Dumb Jocks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His muscles flexed as he continued to orgasm. Gathering a thick helping of his spunk, I fed it to him. Watching him eagerly lick my finger clean was too much for me.

Resting on top of him, I kissed him passionately, while forcing my cock all the way inside his hot ass. I could feel his cock twitching against mine, and despite the warm shower still running, the spunk he had on his chest heated my body.

"Ahhh..." I grunted in his mouth as I began to rabbit fuck him, feeling my orgasm get closer and closer.

Finally, my climax came. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out, instead my body tightened and I flooded his twitching tunnel with my seed.

My body shuddered violently, and with each jerk of my hips, another jet of cum coated his ass, joining my first cream pie still deep inside him.

Finally, I felt my orgasm end.

I was drained. Dropping on top of his huge body, I slid to the side of him. My cock protested against leaving his warm hole, but I didn't have the energy to move back.

Lying next to each other, we both gasped for breath as we continued to come down from our orgasms. I had never cum twice in such a short space of time. Obviously, having a jock to fuck sent my body into overdrive.

"You feel more intelligent?" I said jokingly.

"Definitely!" Rocky answered seriously. "Something about cum makes me want more and more of it!"

I chuckled at that. It was nice to have an obedient jock bitch who was willing to serve me. Life at Midwest Southeastern was going to get really fun.