Dumb Blonde Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy smiled at me and said, "I'm lucky to have a teacher like you."

For a brief moment, I felt guilty knowing I had manipulated her into this. Then I rationalized it by telling myself I was doing a good deed for her by teaching her these things.

"I take it you and Carl have never done anal sex?" I asked.

"No." She replied, "We have never done most of the things you have taught me about." She replied.

"Ok, this lesson is going to be about anal sex. That kind of sex can be a lot of fun for both parties if it's done right and slowly. So...,," I climbed onto the bed and motioned her to join me.

I pulled out a vibrating dildo and had her start to masturbate. As she got into it I put my finger tip on her brown eye and began to gently massage it, Slowly working my fingertip through her sphincter. When I had one finger in I slowly pushed in a second, then a third. By that time I was sure she was stretched enough to take my cock. I pulled my fingers out of her, got between her legs and pushed them up until I could get the tip of my cock against her asshole.

By that time she was so turned on from masturbating and me finger fucking her ass that she had pussy juice running down the crack of her ass and dripping off onto the sheets. I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her crack to get it lubed, then put it against her tight little brown star. Slowly I pushed in until I felt the ridge of my cock pop through her sphincter.

I began to fuck her with long slow strokes telling her, "Keep fucking your pussy with that vibrator."

It took her all of 5 minutes before she climaxed. As she did her asshole clamped down on my cock like a velvet vice. I hammered into her and as her climax began to ebb, mine hit. I groaned, rammed balls deep into her and pumped my spunk into her ass.

When I pulled out she panted, "That was good! I like that!"

For six months I fucked Tammy twice a week. I kept waiting for her to ask if her lessons were complete but she never did and I was enjoying the game way too much to jinx it by asking if she thought she was good enough. The situation was perfect until I met Abby Fortneir. I work part-time as an ombudsman between car dealerships and the manufacturer. If someone has a complaint or problem and they don't think they are getting fair treatment from the dealership, they come and talk to me so I can arbitrate.

Abby came to me with a complaint about a dealer. I looked into it and found that she hadn't been treated as she should have. I called the owner of the dealership and we reached an agreement. I then called Abby and told her to come by my office and I'd fill her in on what we agreed on. When she arrived I presented the proposal and she was happy with it. As she sat waiting for me to print out the agreement we talked.

"So what work do you do?" I asked.

"I'm a professor at the university. " She said.

"What do you teach?" I asked.

"Psychology." She replied.

As we talked I realized she looked vaguely familiar. It took me a few minutes then I remembered I had seen her picking Tammy up one day.

"I think I've seen you before." I said, "Do you know Carl and Tammy Vargus?"

Abby smiled and replied, "Yes I do. Tammy and I work together occasionally."

That struck me as odd so I asked, "Really? What does Tammy do?"

"She consults on some of my research," Abby replied.

"Consults on your research?" I asked puzzled, thinking that Tammy might be good at collating documents or transcribing things.

"Yes. Tammy is a nationally renowned Psychologist. Dr. Tammy Vargus has her name on at least two dozen research papers and has written two books."

I was so stunned I couldn't speak right away.

Finally, I managed to say, "That's grand!"

A moment later a thought hit me, "Does the University have a list of their professors?"

"Yes. We have a brochure listing all our staff." She said, then added, "In f,act I think I have one in my car. Would you like it?"

"Yes if you could spare it," I replied.

Abby stepped out and returned a moment later with the brochure. I thanked her and after she left I quickly thumbed through it until I found Tammy's picture. It was a good one of her and below it was printed her name and title. I read the short bio under her picture and was again stunned at who she really was and what she had done in her career.

For a long time, I sat staring out the window wondering what kind of a game Tammy was playing. I felt embarrassed by my subterfuge, knowing that she must have seen right through it. I wondered why she had played the part she had. I also wondered if I had been a part of some study she was doing, or if she got a kick out of watching me make a fool of myself. That idea made me a little angry, but I had to admit that the sex with her was fun, so that part calmed me. I decided I was going to find out the next day what it was all about. The next morning at 7:45 Tammy knocked on my door. I let her in and she gave that innocent winning smile.

I led her to the bedroom and as she reached to take off her top I grabbed her wrists and said, "Not yet. We need to talk."

She looked at me with those big blue eyes and said, "Ok."

I sat and pulled her down to sit next to me.

"Tammy I've had a lot of fun with you and I hate to see it end."

"Are my lessons over? I don't think I've learned everything I need to yet!"

"That depends. I met someone yesterday, Abby Fortneir," I said watching her face closely for her reaction.

Just for an instant I saw surprise, then she masked it with an expression of puzzlement as she asked, "Who's that?"

I reached under the covers of the bed and pulled out the brochure then held it out to Tammy.

When she saw it she frowned, then sighed as she said, "Ok, you have me."

"What? Why? Are you just playing me for a fool?"

She smiled that same smile she always did, but this time it seemed to be tinged with sadness as she said, "No John, I never meant nor wanted to play you for a fool."

"Then what the hell were you...are you doing?" I asked anger starting to color my words.

"When I first met you I thought you were a smart, funny guy. Most of the time when I tell people who I am they get concerned about my profession and because of that most guys don't talk to me as a woman or person but are intimidated by the 'brilliant psychologist'." She emphasized the last two words by a hooked finger motion in the air.

"Sometimes that makes me feel like I'm not human. Since I was little, many have mentioned that I appear to be an innocent, guileless person. I decided I was going to use that, play the dumb blonde with you so you wouldn't treat me like a freak."

She shifted and looked at the wall as she continued, "The story I told you about Carl having sex with someone he works with is partially true. I'll explain that in a minute. The reason I told you that was in hopes you would keep seeing me as a clueless female. I'll explain more about that in a minute too."

"I was rather sad that day because of the situation between Carl and me. When you started your ploy about being my counselor the psychologist in me was fascinated. I wanted to see where you'd take it so I made up that story about Carl having sex with another woman and telling me I wasn't good at it to see how you would respond. I must say the convoluted logic you used to convince me that I needed a sex teacher was fabulous. After that, I just had to see where you would take it. When you mentioned blowjobs, I thought it wouldn't hurt if I gave you just one. I must say that even though I didn't need any, the blowjob lessons were fun. When I gave you the blowjob I was originally going to stop there, but I was getting very turned on. By the time you climaxed and told me you were going down on me I was so horny I didn't want you to stop."

"That explains why you kept doing it, but why did you do it in the first place? Not that I didn't enjoy it. You are a great in bed." I said.

For a brief moment she smiled, her cheeks flushed and I saw that sweet, guileless woman I had become fond of, then her face fell into a sad frown as she said, "Carl and I have an open marriage. We agreed on that a long time ago. But he doesn't see other's very often because he doesn't have a very high sex drive. He does see one of his co-workers on rare occasions. That's the woman I was telling you about."

"For my part I would love to have a lover, but most people, especially guys, are intimidated by who I am, so I don't see others very often because of that. I've considered some of the men at the University, but I've never met one I was really attracted to. When you had coffee with me that day I was feeling pretty down. I hadn't had a lover for over two years. I'm a psychologist yes, but I'm also a woman and a highly sexual one at that. I told you that story about Carl to get you to feel sorry for me and maybe comfort me. You went way beyond that, thank goodness!"

She smiled and again that pretty, innocent smile filled her face.

"When I met you I liked you from the start. And when I realized you were willing to keep doing it with me under the manufactured story of "Sex classes" I was enjoying it a lot and decided I wanted to keep doing it."

"Why didn't you just tell me about it after that first time? I would have kept doing it with you!"

"Would you really? Or would you start to think I was using you for a study? Or some other nefarious reason? I didn't want to the chance of messing it up. Besides, I like the way you treated me when you thought I was a dumb, innocent blonde. You were gentle and never hurt me, but made me climax multiple times every time we had sex. Like I said before, I'm a psychologist, but I'm also a woman, a very highly sexual one. I enjoyed it every time we had sex. I didn't want to chance losing that. I told you Carl doesn't have a high sex drive. I do. After the first time you made me climax, I wanted it; I needed it. I wanted sex, lots of sex, without being treated like a freak for being smart or treated like dirt because you thought I was a dumb little slut bimbo. You did neither. You gave it to me without judging me or making me feel like I was what I was acting like, a dumb blonde. "

A thought had been brewing at the back of my mind. It had finally coalesced into a clear thought.

"It looks like you were playing me more than I was playing you. As I see it we have a few choices. We can leave it like this and part ways, we can leave it like this and keep having sex as who we really are or we can ignore the facts and make our own reality. Me I like the innocent, gullible blonde I've been fucking for the last 6 months and would like to keep doing so."

Tammy's head rose and she looked into my eyes as that brilliant, beautiful, innocent smile filled her face and she said, "Really? You want to keep doing it this way?"

"Absolutely! I'd be a stupid ass if I didn't keep a relationship going with a not so smart but one of the sweetest, sexiest, most unpretentious women I know!" I said with a grin.

That sweet innocent smile again filled her face as she said in her breathy 'dumb blonde' voice, "Cool! So what are you going to teach me today?"

"We are going to start with a lesson you have not yet done, a 69," I replied in my best teacher voice.

"Oh, that sounds like fun." She cooed in her breathy Tammy voice.

"You'll love it," I said as we stood and began to strip off our clothes.

I fell onto my back on the bed. As I laid there, as Tammy swung her leg over me, as I saw the pink glistening folds of her pussy descending to my waiting mouth, felt her hand wrap around my hard, waiting cock, I knew this was going to be a long and fun filled schooling for my sweet, but not at all dumb, blonde neighbor.