Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
Accidents keep happening, and Theo meets a new hung jock.
4.3k words
4.75
21.3k
56

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jon had accidentally fucked my face and covered me in what felt like a gallon of teen stud cum, he helped me getting up and took me to the little bathroom in our room (we got very lucky when our uni were assigning dorm rooms). And thank God for that, cause I don't know how I would be able to leave the room for the showers with a face full of cum just minutes after coming to college. Well, the cum part was a victory for me, of course, not the part where a great number of strangers would catch me like that.

After cleaning up, we chatted the whole afternoon away in our room, and I found myself loving Jon the more time I spent with him. Taking away the fact that the beautiful stud was as dumb as a bag of rocks, he was sweet, loving and very funny. I couldn't help but amuse myself whenever I threw a reference at him and he didn't catch it, his sculpted face looking curiously at me as if he was trying to solve an incredibly complex math problem. And it didn't hurt that Jon kept himself scantily clad the whole time he was in the room with me, now wearing small orange shorts that seemed old and loose on him, always falling down his hips and exposing the top of his pubes and the beginning of his thick cock. More than once he forgot to raise the shorts up again after it slipped all the way to his calves and I got many glimpses of his huge, soft cock, and every time he flashed me he would let out a little "oops" and give me a sexy, innocent smile, as if that hadn't happened many times before.

I was also burning inside with how touchy-feely Jon was. He was always touching me, rubbing my arms, neck and pecs, messing up my hair or just entering my personal space so completely I could feel his hardened, muscle body pressing up against me. Every time he passed by me in our room to do something he preferred to take the path in which he would have to press his whole body against mine, and every time I could feel his fat, pronounced bulge humping against various parts of my body. Shivers would go up and down my spine every time he did that, and this happened lots of times. It was like the small dorm room wasn't enough for Jon's huge frame, and he was taking so much space that he had to press himself against me every time he passed me by. He never acknowledged this or asked to be excused, as if the contact was super normal. He was totally oblivious to what he was doing and how hot and feverish with lust it made me.

We ate dinner together that night at the cafeteria, and the conversation between us never seemed to end. Jon was very easy to talk to (and to look at, too), and his bubbly, good boy personality was infectious, cute and sexy at the same time for me. Almost as if he was still a developing teen in a huge, muscled man's body.

While we were having dinner and talking excitedly about some of ours hobbies (mine was reading books while his were obviously outside sports), I felt a presence coming up behind me at our table, and the shadow from whoever it was was so long that engulfed both me and Jon. Jon was telling me something about the school's football team when his eyes looked up to whoever had come behind me and his face opened up in a big grin, and he spoke as if encountering an old friend: "Teddy! What's up, bro?".

Jon quickly got up on his side of the table and leaned his body towards me, extending out his right arm for a handshake with the newcomer, Teddy. At the same time, I turned my body around to take a look at the guy and greet him as well, but in that very moment many things happened at the same time.

What I didn't know before turning my head around was that this guy, Teddy, was a big motherfucker, as big as Jon, tall and muscular like he only lived for playing football and lifting weights at the gym. He was so tall that his crotch was exactly at my eye level, and when Jon leaned towards him, hand extended for a shake, Teddy did the same thing, at the same time I turned around to look at him. The result? I smashed my distracted face right up against Teddy's fat, ample crotch.

The first thing I noticed was the feeling of Teddy's jeans against my face, and underneath it, the slow pulsing of a monster that was probably the same size of Jon's huge cock, if not bigger. From the feeling of it, Teddy also didn't wear underwear and his fat, long cock was pushed down the right leg of his jeans, right where my nose and mouth ended up pressing. My lips automatically sealed against his clothed, enormous cock head, and I mumbled a small noise in complaint to let this giant jock know that he had my face in between his legs, right against his soft, monster cock!

The smell was pleasant, of recently washed denim, with an undercurrent of clean, male musk behind it, right where Teddy's thick, fat cock was pressing all over my face. I could feel the whole big length of it, because he did not wear underwear just like Jon, and his crotch looked as stuffed and fat as Jon's did. I could bet that Teddy walked cock first anywhere he went, his stuffed crotch paving the way for him and letting every one know that he was, indeed, a very hung stud.

Not only was my face pressed hard against Teddy's seemingly huge, clothed cock, but he was know shaking Jon's hands enthusiastically, with his body leaning towards my face, and both jocks were now talking excitedly about the upcoming football practice - I gathered Teddy was also a player at the team and that he had met Jon online before coming to college, just like me. They kept talking with each other and shaking hands far longer than it was necessary, and for some instants both jocks completely forgot that I was sitting there, face full of huge jock cock. They were so engrossed in their conversation that Teddy humped and grazed his fat crotch all over my face as he laughed and hollered at Jon's comments, and I felt myself starting to burn with desire getting face to face with my second big jock cock of the day. What the fuck was happening?

Finally Teddy stepped back from me and I was unfortunately freed of his mega cock, and I noticed Jon had just mentioned me to Teddy and was making the introductions. Teddy looked down at me for the first time from all of his tall stature and I finally took a good look at him. The guy was hot as fuck, with the same All American boy look Jon had, all ripped muscles, a handsome, model-esque face, with big, innocent blue eyes and short blond locks. His skin was white but tanned, as if he were always outside, and his smile was sexy enough to make my legs tremble, even though I was still sitting. I could tell just by looking at his face that he was absolutely oblivious to the fact that I just had a face full of his monster cock seconds ago. Why were jocks so freaking dumb?

He extended his hand for me to shake, and as I was just extending mine, another jock down in the cafeteria hollered a playful insult at Teddy (another jock from the football team, I gathered) and at that exact same time Teddy seemed to forget about the introduction, because he took a step forward in my direction and perked his body up to scream his response (Only if you suck my dick first, Adam!), and that's when my extended fingers, who were aiming for his enormous hand, went straight to Teddy's crotch and engulfed the long, thick girth all at once.

Oh, fuck no!

It took a moment for Teddy to realize what happened, but after he stopped his banter with his jock friend, he looked down at me just to find my hand plastered to his fat crotch, holding his huge dick with my fingers and feeling his warmth and slow pulsing. The sight of Teddy's cock was now absolutely obscene, cause my hand just made his dick look more and more discernible trough his jeans. I could now see the full shape of his big cock head. I felt my mouth filling up with saliva, and for a few moments we all just looked at each other, confused, while my hand was still on Teddy's clothed cock, as if I was groping him.

"Teddy, you dirty pervert, is that how people greet each other where you came from? Stop pushing your horse dick agains my roomie's hand!" Jon exclaimed, joking.

Teddy seemed confused for a few seconds (his dumb brain processing Jon's words, no doubt) and then he blushed furiously, only to then start laughing with Jon, and instead of stepping back or taking my hand away from his crotch, he just left it there and started shaking with laughter, as if he didn't mind in the least my hand on his admittedly huge family jewels.

That's when I felt Teddy's prick starting to pulse and grow - oh fuck, the big stud was getting hard as he laughed with Jon -, but then I was saved by Teddy himself, who, after coming down with the laughs, pressed my hand on his crotch even more with his own enormous hand, talking something about a "Dick greet!". I was too horny to listen. When they finally stopped, I hurriedly pushed my hand down and turned towards Jon, not without taking a glimpse first at Teddy's crotch. It looked more stuffed than before for sure, and his cock was now snaking down his right leg, huge, thick and getting hard by the second. I just gulped.

"So, roomie, this is Teddy, he is our reserve quarterback. A very care free guy, as you just noticed. We met online before classes started, he's actually on his sophomore year here. Can't wait til practice starts, dude!" Jon said excitedly.

We managed to struck a conversation about the college for a good twenty minutes, Teddy never leaving my side and still standing, tenting crotch right at my eye level. The stud didn't look the least fazed that he had a huge erection right in front of my face in the middle of the cafeteria, and that said erection wasn't very conspicuous due to sheer size of the cock hiding inside his jeans, but Teddy seemed to be as simple and dumb as Jon was, if not worse. But he was as cool and fun as Jon was too, and I found myself increasingly liking him as we talked. He seemed to like me as well, asking me many questions about myself as his hard dick throbbed inches from my face.

After this interesting encounter with Teddy, we went back to our rooms to get ready for sleep, and Jon went inside the bathroom for a shower. He left the door open, as if he didn't mind me going in and out of the bathroom at any time, or me ogling his hot, naked body. I couldn't see much due to the steam, anyway.

When he left the shower, I had to do everything in my power to keep from staring at him too much, cause he just came out of the bathroom naked, big, fat dick swinging and his Adonis body all on display for me. He stayed like that for many minutes as we talked and he organized his stuff, and when we were about to get under our covers after I took my shower (a cold one), he just slipped to bed without clothes on, saying he was used to sleeping naked since forever, and hoping I wouldn't mind.

Seriously?

I was feeling warm and sleepy, my bed was warm and cozy and my breathing was slow and relaxed. But there was something over me, something big, like a tower or a tree, and my head was getting slapped by a thick, heavy...

Cock.

I opened up my eyes slowly, blinking to the darkness of our room. There was something - someone -, no, Jon, hovering above me, and his huge, thick cock was right above my face, slapping it every so often as he struggled with something on the wall against my bed. What the hell?

I turned my eyes up to see that Jon was busy trying to open the window right beside my bed, which looked decidedly shut, as if nothing would make it open, and Jon was still naked, like he was before he went to bed, my face in between his muscular legs and his big cock still slapping my face incessantly. He seemed totally oblivious to the fact that he was spanking my face with his huge cock as he struggled with opening the window, and when I opened my mouth to question him, "Hey, Jon, wait dude, what are you doin... HUMPF!" his entire soft, humongous dick entered my mouth, and I immediately sealed my lips against the base of it.

Then Jon finally noticed that I had woken up, and had, again, a mouthful of his perfect jock cock. Remembering what Jon had told me the day before about what we should do if his huge dick ever got "accidentally" stuck inside my mouth again, I couldn't pass on the opportunity the dumb stud presented to me, and I just started sucking the teen jock's cock all the way from his fat cockhead to his base, being careful to not let it pop out of my mouth, so I could keep the façade of having my mouth "stuck" on his prick.

And that was exactly the conclusion the dumb stud had when looking at my bulging eyes looking at his ripped body above me, gagging on his huge, thick cock.

"Oh fuck, sorry roomie, sorry! Good morning dude, I was just trying to open this fucking window here cause the room felt a little hot during the night, you know, and my body is always warm, and I thought that if I just climbed over you and opened it quick it would be okay, but this fucking window is stuck and I'm here for a long time now, actually forgot I was naked the whole time, so sorry dude, and now my fucking horse dick is stuck inside your tight throat again... FUUUCK!" He screamed, cause by know I was just suctioning his mighty dumb jock cock with all my ability, feeling it hardening in seconds to his glorious, full, thick ten inches.

"Fuck Theo, you're so fucking smart, buddy! The moment my dick got stuck in that sweet mouth of yours you immediately started sucking my dick like a pro, and that is just the second time you get stuck with this monster inside your mouth! Talk about efficiency, dude! The more you suck, more moist my dick will get and the hornier I'll be, so I can dump this pent up load inside this tight throat of yours and get soft, so I can finally take my dumb dick out of your mouth! Smart as hell, dude! You're a pro at this: I bet we won't have much trouble getting my dick out whenever it get stuck inside your mouth again. Now just stay still, dude: I'm gonna grab your hair for a little bit just so I can fuck your face hard, okay?" He said innocently.

My body was so hot I could burst!

I nodded at him the best I could, gagging a little on his huge, ten inch cock, while Jon used both of his big hands to grab my head by my hair and start slamming my face hard. I immediately seized my chance and used both my hands to grope Jon's manly, muscular and round asscheeks - his ass was as hot and perfect as he, carefully sculpted by years of sports and weight lifting. I used both hands to grope the whole extension of his big, smooth melons, also applying some force on it to just make his long, fat cock go even deeper inside my twink throat. I could feel Jon's plump balls hitting my chin softly each time he slammed his hips down on my face, making me take the whole of his monster cock inside my mouth and throat. I was feverishly using my tongue to slurp and lick all that I could of his impressive length, my eyes large and wide open looking straight at him as I just gobbled down the most delicious, perfect cock I had ever had in my life. I was in paradise.

For long minutes we stayed just like that, looking at each other intently as Jon fucked my mouth mercilessly, his huge, muscular arms holding my bed's headbord with force as his hips did all the job in thoroughly ravishing my entire face with his monster cock. My face was dripping with the saliva running out of my mouth and his dick juices, and I could feel my pillow getting extremely wet on both sides of my face. All the while I was shamelessly groping Jon's big ass and using my hands to make the teen stud fuck my face harder, faster, to make him make me take his entire ten inch cock like the little nasty slut I was. I was so grateful for the dumb jock roommate I got, so innocent but so eager to fuck, even if for the wrong reasons.

"Yeah, Theo... TAKE... MY... FUCKING... COCK! Fuck yeah, take that cock, the more you take it, the faster we will be able to get it out dude, don't fear... oh yeah, your throat is so good, dude, you're gonna make my cum, get ready, it's going to be a big load, all down your throat... TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD, ROOMIE!" Jon finally shouted, never stopping his now desperate hip motion as he absolutely destroyed my face with his cock, like an absolute madman.

Then, I felt it: jet after jet of pure teen stud cum, each one bigger and thicker than the last, and he never stopped fucking my face through it. In the end, he must've cum at last six or seven times inside my mouth, and the amount was so absurd it was leaking from every corner of my lips and dripping down my face and neck, pooling at my pillow. Jon kept his immense cock inside my throat as he slowed down his movements, but still making slow, fucking motions, as it he was brushing the inside of my throat and mouth with his cock. He lowered his head in between his arms and I could feel him panting above me, perfect, ripped body all hot and warm, with a light sheen of sweat. He then took his dick out when it had become soft enough, and he slapped it fondly and gently on my lips as if thanking me for a job well done after his dick got "stuck" inside my mouth once again.

"Jeez, Theo, you're getting good at this, man! I think I don't ever need to worry about you getting my dick stuck inside your mouth again, you clearly have everything under control if that happens again. Considering how clumsy I am, man, don't be surprised if it's at least a daily occurrence around here between us! It's just personal experience dude: I can't tell you how many times my best friend back home, Tommy, got his pretty little mouth stuck around this horse dick... and some other guys, too... anyway, don't want to bother you with that. Thanks for being such a sport!" He said sweetly as he climbed away from me, as if fucking someone's face by accident everyday with a huge teen cock was a perfect normal occurrence.

"Fuck, dude, look at the time! We need to hurry up and take a shower, we have first period together today, remember? Come on, roomie, come on, shower with me!" he said, and I couldn't even finish registering everything that had just happened (including the fact that I had cum again in my underwear during the whole ordeal with Jon) when the stud just pulled me up, stripped me down to nothing and shoved me inside the bathroom with him, not without complimenting me on my body first: "Oh wow, Theo, who would've said you have such a tight little body hidden underneath your clothes, buddy? Great definition, man! Hot legs, calves, and don't even get me started on that hot, plump ass: it's sexier than most girls I know! Dude, you're hot!" He said with no shame, slapping me in the ass when he talked about it, and I could feel his hand lingered there longer than anywhere else he touched me.

With his huge hand on the small of my back, dangerously close to my smooth ass crack and tight hole, Jon led me to the showers and just opened up the shower head with me in front of him, talking non stop the whole way about his expectations for our first class of the semester and asking me my thoughts on the teachers we would have and school activities we could participate in.

The whole showering with Jon was another hellish, erotic disaster in itself, cause I got hard immediately when he bumped his enormous, muscular body against my back (which was all the time), which also meant he had his huge cock encased between my sweet bum cheeks the entire time we were showering, and it was just a matter of time before Jon got a little hard himself, his slippery, fat prick dancing against my asscheeks. Sometimes when we moved together his huge hard cock would bang right against my exposed, smooth asshole, his fat cock head pressing insistently against my tight opening, as if greeting my anal insides and asking for entrance, a little pressure here and there making everything so torturously hot I was almost begging Jon to just spear me then and there with his big cock and to fuck me so hard I would pass out.

12