Dumb Jocks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God..." I gasped in return.

My hips were pressed up against his soft cheeks and his tight hole was milking my cock. Despite cumming only minutes before, my balls were tingling.

"You feel fucking massive," breathed Rocky.

I could tell I had him then. The words were almost spoken in awe, and the way his ass lifted a little higher when I stroked his firm cheeks told me that he wanted to be fucked.

"So I'm going to have to push in and out a little more, just so I can spread the protein all around. Is that okay?" I lied.

"Fuck yes! I mean, yeah I need the protein." he garbled, trying to make his voice sound normal until giving up all pretence when I flexed my cock.

"Fuck... oh shit... you're fucking massive!" he moaned.

Using my hand to collect some of the gel, I smeared it around his violated ring and the base of my cock. Slowly, I started to pull out of his clutching tunnel, making sure that each inch of my shaft that came free was re-coated with lube until just the head was left inside.

"Ready?"

"Yes, yes... Fuckkkkkk!"

While he spoke, I steadily drove forward until I was balls deep, causing him to swear loudly before letting out a guttural groan.

"Fuck that's tight!" I muttered, then twitching my prick, Rocky moaned loudly.

Moving back to his firm waist, I began to gently fuck him, allowing him to get used to my thickness.

It didn't take long for the moans to get louder and longer, so I picked up the pace.

"So fucking good!" I growled.

His cheeks shook each time we came together, but it was the way his ring gripped my shaft as I pulled out that had me crying out.

Feeling light-headed with the power I had over this jock, I spoke before I realized what I was saying.

"Tell me who you are!"

He paused at my question, but when my cock slammed home, he blurted out, "I'm... Rocky Edwards."

"And where do you play?"

"I'm the best linebacker MWSC has ever seen!"

"Tell me again!" I demanded, while keeping up my pace.

"I'm Rocky Edwards and I'm the best linebacker MWSC has ever seen!"

"I'm Rocky Edwards and I'm the best linebacker MWSC has ever seen!" He repeated, getting louder with each word.

Over and over, he said the same thing until the only word he could manage between his moans was MWSC. It had turned into a chant and he was now pushing back against me.

It took all my strength to hold my position. Tightly gripping his soft skin, I flexed my cock and finally, he tensed. I could see all the muscles in his back tighten and his fingers pulled at the sheets.

"Fuck!" He howled, his hand dropped to his cock and seconds later, he erupted.

The tightening of his ass muscles on my shaft as he came was too much.

Slamming into his ass as deep as I could, my balls pulsed. My whole body felt on fire and burying my cock inside him, I came too.

"Yes, yes, yes..." I gasped, getting louder with each word until I fell on top of him, unleashing load after load of cum deep inside his tight tunnel.

"Oh shit! I can feel it... fucking hell... it feels good," Rocky moaned, though the last three words were said quietly, with a sort of wonder.

My hands ran up his smooth muscular body, gripping and caressing the firm skin while I gradually came down from my orgasm.

I didn't want to leave his warm ass, but my cock was slowly softening, exhausted from two eruptions so close to one another.

When it popped free of the tight ring, I saw a thick trickle of my cum escape. It ran down his perineum to coat his ballsack.

Having a dirty idea, I grabbed his hand and used it to collect the cum streaming from his ass.

"This cum is still good to drink, so you'll get double the amount of protein," I said.

It made zero sense, but he was in a post fuck haze and wasn't the sharpest tool in the first place, so with his blue eyes shining with wonder, he quickly drank my cum down, licking his hand clean for good measure.

Satisfied he was done, he moved to lie on his back and I saw he had a smile on his face.

"Thanks, nerd, I feel better already... you can go now," he said, turning on the TV and changing the channel to watch some football.

Putting on my clothes, I left his room and went back to mine.

With my post-nut clarity settling in, I felt a bit guilty about continuing to trick him so finding the bruise cream that I used after all the beatings I got from bullies at school, I hurried back to Rocky's room and let myself in.

He hadn't moved since I left him. He was still lying on his bed, watching TV and still wearing nothing except his shirt. Before he could say anything, I spoke first.

"Listen, Rocky, you had my protein working on the inside but you need this working on the outside."

He looked confused, yet he didn't stop me from rubbing the cream on his bruise. I'll admit I took a bit longer than usual, but I didn't know if I was ever going to get to touch him again.

Leaving him for the second time that night, I left a lot happier. I may have been taking advantage of him, but it didn't mean I couldn't look after him, especially when he was doing so well at looking after my cock!