Dumb Jocks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to be a bit bolder, I looked up at Hunter, who was staring wide-eyed at us.

"I'm close to cumming, get down and suck my balls," I demanded, "it'll make me cum more so all of you can share."

Hunter's face went through a series of quick emotions. First, he looked eager, then noticing Demarcus was looking at him, he quickly pretended he was disgusted before they both looked at Rocky, who nodded.

With an exaggerated sigh, he got next to Callum. Moving further down, he managed to get my left nut in his mouth.

"Fuck, yes!" I sighed as I looked down to see two muscled men sucking me off.

A loud groan caught my attention and in my chair, Rocky was stroking his hard cock, watching us.

Coming up with an idea, I smirked as I said, "Demarcus, go and blow Rocky. He has my cum in his system."

I saw Rocky's eyes light up and Demarcus frown. I was about to explain more, but the huge linebacker grabbed his teammate's hand and dragged him to the floor.

"That's it! Suck my cock and get clever, Demarcus!"

Though Demarcus initially resisted, Rocky's superior muscle and influence on the team paid dividends as the Latino hesitantly opened his mouth and the blonde jock thrust up.

"Fuck yes! Show me how much you want to pass the test!" Rocky grunted.

Knowing that I was close to the edge, I grabbed Callum's French braid and forced him deeper.

"I'm cumming..." I gasped.

Hunter shot up from my crotch and watched as I emptied my balls into Callum's mouth.

"Don't swallow..." I managed to croak through clenched teeth as my orgasm gripped my body.

When I finally let Callum up, he obediently pulled away with his mouth full of cum. He looked confused, and I struggled to hold back a laugh.

"Now, give some to Hunter... No, no! Don't spit it. You can't waste any, you'll have to pass it." I said.

Turning to face Hunter, Callum pressed his mouth against the team's defensive tackle. Pink skin pressed against black as they shared my spunk.

"Fuck!!" Rocky roared.

He had a tight grip of Demarcus's head while he watched his two teammates kiss each other in the middle of the room. I watched as his big muscles flexed and rippled while he came.

On the floor, Demarcus swallowed thickly. His ass jiggled as he tried not to gag. Eventually, the big linebacker let him free and the Latino fell back gasping.

The smell of cum lingered in the air as we all recovered our breath. My slimy cock was resting against my stomach. It was still rock hard and when I saw the three footballers lick their lips, it twitched.

"What else did Rocky tell you?" I asked.

"I told them everything, nerd!"

"Even about spreading the cum?" I replied cautiously.

"Course..." he began before smirking, "you want to fuck their asses?"

The two running backs looked at each other nervously, but Hunter struggled to hide his joy and his gaze fell to Rocky's softening prick.

"I think we need to spread the cum, don't you?" I said, trying to sound as professional as possible.

"You heard the nerd, get your clothes off," demanded Rocky, and instantly Hunter obeyed.

With Demarcus still on his knees in front of the linebacker, Rocky grabbed his shirt and pulled it free.

Slowly, Callum followed suit and eventually everyone was naked. Hunter was at full mast, his prick swaying proudly with Rocky's eyes following. The other two had cupped their junk with their hands and were staring a hole in the ceiling.

In all my time, I had never seen a more arousing sight as I stared around at the four muscled bodies in front of me.

Hunter wasn't as ripped as Rocky, though to be fair, not many people were. He still had a six pack and muscles on top of muscles. To make things better, like the linebacker, he was completely shaved, making his tanned skin shine.

Callum had small patches of tight black around his chest and above his cock. His black skin was smooth and standing side on to me. I could see the pert bubble butt standing out. He was still avoiding eye contact but, when he thought no one was looking, he took a quick glance at my cock.

Finally, Demarcus, with cum dripping from his lips, was trying to hide in the corner of the room, yet it didn't stop anyone from seeing how big and juicy his ass was. The cheeks were so large even with him facing me, I could see his curves. I was going to enjoy seeing them wobble.

"Shame you don't have any shower gel nerd," said Rocky, breaking my daydreams.

They all looked at me in surprise. Of course, I had shower gel. I just didn't bother to correct Rocky. I wanted to see what he had planned for these gods of the football pitch.

"Looks like you're going to have to lube each other up, that is, if you want to act like teammates and help each other out!" Rocky said slyly.

The three men looked at one another in shock. I'm not sure what they expected when they came here, but rimming each other wasn't one of them.

Once again, none of them made a move, leaving Rocky to dictate things while I watched. He pushed Demarcus on to the bed and instructed him to suck me off.

"Be rough with him nerd, he needs to be taught how to get smart!"

I could only groan as Demarcus's mouth opened to take in my hard shaft. With the running back kneeling between my legs, Hunter was pushed to kneel behind him.

"Now if you want to take this cock in your ass, then you're going to need it nice and wet. So I want to see a bit of teamwork, lads!"

Grabbing Hunter's thick brown hair, Rocky shoved his face into Demarcus' caramel ass cheeks.

With no more room left on the bed, Callum was bent over by Rocky at the end of the bed. A resounding slap was heard across the room and the handsome black man cried out.

"Do I have to tell you to do everything?!" snorted Rocky.

Gripping the French braid, he pushed Callum's face into the giant tanned ass of Hunter, "and lick!"

It was a chain of muscled men eating each other out and I was in heaven.

My cock was straining, enjoying the soft lips of the Latino between my legs, but I was nowhere near cumming. I was going to enjoy taking three more cherries.

Pushing my shaft against Demarcus's throat, I felt him gag and instinctively push his fat ass against Hunter.

Letting him up, he looked up at me with his dark brown eyes watering. He might have said something, but instead, he moaned as his teammate's tongue pressed against his sensitive hole.

"I reckon they're ready now," I said to Rocky.

"Alright, bitches, you heard the nerd. Get onto your knees next to each other. That's it! Which one are you going to go for first?"

There was too much choice and briefly, I couldn't answer Rocky.

Hunter was in the middle with Demarcus on his left and Callum on his right. I had three different types of ass in front of me and I felt like I was in a candy shop.

The large muscled square ass of Hunter was squashed between the wobbly, broad. heart-shaped ass of Demarcus, and the tight, perky, bubble butt of Callum.

There was so much choice, and it made me light-headed to realize that I could have them all, but I knew who I had to have first.

Licking my lips, I moved behind Demarcus's thick thighs.

"Rocky, spit on his asshole," I demanded and quickly the linebacker spat a wad of salvia on the crinkled ring, making Demarcus squirm.

Without prompting, Rocky pressed his tongue against the hole, licking around the muscle before pushing it inside, causing the Latino to moan hungrily and push his ass back. Spitting again, he then pulled away.

"He's ready." Rocky grinned.

Gripping my cock, I took position behind Demarcus's plump ass. Unable to resist, I ran my hands down his back before stroking his soft cheeks.

I pushed forward, my cock pressed against his virgin entrance, and immediately, he tensed up.

"Rocky, go and sixty-nine with him. I need him distracted," I commanded.

Eagerly, Rocky jumped at the order and crawled under his teammate. I felt his soft hair against my thighs and then the sound of sucking and groaning filled the room. Looking down, I saw Demarcus had relaxed in the arms of his linebacker.

I grinned as I pushed forward again. This time, with my cock and his hole still wet, I thrust hard. His tight ring slowly opened under the pressure and finally, I managed to pop my dick inside Demarcus's tight ass.

"Holy shit!" He cried out as my head invaded him.

He tried to move away, but Rocky forced him back down to his cock.

Stroking his back, I noticed that the two other players were looking at us in fascination.

"You're doing well, Demarcus. You two, get into a sixty-nine and finger each other. It's the best way to prepare."

With Rocky preoccupied with sucking dick, I had no authority to back me up. Yet, the two footballers got into position with Hunter on the bottom and the dark-skinned, Callum lying on top. The contrast in color was electrifying to my senses.

I watched as Hunter licked a finger before pressing it against his teammate's opening. Callum groaned loudly, but he didn't tense. Instead, he welcomed the thick digit inside. With his finger firmly embedded inside the round ass, Hunter maneuvered his mouth to accept the hardening black cock.

With the two men fingering and sucking each other, I returned my concentration to Demarcus. He had managed to relax his ring around my tip and was bobbing up and down on Rocky's cock, groaning around the thick shaft as his captain noisily sucked him off.

Spitting on my exposed length, I gripped his soft hips and began to feed Demarcus's ass my cock.

"Fuck that's good! You feeling cleverer now, Demarcus?" I asked, only to get a gargled mumble in response.

With a firm grip on his hips, I drove forward. Though I had passed the tight muscle of his ass, it took a lot of effort to bury myself inside, but eventually, I had my groin pressed against his soft pillowy cheeks.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... so fucking big!" He gasped while I kept still, letting him get used to my size.

Seeing that he was neglecting his teammate, I leaned forward and reintroduced his mouth to Rocky's cock. The feeling of the linebacker's prick filling up his mouth distracted him from my shaft lodged in his ass and I felt the muscles relax.

Slowly, I withdrew and spat again on my shaft and his asshole, before pushing back in. Over and over I did this until I could easily slide in and out of Demarcus' slick ass.

"Damn, look at those cheeks! I love the way they wobble!" I groaned as my hand gripped his left butt cheek and jiggled them.

Picking up the pace, I slammed into him, watching his considerable ass wobble with each impact. As my skin slapped against his, I couldn't help but slap the fat butt.

I sensed Demarcus wanted to protest, but with Rocky holding him, he couldn't move away, letting me spank his cheeks over and over until his caramel skin turned deep red.

Rubbing the handprint I had made, I heard him moan and resume sucking the cock lodged in his mouth. Moving my hands to his shoulders, I gripped them and began fucking him hard.

"Ohhh shit!" Demarcus wailed as his head shot up from Rocky, causing his ass to press against mine.

I could feel his large cheeks squished against my tummy as I continued to pound him from behind. It felt so good. The tight tunnel gripped my shaft while his soft cheeks caressed my skin.

"Fuck..."

The curse word brought some senses back to me and I looked across to see Callum staring at me. A thick, white finger was stuck between his round cheeks and drool was hanging from his lips as he stared in awe at my ravaging of his teammate.

My cock twitched. It was almost as if it was telling me that I had other cherries to pluck.

Pulling out of the running back, I noticed his ass was gaping. There was a perfect oval where my cock had been seconds ago. I was tempted to fuck him again. Then Rocky pushed a finger inside and the muscle quickly closed up around it and Demarcus moaned.

Moving to where Hunter was busily sucking Callum's cock, I spat on the defensive tackle's finger and watched as he pushed it into the ebony ass. Reaching down, I grabbed Hunter's hair and pulled him off the black cock and to mine.

"Fuck that's good! You fucking learn quickly!" I groaned as Hunter took most of my length in his mouth while his tongue swirled around my shaft.

Spitting again on the tight black asshole, I saw that Hunter was pushing another finger against the crinkled ring, forcing it to open up. Dropping my hands to Callum's pert round cheeks, I was surprised at how soft they were. There was no wobble to them, but my fingers easily pushed into his spongy ass.

Pulling my cock free from Hunter, I tapped it against his finger.

"Now for ass number two..." I smirked.

As soon as the defensive tackle had removed his fingers, I replaced them with my prick.

"Motherfuck..." Callum's head shot up and he cried out.

Though my shaft was thicker than Hunter's fingers, the running back must have been relaxed and eager for my cock as it slid smoothly past his virgin hole until I was pressed against his pert cheeks.

As I held my prick inside the fluttering tunnel, Demarcus suddenly moaned loudly.

Pulling his mouth off Rocky's prick, he swore over and over as his body tensed and trembled. I looked over to see the heavily muscled linebacker hungrily drinking down his teammate's cum, like the absolute cum slut he now was.

The sight of Demarcus cumming and Rocky swallowing had caused my cock to twitch violently, making Callum whimper beneath me. The tight velvet grip of his ass was exquisite, and I joined in with his moaning as I began to fuck him.

"Fuck! You look so fucking good!" I groaned.

The contrast of his dark skin against my pale white skin was incredibly erotic and the way his French braid shook each time I drove homemade my balls tingle.

His firm ass cheeks barely wobbled when I slammed into him, yet they curled so naturally into my tummy as I leaned forward as if they wanted me to feed him all of my length.

Wrapping my hand underneath him, I gently tugged on his balls before stroking his sensitive perineum.

"Oh God!" moaned Callum.

Lifting up his chest, he forced his butt against me and his cock deeper into Hunter's mouth as he continued to groan.

Releasing my hand, I grabbed his braid and pulled him back to me until his smooth skin pressed against mine.

"Cum for me, Callum! I've fucked your virginity away. Now cum in your teammate's mouth! Fill it up!"

"Ahhh... fuck!" He roared and his ass tightened so much I had to stop fucking him.

I felt his ass ripple around my cock as he climaxed.

Trapped beneath him, Hunter had to swallow the thick loads, though judging from the way his own cock twitched, he enjoyed it.

Knowing that I didn't have long until I came, I pushed Callum off and told Hunter to get on all fours and spread his cheeks. I had one last cherry to pluck.

Eager to get fucked, it took Hunter no time until he was kneeling down with his hands pulling apart his muscular cheeks.

"Fuck, that's a good slut!" I murmured.

I loved how submissive he was already. He dropped his shoulders to the bed and pushed his ass up so that his slick, dark pink asshole winked at me. He looked over his shoulder, his bright green eyes sparkling and Callum's cum glistening from his chin.

It was a ball achingly hot sight and already my cock was oozing precum.

Looking away, I wanted something to distract me from the sexy footballer's ass, but I found myself looking at Rocky. He was sitting on my pillow, with both Callum and Demarcus servicing him. He winked at me and I grinned back.

"You ready?" I asked, looking back at the naked beefcake in front of me.

He nodded and continued to stare at me. Not taking my eyes off his, I pressed my prick against his virgin hole and pushed.

His eyes widened, and he groaned while pushing back against me. Callum had done a good job fingering him, as it didn't take much pressure until I split his tight ass apart.

"Fuck!" He grunted.

His hands clenched at my bedsheets as I continued to invade his deflowered ass until I came to a rest against his muscular thighs.

Holding myself still, I could hear him breathing heavily while he tried to get used to my thickness. Twitching my cock, he gasped, and I watched his hand drop to his groin.

"Demarcus, get here and blow Hunter."

The smaller man coughed and sat up from Rocky's lap. He had drool hanging from his lips and he looked disheveled. It took a second for him to process what I had said before he crawled under his teammate's hips and took the white cock in his mouth.

Hunter groaned loudly as his teammate sucked him off, making me fuck his large ass harder. Soon the defensive tackle was pushing back to meet my thrusts. He shook his thick brown hair from side to side as he cried in delight.

There must be something about forwards that like to be dominated, I thought. First Rocky and now Hunter. Both guys who could toss me around were now acting like sluts.

Deciding to do the same to Hunter that I did to Callum, I reached to pull his hair. Dragging him backwards, I flicked his ear with my tongue.

"You like being fucked, don't you?" I whispered.

He groaned longingly.

"This ass is mine. Do you want this cock again?"

He whimpered and nodded.

"Then tell me."

"I want this cock again!"

"Louder!"

"I want this cock in my ass again! I want you to fill me up. I want your thick cock to split open my tight ass! I want... fuck!" His voice broke as he dropped to the bed and came hard.

With his heavy weight on top of Demarcus, the running back couldn't move and took the second load of the night in his mouth.

With his tight tunnel gripping my shaft, I knew I had to pull out before I came.

"All of you, get on top of each other!" I demanded, quickly removing my cock from Hunter's well fucked hole.

Rocky, sensing what was happening, quickly helped and soon I had three perfect asses, one on top of the other, pointing at me.

Being the strongest, Hunter was on the bottom with the dark black bubble butt of Callum above him and the caramel bouncy cheeks of Demarcus at the top.

The combination of the cooler air and not having a tight, warm hole wrapped around my cock had slightly delayed my climax, allowing me to get to Demarcus's asshole.

Grabbing some lube from my nightstand, I poured it over his ass, letting it drip between his cheeks to Callum's beneath him.

Using my cock to smear the lube around his hole, I had both of them glistening before I drove back inside.

"Motherfuc..." Demarcus' curse was cut off by Rocky shoving his meat into his mouth.

Gripping his head, Rocky eagerly used Demarcus's mouth. The running back continued to yelp, though the thick shaft in his mouth muffled his cries.

"Fuck, that's tight!" I groaned.

My cock felt like it was in heaven. Even with Rocky fingering him and the lube, his tunnel gripped me. I could feel his large cheeks wobbling and slapping against me. I couldn't get enough of the way they shook each time I buried inside him.

Lifting my hand, I slapped the round cheek and Demarcus tensed his body, causing me to finally cum.

"Cumming..." I cried and buried myself deep.

The first two shots filled up his ass before I knew it. Though I didn't want to, I managed to pull out before aiming lower.

Almost as if we were in sync, Ricky mimicked me and, as one, we doubled-teamed Callum. Another thick load coated his black ass before we both moved to spit roast Hunter.

Holding myself against the muscled ass of the team's defensive tackle. I continued to empty my balls inside him until I had nothing left to give. Stumbling back, I found my chair and crashed into it.

"That's it! Suck my cock!" Rocky ordered as he moved to sit on Hunter's face.

"If you want to get clever, then you'll open your mouths and take my cum!" He continued as he grabbed Callum's French braid and forced him to suck his balls.