Dumb Jocks Ch. 07

Story Info
The nerd visits Callum and Demarcus at work.
6.2k words
4.77
8.6k
20

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/18/2021
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dumbjocks
dumbjocks
154 Followers

Thanks for all the comments, keep them cumming.

Don't take it too seriously and leave a comment below

*

Sleeping heavily, I woke up early on Thursday morning ready for another fuck session. Wondering who I should choose, I had to stop when I thought about how ridiculous my life had become. Four popular, muscular football players had all sucked my dick and lost their virginity to me. It was fucking insane, and I loved it.

My dick throbbed at the thought of having their asses again before their test tomorrow. Now, I just had to choose which one first. Realizing that I hadn't had Callum in a while, I sent him a message.

'You know the test is tomorrow, right?'

Dropping my phone, I refocused my mind on coursework and got ready for a meeting with some students from my course. We had to write an essay and do a presentation on banks' financial practices. It wasn't as fun as fucking a musclebound hunk, but college wasn't meant to be all fun and games. I actually had a degree to get.

Leaving my room, I was locking the door when my phone rang. Seeing that it was Callum calling, I picked it up.

"Hey, man, sorry I didn't talk to you yesterday. Kinda got carried away with the match against the freshers. We had to sit through Rocky's long meeting on how we were gonna win, then we beat the punks, then we had a party after... so, you know how it is!"

"Look, Callum, it doesn't bother me," I bluffed, "I mean, it's not my education on the line."

"Um, yeah, point taken. Look, can you fit me in today? You know, for a test or two, just so I'm ready for tomorrow?"

"I suppose I can, but you will need another shot of cum," I replied and before he could retort, I continued, "what are you up to tonight?"

"Ah, I'm out tonight."

"Dude, are you actually going to take this seriously? If you fail, you're out of college! Not only that, you got to pay back all your fees! That's a fuck ton of money!"

"I know, I know. Look, I'm free now?"

"No can do. I've got a presentation to work on," I said, disappointed.

Each missed session was noted, and I lost part of a credit. I tried to work out if I could squeeze him in before he had to go out and then a line that my parents used far too often on me came to mind.

"What are you doing tonight that is so important that you can't make time for your future?"

"I'm working," he snorted, clearly unhappy about what his evening entailed.

"Great, well, I can meet you before you start that. All you need is a shot of spunk and then I'll give you a paper to do at work. That'll have to do though," I paused as I gaggle of students walked past me, "make sure you bring your butt plug."

"Um... It's like an all-day thing... I start at midday and don't finish until midnight. You know where Lakeridge is?"

"Yeah, where Jonas lives, right?"

"That's it. I'm working in a house there," he sighed, clearly deliberating on what he should do.

"Will you earn enough to pay off your student debt?" I asked pointedly.

"No..." he huffed, "look, I'll be having a break at six-thirty, so just text me when you're here."

This would be my second trip to the richest neighborhood in town in two days.

I wondered what Callum's job was. I couldn't see him working as a cleaner and the only thing that sprung to mind was that he was an escort. My mind raced at the thought and I had to sit down in the library to hide my growing erection.

"Fine, see you at sixish." I finished and hung up.

Changing my thoughts to work, I managed to get my bulge to soften. Standing, I made my way to the room that our group had booked for the next couple of hours.

Luckily for my lustful mind, it wasn't the one where I had tricked and then fucked Rocky and his teammates. However, it still brought back memories and when I entered, I sat straight down and tucked my chair under the desk.

Having to sit through inane discussions with five other nerds about the ins and outs of bank regulations, I was the first to leave when we finally decided that we had enough.

With the time edging towards three, I took the chance to pick up a late lunch before heading home and writing up some notes.

Slowly the clock ticked towards six and knowing it was a good half-hour walk to Lakeridge, I shut down my computer and began walking.

I was outside Jonas's house when I sent Callum a message. I already had a good idea which house he would be in. Two doors down from Jonas's parent's house, there were over two dozen cars in the driveway and along the road.

Heading towards it, I could hear the sound of women laughing and a party taking place in the rear gardens. Edging up the driveway, I hid by the massive pillars that stood at the entrance of the house and waited.

Five minutes went past, and I was trying my best to appear cool. The anticipation of getting caught was making me sweat, but I was desperate for some action and so I stayed. Finally, I saw Callum's handsome face peek out of the front door.

Quickly, I made my way towards him and he let me in.

"Wow, what a house!" I whistled once I got inside.

There was a giant staircase that dominated the hallway with doors on either side of it, which I assumed led to the kitchens guessing by the smell coming from them.

Immediately, left and right of me were towering doors. These were shut, and before I could satisfy my curiosity and take a closer look, Callum was pulling me up the stairs.

"Hurry up man, before we get caught!"

Stumbling after him, I saw he was wearing an overlarge coat. He didn't seem to be wearing anything under it, judging from the glimpse of smooth black skin I caught with each step he took. On the landing, there were numerous doors and without hesitation, Callum led me through one.

"Alright, I've got twenty minutes before my break is over and I'm needed," he said.

At that moment, he could have told me he was an alien and I wouldn't have noticed because I had just seen why he was wearing a long coat. Underneath it, all he had on was a bow tie and a short apron.

Callum was a topless waiter. A cock stirring, ball achingly hot one at that.

"You hear me? I haven't got long!" Callum repeated.

"Um... yeah! Sorry, I was miles away," I answered when I had picked my jaw off the floor.

The initial plan was to get him to do a test before fucking him, but seeing his muscled body, I knew that had to change.

"Right, I got the test you did the other day here. You got twelve of the questions wrong. So before I correct them for you, I think you need an injection of cleverness."

"Really? Can't you just tell me where I went wrong and I can go?" Callum shot back, clearly unsure about my wandering eyes.

Feeling his questioning gaze, I looked away and, for the first time, I noticed that we were inside a bathroom. It was huge, with a jacuzzi as the centerpiece.

Seeing there was water in it, I dropped my hand in and was surprised that it was warm. Obviously, one of the rich old ladies was hoping to get lucky tonight, I thought. Unfortunately for her, I was going to get there first.

Deciding that being honest was the best and quickest way to get what I wanted, I pulled out my ace card.

"Look, Callum, I have the test paper that you're going to sit tomorrow. If you want it, then your ass is going to get fucked."

He looked at me in stunned silence. There was a moment when I thought he was going to punch me, but luckily for me, he held himself together.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

Pulling out my phone, I found the screenshots I had taken of the paper and handed it over.

"It was easy to hack into the site. I was hoping that you would be clever enough to pass it without cheating, but clearly, you're not."

The footballer looked up at the phone, his mind trying to work out if I had insulted him. Rather than let him work it out, I spoke again.

"Then again, you don't need brains when you have a body like that!"

Pleased with the compliment, he gave me back the phone.

Seconds turned to a minute as I waited for him to make up his mind. Then, with a sigh, he shrugged off his coat, revealing his perfectly sculpted body.

"Damn," I breathed as Callum turned to hang up his coat, giving me a view of his pert butt.

Seeing that he was going to submit to me, I knew what I had to do. Tearing off my clothes, I stepped into the jacuzzi.

Sitting on the elevated seat in the corner, my erection poked just above the water.

"Come in. The waters warm!" I smiled.

Callum paused again and bit his bottom lip, which only made him look cuter.

Spotting my phone on the floor, his eyes widened as he realized something. Diving for his coat, he fired off a text message before untying his apron.

Turning back to me, I smirked when I saw his cock was semi-hard. It swayed gently as he eased himself into the pool.

"Now, if I'm going to get back inside that fine ass, I need to be lubed up!"

Knowing what I wanted, Callum kneeled on the platform between my legs. My cock was bobbing in the water. Tensing to make it flex, his eyes followed the movement, and he licked his lips.

Leaning forward, he opened his mouth and swallowed the tip of my shaft. Forming a tight seal with his plump lips, he began to suck.

"Fuck! That's good!" I groaned, leading him to suck even harder.

Letting him get comfortable with my cock once again invading his mouth, I enjoyed the feeling of getting sucked off in a hot tub. A surreal sight that I would never have thought possible.

"Now take in some more," I ordered before putting my hand on his French braid and forcing him down.

With my balls submerged in the warm water and my cock deep inside his warm mouth, I sighed heavily.

Looking up at the marbled ceiling, I went to rest my arms on the tiles when I spotted the controls to the jacuzzi. Reaching over, I turned it on. Instantly, the jets blew air underneath and bubbles formed.

"Holy shit!" Callum exclaimed, his head shooting off my cock.

Looking down, I briefly wondered what was going on until I saw the reason.

There were jets along the lower footstep, which so happened to be located where Callum's cock was.

The air was pumping water straight at his sensitive head and the resulting waves massaged his balls. His hands gripped my knees harder as he tried to control the sensations rippling through his body.

Grinning, I put my hand back on his head and pushed him back down. With his mouth already open, he took in my cock, sucking it hard to try to distract him from the feelings of the powerful jet.

"That's it, take that cock."

His bowtie was soaking wet as he bobbed up and down my shaft. Taking a firmer hold of his braid, I lifted his head higher, giving me a better angle to get into his throat.

"Now relax..." I said as I pushed forward.

Quickly, the tip of my cock reached the entrance to his throat. Holding it there, I fumbled to the side and turned the jets to the maximum setting.

Callum gasped around my shaft as the water forcibly battered his shaft. Taking the opportunity, I thrust forward and pushed past the tight opening.

"Fuck," I groaned, gripping his head harder and forcing the rest of myself inside.

Beneath me, Callum was struggling. Gagging and choking around my cock as I held him down. Finally, I let him up, and he fell back into the water, coughing.

Standing up, I stepped into the middle of the jacuzzi. Though it was the deepest part, my cock was still out of the water.

"Kneel here," I commanded, directing Callum to where I wanted him, which just so happened to be in a position where his asshole was in the direct line of another jet.

Moving to where I wanted the running back moaned as the warm water shot out and hit his ring.

Slipping my hand along his back, I reveled in the soft skin. While his ring was getting violated deep in the water, the twin cheeks of his ass were so pert that they stuck out of the top.

"Damn, these things are amazing. Like mountains coming out of the water!" I muttered to myself while squeezing the muscular flesh.

Moving my hand between his crack, I felt the water shooting against him. Blocking the jet, I heard him moan in disappointment.

Smirking, I moved my hand, leaving just a finger there. Pressing against his hole, I added pressure, but he wasn't allowing me in, he was just too tight.

"Suck my cock." I demanded, and Callum hurried to obey.

With the running back focused on servicing my prick, it allowed his body to relax. Exploiting the opportunity, I teased his asshole open, until it eventually allowed me past, causing him to stop sucking and moan around my shaft.

"Come on buddy, give up that ass to me," I whispered as I tried to get in further, yet he was just too tight.

Mentally kicking myself that I had left the lube in my clothes, my eye was drawn to what looked like a loose tile to the side of the tub.

Pulling my finger from his ass, Callum gasped at the loss of feeling but didn't stop sucking. Reaching over, I pressed the tile, and it popped open, revealing an assortment of vibrators, lubes, and dildos.

"Damn, these women must be into some kinky stuff!" I chuckled as I grabbed the lube.

Waving it in his face, Callum's dark brown eyes lit up.

"I know you know what this means, but let me get inside that throat one last time!"

In response, the footballer took more of my shaft, gagging as my head pressed against his throat.

Gripping his head, I thrust into his mouth hard, forcing the final couple of inches in.

"Yes, good God, yes!" I grunted as I looked down to see his plump dark lips squashed against my groin.

My balls tingled and it wouldn't have taken much for a cascade of cum to flood the sluts mouth. Fighting it, I let go of his head. I knew what I wanted.

"Holy fuck, that mouth is dangerous... but I want your ass."

Throwing him off me, I turned him around and bent him over. Getting behind him, I had to rearrange his body so that his pert bubble butt came out of the water.

"Damn! Now that's a perfect view!" I grinned as I emptied half the bottle of lube on his asshole.

Using my fingers to spread it around the slightly open ring, I forcefully pushed two fingers inside, making the athletic black man groan.

"Ready for my cock?"

He turned his head, fixed his eyes on me, and nodded slightly.

"What was that? I didn't hear you!" I teased.

"I'm ready for your cock..." he said softly.

"My cock where?"

"In my ass," he replied, looking away.

"I think you mean your pussy! Now tell me what you want." I demanded, placing my cock at his entrance.

Callum said nothing. Gently I pushed forward, making his ring expand under the pressure. Just as I was about to sink inside, I pulled back, causing the jock to whimper and push his ass back, desperate to feel my prick stretch him out.

I did this twice more and each time the moans got louder until finally, he cracked.

"Please... please fuck my pussy... I want to feel your thick cock deep inside me, fucking me hard," he gasped, the dirty words making his prick grow and his asshole flutter around my tip.

"That's my slutty jock!" I smiled, "now push back."

I watched as he forced his ass back and slowly accepted my cock. The amount of lube made penetrating his ring easier, but he was still incredibly tight.

"Oh fuck... it's so thick!" he huffed between breaths, "fuck! Slower!"

Moving my hands to his hips, I drove forward, nearly getting all of my shaft inside him. I was an inch away from having his perfectly pert butt cheeks nested against me, but hearing him cry out, I stopped.

At that moment, I saw the door handle turn.

With both Callum and me facing the door, there was nowhere for us to hide. Besides, with my cock deep in his ass, it would have been impossible anyway.

The door clicked open and someone came in quickly. With their face away from me as they made sure the door was shut and locked, I couldn't see who it was, but that ass was unmistakable.

"Demarcus! I preferred you in the maid's outfit." I laughed.

The Latino turned around and raised a middle finger before his mouth dropped as he took in the scene in front of him.

"Ahhhhh..." cried Callum as I used the interruption to ram home the final inch of my prick.

Taking deep breaths to get used to the large intrusion, he hissed at me, "you asshole!"

Still, by the door, Demarcus stared at us. He had an obvious erection but he was too distracted to notice.

"Take off that apron and come join us," I ordered before flexing my prick, making Callum moan loudly.

"Callum told me that you have the answers. I want them too," the caramel skinned man blurted out.

"Course, same deal as this black beauty. You spread your ass cheeks and I'll fuck you for them." I replied with a big grin on my face.

Demarcus flicked his eyes to Callum, who just nodded in return before going back to relaxing his body for my inevitable pounding.

"Seeing as you're here already, why don't you give your teammate something to do while I fuck his perfect ass," I suggested slyly.

Without pausing to think about it, Demarcus threw off his apron and sat down between Callum's arms.

Grabbing his friend's hair braid, he forced him down and groaned as his prick was swallowed between those thick lips.

"Way to take charge, Demarcus!" I chuckled.

Seeing how eager he was to get sucked off turned me on even more.

Pulling free of the intense grip of Callum's sheath, I then slammed back in, growling as I did. His pert cheeks barely wobbled when my hips came slapping against them.

"Damn, this ass is amazing!" I grunted.

Not stopping to enjoy the feeling of his soft bubble butt resting against me, I began to pick up the pace.

Soon, the noise of me fucking Callum competed with the sound of Demarcus trying to get inside his friend's throat. Over and over we double-teamed the muscular black man, making him protest one second and then moan at the rough use of his body.

Deciding it would be hot to cum at the same time, I grabbed a small vibrator.

Leaning forward, burying my cock deep inside Callum, I turned it on and pressed it under Demarcus's balls to that sensitive spot that all men have. Immediately, he groaned and gripped his teammate's hair and forced him to take more.

"You going to cum Demarcus? How does it feel to have a teammate suck you off? Someone you've played with, celebrated with, hugged and even kissed when you've won! Now you're going to flood his mouth with spunk!"

Demarcus looked at me with an intensity I hadn't seen from him before. As he stared, his hips rose to really slam into Callum's gagging mouth.

"That's it, fuck his mouth! Use him as a cum dump! Make him swallow it all!"

"Shit... I'm cumming!" Demarcus groaned.

Quickly, I pulled Callum back and watched as the Latino shot his cum all over the gasping face of his teammate.

The thick white spunk flew and splattered over Callum's face, contrasting perfectly with his flawless black skin.

Dragging my dick from his ass, I hurried to stand over the dazed running back and, with seconds to spare, I erupted, firing heavy wads of spunk to join Demarcus's cum already trickling down the handsome face.

"Fuck..." I wheezed as the last streak of jizz trickled from my slit onto Callum's creamy lips.

Stumbling back, I sat down heavily in the jacuzzi. When my eyes refocused, I had to laugh when I saw spunk floating on top of the water, which made Callum look at me, cum dripping from his chin.

There was a mix of shock and disbelief in his features, which made me chuckle again, but when he tentatively licked his lips, my prick twitched.

I had another round left in my balls and I knew just who was going to get it.

"Demarcus! Lick his face clean. You both need that cum in your bodies, not on your face."

"What? We both know that's bullshit!" Demarcus shot back.

dumbjocks
dumbjocks
154 Followers
12