Dumb Blonde Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok come over right after Carl leaves."

"I will and thank you for taking the time to squeeze in a lesson."

"No problem," I replied feeling a bit embarrassed about her thanking me to suck my cock.

How often does anyone get a sexy young woman thanking them for letting her suck their cock? A first for me.

The next day Tammy knocked on my door at 7:45 AM. I let her in and she followed me to the livingroom.

"Just take off your blouse and bra," I instructed her.

Tammy must have already lost most of her shyness because she pulled off her blouse and bra without hesitation. I had just stepped out of the shower, so all I had on was a towel wrapped around me. I dropped the towel and sat on the couch.

"Come, get on your knees between my legs," I said.

Tammy walked over and dropped to her knees, reached out and wrapped her hand around my semi-hard cock.

She began to stroke it as she said, "Am I doing it right?"

"Yes, you are," I grunted as my cock grew to a rock hard state, "Now the lesson for this morning is how to use those fabulous tits to give a killer blow job. Scoot up here and put them around my balls. Yea, like that." I said as she wrapped both large breasts around my balls and the base of my cock. "Now begin to suck on the head as I showed you last night."

Tammy put her lips over the head and began to lick and suck it. It felt so good, her large, firm tits wrapped around my balls as she used her very talented tongue to tease my cock head.

"Christ!" I grunted as I realized I was already close to cumming, "Your getting way too good at this way too fast! I think I should show you how to keep a guy from cumming too fast."

"Drop that hand you have wrapped around my shaft all the way to the base...yes like that...now squeeze harder and harder until I tell you to stop. Harder...a little harder...ok right there." I said as I felt my climax stall.

For the next ten minutes, Tammy gave me a fantastic blow job. The feel of her soft, firm tits wrapped around my balls and her warm, wet mouth working up and down my cock was fabulous.

Finally though I knew I wanted to cum so I said, "I'm ready to cum now. Stop squeezing. Yes ok, now this time when you taste my cum I want you to see how far down your throat you can push my rod without gagging, Ok?"

I felt her nod her head. A minute or two later I grunted, "I'm...cumming!"

As my cock began to throb I felt Tammy push her mouth down over my cock. To my surprise she got every last inch of it into her mouth and throat. As my cock throbbed I could feel her throat contracting around my cock head as she swallowed.

When I was done I leaned back and thought, 'Damn! I don't know how she can get any better at this!'

"Was that ok?" Tammy asked.

"You're a natural." I said, "When I'm done teaching you Carl will be so pleased!"

"I'm so happy you're teaching me!" Tammy replied with a huge smile.

"Tomorrow, come over at the same time and we will repeat the lesson. I'll also have a present for you."

"Really? What? What will it be?" Tammy asked excitedly.

"You'll find out tomorrow," I said as I handed her bra and blouse to her.

"Ok, I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow." She replied a tone of disappointment coloring her voice.

When Tammy left I got dressed and headed for work. At lunch time I drove to an erotic shop close to my workplace. I had been there several times and knew they had the appliance I wanted. I bought it and stashed it in the trunk of my car.

The next morning Tammy arrived precisely at 7:45. As before I was dressed in only a towel and lead her to my bedroom. When we got there before I could ask

she had her shirt and bra off.

I smiled and said, "This morning I want you to take all of your clothes off so I can give you your present."

Tammy looked pleased as she dropped her shorts and pulled off her panties.

"Hop up on the bed and lay down," I told her.

She did as I asked. I reached into the nightstand and pulled out the present I got for her.

"This," I said holding it up, "is a Kegel exerciser."

It had a long phallic like bulb about 5" long and 1" in diameter on one end of a small, clear plastic tube and a small box with a scale and indicator needle connected to the other end.

"What's it for?" Tammy asked.

I smiled and replied, "I'll show you, spread your legs wide for me."

Tammy grabbed her knees and spread her legs. I picked up a tube of lube I had sitting on the nightstand, lubed up the bulb, then gently inserted it into Tammy's pussy.

"Relax, put your legs down," I instructed her.

She did, looking at me expectantly.

"As I told you, this is a Kegel exerciser. Remember I asked you if you knew about those?"

Tammy nodded as I continued, "This," I said pointing to the box, "is a scale that tells you how good you are doing. It goes from 0 to 12. Few have ever gotten it to 12, but if you can get an 8 or 9 you will be doing fantastically. You use it by trying to squeeze the bulb inside you with your vaginal muscles. Go ahead, concentrate, see how hard you can squeeze it."

Tammy nodded, then her face screwed up as she concentrated on squeezing the bulb. The needle trembled, rose to slightly over the one, stayed there for a moment then gently fell back to zero.

"Great!" I told her, "From now on you need to use this three or four times a day. Try to get the needle to go as high as you can and hold it for as long as you can, ok?"

Tammy nodded and again her face took on a look of concentration. Again the needle rose to 1, held for a short time then dropped back to zero.

"Again!" I urged her.

For the next five minutes, I had her push the needle up and hold it over and over.

Finally, I glanced at the clock and discovered it was 8:15.

"Now, as you try to squeeze the bulb, you're going to suck on my cock at the same time. Open your mouth."

She opened and I pushed the head of my cock between her lips.

This time the blow job wasn't as good because she was splitting her attention between my cock and the bulb. None the less it was good enough I was ready to blow my load in five minutes. I grunted and as my cock throbbed I felt Tammy grab my hip and pull me forward, swallowing my cock When I was done I stepped back and Tammy looked up at me expectantly.

"It's really difficult to concentrate on my cock and the bulb isn't it?" I asked.

She nodded and I knew I had to give her some encouragement.

"Even being as difficult as it was trying to concentrate on two things at once, you did very well," I said.

Tammy's face lit up and she asked, "Really? I did?"

"Yes. I need to get to work. You take this home and practice with it. I'll see you tomorrow morning for our next blow job lesson, ok?"

"Ok!" She replied with a big smile as she pulled on her clothes.

The next day Tammy was there on time and it was much like the first day. I had her pull off her shirt and bra and suck me off with her large, firm tits wrapped around my balls. She gently rubbed her tits over my balls as she sucked the head of my cock, licking the tender underside as she did. She had me ready to cum in a short time. When I did she swallowed every last bit of my spunk, then licked my cock clean. I couldn't believe how good it was. By the time she was finished, my rod was still hard and if I had time I would have fucked her.

The weekend seemed to stretch out forever. Come Sunday night I had a hard time sleeping thinking about what the next day would bring. At 7:30 am and I watched Carl leave for work. A minute or so after Carl drove away Tammy came out her front door and headed to my house. When I let her in she began to undress. By the time I had the door closed and turned around she was totally naked.

"I'm ready!" She chirped cheerfully.

"So you are." I said studying her sexy body, "So you are."

I took her hand and lead her to the guest room. She climbed onto the bed without prompting as I pulled off my clothes.

I climbed on with her and as I stretch out beside her she asked, "What are you going to teach me today?"

"Slow down girl!" I replied with a grin, "First I need to know if you've been using the Kegel exerciser."

"Yes, I have, three times every day." She said, then added excitedly, "and I got the needle to go to 2!"

"My you have been working at it. It usually takes a couple of months to show progress." I replied, "Spread your legs and let me see if I can tell."

Tammy raised her legs, put her hands behind her knees and pulled them up as she spread them wide. I slowly ran my hand down the back of her leg until my fingers touched her pussy. I pushed a finger between her pussy lips and was surprised to find her wet already. I slowly pushed two fingers into her pussy until they were buried to the knuckle inside her.

"Squeeze., I commanded her.

Her face screwed up and I felt her pussy walls gently squeezing my finger.

"Yep, I can tell the difference already," I told her.

She smiled that big happy smile and said, "Really?"

"Yes. It won't be long and your pelvic floor will be super strong. So on with today's lesson."

To keep up the facade I put a lecturing tone in my voice, "One of the things men really like is for their women to climax. You can fake it but it really should be a real one for two reasons. One, unless you're really good at faking it a guy can tell and it will piss him off. Two, since you are having sex you might as well enjoy it as much as he does. So today I'm going to make you climax and gauge if it looks real or not. Are you ready to begin?"

"I...aw...think so," Tammy replied with a tone of worry in her voice.

"You seem to have some trepidation about this. Why?" I asked.

"Well...aw...the only time I've ever climaxed was with you last week. What if I can't again?"

"Trust me, you did before so I know you can again. Lay back close your eyes, don't worry about it. Do what I ask you to and I promise you won't have a difficult time cumming."

"Oh, ok," Tammy replied as she closed her eyes.

I put my hand on her cheek and let it slide slowly down her neck, over her shoulder until I had her large firm breast in my hand. I squeezed it gently, rolling her nipple between my fingers. I heard her take a small breath, then let out a soft sigh. I slid my hand lower, over her stomach as I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth.

A small gasp came from her as I suckled on her nip. I slid my hand down over her body until I felt the top of her slit. Slowly I pushed my fingers between her warm labia and touched her clit. This time she let out a long groan as I began to rub the hard little nub.

I wanted to make her cum the first time with my fingers, then progress to using my tnogue on her, then on to a long slow fuck. I had thought about this for the last few days and had prepared for it. I had a cock ring on the nightstand to slip over my cock before I fucked her. That would slow down my climax. Also, I had been to the doctor and had a prescription for Viagra. I had taken one of the little blue pills before Tammy arrived and it was working. After Tammy's blow job my cock

hadn't grown soft. From what I had read I should be able to maintain a hard-on for two or three hours and maybe more. I also had bought a couple of vibrators and planned on using them on her.

I slid my fingers down her slit, located her entrancew and pushed two into her warm depths. I began to slowly finger fuck her as I used my thumb to rub her clit. I wasn't in a hurry. I wanted her to cum this way and I was ready to finger fuck her as long as it took. I was surprised a couple of minutes later as I felt her body stiffen, heard her let out a long moan, then felt her pussy gently squeezing my fingers as she came.

"That was fast," I said.

"Is that bad? Having one so fast?" She asked concern in her voice.

"No!" I replied adamantly, "Hell no! It's great!"

"Ok..." She replied.

"Time for something different." I said flopping on my back, "Come, straddle my face."

Tammy looked at me with doubt in her eyes.

"Don't worry, you'll love it. I know I will."

She climbed to her knees, crawled up, slowly straddling my face. As she settled down the smell of her pussy caused my cock to twitch. I reached up and cupped her tits as I slipped my tongue into her slit. She was very wet from her first cum. The musky flavor of her leaking pussy, the earthy smell of her warm, wet pussy pressed to my face made me want to pull her off, throw her to the bed and fuck her hard. I had a difficult time resisting, but I wanted to make her cum with my tongue once before I fucked her.

For the next ten minutes, I licked her, alternately shoving my tongue into her slick hole then licking and sucking her clit. When she climaxed I had my tongue in her hole. I felt her pussy pulsing, then a warm flush as she squirted her nectar onto my face.

That was too much. I wanted to feel that warm wet pussy around my cock. I pushed her off, got to my knees shoved her onto her back, rolled between her legs and had my cock buried in her hot tunnel in a matter of second or two. I draped her legs over my forearms, grabbed her wrists, then began to fuck her hard. I stared into her wide blue eyes as I hammered my cock into her. Both of us would let out a grunt as I slid fully into her and my balls slapped against her ass.

I fucked her like that for what seemed like hours, but in reality was only minutes. As I slid in and out of her wet leaking pussy she took her lower lip between her teeth and a look of concentration filled her face. I felt her pussy walls clamp down on my cock as she squeezed me with her vaginal muscles over and over. It didn't take much of that and my cock exploded. I slammed into her until my cock was buried balls deep inside her and blasted my load into her. I rolled off and lay on the bed next to her breathing hard.

"Did I do it right? Did it feel good?" She asked.

"You mean squeezing my cock with your pussy? Hell yes you did it right and it felt wonderful!" I replied.

"Cool!" She said with a giggle.

"There another thing I can teach you right now." I said, "If you want a marathon sex session with Carl you will need to learn how to get him hard after he cums. The absolute best way is for you to clean his cock with your tongue and suck it back to hardness."

"Ok." Tammy replied much to my surprise and delight, "Now?"

"Sure, right now would be great. If you can get me hard again in a few minutes you can do the same to Carl."

Because of the Viagra my cock had only deflated to semi-harness. Tammy nodded, took hold of my semi-erect cock, leaned down and began to lick it then suck on it. For someone who had never sucked a cock up until a week ago, she was very good at it. Her mouth and tongue had me hard again in a very short time.

She pulled her mouth off the head of my cock where she had been gently sucking on it, looked up at me as she continued to gently stroke my hard shaft and said, "Now what?"

"I think you should learn the proper way to ride a hard cock." I replied, "Straddle me and I'll show you how to put it in."

Tammy straddled me and sat with her warm wet slit pressed against my cock.

"The first thing is you need to make sure your man is hard and ready. I know I'm hard, but when you do this to Carl he may not be. The best way to get him there is to sit just like you are with his cock nestled between your pussy lips like you have me right now. Now gently, slowly slide back and forth, oh yes just like that...that's good...very...good. Now as you do that lean down here and whisper to me, 'Fuck me baby, I need you to fuck me really badly'. After that kiss me like you really want me to fuck you. If you want it, you need to act like it."

Tammy nodded as she leaned down and put her lips close to mine.

"Oh baby. Fuck me. Please fuck me," She said in a whimpering whisper, "I need to feel your cock inside me so badly. I want you. Fuck me please!"

As she whispered the last word she put her lips on mine and kissed me, at the same time a sex-filled moan issued from her. Had I not known differently I'd have sworn it was something she had said a thousand times and meant with every fiber of her being. And it did what it should have. Her moaned request coupled with the feel of her wet warm slit sliding back and forth on my cock made me want to drive my hard rod balls deep into her.

"Put it in., I demanded.

She reached down grabbed my cock and rubbed the head against her wet slit. She put it against her hole than with a groan pushed her hips down sliding my hard cock up into her warm wet tunnel.

I filled both hands with her tits and said, "Now, show me you know how to fuck yourself on a cock!"

She began to slide up and down on my rod as I pulled and tweaked her nipples making her moan all the louder. Having cum once already it took me a while to cum the second time. She slid up and down on my cock for what seemed like hours. Every so often she would stop, a look of concentration on her face, then I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my rod. I lay there and let her do the work, enjoying the feel of this sexy woman fucking herself with my cock. After

a bit I could feel the tension in my balls as I got close to cumming.

Just before my cock exploded I groaned, "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!"

I could feel Tammy increase the speed of her hips, fucking herself onto my cock faster as she panted, "Yes! Yes! Cum for me! Cum in me! Cum in me!"

When my cock exploded I could feel her pussy rhythmically gripping my cock, milking it.

When I was done cumming I said, "Tammy that was fabulous! I could feel you gripping my rod with your pussy as I came."

"I hoped you'd like that." She said with a smile, "So I'm doing good?"

"You are doing very well!" I said, "By the time we are through with your lessons you will be a love goddess. I will tell you though, once you get really good at it, to stay that way you should see me from time to time for refresher lessons."

"Ok. I don't want to lose it once I learn it." She replied.

A few minutes later Tammy went home. I sat thinking about the situation. It astounded me she had swallowed my line and was happy to fuck with me under the guise of learning how.

After that Tammy would come over twice a week for lessons. I showed her how to masturbate and had her do it once a week in front of me to a climax. I fucked her in every position I could think of, telling her she needed to know how to respond when doing each. And finally one day I brought up anal sex. As we were stripping our clothes off Tammy mentioned that she and Carl had sex the night before.

That got my interest so I asked, "Have you tried some of the things I taught you with him since you learned them?"

"Uh hu." She said, "I gave him a blow job just like you taught me. He was shocked and wanted to know where I had learned to do it so well. I didn't want to lie to him but I did. I told him I watched videos on the internet and practiced with a Zucchini."

"Did he believe you?"

"Yes. He told me to keep doing it because I was getting really good at it."

"Have you done any of the other stuff you learned?"

"Last night I rode his cock and squeezed him with my pussy muscles. He came quickly and again wanted to know where I learned that. I repeated my earlier lie and told him I learned it from the internet."

"Did he like it?"

Tammy's face filled with a huge smile as she said, "Yes! He said I was getting very, very good!"

Then her face fell as she added, "But he said the other woman he is having sex with is better and he is going to keep doing it with her until I get as good as she is."

Internally I grinned as I responded, "Well we'll just keep going with your lessons until you are as good or better than she is."