Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things got even more difficult for me when Jon turned me around to face him, saying he needed me to press my body close to him so he could reach around me to wash my ass and crack (oh, God, fuck!). His huge hands started working my ass with care as he soaped and groped me, and I was looking adoringly into his perfect, wet face as he had his way washing my down there. My eyes grazed down his powerful, muscular neck to his perfectly defined chest and man tits, and I could not resist anymore. The sight of his tanned, muscular chest and perfect pink nipples was too much for me, and I surprised even myself when I just leaned down towards Jon's chest and engulfed his hard, pointy pink nipple inside my mouth and started sucking it immediately.

But I could never anticipate Jon's reaction to that: the dumb stud just started laughing like an amused child, saying I was such a prankster motherfucker wanting to tickle him like that, how did I know that he's so very ticklish in his chest and nipples? He grinned and laughed and smiled at me as I devoured his pecs, pushing my tongue out to lick all around his areola and using my tongue to flick and tease the hell out of his pointy, erect nipple. I then encased my lips all around it and started to suck it in earnest, just as I'd done to his huge cock moments before. Said cock was hard and throbbing against my own as I went to town on Jon's nipples, going from one to the other like a starved man, and the whole time Jon kept laughing and chastising me as his big hands stayed on my ass.

"You want to tickle me, huh, little bitch? I'll show you what's REALLY ticklish!" He said, and one second later I felt Jon's big hands spreading my asscheeks and his fingers going straight towards my smooth, tight pink hole, teasing, slapping and touching it just like he would do to a pussy, and I moaned immediately against Jon's meaty left pec, which made the dumb stud just groan with clear pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, you like that, huh? So you're ticklish in your ass, dude? Bet it feels really good when I spread your hole around just like this with my fingers, oh fuck yeah your mouth on my pec feels good too, don't stop, Theo, let's tickle each other together, buddy! This is so much fun! Do you like it when I slap your little hole like this, with two fingers (OOHH, HMMM, FUCK, I moaned)? And what about three fingers? Feels nice, right? Fuck dude, your ass is so big I'm having trouble spreading your ass cheeks with just my left hand, that's a grade A booty you have here! Here, let me rub your hole gently like this, bet you're gonna like it this way too, me just feeling all over your ass lips, your tight hole feels a lot like a pussy, dude.... HA, a boypussy, that's what you have in between your ass cheeks! How's that?" He was laughing dumbly at his own jokes.

You won't be surprised to know that that was the exact moment I started screaming with lust as I came, came and came right up against my dumb, jock roommate's perfect body, mouth blabbering against his delicious pecs.

12