Dumb Jocks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh..." I groaned.

This slut was as submissive as it gets.

"Now your form looks impressive," I began, getting my composure back as he raised up, "but I think we need to do some work on your glutes."

It took a lot of effort to tear my eyes from his ass, but I managed. It was a great sight, yet I had already set my eye on what I wanted to fuck him on.

Walking over to the leg curl machine in the corner of the gym, I stood by it and watched the muscular adonis climb on.

Lying on his front, Hunter moved his calves under a bar. Usually, you would lift the bar towards your butt, forcing your quads to do the work, but the footballer wasn't in the mood for that kind of workout. Flexing his ass, he made his cheeks wobble enticingly.

"I know what you need," I said as I moved in front of him.

Forgetting all pretence, I tugged down my pants and presented my cock to his face. It was the perfect height for him, and eagerly, Hunter took my offering.

"Don't... fuck yes! Um, don't forget to do your exercises!" I stammered as he took my prick deeper into his warm, wet mouth.

Slowly, he lifted the bar, making his large cheeks squash together. They look so tempting, but Hunter was so tall that I couldn't reach them for a grope.

Letting down the bar quickly, his cheeks wobbled again and for a second, my mind was taken off of his sloppy blowjob.

Then, almost like he knew what I was thinking, and wanting my attention back to his face, he dropped his warm mouth to my balls.

"Fuck!" I groaned, his tongue licking at the sensitive skin, making me squirm.

While Hunter was moving from my cock to my balls, I noticed he was beginning to grind against the machine. Peering to the side, I could see why. His hard prick was rubbing against the soft leather of the support.

"You're a horny fucker, aren't you?!" I teased.

"Uh-huh," he replied around my cock, causing me to groan loudly.

I had seen some vaseline next to the running machines while I had been pulling down the blinds and pocketed it for this moment. Usually, it was used to stop nipples chafing, but I had a much better use for it now.

Stepping to the side, Hunter had to turn his head to keep my cock in his mouth, meaning he couldn't go as deep, but it did allow me access to his ass.

Opening the vaseline, I began coating his tight entrance with it. The moans of the slutty jock filled the room, and each time I moved my finger to get more lube, his ass lifted from the support, desperately trying to find it.

"Please finger, I mean... Your cock, I mean I... fuck!" Hunter mumbled around my dick.

Clearly, he didn't know what to say, so deciding to help, I pushed my finger past his tight ring.

With all the lube I had used, one, then two fingers slipped inside easily and soon his hungry hole was getting fingered.

The faster I drove into his ass, the harder he sucked my cock until I was struggling to concentrate properly.

Pulling out my fingers, I kicked off my pants and hurried to straddle his legs. Shuffling up his body until my prick prodded his firm cheeks. I looked down at the incredible sight.

This was a man who was a hero on the football pitch, the perfect vision of manliness, and he was mine to fuck.

Gripping my shaft, I dunked it in the vaseline pot, briefly thinking about the next footballer who would be using it before I smeared the lube all over my shaft. Now covered, I aimed it lower so that the tip was pushing against his pink entrance.

"Tell me what you want!" I demanded.

"I want to be clever." He replied, then paused and looked back at me with a naughty glint in his eye.

"I want your cum. I want your thick cock stretching out my tight ass. I want you to fuck me so hard that I cum. I want you to dominate me like I dominate those bitches on the football field... make me your bitch!"

The intensity of his words took my breath away. If I thought Rocky had been submissive, then Hunter was doubly so. Despite his huge physique, he just wanted to be used, and I was only too happy to do so.

"Such a good slut." I teased, "and sluts need to be fucked hard."

With my shaft glistening with vaseline, I drove forward, stretching his ring until, with a pop, I was inside.

"Ahhhh..." we both moaned simultaneously.

Hunter gripped the machine handles by his chest and began to push his ass back towards me, making himself the dictionary definition of a power bottom.

Moving my hands over his back, I marveled at how firm he was. He had muscles where other people didn't even realize there were muscles.

Knowing he was strong enough to take me, I placed my hands on his shoulders, almost like I was about to do a press-up, and then began to lower my hips.

"Fuckkk!" I grunted as slowly, my cock was engulfed by his tight hole until I rested against his large, muscled body.

His ass was heavenly.

The leg curl machine creaked as I moved my knees to either side of his hips. I briefly wondered if it would take our combined weight, but then Hunter flexed his muscles and any worries I had vanished.

Lifting my chest up, I knelled above him. With my cock deep in his ass and his ripped body prone beneath me, it was an incredibly dominant position for me to be in, and I couldn't resist spanking his firm butt.

"Who would have thought that you were such a cock slut?! Tell me, Hunter, how often have you dreamed about being fucked in the same place you workout?" I asked, only to get a whimper in reply.

"I bet every time you walk in here, showing off your strength to your teammates, that you just wished someone would bend you over and fuck you hard!"

"Yes, yes, yes... fuck yes!" moaned Hunter beneath me.

Dragging my hips upwards, my shaft eased from his tight grip until just the head was encased in his tunnel.

"Now you're mine!" I said, before driving back into him.

With Hunter grunting loudly, I began to pick up the pace.

Using his large cheeks like grips, I could drive in harder, making the sound of our bodies connecting echo across the gym.

Dropping on top of him, I flexed my cock deep inside his tunnel, causing a whimper to escape Hunter's lips.

"You like my cock in your ass, don't you, slut?"

"Fuck yes!" He groaned. "It feels so good... so right!"

Again, his submissiveness caught me off guard, and it took me a second to get my mind refocused. Though I knew out of the three new fuck buddies I had that he was the most willing, I wasn't expecting this.

With sweat dripping from me, I was struggling to get a good grip and fuck him hard like a true bottom needs to be. Looking around the gym, I saw the bench press and got a dirty idea.

"I want you to ride me, slut. I'm going to lie down and you're going to fuck your slutty body on my cock while looking at yourself in the mirror!" I said, and Hunter moaned longingly.

When I rolled off him, we both groaned as my cock left his hole. Seeing the gaping ring calling to me, I was tempted to drive back in, but I wanted to see him fuck himself.

Taking a moment to steady my legs, I went to the bench press and lay down. Looking over, I watched as Hunter walked across the gym, looking every inch the muscled Greek god.

With his eyes never leaving my cock, he stood over me.

Gripping my shaft, I shuddered as he lifted it to the sky before sitting down. There was no hesitation, and we both sighed in unison as his ass once again engulfed my thickness.

Seeing a heavily muscled man flex and moan as they bounced on top of you is one of the most erotic sights I've witnessed. It's just perfection and a tight ass gripping your cock is the cherry on top.

Hunter was an all-American stud and now he was a whore for cock. Pulling him down to me, I kissed him hard while moving my hand to slap his ass.

"Fuck, spank your slut!" He called out, his green eyes burned with lust when I let him up from our kiss.

Repeating the motion, the loud slapping noise filled the gym, and he began moving faster.

I noticed he was looking in the mirror at the two of us. He grinned and his arms came up to do the classic muscle man pose as he continued to bounce on my cock.

"Fuck, we look good!" he groaned while moving to different poses.

His muscles glistened with sweat. His legs were flexing each time he dropped, then lifted off my body. Fucking himself on my thick shaft.

"Please... I need to cum... can I cum?" He cried suddenly.

I could see his cock pulsing and there was so much precum it was dripping onto my groin. Dropping my hand, I deliberately avoided his prick and instead squeezed his heavy balls.

"Oh, shit... please!"

Smiling, I gripped his shaft and massaged it. Immediately, he roared and cum exploded to coat our bodies.

As he came, he dropped on top of me and whether it was the weight or the angle, it felt like my cock slipped deeper than it had been before.

The flexing of his warm tunnel set me off, scratching at his back. My eyes shut tight as I let my climax take hold.

"Fuck... I'm cumming!" I growled seconds before I coated his clutching walls with a thick load.

Gripping his large muscular ass, I shot more and more cum inside him while I shuddered underneath his huge body.

Eventually, I stopped jerking and slumped onto the bench.

Struggling to get my breath back, I suddenly realized that the heavy defensive tackle was lying on top of me. Though I could sympathize with his intense orgasm, I couldn't take his weight.

"You need to get off, Hunter..." I croaked, slapping his ass for good measure.

With an embarrassed smile, the huge footballer climbed off me and stood on wobbly legs, not sure what he should do next.

"I think you should clean us off. You don't want to miss out on the protein now, do you?"

A big grin crept over his face as he scooped the cum from his body and licked it clean.

Twitching my cock to get his attention, the jock immediately began to lick clean his cum from my skin before surprising me and taking my glistening cock back in his mouth.

"You filthy slut," I breathed, making Hunter groan happily around my shaft.

"All clean," he said proudly after he dropped my shrinking shaft.

"Yes..." I croaked.

"Um, go to my hoodie and pull out what's in the pocket. Slowly, Hunter! I don't want you leaving any protein on the floor!"

Walking gingerly so that no cum left his ass, Hunter went to my clothes and carefully managed to pick up my hoodie. When he pulled out the butt plug, I saw his face light up.

Lovingly bathing it in his mouth, he looked at me as he placed it against his sloppy asshole and pushed it inside.

"Thank you."

With a stupid grin on my face, I slowly got up and put on my clothes.

Deciding to ignore the large cum deposits on the free weights, I smiled, thinking about the footballers who would be using them later only to find spunk on their hands.

When we finished getting changed, we went around the gym to open some windows before leaving. Heading to the locker room, we sat down on the benches and finally began to study.

Giving him some questions to answer, I noticed that he seemed to be shuffling about a lot. His ass tensed every so often and his breathing became shallow. Clearly, he was enjoying the butt plug.

Taking the questions away from him, I marked them to find that he had got them all right, including the tougher ones I dropped in there purposefully so that the jocks always got some wrong.

Looking over at Hunter, I raised an eyebrow and suddenly other memories came back to me. There was definitely more to this than I initially thought. He clearly wasn't a dumb jock.

"Hunter?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think of Rocky?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You guys get on, right?"

"Yeah, he's my bro! He took me under his wing in the first week. I love the guy," Hunter replied enthusiastically.

"Love?!"

"Well, you know what I mean," he said with a faint hint of blushing.

"You're gay and you want to be with him? You want him to be fucking you!"

"Um... no..." he mumbled, though his face had turned a deep shade of red.

"And by no, you actually mean that you failed the tests on purpose so that you could get more time with Rocky?"

"What? That's stupid!"

"Hunter. Don't lie to me. I've seen the way you look at him. You love cock, that much is clear, but I know it's Rocky that you really want. Look, I'm not going to tell anyone. But if you want to talk to anyone, then I'm here for you."

His face softened, and he looked at his feet before sighing, "yeah."

"What?"

"You're right. I kinda knew I was gay, but seeing Rocky for the first time confirmed it. He looks like a God! And it got even better when we started talking to each other. We had so much in common, football, weight training, films even country. Yeah, I failed the test hoping that we could revise together and then you came along."

Shuffling in his seat, he let out a low moan, and a contented look fell across his face. Taking several deep breaths, he then continued.

"When he was drunk and told us all about what you did, I knew that I had to get in on that. I mean, I wanted Rocky to be my first, but seeing you fuck Demarcus and Callum... Damn, it looked good."

I grinned at that and he grinned back, his hand dropped to his crotch and he squeezed down, groaning "I fucking loved it and what we have just done..."

"Hey, I'm happy to help!" I chuckled, "though, you know I gave Rocky a lot of my clever sperm, so that means he can help you with the test and other things."

"What? So I should get his sperm too?" he said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, I mean, you can share each other's sperm? He's got mine and so do you. Which means you can help find what you both want."

"Okay, but..."

"But what? I thought this is what you wanted?"

"Yeah..." he said slowly, "but I don't want a relationship based on deception."

"Ahhh... I replied, and for the first time, I felt a bit ashamed.

"Look, I can't defend my actions. My cock wanted it and Rocky kept coming back for more, but I know that I'm not the guy for him. He's confused at the moment, unable to differentiate between hook-up sex and a relationship. You're the one to teach him. Just talk to him honestly and see where it goes."

Leaning over, I rested my hand on his huge shoulder and looked him in the eye, "you're a better man than me, Hunter, and you deserve happiness with Rocky."

A smile crept over Hunter's face, "You're not a bad person, nerd. Just horny!"

"My offer still stands, if you need any help or just someone to talk to. I'm here for you. Now play nicely with Rocky. You're perfect for each other. Though you'll need to reinforce your bed!" I chuckled while Hunter looked confused.

"You know... when you fuck," I stopped as my cock twitched at the thought of the two muscled gods pounding one another.

"That would be fun..." Hunter's eyes glazed over as he thought about it.

"Good!" I slapped his ass, hitting the butt plug, making the large defensive tackle jump, then moan.

"See ya, Hunter. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

12