Dumb Jocks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounded too good to be true, but he was dumb enough to believe it and I was horny enough to let it happen.

*

It had gone past two, and I was still trying to navigate the hallways of the stadium. Though it shouldn't have been hard to find the only disabled toilets in the entire arena, my mind was on other things.

Once again, I had beat off twice last night. I was desperate to last longer so I could really enjoy Rocky's mouth. I was determined that this time he was going to have to work for my cum.

It was getting close to two-thirty when I eventually found the restroom. Sitting on the toilet, I didn't have to wait long until the door opened and in came Rocky, wearing his football kit. Removing his helmet, I could see that his thick blonde hair and face were shining with sweat from his warmup.

Turning around, he locked the door and put his helmet on the hook. I took the chance to admire his large, muscular ass clad in skin-tight leggings. It looked so tempting and I knew I had to have it, but that would have to wait for later.

"We got to make this quick..." he began before turning around to see me sitting on the toilet, fully clothed and said one of the hottest things anyone has ever said to me, "for fuck's sake nerd! Get your cock out!"

Muttering an apology, I quickly pulled down my pants and sat back on the toilet. It was weird that I was apologizing to a guy, close to two hundred and fifty pounds, for not letting him immediately suck my cock, but I wasn't complaining.

Moving closer to me, Rocky dropped to his knees and leaned forward. I held my breath as his long pink tongue parted his lips and edged towards my cock. I trembled, then gasped when he slowly licked my hardening shaft.

"Yes..." I breathed seconds after he took me in his mouth.

The warm wetness was magical, and the sight was even more so. I could feel his tongue press against the underside of my length as he hollowed out his cheeks to suck harder. Though it was only his third time, he was quickly becoming an expert in giving blow jobs.

After bobbing up and down for a while, he moved to my balls and bathed them in his hot mouth. I lounged back and just enjoyed the sensation of his tongue swirling around my heavy sack. Making sure he gave each orb a long, thorough soaking, he then moved back to my cock.

Looking down, I saw his clear blue eyes staring back at mine as he hungrily sucked my prick. I could tell that he wanted me to hurry up, so moving my hands to his thick blonde hair, I took a grip of it and forced him to take more.

"That's it... fuck yes!"

More and more of my length invaded his mouth, and pretty soon, I was pushing the head of my dick against his throat.

The sweet noise of someone who had belittled me gagging around my cock was music to my ears. Letting him up, I saw a thick string of spit run from my tip to his lips. In my eyes, he had never looked so attractive before he broke the image with an angry tirade.

"Why the fuck haven't you cum yet, nerd?! Hurry the fuck up, I need to go before coach wonders where I am!" He said all of this with his eyes watering and spit dripping from his chin.

"Er... Shit Rocky, I'm sorry," I apologized, "I mean, there is something you could do to speed it up..."

"What?!" He said impatiently.

"Well, if you lick under my balls," I said quietly. "It, uh... well, it helps push the cum towards my cock."

I watched his face crease up in thought. As time passed, I started to wonder if I had gone too far, but a sudden clattering of studs on the hallway floor outside seemed to make up his mind.

Kneeling down further, he nudged his nose under my ballsack and began to lick the sensitive skin just above my asshole.

"Fuck yes..." I gasped.

There is something magical about a warm wet tongue pushing against your perineum, but when that tongue belongs to the college's star linebacker, still in his playing gear and with my balls resting on his strong face, it was something else.

Pushing against his head, I tried to get his tongue further down. I desperately wanted him to rim me, but I was too close to the edge. Tapping his head frantically, he got the message and quickly moved up to swallow my cock.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I cried, gripping the handrail to the side as, seconds later, a powerful orgasm took hold of me.

I twitched and jerked and with each shot of cum, I felt him swallow.

He was so eager to have my spunk that he continued to lick and suck my cock even after I had slumped against the wall and stopped moving. Only when he was sure that he had got the last drops was he satisfied and pulled away.

"Wooo!" He cheered. "Go MWSC!"

With that, he ran out of the toilet, leaving me sitting there with my pants around my ankles and a stupid grin on my face.

*

Later that night, I was on my bed reliving the past couple of days. What had happened was beyond my wildest dreams. A man who had the looks of a model and the body of a Greek god had blown me several times and looked eager for more.

Exterminate

Reaching over to pick up my phone, I opened up the text message expecting it to be one of my mates. Instead, it was from Rocky. At the beginning of the year, the football team had all been given my number in case they needed help studying. So, of course, I had daily prank calls for the next month or so until they got bored.

Come to my room

Reading the text, I felt my body tingle with excitement.

Exterminate

Make sure no one sees you nerd

Finding a black hoodie, I pulled it on and hid my face under the hood. I felt a nervous thrill run through me at the prospect of sneaking around campus to get a blowjob.

Though he was in his third year, Rocky split his time between the footballer's frat house and his own room in halls. Already knowing his campus address, another perk of being assigned to help the football team, I hurried to his dorm and, after getting lost twice in the corridors, I found his room without anyone seeing me.

Rather than knock on the door, I decided to try the lock and found it open. Rocky was lying on his bed wearing a white MWSC muscle shirt and sweatpants.

"For fuck's sake, nerd, lock the door!" Rocky huffed, "I don't need anyone seeing a geek like you in here!"

Ripping my eyes from his body, I locked the door and edged towards his bed.

"Hey Rocky, what's up?"

"What's up?! What's up?!! Didn't you watch the game, nerd?!" He replied angrily.

"Um, yeah, I watched the first quarter, but I got called away by the dean," I lied.

Rocky stared at me, trying to work out if I was telling the truth. After a minute of awkward silence, he relented.

"Well, I was fucking invincible. Bagged eleven tackles, two sacks and three forced fumbles. Then some fucking asshole fucked up my fucking leg."

Lifting his hip from the bed, he then gestured for me to have a look. It was an invitation to stare at his ass and I definitely wasn't going to pass it up, even though his sweatpants covered his legs.

"Ah shit, I'm sorry Rocky," I said, taking the opportunity to shift my gaze over his muscular body.

"Yeah well, I remember you saying protein repairs muscles, so I thought I'd get another shot from you. I've already eaten my own, but yours seems to be stronger."

He said all of this so matter-of-factly that I felt a bit bad I had tricked someone so gullible.

"What the fuck are you waiting for, nerd?!" He barked.

Instantly, any guilt I had faded away. I wasn't going to pass up a willing mouth, especially one that looked as good as he did. Besides, I reasoned, he was a dick, and dicks deserve dick.

"Yeah, protein is great for repairing and growing muscle, so it'll definitely help." I said confidently, "But to take the strain off your leg, why don't you lie across your bed and hang your head off the edge... yeah, yeah, that's it!"

Though he paused as if to argue, Rocky eventually lay on his back and shuffled to the edge of the bed before looking up at me. Quickly, I ripped my pants off. My half-hard cock bobbed around and I noticed the big linebacker's eyes followed it intently.

Straddling his head, my balls were inches away from his face. Taking hold of my cock. I aimed it at his mouth and pushed forward.

"Fuck..." I groaned as his warm mouth latched onto the tip of my prick.

I had experienced him before, but I still couldn't get over how good it felt to have a dominant man blow me. I had chosen this position for a reason, and though I couldn't see his beautiful blue eyes staring at me as I fed him my dick, I had something better in store.

Gently, I bent my knees, forcing him to take more of my shaft until I heard him splutter. Stopping, I let him get used to my length filling his mouth.

Finally, I felt him relax and his throat opened. Quickly, I took advantage, and with a forceful thrust, I popped inside.

"Ahhhhhh..." I shivered as I felt the tight grip of his throat squeezing my tip.

Immediately, Rocky began to gag and struggle, yet, with the way I was standing over him, he couldn't move me. Luxuriating in the sensation, I kept myself balls deep in his mouth for a couple of seconds before pulling out.

"What the fuck, nerd!" He spluttered, though his angry voice was muffled by my balls bumping against his lips.

"Um, this is the best way to drink protein, Rocky... I mean, when I cum in your mouth, some of it can get lost, whereas when I'm down your throat, you'll have it all!" I replied, while trying to get back inside him.

"You're sur..."

I cut off what he was going to say by ramming my cock into his open mouth.

"Trust me, Rocky..." I began to say before grunting as I forcefully pushed past his throat.

Again he gagged around my tip, but he relaxed quicker this time, allowing me to take in the sight below me. His shirt had ridden up, showing off his hard abs, and it took a lot of restraint to not touch his muscled body. Weirdly, even though I was balls deep in his mouth, I thought touching his body might have been too much for him.

Pulling out, I heard him breathing heavily. Deciding that was enough deep-throating for one session, I hopped onto his bed and lay down, spreading my legs as an invitation for him.

After a moment of coughing, Rocky rolled onto his front and moved in between my legs. He looked up at me and seeing those clear blue eyes shining at me sent a shiver down my body.

"You want my cum, don't you?" I asked, and he nodded, "no! Tell me what you want!"

"I want your cum, no protein," he quickly corrected himself, making me grin.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Suck me off and get that protein!"

Opening his mouth, I thought for a second that he was going to refuse or worse hurt me, instead he leaned forward and took my tip inside.

"Fuck yes... so fucking good!" I groaned.

The sight of a jock happily swallowing my cock was always going to be hot.

Taking more of my shaft, his tongue pressed against my underside as he hollowed his cheeks and sucked harder.

"My balls," I gasped when I felt the familiar tingle of an orgasm approaching.

Not wanting to pass up an opportunity to have a hunk service me, I wanted him to explore more of my body before I finally climaxed. Closing my eyes, I settled back into the bed and waited.

The sudden coolness when my cock left Rocky's mouth made me shiver, but I didn't have to wait long before the warm, wet tongue was bathing my ballsack. Alternating between my swollen nuts, he licked and sucked at them, moaning gently as he did.

Pulling my feet higher up the bed, I raised my hips. Running my hand through his thick blonde hair, I added some pressure. Dropping my balls from his mouth, Rocky moved further down.

Nudging his nose under my balls, my body quivered as his wet, heavy tongue began licking my sensitive skin. The long, slow strokes made me groan and with my hand on the back of his head, I pulled him harder against me.

I let him lap at my perineum for a while, but my inevitable appetite for more took over and ever so slowly, I lifted my legs into the air, presenting my asshole to him.

With my hand still entwined in his soft blonde hair, I put more pressure on him and held my breath, waiting to see what would happen.

If he wanted, Rocky could have easily shoved me away but like a good slut, he let me take charge and, without complaint, he kept going down until his tongue was pressing against my tight ring.

"Fuck!" I cried when my dreams were finally realized.

His tongue circled my asshole before almost cautiously pressing against it. It felt so good, and I moaned loudly, spurring Rocky to keep rimming me.

Forcing my eyes open, I had to blink away the stars before I could look down to see his sparkling blue eyes staring up at me between my swollen ballsack. It was such a dirty fucking sight that, even though I was desperate to last, I knew I was going to cum.

"Cumming..." I gasped, wanting to give him the chance to swallow my protein.

In an instant, Rocky was up and engulfing my cock. Gripping his head tightly, I thrust up into his warmth and came.

Thick ropes of cum exploded into his mouth and greedily, he swallowed each one, sucking hard between each jerk of my hips, eager to get more. My fingers were still entwined in his hair, gripping his head as I continued to twitch against him.

Finally, I felt my climax leave and my body relaxed. Even though I had fallen back, Rocky continued to lick my shaft until he was satisfied he had everything.

Letting my dick drop, he licked his lips clean and went to get into a sitting position. He must have rolled onto his bruised leg, as I saw him wince in pain.

"You okay Rocky?" I croaked, my mouth still dry from the intense orgasm.

"Of course I'm fucking not." He shot back, "some three hundred pound lump of shit ran into my hip."

"Oh..." I said absently.

Already my mind was reeling with how I could use this to my advantage.

"Um, where on your hip?" I said after a couple of minutes of silence.

Rocky pointed to the right side of his ass, "it went dead after that dick hit me and I've only just started to get feeling back."

"Well, the protein will definitely help you, though there is something else we can do..." I trailed off and frowned, as if deep in thought.

"Well come on, nerd, tell me what it is! I need to be back for Wednesday's game. The team needs me. I was only off for three plays and they scored twice." He said passionately, with a look suggesting that I should already know how big a blow his absence would be to the team.

Obviously, I didn't care about the football team. My motives were purely for my own personal pleasure. The problem I had was whether I wanted to risk the chance of regular blowjobs for something extra.

While I was in the midst of thought, Rocky decided to roll onto his front, making his muscular ass shake gently from the motion. In that instant, I made up my mind.

"It'll help if I can see it," I said carefully.

"See it?!"

"Yeah, you know when you have to see the doctor or physio, they always look at the area that hurts," I explained.

Frowning in concentration, it took a while for him to make up his mind. The tension was getting to be unbearable and then he grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants and tugged them down past his round cheeks.

My breath caught in my throat as I stared. His ass was magnificent. Thousands of squats and lunges, as well as his naturally big frame, had sculpted two peachy yet muscular cheeks.

Before he could change his mind, I quickly moved next to him and pretended to inspect the bruise. Licking my lips, I knew I had to take his ass.

"I just need to pull these off so I can get a good view..." I said while I pulled the sweatpants all the way off him, "and if you could lift up your knees and lift your hips... oh yes, that's perfect, um... I mean, now I can inspect it properly."

Now in the perfect doggy style position, I nervously reached out and touched the skin around the purple bruise. It was nasty looking, then again everything looked bad to me. The worst injury I had ever suffered was a papercut.

Wanting to see more, I moved behind him. Despite there being no need for me to be behind him, Rocky didn't question me at all and eventually I saw the target of all my desires. His tight pink asshole.

Feeling confident, I dragged my hand across his right cheek and gently spread it further, stretching the tight ring. I was surprised by how soft his skin was, and then it hit me. He was completely smooth. This was a jock who wanted to be on his knees, showing off his asshole. He was an absolute slut.

"Well... um..." I started before having to swallow hard, "so, you know that protein helps heal muscles, but the closer it is to the source of pain, the quicker it works."

I stopped again, wanting Rocky to try to work out the next logical step. I hadn't stopped staring at his round ass, yet the muscular jock didn't seem bothered by my lustful gaze.

Resting on his forearms, he looked back thoughtfully at me, "so I need protein on my bruise?"

"Yes! I mean, yeah, but not on the outside. You need it working from the inside. That way, it can tackle the pain from within." I explained.

Rocky's face scrunched into a confused expression. For a footballing god, he looked very cute.

"You need protein inserted in your ass..." I said in my most authoritative voice.

"Really?! But I fucking hate needles!" He complained loudly, totally missing the point I was trying to make, and then he sealed his own fate, "you're a nerd, can't you think of another way?"

I was so busy dreaming of fucking his pink hole that I hadn't heard what he had said.

"Nerd!! You got to think of another way. I ain't getting jabbed by some tiny needle!"

My eyes widened and then I wondered whether he knew what he was saying or not. Though, in the end, it didn't matter to me. That ass was going to get fucked.

"I can do it. Just let me loosen you up," I said as I spotted some shower gel in his gym bag. Grabbing it, I squirted it on his exposed asshole.

"What the fu... ahhh!" He had been just about to swear and turn around when I pressed my finger against his tight ring and with a little pop, I invaded his virgin hole.

He let out a strangled moan, but when he didn't move away or tell me to stop, I continued to push.

"Jesus, what the hell is that?" Rocky said, making me stop.

"I'm getting you ready for some protein. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Protein? You... Is that your..." he then laughed, "ha! I should have known your little dick wouldn't hurt, nerd!"

"Oh, that's not my dick, Rocky!" I replied.

Pushing hard, my finger slid all the way into his ass, causing the large footballer to grunt. I was going to use another finger to loosen his tight hole up, and give him a real fingering to get him ready for my cock, but after his insult, I decided against it.

Though it was a struggle, I managed to slather shower gel on my cock while continuing to finger fuck him.

When he moaned again, I knew the time was right and before Rocky realized what was happening, I pulled my finger out, gripped my throbbing dick, pressed the head against his slightly gaping hole and drove forward.

"Motherfucker!!" the muscular jock cried out.

Thanks to the amount of gel I had used, more than half of my length was quickly wrapped inside his tightness. I could have stopped and let him get used to the thickness, but his ass was calling to me.

Grabbing the shower gel again, I unloaded more onto his stretched ring. Throwing the bottle away, my slippery hands took hold of his hips and I pulled him back. Though his ass was clenched, making him impossibly tight, there was no stopping my invasion and soon I was resting against his muscular cheeks.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" groaned Rocky, his head dropping between his massive balled fists.