Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Jon is obsessed with Theo’s ass. They find a compromise.
4.3k words
4.74
21.9k
36

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste so good, bro."

"Hmmm..." was all I could say as Jon licked the side of my neck sensually, like I had hot chocolate dripping from my body. For anyone looking from the outside in, that's what it most probably would look like: as if I was some rare and exotic delicacy and Jon was intent on licking, slurping and tasting every inch of bare flash he could find.

"You like this, huh?" He whispered even more hotly against my ear, as the tip of his nose grazed the hairs at the back of my head and his teeth bit my earlobe. His head went lower on my body, the tip of his nose and lips barely grazing my skin as his face became level with my left, pink nipple. The little nub was hard and pointing straight up, as if expecting the mouth that a few seconds later sucked it whole.

"Jon, FUCK!" I just moaned shamelessly, eyes closed and head thrown back as Jon went to town on my nipple, sucking it hungrily and occasionally biting it gently, which sent tingles all the way down my spine right down to the center of my tight little hole, which Jon had conveniently started calling a "boypussy" ever since our fatal tickling session in the shower.

He seemed obsessed with it, my pussy, that is, using every single chance he got when we were together in our room to see it and, to my increasingly pent up horniness, touch it. He couldn't believe how tiny, pink, smooth and tight my hole looked, so very much like a pussy (in Jon's dumb mind, at least) that he just took it upon himself to call my hole a boypussy and never stopped, thinking it was some brilliant joke he concocted himself and of which he was evidently proud of.

I didn't get how this could be funny at all, cause every time he mentioned my boypussy, asked me to let him take a peak at it or just outright touched it just made me even more crazy to just have that dumb fucking stud mounting me like a beast and pounding my ass away like there was no tomorrow.

And yeah, he was looking and touching my hole a lot alright: ever since he discovered I'm supremely ticklish (I'm actually just into him, can't he just fuck me already?), there was nothing that amused Jon more in the world when we were alone in our dorm room than to just pounce at me and make me cry with how much he would tickle me, his huge, studly, warm body pressed hard against me, all ripped muscles and his (always) hard cock bumping against my legs, hips and ass as I tried to escape him.

But it wasn't enough for Jon to just tickle me to death whenever he felt like it: he put firmly into his thick, dumb brain that I had a boypussy and that that was the place I was the most ticklish in my entire body. And that's how pretty much every tickling session we now had would always end up: with his hands on my ass, holding my smooth, fat cheeks apart as he teased, slapped, fingered and touched my horny little hole, all the while talking so dirty to me that I would sometimes cum just due to the absolute filth Jon's mouth was spewing. But when I say filth, I don't mean ordinary dirty talk, as you would maybe find in a gay porn movie, but Jon's innocent, gullible version of dirty talk, which was mostly him asking me if I liked when he tickled me in my tight boypussy in a sporty, playful manner devoid of any malice, which frankly just made the whole thing even hotter for me.

I could tell that for Jon this was all an enormous joke, an opportunity for him to act out and be a tease, and to have bonding time with his "bro", his roommate. But the way every tickling session would always end up with me naked, legs spread like a whore, either on all fours or with my knees against my chest while my hot jock roommate had his way with my tight little hole was slowly making me crazy.

Jon has since became obsessed with my ass (which he frequently praises as "perfect" and "fucking hot"), obsessed with my hole ("your little boypussy is so beautiful and tight, Theo") and specially obsessed with how sensitive and ticklish he found my hole to be ("Fuck dude, the way you're rolling your eyes behind your head right now and just cumming non-stop while I'm finger banging this pussy is just so cool!"), and I was equally obsessed with everything involving him, obviously.

The difference was this stud was so fucking dumb and naive he didn't see any problem in what we were doing and didn't even think of it as sexual at all, even though I always came profusely at the end of our play sessions and his huge cock was always at full mast during the whole ordeal and after (I guess the right question here would be when Jon's cock was NOT hard, to be fair, the motherfucker always seemed to sport a hard on).

Jon was absolutely oblivious to all the pretty obvious sexual undertones and repercussions of our "tickling sessions", just seeing it as mere games bros played together or bonding time between two roommates who enjoyed each others company a lot. If either of us happened to get hard and cum buckets as a result of our shenanigans, that was merely proof that what we were doing was certified fun, as the dumb stud seemed to think.

And to be honest, Jon's obliviousness just made everything even sexier for me, and that was because Jon wasn't only oblivious to social cues and situations, but he seemed to not have any ide of how handsome, sexy and hot he was. He didn't seem to have a clue about his sex appeal and his irresistible manliness, nor did he acknowledge the fact that he was a total horse-hung hunk that everyone around him wanted to get fucked by. Girls and guys routinely flirted with the big dumb stud, just to see their attempts at flirtation get completely lost on the corn-fed, big dicked jock (to my absolutely amusement, of course).

And after many times in which I ended up laying spread eagle like a perfect slut on one of our beds, hole wet and twitching with want while Jon worked on my ass like he was an anal connoisseur until I came, Jon put in his head it would be even more "fun" if he could find more interesting ways to tickle me, with me being so sensitive to his touch and all, and that's how he ended up licking me all over and sucking on both my nipples like a fucking madman.

And yeah, that's right: the dumb stud just decided he would now "tickle" me with his tongue just to see me squirm because of how sensitive I really was.

How could I say no to that?

While I was already stripped bare, Jon was still wearing his flimsy, almost transparent and very tiny orange shorts, which he wore so much around our dorm room that it had already became a classic for me, cause the shorts did absolutely nothing to hide Jon'a humongous cock, either soft or hard. The shorts were, skimpy, old and loose, and most times Jon's small, trimmed pubes would be showing because the small piece of fabric had the sexy tendency of always falling down Jon's perfect hips, exposing his crotch and giving me glimpses of his huge cock here and there while he walked around our room.

But right now, of course, Jon's tiny orange shorts were bursting at the seams trying to contain his ten inch monster cock, which was fully hard, dripping wet and pulsing so much inside the fabric I could see it move up and down, while Jon finished lapping my nipples and went lower on my abs, tracing them softly with his big, wet tongue.

"You're not very ticklish here on your hips, bro... and I have tortured those nice pink tities of yours already..." he said while grazing his lips and tongue on my hips now, both of his hands holding the top of my thighs. "I think I might just go... directy to... YOUR FAT ASS!" he screamed as he suddenly gripped my thighs firmly and pushed them over me, spreading both my legs apart and pushing my knees until they were both on either sides of my face, my round, jock butt all open, exposed and delivered to him.

I could picture in my head how my ass is looking right now, all smooth, firm and bubbly at the same time, with my tiny, pink hole pulsing from time to time while facing Jon's hungry, horny gaze.

"AHA! And here it is, Theo's tight little boypussy." he said amusingly as if I wasn't even there. "Looking good as always, little pussy. And also looking very playful and ticklish today. I bet you wanna play, huh? Do you want some fingers? Maybe a slap here and there, like the naughty little pussy you are? Or maybe you'd like some of..."

The world seemed to stop for 2 seconds, and right after, that's when I felt Jon's long, wet tongue licking from my balls all the way down my asscrack, taking it's time to really spread out on my hole and to just lick it open like only a fucking stud like Jon would do.

Then a funny thing happened: I was looking right into Jon's eyes in the exact moment his tongue made contact with my hole, with me holding my knees against my chest and Jon's face right in front of me, only the top of his nose visible as his face was buried in my asscrack.

And when the dumb jock's tongue licked my hole for the first time, it was like a light switch turned inside Jon's air filled brain, as if my hole not only looked like pussy but tasted like pussy, too. And I saw when Jon's eyes almost bugged out of his face when he reached that conclusion, cause right after he started to eat me out like I was his last meal.

SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP! SLURP!

"Jon, what the fuck! Fuck, dude, you're ah, a... You're licking my hol... My pussy, my boy-, boy-pussy, dude, what are you doing, OH MY GOD, dude... This, this is... Dude, oh yeah, that feels so good, don't stop! Lick that fucking hole, you dumb stud, you fucking brainless jock!"

I yelled nonsensically, rolling my eyes into the back of my head as both my hands grabbed Jon's soft hair and pushed his face harder against my asscrack, where he was going to town on my tight hole.

But Jon seemed to be on a whole other world, one in which only eating ass mattered: if you had asked me in that moment, I would have told you that Jon ate ass for a living, because he was simply DEVOURING me. I could feel how he opened all of his mouth to circle the entirety of my tiny little hole with his lips, just to then suck and prod incessantly with his tongue my tight, pink ring.

I was absurdly wet at this point with how much spit Jon was dripping on my hole and asscrack with his ass munching, his eyes now closed as he focused solely on eating me out. He used his huge hands to grope and spread my asscheeks even harder, letting me know he wasn't satisfied just yet, he wanted as much of my hole as he could get.

I can't tell you how long Jon stayed there holding me down and breaking me apart with his expert tongue without coming up for a breathe of air; despite being dumb as a bag of rocks, Jon was an expert in all things related to sex, apparently, and he was a consummate ass eater. It was as if the only two things Jon was good at were playing sports and fucking, and ever since I met him I had gladly been on the receiving end of the later talent.

Well, I couldn't have hoped for anything better than this.

As Jon licked, slurped and just about had my tight pink pucker for dinner, I was doing my best to keep my legs spread apart, ass up in the air and knees firmly against my chest, to give the hung stud the best access he could have to my ass, not even remembering anymore this was just supposed to be a "tickling session" between bros and that the "tickling my hole with his tongue thing" was just supposed to be a joke, a tease.

I was surprised with how strong and masterful Jon's tongue was, because he varied his moves as he ate me out expertly; sometimes he would lick my hole, then he would just spread out his tongue against it, to then stab my insides with the point of his tongue as if he was hell-bent on touching my prostate with it.

After what felt like a long time of Jon's oral ministrations on my hole, he finally came up for air, looking at the me as a string of drool connected my now drenched hole to his equally drenched mouth and chin. He grinned at me fabulously like a child who was indulging in its favorite play and just said: "Dude, I never thought tickling you with my tongue would be this fun! Your boypussy just tastes so good, I can't stop, I don't wanna stop!"

And then he just dove his face right back down on my hole again.

After that it didn't take me that long to cum; I was crushing hard on Jon anyway and the way he was eating me out was just making it impossible for me to keep going any further with this ruse. By then Jon had already flipped me on my stomach and was eating me out from behind.

I had my face smashed against the bed and my ass high in the air, both of Jon's huge, strong hands spreading my asscheeks to the maximum. The feeling I had was that Jon had his entire face shoved inside my ass as he continued to rim me like a madman in the same rhythm as when he started.

Those final moments were a blur for me, I can't really tell you when exactly I came or what Jon did that made me cum, but when I came to my senses, I felt my dick dripping with warm, thick cum. I was panting heavily and had droplets of sweat all over my body, especially on my back. Jon was now standing on his knees behind me on the bed, panting hard too from all the ass eating he'd just done, tiny shorts shoved down to his knees and his huge, throbbing 10 inch cock pulsing with want right in front of my face.

"Dude, we really got carried out this time, huh? What a fun sesh! I love those bonding moments we have together in our room, Theo, I really do. I liked you from the moment we met and I've wanted to tell you for some time now that I really want you to be my best friend. Will you be my best friend, Theo? We could do stuff like this all the time, I mean, just me and you hanging out, bonding, joking and teasing with each other like real bros. What do you say?"

He looked at me with hope in his eyes, that huge hard cock coming dangerously closer to my face.

"Jon, I, I-, I'd love to..."

"Shit, dude, fuck, I spent so much time with my face shoved far inside your sweet ass I forgot to check the hours and I'm fucking late for my evening class! Dude! DUDE!", he said in a desperate tone, both of his hands now on top of his head in dramatic fashion.

"Jon, relax man, you have plenty of time left to get ready for class, I don't know why you're getting this desperate", I scoffed.

"Dude. DUDE. I know I have plenty of time till class, but how can I go to fucking class with this massive boner? And with how horny I'm feeling right now, I'm pretty sure I'll have to empty my big balls AT LEAST twice to make sure Rex here is tamed enough to get inside a jockstrap", he told me as if the solution to this particular problem of his was just IMPOSSIBLE to solve.

As he talked, his huge and perfect hard cock flexed for me like a cobra dancing to the flute.

Jon was dumb as fuck, but not dumb enough to not caress my hair as I literally shoved his enormous ten inch cock down my teen throat to help milk him (yeah, twice) before his class.

Me and Jon had found a nice rhythm of living together, and we were closer than ever. We were great friends and I always helped the big, hunky stud with his classes whenever he asked me, and we had hitted the bars together with a mix of his friends and mine a few times, and we always had a blast. I couldn't have asked for a better roommate, really.

Of course this has everything to do with the fact that Jon emptied his balls down my throat at least twice a day now, and also ate my ass like he was paid to do it whenever he wanted to have a tickling session with me, which was pretty often too.

This is how things escalated: at first, like you already know, every time Jon's cock ended up inside my gullet was due to some clumsy, inexplicable accident or misunderstanding that would lead to Jon's cock getting conveniently "stuck" inside my mouth. Of course he wasn't actually stuck any of those times, the dim witted stud just thought he was, but I can't say I did anything to change his impression, really. I loved when Jon stuffed my face full of ten inches of cock, and I just went along whenever my hunky roommate accidentally made me suck him dry so he could get soft and get "unstuck" from my mouth.

I was a willing victim, you could say.

Jon's accidents and misunderstandings were many on those first days: he needed help pinning one of his superhero posters on the wall, could I please hold the chair so he wouldn't fall? I got facefucked and swallowed a gallon of his tasty jizz.

He was busy watching a video for his class (naked, of course), and he had just dropped his phone, could I get down between his legs and fetch it? Facefucked and cummed upon again.

"Dude, let's lift some weights together here in our room, it will be fun! Here, I will spot you!", he said. Facefucked and he drenched my entire face with cum. Got cockslapped with that monster dick after he jizzed as well.

"Oh nice, Theo, so you like doing yoga too? What position are you in now, downward dog? Sweet man, let me join you! But let me get these shorts off first, God knows naked yoga is the best yoga! Oh shit, you're losing your balance? Let me help!". The result? You guessed it: facefucked and showered with thick, teen stud cum.

Also, during a tickling session where I put up more of a fight to tickle him as well, he got on top of me on a 69 position, proceeded to attack my tiny little hole with his hot tongue and where do you think his huge hard cock ended up? Yeah, all the way down my throat again, while I groped his smooth, muscular, manly asscheeks like crazy.

And he always apologized to me for having such an untamed, savagely horny massive cock that just wouldn't get soft, so he just had to fuck my mouth HARD until he came all over me, inside my throat or just all over my face, like I was his fuck-doll. And the perfect stud was so innocent saying all of that that I kinda felt like I should pity him for being so clumsy and so goddamn horny, but of course I fucking loved everything like the slut I am.

So after a while of these repeated, incessant accidents, I pushed Jon on his bed one day, sat on his lap (his huge bulge nestled comfortably against my ass), and made a deal with the big stud for both of our sakes.

"Dude, listen to me. You're always freaking horny all the time and walking naked in our room with a massive hard on, slapping and poking me with your huge dick all day long, and you never fail to get that monster stuck in my mouth one way or the other, and the only solution we have when that inevitably happens is having me suck you off like a slut until you come buckets down my throat. Isn't that right, bro?"

I spoke in the crudest way possible, getting turned on by the fact that the innocent, dumb stud wouldn't think anything of it.

"Sounds about right, bro." he said, groping my round bubble butt in the process by mere instinct.

I put my hands on his meaty, muscular chest, teasing his big nipples with the tip of my fingers.

"So, it seems to me that the problem we have here is that you're always horny, always hard and always down to fuck, and your fucking giant cock has a mind of its own and just has to find a hole to fuck at least twice a day, and my throat and mouth usually end up being the targets. I know, I know it's not your fault bro, those were all accidents... I don't blame you for it. But instead of me having to live in fear of the next time you'll just plunge those girthy ten inches of teen cock down my throat without notice, why don't I just suck you off whenever you feel like it or whenever I feel like it so you'll empty those bull balls of yours already and don't get hard on me all day here in our room?" I suggested, blinking my eyelashes at him innocently, still groping his perfect chest.

Jon's was such a horny, red blooded American teen jock I already knew this wouldn't solve his problem of having a hard cock around me all the time, but that wasn't the point, as you may have already noticed.

12