All Comments on 'Dumb Jocks: Graduation Ch. 01'

by dumbjocks

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bienclarbienclarover 1 year ago

Great to see these characters back in action!! Can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see these guys back again. Can’t wait for more as they venture into post-college life together. Wonder if Demarcus and Callum might become clients and join in on some more m2m fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for continuing this great story ❤️

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

I wonder if the nerd could somehow manage to bone Rocky's dad?

That would be so interesting to read, especially if his dad ends up being as gullible and submissive as Rocky.

Hopefully the next chapter will come out soon and Callum will be a participant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that’s hot, hopefully we see the dad more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, it's so great to see these guys back again. The first series was so much fun to read, so I'm sure that this one will be too. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this new direction

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy to see a continuation of this story, looking forward to where you'll be taking this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even better. Hunter and Rocky are awesome as a couple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awesome. I like rocky and hunter together as a couple with the nerd fucking both of them. I hope the nerd ends up with rocky's hot dad and takes control of him and fucks him while he's made to wear slutty panties and lingerie for the nerd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love the idea of rocky dad being seduced.

I read part 2, but it doesn't have that storyline. Can u word on the Ricky's dad seduction?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdumbjocks@dumbjocks
Hi everyone I am currently writing a series where I am in the Pokémon fucking my way through the trainers. If anyone is interested in editing and helping with the flow of the chapters then let me know. This is going to be a series where I fuck men and women.