Dumb and ugly for a night

Story Info
I quickly learn what it takes to please a superior man.
3.8k words
4.85
6.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being plowed stupid by my former high school teacher, I felt more comfortable to seek out my kind of sex. In case you missed my earlier stories: I like it rough. I like it when the guy on top of me forgets where he is, what time it is and, preferably, his manners.

My partner in crime in this mission is Adam. He's a self proclaimed slut and knows all the insider tips and tricks for being a good boy. I once asked him if he prefers dicks to be either long or thick and he just said "yes". He likes sharing his stories with me. He tells them like I'm right there. Maybe I'll share some of his adventures.

We go out together a lot. We get dressed at his or my place, drink some wine and pretend we're eating something before we go to the club. Tonight, we're in one of my favorite gay bars again. The vibe is cheerful and it smells like sex. I've met some great guys here. One guy my age took me to his place and after a good fingering session (my favorite) fucked me like a stallion. An older daddy took me to an after party around the corner. We were almost fucking right on the sofa in front of everyone when the host sent us to the rooftop terrace to cool off. The daddy fucked me over the guard rail as if nobody could see it. With his dick up my guts I looked out over my city and felt truly at home here for the first time.

It isn't too long before I lose Adam on the dance floor. That happens a lot and it doesn't harm our friendship. He does what he has to do. I'm fine dancing with other people I know. Also, I'm not alone that long either. I've seen him standing at the bar from the moment I hit the dance floor. He's a mountain of a man. His dark skin is accentuated by a white t-shirt. The sleeves barely contain his huge arms. I dance like no one is watching, but obviously make sure to keep his attention.

After half an hour he walks towards my group. I haven't seen his face yet. The area around the bar is dark. Now that he comes closer I see a thick neck, a broad jaw and a face that reminds me of Greek statues. It's detailed and big. His lips wet from his drink and his eyes determined. He has a goal. I expect he is coming to talk to one of my friends to make me jealous. My friends play their part and start dancing close to him. He ignores them and walks straight over to me.

He stands as close as possible to me and starts dancing. Hypnotized, I start swaying to his rhythm. He moves closer and closer to me. He steps his big leg in between mine. One hand rests on the small of my back. The other guides my hand to grab his shoulder. He doesn't break eye contact.

Don't forget to breath. Don't forget to breath.

I don't know for how many songs we dance like this. Everything has become this Nicki Perry Cat Thee Stallion Knowles megamix. Apparently we also moved backwards, because all of the sudden I feel the cold brick wall behind me. The man keeps pushing as if he doesn't notice. His body presses against mine. He puts his lips on mine and first kisses me tenderly. When he feels me sinking into him, he opens our mouths and explores me with his tongue. His hand slides down my shirt and he caresses my back. I can't move, but it's not like I want to be anywhere else. His hand moves down and effortlessly slide under the waistband of my jeans. He massages my butt cheeks hard while he bites on my lip. His middle finger slides in my crack. He is searching. Claiming. He breaks our kiss and whispers in my ear:

"You are the most beautiful boy here. But tonight you're my dumb, ugly slut."

"Ok," is all I can whisper.

He kisses me again and grinds his crotch into me. Because of his height, I feel his engorged meat against my belly button. I can't tell how big it is. I don't really care. I need it anyway. I open my eyes and see people looking at us and laughing. They're not shaming us, more explicit things have happened in this place. But still I'm embarrassed. Normally I'm such a classy guy.

"Let's go," I say.

He pulls back so quickly that I'm afraid I've upset him. Thankfully he grabs my hand and starts walking to the exit in front of me. Just before the door I see Adam again. His lipstick smudged and his eyes a bit red. He had some fun already. I smile at him and mouth that I'm going. He looks from me to my conqueror and back to me. He mouths back:

"Good luck."

Outside the bar the man puts his hand around my waist and pulls me close. He is warm and makes me feel safe. He is ordering an Uber on his phone.

"What's your name?" I ask

"Darren." he says without looking up.

"Nice to meet you, my name is B..."

"I don't care. You're only my slut for the night."

I know I shouldn't accept someone talking to me like that. But in that one phrase inside the bar, I heard clearly that we're both playing a role. I happily play along and stand silently beside him.

The Uber arrives and we get in the backseat. He sits with his legs spread wide and starts scrolling on his phone. Without thinking I snuggle up against his muscled body. His hand caresses my back and after a few blocks I feel him going lower again. He shifts his weight so I move forward a bit. This gives him free range to go in my pants. Darren's big hand grabs my flesh again. His finger slides to my most tender spot. This time he means it. It isn't long before he is circling my hole. He tries to even enter it, but I tense up too much. I nervously look at the driver. He doesn't seem to notice anything. Darren hasn't looked up from his phone.

"Come on.." Darren moans. He takes his hand out of my pants and spits on his hand. This makes the driver look in the rear mirror.

His hand soon is in my pants again. His wet finger against my hole and he pushes the tip in. I try to act like nothing is the matter while he slides more in. I feel a knuckle sliding past my sphincter. Darren looks stoically in front of him, but I feel he is holding his breath. The second knuckle makes me close my eyes and breath out heavily. This makes the driver look up again.

"What's going on back there?!" he yells, "Fucking stop that!"

Darren sighs, puts his phone down and grabs a couple of bills from his pocket. He throws the wad of cash on the passenger seat.

"Shut up and drive."

The driver looks at the cash. Looks me in the eyes through his mirror. Then looks at the money again. He fixes his eyes on the road and we don't hear anymore from him.

---------

Darren opens the door and let's me in the dark hallway. Before my eyes can adjust to the darkness, Darren pushes me against the wall. His hands grope my body feverously. Apparently he was holding back in the bar and on the way here. It's almost like he wants to tear me apart. He kisses me deeply, his big tongue snakes in my mouth and I have to open wide to let him do what he wants to do. He uses the little space between us to rip my shirt open and pull my pants and underwear down. In seconds I'm fully naked against his clothed body.

"Get on your knees, bitch."

He moves back just enough for me to slide to the ground. My nose and chin brush his hard chest, his belly, the metal of his belt buckle and his big bulge. When I'm on my knees he unbuckles his belt, zips open his pants and grabs his dick out of his underwear. He flops it on my face. It's warm and only a bit hard. The weight is promising and it smells washed, but a bit sweaty.

"My dick is used to pretty girls and boys, but tonight you will have to do. Don't make me regret it."

Not able to fully give in to this role, I snicker.

"What are you laughing about, slut?" Darren slaps my face hard with his dick. This will be a method acting job.

"Nothing."

"Nothing what?"

"Nothing sir."

"That's better. And are you going to service me until I say it's enough?"

"Yes."

He slaps me with his dick again. I correct myself:

"Yes sir."

Darren grabs my chin and pulls my mouth open. He slides the dickhead between my lips and immediately starts feeding me more and more of his cock. Even semi-hard my lips are stretched and I feel him hitting the back of my throat with inches to go. I close my eyes to focus on opening wide enough and trying to accommodate as much as I can.

He slaps me on my cheek.

"Look at me."

I open my eyes and look up. Darren bites his underlip and frowns like he is angry. His eyes are almost black.

My eyes are watering but I don't break eye contact. This seems to do something, as I feel his dick swell in my mouth. My only goal is to not hurt him with my teeth. No, wait, I have a second goal: don't let him stop. I can do this. He grinds more cock in my mouth and down my throat. I start feeling his bush against my nose and chin and seconds later his pelvis is fully pressed up against my face. His whole dick is in me. Sometimes I amaze myself. With my head pressed against the wall I have nowhere to go. Darren keeps still for a moment to look at me. He genuinely looks impressed. Then he starts rocking back and forth. Saliva, precum and who knows what else drips down my chin and onto his hand. He let's go of my chin and spreads the liquid over my face. I can't help but feeling baptized.

"There you go, you simpleton. This is the only thing you're good for."

He slides out of my mouth and walks away. I drop against the wall and catch my breath. Damn, this guy is intense. Darren disappears in a dark corner. I don't hear a thing.

"Follow me!" he yells and I go towards the sound of his voice.

I enter a pitch-black room. I feel his presence but I have no idea where he is. Suddenly the light goes on and I see him lying naked on his bed. He looks relaxed, except for his big dick sticking up. It's even bigger than I thought. Around 8 inches and very thick. I am impressed with myself for taking it all down.

"This is what we're going to do, dumbass. You are going to attend to every part of my body. Lick it. Rub it. Kiss it. Show me how grateful you are that I let you in my bed."

Hesitantly I climb on the bed. He is a monument of a man. It's not hard to feel subordinate next to him. Everything about him is big. His shoulders are like boulders, his arms are the size of my thighs and his legs are impressive like tree logs. I sit next to him and start rubbing his chest. Under my palms I feel hard muscles covered in a thin layer of fat, soft skin and luscious fur.

I bend over and put my lips on his Adam's apple, I move down his neck and kiss his clavicle bones. I feel his heart beating on my lips. At the same time I rub his belly and hips, avoiding his dick on purpose. He pushes his hips up. Guys can't seem to control that, at least the real animals. I hope it's a harbinger of what's to come.

I move to his nipples, bite on them softly and continue towards his armpit. When I catch his scent, I can't control myself and push my whole face in there. He is wearing a very subtle deodorant so I can still smell himself. It's both manly and powdery. It drives me insane. I start lapping him up like a cat with a bowl of fresh milk.

"That's it. Tell me how thankful you are."

"Thank you, sir. I've never been with a real man like you."

"Of course not. Men like me can get much better than you."

Damn, he is all in. For some reason it's not offensive to hear it. I am fully immersed in this fantasy.

"I know. I will do whatever it takes to make you happy."

"You better."

He smack my ass with his big hand. And another time. The third time is so hard I look back to see if my cheek is ok. It is bright red. Darren laughs loudly.

He pushes my head towards his crotch. I rest my face on his belly and grab the base of his cock. I start sucking him slowly and see his toes curl up. At the same time I feel fingers digging between my cheeks. Soon enough they find the target: my hole. He rubs around the entrance and tries to push his finger in gently. Without spit or lube, I'm way too tight for that. And yes I'm proud of that. He spits on his hand and goes back in. This time he gets a finger in and without hesitation slides it in. I moan loudly.

"Yeah, make noise on daddy's dick. That feels great."

I continue sucking and moaning. His finger slides out, but just as quick it's back in. He introduces a second and a third. I keep sucking and moaning until he tells me to do otherwise. He isn't in a hurry, so while he stretches my hole, I feast on his dick.

"Let me see what I'm working with here. Get on all fours with your ugly face down. I don't want to see that."

Immediately I do as I'm told. I get in front of him with my ass up. I lie my face in the sheets and put my hands back. With both two index fingers I open my asshole for him.

I feel his breath on my hole, he's that close to inspect me.

"Not too bad. Much better than I expected."

I know it's a game, but I feel validated.

"Are you going to take it without complaining?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright then. I don't want to hear a sound from you anymore. Your voice annoys me."

Jesus.. He is really coming for me.

Darren gets up and opens a drawer. When he comes back on the bed I hear a bottle opening and a squirting sound. I first hear him lubing up his dick and then a cold blob of lube is dropped on my ass. Dutifully he rubs it up and down and pushes two fingers in to get it in. I want can't wait to have his cock up in me, but I wait patiently.

I feel his weight shift as he moves closer to me. He slides his dick up and down my crack slowly, as if he knows I can't wait any longer. I grab my dick and start jerking myself off, but I have to stop quickly or I'm going to cum. Darren grabs my waist and pulls me back. Without using his hands, he lines his cockhead up to my hole. Softly but with conviction he pulls me over him. His dickhead pops in but he gives me no time to get used to it. He keeps puling me towards him. Not before long he hits my second hole. He knows to be careful, but keeps going. I am overjoyed when I feel his pelvis against my ass. He grinds a couple of times to get in just a little bit deeper.

"Alright, good boy."

I look over my shoulder and proudly smile at him.

Anger flashes over his face. He moves over me and pushes my head down into the mattress. He keeps pressing down on my cheek as he growls:

"Keep your head down and your ass up. Understand?"

I nod as much as I can. Darren grabs a pillow and puts it over my head. He pushes hard down on it. I feel my sphincter twitch around his huge cock. It also distracts Darren. He starts pulling out inch by inch. When he is almost completely out, he rams it back in, pressing harder on my face. A hard clapping sound is the start sign of his furious fucking.

In and out he goes. My forehead and nose rub on the mattress with every thrust. It burns a little but, but I don't care anymore. Every time he pushes back into me, my body receives him better. I start moving back slightly with every thrust. I'm amazed by his fury, I would have expected him to cum much earlier with this tempo. He doesn't show any signs of an orgasm yet. That doesn't mean our fucking doesn't have any effect on him. I feel sweat dripping from his body on my back. The clapping sound made between our groins is alternated with the sound of wet skin detaching.

He lies on top of me, putting his whole weight on top of me and I glide on my belly. His wet body hair tickles my back and he is so warm, steam must come of of him. He stops the fucking and buries his cock balls deep in me. I am covered by his huge body and his dick fills me from the inside. In an inexplicable, but nice way, I feel obliterated. The only reason I exist right now, is as a slam piece for this man.

He catches his breath while I'm being crushed by his weight. He takes the pillow of my head and tenderly touches my lips with his fingers. It brings me back in the moment and I am genuinely becoming grateful. I start kissing his fingers to show my submission.

He didn't need the confirmation apparently. He slides two fingers in my mouth as he lifts up. Almost all of his weight is now on his cock deep in my ass. He pushes his fingers as far back as he is able to. I feel my raw throat opening again. He starts fucking. Slowly now. Taking the time to slide in and out of me.

But I feel the tension rising. He has more plans with me. As if he can read my mind, he hooks his fingers in my cheek and pulls me up. He grabs my waist and presses me hard against him. I wiggle my ass against his hips. He breaths heavily in my ear and I turn my head to face him. I think he will say something mean or push me away, but instead he kisses me.

He moves away and his dick slides out of me. Immediately I feel cold and lonely. He grabs a bottle of water and drinks it empty in one go. The light bounces of his sweaty body and the sight blows me away. He is still breathing heavily and his dick is hard. This is what Patrocles must have seen when Achilles was resting mid-fuck.

"Get on your back, cunt."

I do as I'm told and he sits on the bed.

"Touch yourself."

"But I'll..."

"No talking!"

I do as I'm told. I am as gentle as possible because I don't want to cum yet. To make matters worse, he slides two fingers in my hole and starts fingering me. He angles his fingers up, so he hits my prostate with every thrust.

"Cum for me."

I don't want this to end yet. I almost say it to him, but I know better. He seems to know what I'm thinking.

"It's not over when you are, stupid bitch."

With those words ringing in my ear I give in. Darren slides his fingers in deeper and I give myself the last couple of jerks. My balls contract, I stop breathing and I almost sit up. This is the most intense orgasm I have ever had.

I fall back on the bed. Darren's fingers are still deep inside me and with his other hand he gathers the jizz from my belly and guides it to my hole. He jams all of my it in my hole.

"Hmm, nice and wet for me."

After a while I feel myself drifting away. When Darren notices I closed my eyes he add a third finger and yells:

"We're not done, idiot."

He takes his fingers out and grabs my ankles. With a swift movement he pushes them besides my head. He positions himself above me and without using his hands guides his cock back up my hole. When he is balls deep again he growls.

"Now it's my turn."

Without hesitation he starts pounding in me. If there was any compassion before, it's gone now. I swear he jumps a little bit every time he drives himself back into me. The blows are overwhelming at first but I do my best to take it. I look at his face. Sweat is dripping of his nose on my face.

"Open your mouth."

Expecting a kiss, I do as I'm told. Darren frowns and spits a big wad in my mouth and on my lips.

"Oh there we go. I'm about to nut."

"Ok."

"Ok what?"

"Ok, sir."

After a couple of more thrusts I feel his hands tightening around my ankles. His chest muscles tense up as he releases. He keeps pounding as I feel my hole filling up with his load, soon spilling out of me. His fucking slows down and he lets go of my ankles. I wrap my legs around his waist and he collapse on top of me. With his sweaty, heavy and exhausted body on top of me, I feel like I've served my purpose. His dick twitches in my hole, and I feel it going soft. He kisses me hard, but with more love than during our session. His dick slides out of me, and I feel like I'm coming back to reality.

Darren brushes the hair from my face.

"Look who's back. It's my handsome and smart boy."

It's clear that he means it. This is his way of ending the role play. I kiss him and stroke his hair. I can get used to being dumb and ugly for a night.