Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon groped and stretched both my firm, round asscheeks as he punished my hole with his tongue, eating me out with such gusto and hungriness that made him look like a A-list pornstar. I pushed my ass back against his face and he welcomed me in, embracing my hips with his huge arms and pushing me even harder against his mouth. It was like he couldn't get enough.

"Fuck, Jo-n... Jon, gonna come bro, come with you eating my pussy out... so good..." I moaned deliriously.

Hearing me only made the teen stud munch even harder on my hole, and his tongue wasn't limited to just jabs and licks on the outside of my jockpussy anymore. He was actually licking my insides, penetrating my hole with his hot, strong tongue, and I looked back at him just to find him with eyes fixed straight at me, watching as my body trembled and waved under the ministrations of his talented mouth.

He looked at me with such desire on his face that I couldn't resist any longer. We held eye contact as he looked at me as if saying, "Cum, bro" in his usual stupid way, and I let myself go with a strangled yell and started cumming all over his abs and crotch, exactly the places I have been cleaning before with my tongue.

I was spent out, but Jon grabbed my body, turned me around and embraced me again in his arms. I rested my face on his cobblestone abs, and started playing with his trimmed pubes as we both sighed.

"Nice session today, bro. Thanks. That was exactly what I needed", he told me, patting me on my back.

"Yeah, I always know what you need, Jon" I replied ironically.

"What, bro? I'm just a normal jock, dude, that's all. I have no way with girls, I'm always at disaster flirting with them, you know that, and this big bad meanie in between my legs is always getting me in trouble. I'm lucky to have a friend like you."

"A normal jock!? Jon, you need to cum down my throat at least three times a day or you'll get arrested walking around with this huge cock all hard and tenting your pants around campus! And even when I blow you that isn't a guarantee you still won't be horny anyway!" I said exasperated, but secretly smitten with him.

He seemed to ponder my words for a while. "You're right, bro. You're the only thing keeping me sane enough to actually concentrate in class and during football practice, you know? Good thing you're such a chill dude", he said ruffling my hair.

"Yeah, tell that to my jaw, Jon. I don't know how I haven't dislocated it yet from your monster dick plowing it everyday", I chuckled.

"Is your jaw sore, dude?" He lifted his head from the pillow to look at me, concern clear in his voice.

"Hum, yeah, but just a little. I'm used to your enormous size now. But my jaw needs a break!" I teased him, but I didn't realize the full effect those few words would have on him until later.

"Theo, I'm so sorry, bro! I didn't mean to make you sore, man. Fuck, why did I had to have this big, dumb, dick? Wish there was another way you could help me out, bro."

The guilt was all over his voice.

I froze in that moment, a devious, slutty idea creeping up in my mind. It was about damm time, after all.

I raised my body to look down at him, both my hands splayed out besides his ripping torso.

"Yeah, Jon, if only there was another way I could help you... if only there was another place you could put your huge cock into that is not my mouth, maybe my jaw wouldn't be so sore..." I whispered conspiratorially, bangs down on my eyes, which were roaming his absurdly handsome face for any signs of recognition.

He looked up at me dumb as a rock, as if thinking was too hard and he couldn't figure out what I was saying.

"Another place to put my cock?" he repeated, eyes vague and blank, still looking dumb and hot.

"Yeah, stud." I had now lowered my lips to his collarbones and was kissing them softly. "My poor jaw is so, so sore from you fucking my face so hard. Don't get me wrong, I love your huge cock down my throat, but..." I was kissing his neck now. His body got warmer and his breathing deeper.

"Jaw sore... another place to put my cock..." he frowned and seemed to think really hard for a moment. "Where, buddy?" He stated, again looking the perfect combination of dumb and hot as a high summer day.

"Well... I don't know, Jon, let's think this through together, huh? We need to find you a place to put your fat cock into that's not my mouth... I think somewhere tight, hot and moist would be the best place, no?" I moaned against his left ear as I now licked his earlobe.

"Tight, hot and moist" he repeated hotly. The room was so warm now that the temperature seemed to have tripled in just a few moments. I could feel Jon's half-hard cock stabbing me on my abs, on its way to its full, thick 10 inch glory.

My little boyhole was now itching like crazy, it's tiny little mouth still wet from Jon's rimming, clenching violently with the need for something to stuff it full, to fill it to the brim and stretch it, something thick and long enough to make the stretch hurt so good it would finally satisfy my hunger.

My slutty boypussy was primed and ready to be fucked and pounded like it deserved to, like it was made to, and that only meant one way: rough and hard.

I needed Jon's huge cock so fucking bad. I needed him to fuck me hard like the little slut that I was. I needed him to make me his own personal jockwhore for real.

I licked Jon's hard, perfect nipples as I looked at him, waiting for something to click on his dumb, jock brain, but his face was torn with what seemed a mix of confusion and lust. The big stud was getting horny again, but still looking like he was trying to figure out what I meant.

"Tigh, hot and moist", he kept repeating with a blank, horny stare, looking hypnotized by my slutty suggestions.

I gave him a little push. "Fuck yeah, dude, another place that's tight, hot and moist for you to stick your entire, massive cock inside and just use it like a fucktoy. A place that you could just plunge this monster jock dick and just pound and fuck away with no concerns, until you get your nut, bro" I bit on one of his nipples and muched it.

"Tight, hot and moist... to fuck... to pound... so hard... fuck it hard and fast and get my nut..." he moaned deliriously now, repeating my words and saying a few of his own, as I groped his arms and pecs and brutalized his hard nipples with my mouth.

"Think... dude... come on... tight, hot and moist... for your cock... for you to fuck..." I looked pleadingly at him, my tongue flicking his nipples fervently.

"Ooh... fuck, fuck, a-ah, aah, I think... Theo, bro, this tight, hot place, I think... ooh, fuck yeah!" He screamed, and then I realized the big stud was cumming hands free, just from my slutty, dirty talk and my mouth on his body.

I looked at his big, hard cock as it pumped his second load, which soon covered a good portion of his cobbled abs.

I immediately started licking the juicy, thick cum off of him, and I looked at him with hope in my eyes. He took a few seconds to recuperate his breath and then turned to me, defeated:

"I dunno know, bro. I'm not as good as you at this thinking thing, unless I'm thinking with my cock, ha! But we will figure this out together later, okay?" He smiled at me, so cute, handsome and boyish at the same time that I thought my heart would explode.

I tried to hide my faint disappointment, knowing this is the price of having a dumb jock roommate like Jon. I sighed. "It's okay, Jon. Let's take a nap before our next classes. Hold me, bro" I asked him as I jumped on his arms again.

The next morning was a Saturday, and we had made plans to go out for a run with Teddy, Jon's hunky football teammate. I had seen Teddy here and there on campus and in some classes after our first meeting, but I'd always feel a little embarrassed in those moments, remembering how I got a face full of his enormous bulge and even groped his cock within minutes of meeting him. It was hot enough, don't get me wrong, and Teddy was very sporty about it, but I was still unsure about the whole thing, especially because I didn't know him very well, unlike Jon.

The big mountain of a jock was always easygoing and chill whenever we met, though, and he would always welcome me with a warm, sunny smile and cute dimples on his dumb, handsome face.

I was feeling a little worn out from swimming practice and my daily sessions with Jon, on top of all the studying I was doing; I was a very diligent student and had always been top 5 in all of my classes, and I didn't want to be any different in college.

I needed an excellent GPA for my plans of going to Law School later, so yeah, I had a lot on my plate. But I was mostly frustrated with my dumb jock roommate and how hard it was yesterday to get him to take a hint and fuck me silly like I wanted to.

Jon just wasn't wired to think hard about anything, so it's no wonder he didn't catch my drift. My ass was feeling hungry and empty and craved a good, hard dicking. I had agreed to this early morning run with Jon mostly to sweat out those frustrations, and for the opportunity to hang out with Teddy as well, whom I wanted to get to know better, anyway.

We met outside of our dorm room, faces still looking sleepy but bodies looking hot in our running gear. I loved how both Teddie's and Jon's outfits really clinged tight to their ripped bodies, and how the shorts they were wearing didn't hide any detail of their prodigious endowments.

Teddy's shorts were white and even more scandalous than Jon's: you could see every detail of his fat, soft dick. You could even tell by the dick print alone if the dude was cut or not. He was cut, by the way, and very thick. I felt my hole spasm twice as I took in every detail of his huge bulge, spit pooling around in my mouth as if my body was getting ready to engulf the whole thing.

My outfit wasn't that different, except my tiny running shorts did wonders to showcase and display my huge bubble butt. Beneath it, I was wearing one of my hottest, sleekest black jockstraps. I purposely picked a skimpy pair of shorts so the lower straps of my jockstrap would be visible as I jogged in my tiny ensemble.

I started our run, getting ahead of my jock friends and giving them a nice view of my huge, firm ass. I heard Teddy give a low whistle behind me, as he turned his head to look at Jon, who was oblivious to him, eyes also glued to my big rump. My body tingled with satisfaction and I smiled as I put some distance between us, then yelled, "Come along, dudes!"

Soon enough we had a good rhythm going, and we took a woody trail that left campus and followed a pristine stream through the woods. The trail was flowery, shady from the trees and incredibly beautiful, and it also had a good influx of people jogging on it, mostly students from the college but some from town as well.

The trail crossed the woods for a few miles and circled the entirety of the campus, so it was lengthy but very satisfactory to finish. Its end was at the other side of campus, which would then take us to another short run to our dorms.

We were talking the whole time, the boys mainly discussing the football team's prospects for the season and me chiming in from time to time. They also asked me a lot of questions about the swim team, and both boys vowed to come see me at practice, while asking at the same time that I go see them at theirs, too.

Jon, knowing I was gay, joked that he wanted to see how the other boys of the swim team reacted at the sight of my hot body encased only in a tiny speedo, and Teddy's face exploded in red. I laughed hard at Jon's comment and, well, at Teddy's cute reaction, too.

Teddy, as it was, was from California. He had played football, tennis and surfing his whole life, and even though he was on the football team here, he had no plans of going pro, wanting to be a veterinarian instead. He loved animals and said he always loved their company better than people, well, except other jocks. He said he didn't feel like the smartest tool in the shed and just thought that being around other jocks like him was easier and more comfortable.

I felt my chest swell with affection for the big, simple minded, gentle oaf. Teddy had that ability to be smoking hot and painfully cute at the same time, and I loved that about him.

I had woken up this morning with a small plan in mind to entice my dumb jock roommate, and the fact that Teddy was there was just the cherry on top for me, in a manner of speaking. The plan involved the sexy, black jockstrap that I was wearing beneath my skimpy shorts, so when I told the boys to stop and wait for me for a moment, as I needed to tie my sneakers again, they both nodded blankly at me and swept the sweat out of their brows. I had sprinted in front of them a little to initiate the plan.

I lowered my torso slowly towards my feet, arching my big bubble but out to the big jocks behind me, watching them with a side eye. They were talking between themselves and drinking from their water bottles, so I took advantage of their distraction to hoist my skimpy shorts up and put the straps of my jockstrap down, the lower part of my muscular, smooth ass cheeks hanging out for the world to see.

I wanted my ass out and exposed in front of both jocks, and to look slutty while doing it, but innocent at the same time, as if I was not aware that a good portion of my big ass was out.

I was hoping the sight of it would maybe give Jon new suggestions about the kind of tight, hot and moist place he could stick his dick into to relieve himself of his unrelenting horniness.

Having Teddy there too was mainly in hope of having Jon seeing how other dudes, jocks especially, used to react to my physical attributes, and maybe rouse some jealousy or alpha instinct inside him, something hot and raging that would make him want me all for himself first, to ravage and fuck like an animal. Like I said, the cherry on top.

Job done, and knowing I was looking like the perfect slutty twunk with barely there shorts and with the lower bands of my jockstrap framing my bubble butt enticingly, I knelt down to "tie" my sneakers, all the while arching my ass out towards my jock buddies as best and as sexily as I could.

They had stopped talking for a while now, and a quick side gaze confirmed that both jocks were gulping as their eyes were glued to my ass, chests huffing with the physical exertion of the run and hands clasping their water bottles tightly.

I took my time tying my shoes, but then a flaw in my plan took me to an uncertain destination: the sun was blazing hot above us and I forgot to drink any water, my mind focused on seducing Jon. I got up too fast. My head got dizzy immediately, the world spinning around me.

"You okay, bud?" Jon asked, frowning.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm alright, just got a bit dizzy. Give me a few seconds", I mumbled.

"Hold on, I'll get some cool, fresh water for you from the stream. Teddy, keep an eye on him for me, please?" Jon didn't even finish and he was already running down to the rocky edge where the clear stream was running happily.

"Theo, let's go over there, it's nice and shad... hey, hey, dude, WOAH!" Teddy exclaimed, just as my dizziness took the best of me and I tumbled forward.

Teddy was fast, but not fast enough: his huge outstretched hand was only able to catch the waistband of my skimpy running shorts as I was almost on the ground, and the moment his hand made contact with the cloth, he gave it a rough shove towards him to keep me from going face down into the dirt, but my body was leaning too forward.

The result? I ended on all fours on the ground, Teddy behind me on his knees, his right hand still grabbing tightly on the waistband of my shorts.

The only thing was my shorts were now pooled down and tangled around my ankles, and I was on all fours in front of Teddy, one of the hottest, handsome jocks I've ever met, clad only in a jockstrap. In other words, practically naked.

My knees had spread during the fall and my back was arched. My whole bubble butt was exposed to him, every curve, every muscle, every crevice. My ass cheeks were spread, with a soft sheen of clean sweat over it, and my crack was moist and warm. In the center of my ample, round ass, my tight pink hole was exposed to Teddy in its entirety, looking pristine and virginal, like a tiny petal of a flower waiting for someone to breathe on its heavenly scent.

I was still dizzy, so it took me a few seconds to realize my predicament, and when I noticed I was naked, on all fours and showing off my ass and hole to Teddy, from all people, my insides swelled with lust.

I turned around to catch a look of my situation and saw the way my shorts were all tangled up around my ankles, and the way I was positioned I was sure I looked like a complete slut presenting myself for fucking, the small of my back down, ass up, shoulders perfectly raised up.

The reality of my situation made my body extremely hot, and I let out a little groan as I arched my ass out more and exposed even more of my wet little hole to Teddy. My dick was getting hard in my jockstrap and I felt my hole start spasming and winking at a rapid pace, hungrier than ever for an anaconda sized dick, the kind I knew Teddy was packing inside his shorts right the fuck now. The thought of it finally made me look at Teddy himself, and the sight I was met with made me groan out loud.

Teddy had a knee on the ground and another bent as he was still grabbing my shorts. His mouth was open in shock and his eyes were fixed tightly on my spasming hole, following every twitch and wink of my boypussy.

His other hand was pressed against his crotch and failing to cover the entirety of a huge, thick beast of a cock that was hard and pulsing down the left leg of his shorts. If Teddy had pushed the hem of his shorts just a few inches up his thigh, I was sure I would see a thick, long as a bat fuckpole getting free of its confines, so big it looked.

His cockhead was fat and shaped perfectly, like a juicy strawberry, and I could see every contour and detail of his huge equipment as he palmed it.

Teddy's cock was at least 9 inches long, and what impressed me above all was its thickness. Even though I couldn't be sure about his exact measurements, I could see almost everything about it as it throbbed inside his shorts.

"Teddy, buddy, help me up, please" I moaned, mouth dry, hot and so, so ready to engulf all that Teddy was showing me. At the same time, my hole was twitching violently, as if demanding the first taste of Teddy's huge cock.

The mountain of a jock seemed like he was snapping from hypnosis at the sound of my voice, and his cock throbbed so violently when I moaned that it jabbed forwards against his shorts, almost as if it wanted to pierce its way to freedom.

"Oh, dude, fuck, sorry! I tried to grab you but I wasn't quick enough, I ended up pushing your shorts down! Hope I didn't tear anything! Sorry, sorry! Let me put it up for you" he mumbled fast, and as he tried to untangle my shorts from my ankles, I couldn't resist the opportunity to be a little slut and shake my ass lightly, as I spread my cheeks even more to show him my more of my little boypussy.

"It's okay, dude, I might've gotten really injured if it wasn't for you" I replied in a small voice.

As I exposed my ass more for Teddy, his face seemed to be drawn to my asscrack, as if the sight before him was slowly turning the gears inside his jock brain and melting away every cell that wasn't related to the most primal instinct to fuck.

My asscrack and hole were moist and hot from the sweat, and my hole looked tight and juicy at the same time. I was sure my twunk pheromones were wafting all the way up from my most delicious, musky place directly to Teddy's brain, and as he finally untangled my shorts from my ankles, he raised them up my thighs to once again cover my bubble butt.