Dumb Jocks Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? Well, who has the test paper?" I asked rhetorically, "exactly! Now get cleaning. I want Callum spotless for the rest of his shift!"

Shooting me daggers, Demarcus hesitated before standing up next to his fellow running back. Callum had to bend to allow the shorter Latino to get to his face. With cum all over it, he had closed his eyes to stop himself from getting blinded.

Sticking out his tongue, the big assed fresher slowly licked clean the cream covered face of his teammate, making the black man shudder and moan. Over and over he did this until the only bit left was on those plump lips.

"Good job, but you've missed a bit," I said when Demarcus pulled back. "Now kiss him properly and make sure that you share the cum. No one likes a greedy footballer!"

With his fists clenched by his side, Demarcus leaned in again and pressed his light pink lips against the full dark brown ones of Callum.

While they kissed, I stood and took the Latino's hand. Opening it, I moved it towards the black man's cock and forced it to grip the hard shaft. After a guiding tug, the younger man took over and soon Callum was groaning inside his teammate's mouth.

"Look at you two sluts kissing each other," I said while moving my fingers behind Callum and slipping them inside his gaping asshole.

The running back groaned. Hooking my finger, I pressed against his sweet spot, making him grip his teammate's head, and kiss him harder. The quiet moans grew louder and the kiss became more passionate. Then, with a guttural grunt, his cock jerked violently and erupted.

Cum splattered over Demarcus's body and into the jacuzzi before Callum wobbled and fell back, only just managing to sit down before his legs gave way beneath him.

"That's one way to get some team bonding," I joked, making both men groan weakly.

Rising so that my feet were the only part of me in the jacuzzi, I beckoned Demarcus over to me.

"You need to get me hard if you want to get that answer paper," I told him.

He tried to look disgusted, but his eyes shone and he subconsciously licked his lips. Feigning reluctance, he leaned down and took my soft cock in his mouth.

"Fuck that's good!" I grunted, "how does it taste?"

There was a slight flicker of disgust as Demarcus realized that he was tasting his teammate's ass, but he didn't stop. Swirling his tongue around my shaft, his hands came up to cup my balls, slowly caressing them as my tired prick started to show signs of life.

Running my fingers through his soft brown hair, I guided him lower so that he took my balls in his mouth. The warm tongue flicking each one made me groan and my cock hardened more.

"Get over here. You've got time to make me hard before you leave," I ordered Callum when I saw him standing up.

The running back sighed, but after a quick check of his phone, he obeyed. Placing my hand on his shoulder, I forced him down to suck my cock while his teammate continued bathing my balls.

Confident that they knew what they were doing, I rested on my back and let them take over. Pretty soon, my cock was fully erect and ready for more, but I wanted to see how much further I could go with the two running backs.

Lifting my legs, I spread them, exposing my asshole to Demarcus.

"Lick," I said simply.

The golden eyes of the Latino briefly looked up at me before lowering. Moments later, I felt a warm tongue press against my perineum. Licking the sensitive spot, he then slowly moved down to circle my asshole.

"Fuck yes!" I groaned as he pushed against my hole.

With Callum noisily slurping on my cock and Demarcus tonguing my ass, I closed my eyes blissfully. I was in heaven.

"Swap," I gasped when I felt the Latino move back to my balls.

Sighing with disappointment as my body suddenly felt cool, I groaned happily seconds later as the two tongues returned.

Even though I couldn't see who was eating out my ass, I could tell who was who. While Demarcus had the thicker tongue that was able to cover more surface, Callum's was longer.

It didn't take long for me to realize that the black man was far better at rimming. With my body feeling more relaxed, when he pressed against my hole, he managed to force his tongue inside.

"Oh shit!" I cried and my hand shot down to keep his head against my ass.

The hot, thick, slippery tongue wiggled and thrust around my sensitive hole while Demarcus continued to suck my cock. These two were fucking sluts, and I loved it. They had definitely found their true calling, I thought as I luxuriated in the feelings that they gave me.

Suddenly, a clock sounded in the house, and Callum shot up.

"Shit!" he cursed, before leaving my needy ass and grabbing a towel.

Cleaning himself up, he pulled on his apron, then checked his cock to make sure that it wasn't hard.

"I look okay?" he asked, turning back to us.

"You look very fuckable!" I grinned.

"I mean," he said with a heavy sigh, "have I got anything on my face?!"

Damn, hearing a jock ask me if they had any cum or ass juice on their face made my body shudder in filthy delight.

"Um, yeah! Something in the corner of your mouth..." I said as he slowly but surely licked his lips clean, "that's it!"

"Enjoy the rest of your shift!" I called after him as the door clicked shut.

"Now, my phat assed Latino, what am I going to do with you?"

Demarcus looked up at me, my cock splitting apart his lips, and with eagerness in his golden eyes.

Resting one hand on his head, I pushed him back down to my prick while I searched for some more lube. Finding it, I also grabbed a bullet dildo.

"Get up here," I demanded.

Directing Demarcus to kneel to my left, he went back to sucking my cock while my free hand happily groped his large ass.

Smearing lube on the dildo, I placed it at his tight opening and pushed.

"Mmmm... oh god!" he groaned as the narrow tip slid in, easily followed by three more inches of slick plastic.

He had stopped sucking as his tunnel accepted the invader. Needing to be back inside. I thrust my hips up, making my cock slap against his lips. He was mid-moan when my fat head sprung against his face for the second time.

Opening his mouth, he went back to slobbering on my cock. Soon we got into a rhythm. I matched his bobbing head with penetrating his tight ass.

Dribbling more lube on his ass, I soon had the dildo smoothly entering and twisting inside him, making him moan loudly and longingly. He was ready to be fucked, and I was only too happy to help.

"Get up and sit on my cock... no facing the door," I ordered.

With the dildo hanging from his ass, Demarcus stretched a leg over me so that he was facing away from me and squatting over my groin. The position meant that the dildo slipped out and clattered to the floor.

Seizing the opportunity, I gripped my cock and pressed it against his gaping hole before pushing up.

"Fuck..." we both groaned in unison as the tip of my prick slipped inside.

"Now sit down."

I watched his back muscles tense before he suddenly slammed down, sinking my cock deep inside him.

His large cheeks wobbled from the impact and I couldn't resist taking them in my hands and gripping each one. They were so soft, yet there was muscle underneath, making them feel heavy at the same time.

"This ass is amazing," I marveled while the jock got used to my fat shaft stretching him out.

Lifting himself up, his clenching ring gripped my shaft. Though it felt amazing, the sight of my prick splitting apart his fleshy cheeks was ball clenching hot. I resisted the urge to slam up into him and waited to see what he would do.

Holding himself so that just the tip of my length was inside his warm tunnel, he sighed before sliding back down.

"Oh god... it feels so big!" whispered Demarcus as his balls came to a rest against mine.

When he rose up again, my inner voice was screaming, wanting him to go faster and end the exquisite torture his slow movements were unknowingly committing to me. This wasn't meant to be love making, this was meant to be a purely debased fuck session.

Just as I was about to grip his hips and force him down, he placed his hands on the floor in front of him, making his already fat ass look even bigger, and began to pick up speed.

"Look at how phat that ass is! Jesus, it's fucking perfect!" I gasped while watching the muscular flesh wobble each time he drove down.

My moans joined in with his, adding to the noise of us slapping together. Using his core muscles to lift his hips up caused his ass to tighten its grip on my cock. Then, when he dropped down, he relaxed, letting my shaft slide deep inside and the vast flesh to wobble uncontrollably. It was fucking magical and even though I had cum recently, I knew I couldn't hold back much longer.

"Ow, fuck!" he cried when I lifted my hand and slapped his bronzed cheeks, making them shudder from the impact.

Massaging the reddened skin, I waited for him to moan longingly before spanking him again and again. The sound of the slaps and Demarcus's gasps echoed around the large bathroom, turning me on even more.

Gripping his hips, I made him lean back towards me so that I could shuffle my feet higher.

Letting him drop so that my cock was buried inside him, I twitched it making him gasp. I saw his hand move to his own shaft and start to stroke it, so I jerked my cock again, but still, I didn't move.

"Please..." he whimpered after I flexed a couple more times.

"Please what?" I demanded wickedly.

"Please... I need to... need to cum..." he stuttered, his hand tugging himself off faster.

"What can I do about that?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"I want... I need your cock. It feels so thick and when it hits my spot deep inside... it just feels good... please!"

"Tell me to fuck you like the phat assed slut you are."

There was a slight pause and I could see his body shuddering before he finally caved in.

"Fuck me... Take my tight, fat ass... I need you to fuck me hard... Fuck my jock pussy... I need it... I need to cum... and... and I want to feel your cum deep inside my slutty pussy." He begged, getting louder with each demand.

His body twitched and his hand stroked his cock harder and faster as he continued to plead with me to fuck him.

Well, I was no monster.

Lowering my hips, I pulled my shaft free of its tight confines before sliding back inside, making the toned footballer groan with delight.

"What my slut wants, my slut gets!" I growled and began to speed up.

Once more, the room was filled with the noise of my body slapping against his. My balls swung up each time I drove up, briefly touching his hand that was vigorously stroking his cock.

Though the pause and teasing had delayed my climax, the grip of his ass, the feel of his large soft cheeks squashed against me when I shoved inside him, and the sound of the hunky Latino moaning meant I couldn't hold off much longer.

My cock was a blur as I slammed into him, my groans turned into roars as I clutched his hips to try to fuck him harder.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk... it's too good... cumming!" I roared, driving my hips against him, forcing my entire shaft deep inside his warmth as my body clenched.

Shot after shot flew into his clutching tunnel.

The feeling of my cum erupting inside him must have made Demarcus climax too, as he cried out and tensed above me. His hand, which had been flying over his prick, stopped as the thick cock flexed before exploding.

"Yes, yes... fuck yessssss!"

His cry turned into a whimper as my pulsating shaft continued to unload spunk inside him, flooding his walls with warmth.

I could feel his balls jerk against mine, and then a shot of his cum flew over his shoulder and landed on the floor next to my face. Another two loads landed on his chin and face before, unable to hold himself up anymore, he fell off me and slid into the jacuzzi.

Physically exhausted, I followed him into the tub and luxuriated in the warm bubbles soothing my tired body. Looking over at Demarcus, the attractive running back had his head tilted back as he tried to regain his breath.

"Feeling good?" I asked, making him let out a snort of laughter.

"I've never felt that intense before..." he then turned his frown to me, "does... does this make me gay?!"

Shaking my head in exasperation, I tried to work out what it was about dumb jocks and their feelings.

"Not necessarily. You could just be bi, or maybe you need to work out your feelings. It's never that simple!" I replied with a wry chuckle.

"Okay..."

"Look, don't worry about it. Talk to Callum, Rocky, even Hunter about it, and you know I'm always here to talk to if you need... I even promise that I won't stare at your ass the whole time... that is unless you want me!"

We both laughed at that. It felt good to be in the tub, relaxing after an intense fuck session with a hot stud next to me, and then it was all ruined. In the hallway, someone called out for Demarcus.

Just like Callum before him, panic gripped the running back, and he hurried to get dry. Grabbing his apron, he tied it on.

"I look okay?"

"Yeah, you look fine!" I replied with an emphasis on the last word.

Turning around, his hand gripped the door handle before I spotted my cum trickling down his legs. I went to stop him, but he was already gone.

"Looks like those grandmas are going to see a different type of cream pie tonight!" I sniggered and then I realized I was all alone.

With no one around to appreciate my joke, I turned off the jacuzzi, drained the cummy water and climbed out.

Using the shower in the corner of the room, I cleaned up before getting back into my clothes. Deliberating on whether to sneak out of the main entrance or find a back door, a wicked thought came to me.

Throwing open the door, I strode down the stairs, ignoring the questioning glances of the old women and topless waiters.

Holding my head high, I caught sight of Callum using his finger to wipe the cum from Demarcus' thick legs.

Winking at a random woman, I left through the front door and continued walking back to campus, feeling like a fucking god.

12