked while spending two hours out at the lake with me I was going to test her. I unsnapped and unzipped her hot pants... I slid them down over her hips and let them fall down to her ankles. She stood very still and said nothing. I was not surprised that just like she was at the lake.... she was not wearing panties.

First I started rubbing an ice cube around one breast in smaller and smaller circles until the ice cube was right on her nipple until it was all melted.

Her reaction. "AAAAggg! That's cold."

I squeezed the sponge out just a little, leaving it pretty wet. I held the very warm sponge tightly over her nipple and breast....after about 10 seconds I started rubbing an ice cube on her other breast.

Her reaction. "UUUmmm! That's nice and warm.... AAAAggg! NO FAIR!"

As the second ice cube melted I re-warmed the sponge and applied it to her very pointed nipple and cold breast. While holding the sponge on her breast in one hand I walked around behind her and rubbed an ice cube slowly up and down the crack of her ass... but only on the surface.

Her reaction. "That's COLD! You've made your point."

When that ice cube had all melted I removed the sponge from her breast and then the blindfold.

I said. "This is playing with 'the senses'. You handled it quite well. I suppose you can get dressed now."

Shannon pulled her hot pants up, zipped and snapped them and buttoned the one button on her vest.

She spoke. "You have no idea how crazy my imagination was running while you were teasing me. I wondered what was coming next and how far you might take things. My heart was racing!"

I spoke. "Thank you for trusting me. For allowing me to give you a new experience and plant ideas of what you can do to Al for a session."

Shannon took a deep breath. "That was a wonderful way to share your experience with me... teaching me something new. Thank you!"

She stepped close and engaged me in a tongue battle that lasted a couple of minutes.

She spoke. "Our project is going to be an interesting experience for everyone."

I answered. "To the future." And kissed her good-bye.

As she was walking out the door... she turned around... unbuttoned her vest... pulled it open wide flashing her sexy full breasts at me. Her nipples were really sticking out and hard. Then she buttoned it and headed for her car.

I was anxious to listen to the tape.... I got the recorder out of the bag along with some notes she had written. I was familiar with tape recorders so I skipped reading the recorder instructions. First I read thru her note. It said, 'Don, My notes are all on the beginning of the tape so they can't get lost like a small paper note could. Shannon.'

I plugged the tape recorder in and pushed the play button. The following is what was recorded.

"This is Shannon speaking. This recording is to document Al's reading lesson and my thoughts about how to best teach him about being submissive and about sex. What follows is session 1 about oral sex followed by session 2 about anal sex."

A pause in the tape.

Shannon. "Al, you are going to need to re-read that glossary of sex terms until you understand them. I will explain a few terms that are not on the list."

Al. "I had no idea words like that existed or that people really do all those things. I really do have a lot to learn."

Shannon. "Al, Honey, I really want you to be totally submissive to me and do everything I tell you without any hesitation or doubt. Just do it! There won't be anything to injure you or leave bruises or marks that last more than a few hours. Like when I spanked you.... Your ass was really red... I know it was tender... but it all went away after just a few hours. OK?"

Al. "I do want to be submissive to you. I will do my best. If I need extra encouragement... using any punishment you think is appropriate is OK. That includes spanking, doing anything to my ass that will make me think about how I can do better, or anything else you want to use to teach me."

Shannon. "Thank you, sweety. I'm going to give you your 'safe word'. Anytime something is too much... you may use your safe word and the session stops immediately so we can talk about it. Your 'safe word' is 'GOAT'. Don't forget it. In the course of play at any time you can use 'Green to tell me to do more, yellow for slow down for a minute, or red for a two minute break.' Telling me: stop...no more... that's too much... that's intense... will just encourage me to keep going. This is for any time... not just in a session. If you use your 'safe word' at any time everything stops and play time or the session is over. Do you understand?"

Al. "Yes, I understand. I can use color code if I want more or would like a minute or two to adjust to whatever is going on. If I use my safe word...GOAT... everything stops immediately."

Shannon. "That is correct. Remember, telling me: stop... no more... or that something is intense or too much I will just keep going. Color code in play time or session and safe word at any time to stop everything."

Shannon. "Let's start session 1. First we both need to be naked. Clothes just get in the way."

Al. "OK, now we're both naked so what's next?"

Shannon. "I'm going to sit on this upholstered chair so I'm comfortable and spread my legs wide. You need to be on your knees between my legs."

Al. "I thought 'oral' meant talking... about sex."

Shannon. "No, you are going to use your lips and tongue to lick and suck on my pussy and my clit. You've already learned what those words mean. You may use your fingers to hold my outer lips open. I will guide you. Start now."

Al. "Yes, Mistress Shannon."

Shannon. "Oh that's nice......... Take longer licks........... Push your tongue deeper.......... A little faster........... Keep going until you make me orgasm and lick up all my juices and swallow them."

A five minute span on the tape with just little noises.

Shannon. "Suck on my clit! AAAAhhh! MMMMmm! YES, that's it. UUUUNNNGG!"

Al. "Did I please you, Mistress?"

Shannon. "You did well for the first time. Remember, 'practice makes perfect'. You will be perfecting your skills by doing this many, many times."

Al. "I like being able to make you squirm and have an orgasm."

Shannon. "Since you did a good job of licking and sucking my pussy and my clit I'm going to reward you. It's time for us to trade places so I can give you your very first blowjob... which is actually licking and sucking on your cock. You sit here."

Al. "I guess the anticipation of not knowing what this is going to feel like is why I'm so excited."

Shannon. "It's normal for you to get an erection when thinking about sex. Lean back and enjoy some new feelings. Before I finish you will have an orgasm and ejaculate 'cum' which is a mixture of seminal fluid and sperm which come from your balls."

Al. "OOOhh. Your tongue tickles when you lick there......... Your hand squeezing my balls is putting a lot of pressure on them..... but not to the point of hurting. MMMMmm.......... Your mouth just took all of me in...... It's very exciting......... When you slide your tight lips up and down... UUUMMMPH! If that was an orgasm... I liked it."

Shannon. "I like draining your balls. If you keep learning how to be submissive and do everything I tell you... I will reward you again."

Al. "Yes, Mistress Shannon."

Shannon. "We need to clean up and discuss what you learned in session 1. I'm turning the tape recorder off for now."

Shannon. "The tape recorder is now on. It's been 3 days since session 1. Al, have you been re-reading that glossary of words and terms?"

Al. "Yes, Mistress. I want to learn everything. I liked session 1 very much."

Shannon. "Don't worry, Al, we will repeat session 1 quite often. But now it's time for session 2. This session is about anal sex. This time you will be in the receiving position for the entire session. Lay down on your stomach over this wedge pillow on the bed so your genitals are hanging down off the pillow."

A 2 minute pause in the tape with just some small noises.

Al. "Is this how you want me?"

Shannon. "That's just right. I'm going to slip this blindfold over your eyes so you can't see what items I'm getting out to use as teaching tools."

A short pause on the tape.

Shannon. "Al, Honey, anal sex means that I'm going to introduce you to having your anus penetrated... with a few toys. I'll describe them to you as we proceed."

Al. "Will it hurt like the spanking?"

Shannon. "No... but if you fuss too much about what I'm doing to you I might need to spank you with my wooden hairbrush. What I got out of my toy chest... while you were wondering what all this was going to feel like........... is some lube, 3 dildos of different sizes... a small bottle of warming oil... and a butt plug. Do you remember what all those words mean?"

Al. "I..I..I think so."

Shannon. "Good. You will feel me getting on the bed behind you between your legs which you need to keep spread wide for me."

Al. "OK?"

Shannon. "First I'm just going to put a little lube on my fingers. I'm going to start with just one... then two... and then three. Try to relax your muscles."

Al. "Your finger felt strange as you pushed it in and out a few times."

Shannon. "Here come two fingers... deep in your ass."

Al. "OOOhhh. That feels tight."

Shannon. "Here come three fingers."

Al. "MMMMPF. That's really tight... and FULL."

Shannon. "This is a small dildo. It's plain and smooth. About one inch in diameter and six inches long. Try to relax."

Al. "I was so full... and then you pulled your fingers out and I felt empty... then you pushed the dildo in slowly. Damn that's deep!"

Shannon. "I'll just stroke this one in and out several times then move up to the medium dildo. It's more realistic with some raised veins for friction. It's about an inch and a quarter in diameter and seven inches long."

Al. "I don't know how much I can take or how far you can stretch me."

Shannon. "I'm going to add more lube to the medium dildo... and some warming oil. Your ass has LOTS of nerve receptors. OK, were going to move up in size now."

Al. "UUUNG! That's really tight... and that's not warming oil... IT"S HOT!"

Shannon. "It's just an oil you could actually use to cook with... spiked with a few drops of pure Peppermint Oil. You will learn to like it. And I only have less than half of this dildo up your ass. I'm going to spend a few minutes slowly going deeper and deeper until you have taken it all."

Al. "That's really stretching me.... 'Yellow'."

Shannon. "That's what communication is all about. I need to know how you are doing. I'll pause for a minute so you can adjust to the stretched feeling. But I want you to take it all for me."

Al's unsure answer. "OK?"

Shannon. "You're almost there Honey............ just a couple more inches deeper... 1 more inch.......... that's all of this dildo up your ass. I'm going to add lube to the large dildo... you can't use too much lube... but you need to be sure you use enough. This one is about an inch and a half in diameter and eight inches long. Very realistic with a bulging head that's an inch and three quarters in diameter. I'll add more hot oil to distract you from the stretching."

Al. "UUUUNNNGG! The head of it feels like you are splitting me open! 'Yellow'!

Shannon. I'll go real slow... but I want you to concentrate on taking all of it for me. When it is all the way up your very tightly stretched ass... I'm going to stroke it in and out a few times."

A few minutes of Al moaning and groaning... but taking it all.

Shannon. "Al, Honey, I have a surprise for you... I'm going to repeatedly pull this large dildo almost out of your ass... and then thrust it back all the way in so the bulbous head rubs and stimulates your prostate. You will like this... and want me to do it again."

Al. "UUUNNGH! UUUNNGH! UUUNNGH! UUUNNGH! UUUNNGH! AAAAAAAHHHH!"

Shannon. "Sweety... your cock leaked! You just experienced a 'prostate orgasm'. And I didn't even touch your cock. How do you feel?"

Al. "Prostate orgasm was NOT on the list. I didn't know what was happening... GREEEEEEN! PLEASE."

Shannon. "I told you that you would want me to do it again. I'm going to do it a little faster and thrust a little firmer this time... enjoy."

Al. "UUUNNGH! UUUNNGH! UUUNNGH! UUUNNGH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! AAAAAAAAANNNNNNGH! OOOOOHHH."

Shannon. "Al, Honey, when I pull this dildo out of your ass... I'm going to push a hard rubber butt plug up your ass. It won't go as deep as the dildo... it's only about 4 inches long... It's kind of egg shaped... down to a narrow neck to keep it in place and has a flange so it can't go all the way in. Yes, I added hot oil to it... it's two inches in diameter. Just take it for me."

Al. "AAAAAHHH! Take it out! It's too big."

Shannon. "Al, Honey, it's in there now. If you really want me to take it out you can use your safe word.... But I really think you should keep it for at least an hour.

Al. "It will stretch me to two inches again to get it out. Let me rest for now."

Shannon. "When you need to take it out later... just bear down like for a BM. It won't be that bad after you've been stretched for an extra hour."

Al. "It's really HOT. So TIGHT and so FULL."

Shannon. "It feels hot but it won't burn you. After we have done this a few times it will be easier... and you will WANT me to STR-E-E-E-T-T-CH YOUR ASS...... to please me....and BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT!"

Al. "Yes, Mistress Shannon. Thank you, Mistress Shannon."

Shannon. "I will come get you in an hour. You can go sit on the toilet to remove the butt plug."

Shannon. "Al, Honey, it's been an hour. Are you ready to lose your butt plug?"

Al. "Right now it doesn't feel as big. But I'm nervous about it re-stretching my ass coming out."

Shannon. "Just be sure you hold tight to the flange and pull to help ease it out."

A 2 minute pause on the tape.

Al. "UUUUNNG! Damn! What a relief... and what an empty feeling. I never imagined you would do that to me. I guess I'm in for a lot of surprises."

Shannon. "Al, Honey, this is only the beginning."

I shut the recorder off. I thought about what I had heard on the tape.

My thoughts. 'Damn, Shannon is going to push him... and he will do anything she wants... so he can please her and earn a reward. And I get to hear all about it.'

To be continued....

12