Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised my shorts slowly, dumb, vapid look on his face, and I was certain he didn't have a thought in his mind then other than my little hole and what he wanted to do with it.

His mouth was still open as he raised my shorts, and the more he raised them up, the closer his face was getting to my hole, and I hoisted my body up a little more to get it even closer, ass easily available to him.

His hands hit the bottom part of my asscheeks and he grabbed my ass with both hands, ready to finally cover it with my shorts, but he stopped, groping my ass tight. His hands were huge, calloused and warm.

"Teddy?" I moaned innocently.

Them we both heard the sounds of Jon coming up from the river, and that was the thing that made us both, but Teddy especially, come back to reality.

His face was so close to my exposed hole now that he could have easily dived into it and eaten my juicy boypussy, but the sounds of Jon coming back to us made the dumb, blond jock wake up from whatever sexy dream he was having.

He quickly hoisted my shorts back over my slutty ass, but in his heist to do it, his big, burly fingers got stuck inside my asscrack, and it was with some difficulty that he took them out of my ass.

Before he took his right hand from the back of my shorts, I felt two of his big fingers make contact with my moist, tight little hole.

The contact was electrical and made my hole spasm like crazy against his fingers, and when he finally took his hand out from the back of my skimpy shorts, his fingers were glistening with my ass juices, clean and exploding with my slutty, jock pheromones.

Jon came up to us, looking as happy and oblivious as always, and when he stood before me he jerked the cold water from the river all over my face, the same way he did when he gave me facials and drenched my face with his cum in our dorm room.

He spread the cold water over my face, neck and pecs and massaged my muscles, all the while asking if I was feeling better. I shook my head yes, still silent from what had just happened between me and Teddy.

Jon was so concerned with me that he didn't even notice the obscene, pussy-stretching tent in Teddy's shorts. That cock was still hard and it was so, so big. I sighed.

"I'm all right now buddy, thanks for the freshwater, it's nice and cold" I said, then took gulps of the bottle as I looked at Teddy.

The big, dumb jock looked hella embarrassed, both hands trying and failing to cover the huge mound of jockcock inside his shorts, desperate to get out and conquer my boypussy.

I went to Teddy and gave him a side bro hug, making sure to feel up his muscles, and I said "Teddy took good care of me bro, made sure I didn't fall and messed up my pretty face, isn't that right, Teddy?" I smiled at him fondly.

He was blushing hard and just nodded his head yes, still too embarrassed to talk. He drank from his water bottle.

"Let's get back to our run" I said, and moved my body in front of Teddy as if I was going to start jogging. When I noticed him doing the same, I suddenly stopped, stilled my body and prepared for the incoming jock, and sure as the sky is blue I felt Teddy crash against my back hard, plastering his entire, monumental jock body against mine and engulfing me in his tall height and immense size.

And just as I had calculated, the tent that was his huge, hard jock cock mashed exactly in between of my big asscheeks. My upturned ass hot dogged his steel hard, throbbing dick and I shoved it back against his shorts covered crotch a few times, making sure his enormous fuckstick jabbed and humped my asscrack and hungry hole in the process.

I just had to feel that cock against me, even if just for a few moments. I just had to. My hole was hungry as fuck and this was the least I could to give it a little relief.

"Fuck!" Teddy hissed, not ready for the pleasure of his fat, hard cock against my expert, slutty buns. I cheekily said "Oh, sorry about that, bro, my legs got a little crampy", and as I turned around to catch a quick glance at the big jock, I saw Teddy start jogging again with one hand trying to squeeze down the obscene tent in his shorts while he instinctively took the other one, the one whose fingers had met my hungry boypussy, and raised it to his nose.

Teddy gave a deep, horny sniff on his fingers, still covered in my sweet juices, and I saw as his cock throbbed one more time when my scent and pheromones shot to his jock brain like coke.

"Meet by the cafeteria for breakfast after?" Teddy asked, as we reached the main entrance to our dorm room. We were sweaty after our lengthy early morning run and breathing deeply from the exertion of it. We both nodded at him and went up to our room running, me and Jon giggling like children as he bet me he'd get there first. All around the dorm sleepy guys walked around from rooms and the communal bathroom.

Thankfully, me and Jon lucked out and our dorm room was a suite, the bathroom so small it could barely fit one person there. I won our little race and quickly locked the bathroom door behind me, furiously taking off my clothes and storming for the shower, quickly pushing one wet finger inside my still pulsing hole.

"Oh fuck, fuuuck, Teddy..." I moaned as I pumped the finger into my hot, tight insides, memory reliving my wardrobe accident with Teddy earlier. My vivid imagination and horny mind were taking the best of me, as I saw myself on all fours again, spread open for Teddy like a lust, as I saw the big stud looking at me with an animalist look on his face.

Teddy would slap my ass hard, push his tank top over his shoulders and lower his shorts just enough for his huge, beer can dick slap against his perfect, cobbled abs like a whip. He would spit on my hole, give it a quick lick and mount me right there like a beast, his whole fat cock entering me fully in just seconds.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me Teddy, fuck me you big, dumb stud... Destroy my slutty cunt..." I mumbled, biting the skin of my left arm as I now pumped three fingers inside me, the warm water from the shower running over my body.

Then my vision got destroyed by the point in the memory where Jon started climbing back from the stream to us, and my hand stopped inside myself as I remembered my lovely yet naive roomie was right there behind the closed bathroom door.

I stopped my horny ministrations and showered quickly, and after finishing, cock still chubbed and hole still spasming, I let Jon have the showers. The stud was already naked waiting for me to be over, and his huge, soft dangling cock pressed against my ass as he made his way to the bathroom.

Fuck, this is it. I can't take it anymore.

I lost the towel covering my hips, grabbed the easily accessible bottle of lube beside Jon's bed and knelt down strongly to the floor, getting into the same slutty, all fours position I had been in with Teddy earlier. My exposed ass and hole, whether I was conscious of it or not, was pointed directly towards the bathroom door as I pumped my finger full of lube and bathed my asscrack in it, quickly resuming finger banging my tiny little horny hole as I was doing in the shower.

"I can do it before he finishes his shower, I can do it... come on, just like that... right there, a-ah, AH, AH!" I thought hazily.

I had to cum from getting my ass fucked and I had to cum now, and nothing would stop me.

I was confident I could do it before Jon's shower was over. I had the whole scene with Teddy in my mind already. This would be easy.

My only mistake was discarding my dumb, hung and horny jock roommate from the equation.