All Comments on 'Dumb Blonde Neighbor'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Good story! I wonder who the dumb blonde really is?

5

Teacher44Teacher44over 3 years ago
Nice plot twist.

Didn't see that coming. Good job.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 3 years ago
Loved it

good stuff

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

In my dreams I'm that guy. A fun story, I didn't expect the twist(ed) ending. I was hoping for some post graduate studies, a open swing relationship seems a better ending.

G5902G5902over 3 years ago

A really fun story. I was hesitant because of the dumb blonde line of the story, so I thought it was great when you turned that around!

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Brilliant

What a brilliant story, nice twist to it.

Well written with great descriptions of both characters and sex, loved the plot line.

BRILLIANT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great storyline! Very good twist

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Excellent Storyline

Wasn't too keen on him exploiting his neighbour but the twist was just great and the way it was resolved was very neat with little guilt on either side. In some ways wanted them to get together but then it's in the EC category for a reason.

5 stars.

toobytoobyover 3 years ago
Hilarious!

You sure had me going, until the big reveal towards the end. A smart dumb blonde is even better, and an over-sexed woman is the best! Knowing that there is no cheating going on, since the couple has an agreement, made the truth even sweeter :)

mcyclhoundmcyclhoundalmost 3 years ago

Would give it a 10 if possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

much better than the average Lit story that would just fade out at the end, your twist caught me off guard, which doesn't happen often!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 2 years ago

Thanks for a fun, well written, imaginative Story!

GambierroninGambierroninalmost 2 years ago

A great, well written story with a neat twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really want to know what number shes worked up to with the kegels!! haha

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a masterpiece!! Sensitive and trashy; very, very difficult to do well. BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great ending!

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 2 months ago

Great story. I loved it! I've read this one years ago, it's a great story and I enjoyed it even more this time around! Thanks for all of the work and excellent writing you put into these stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.

story TAGS