Dumb Jocks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I don't want to see any of the nerd's cum escape your asses!" He finished while moving Demarcus back to sucking his cock.

Opening his eyes, he stared at me lustfully while he forcefully fucked his teammate's mouth.

"Fuck... don't swallow," Rocky whimpered.

His body tensed and I could see Demarcus trying to collect the cum that was exploding in his mouth.

Dropping back, Rocky shot one final load over Callum's face before he dropped onto the bed panting.

The three men shared the cum between them, with Demarcus kissing both Hunter and Callum almost tenderly. It only stopped when Callum pushed Hunter away as the larger man went to lick his face.

Finally, they were satisfied that there was no more cum. The room stunk of musky male sweat and cum.

With both me and Rocky exhausted, the players put their clothes on in silence, though I couldn't resist having a quick grope of Demarcus' ass.

Just as they were about to leave, I found my voice.

"I can't do that every day, so you'll have to come to me one at a time." I paused as I thought about what I should do.

"We have a week to get you smarter so you can pass that test. I'll give you tomorrow off for your game and then we'll get started on Sunday. Callum, you're first."

Grabbing their phone numbers, I told them I would sort out times and then I let them leave with a pat on each of their asses.

I watched them all walk down my hall with a slight waddle, making me chuckle.

"You sure you're up to the challenge, nerd?" Rocky called out from my chair.

He was still naked. With his tousled blond hair and bright blue eyes, he looked like an all American dream.

I felt my cock attempt to stir, but I was exhausted after that orgy. With my last remaining strength, I landed on my bed and fell asleep.