Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dumb stud though about it for all of 20 seconds, all the while staring at me with an empty look on his face and his hands still groping my bubbly cheeks.

"Theo, you're a genius! That will be the end of all our problems! Fuck dude, why didn't I think of this earlier? So whenever I get hard or feel like getting off I can just come to you and fuck your face until I cum, right? Hard? That way my dick will get soft and you won't have to worry about me getting my dick down your throat by accident!" He beamed at the idea, not seeing any logical problems with his own statement.

"That's exactly it, stud." I smiled at him, and right about then I felt his giant snake stuffing his classic, skimpy orange shorts to the brim and throbbing against my asscheeks.

"Dude, then just get on your knees against the wall right now, cause all this talk of cock and cum and BJs got me hard as fuck, and I feel like this dick won't be satisfied till I drop a few loads down your throat. Sorry, I guess I'm unusually horny today."

He smiled timidly at me.

"It's fine dude, I'm already used to you banging my head against the wall while making me take that huge fucking cock of yours.", I answered while getting in position.

"Shit, Theo, get ready, I guess this is one of those days... I'll need to bang that mouth of yours hard, bro. Body's all hot and horned up, I can't understand why. Guess all that practice and exercise makes me horny as fuck! Open up!" he said while pushing his tiny orange shorts down, his thick, huge ten inch cock giving a loud SLAP sound in our room as it banged against his washboard abs, leaving a trail of precum I knew I would lick afterwards.

"Do you think we have time for a tickle session later, bro?" I asked as he slapped his fat, pink cockhead all over my face and lips. "I'm feeling so good today and up for some fun... Last night you did something with your tongue on my ass that almost made me pass out with pleas... I mean laughter, it was so fucking fun! Can we do it agai-SLURP!", was all I could say before his thick cock started stretching my mouth to its limits.

"Oh, yeah, sure bro! That's my new tickling technique, it's called 'The boypussy whisperer!' Haha glad you liked it, I definitely need more practice! And I could go right for that after we finish here, fuck yeah, it's all in, buddy. Yeah, no worries, this tongue here is ready to tickle some boypussy later! Now buckle up and TAKE THIS COCK!" He grunted and started to piston fuck my face like only he knew how to do.

If our neighbors were annoyed by the sounds of my head banging against the wall while Jon railed my face with his giant cock, we don't know, cause no one complained about the noise...

12