Dumbing Down for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You forgot your books," she reminded me.

"It's topographic anatomy mostly. I don't need them till we get to the sexuality part."

She spread her legs a bit, keeping herself covered, then patted the area between them for me. I initially knelt then moved to lay down for a closer look.

"When are your tests?"

"Tuesday morning."

"Good. We'll have time to review. What do you need to know?"

"Names of the various parts, what they're for, and how to make them function properly."

"There are more parts there than on the breasts." She opened her robe over the lower half only. "This area above everything is called the mons."

"Mom, I thought there was hair there."

"There was. During my modeling days I had it all removed with a laser."

"They took pictures there?"

"No, it wasn't that kind of modeling. The only person that's taken those kinds of pictures was your father."

"Oh. Just pictures?"

"He took movies too, then put them on a DVD. He always took the DVD with him when he traveled for work."

'Note to self-find DVD.'

"Why?"

"He liked watching them when he was lonely."

"That's a good idea. I can take pictures to study from."

"Your textbooks have plenty of pictures, baby."

"Yeah, but it's a pain lugging those monster books around."

"I'm sure it is. Maybe later. Back to the mons. It's not really a sexual organ but it is sensitive to touch. See here where things part? Those are the labia or the outer lips."

"What's this between them?" I asked, sliding my finger over her hard clit."

She jumped. "We'll get back to that. The lips are very sensitive. They swell a little when I'm aroused."

"Are you aroused now?"

"Yes, baby. I'm aroused." She used two fingers to spread the labia. "This little ridge you asked about is called the clit. It's usually soft but it's always sensitive. The more aroused I am the harder and more sensitive it is."

"Kind of like a penis?"

"Similar to the head of the penis. Women engorge with blood they way your penis does when you get aroused."

"Like I am now?"

"Yes, like you are now."

"Do women have orgasms like I do?"

"Similar, but we generally don't shoot anything."

"How does a woman have an orgasm?"

"I suspect there are different things on different women. For me, stimulating the clit with a tongue works better than anything."

'That's my cue,' I thought, then leaned forward and began licking it. "Like this?" I asked. My tongue slid over the length of her clit then swirled around it continuously. She gasped, then moaned before pushing my head back a bit. Not far enough. I continued flicking it. After about thirty seconds she let go of my head and I moved back in sucking it into my mouth. Her hips rocked just once before she moaned loudly and held my face to her pussy as she came. When it got really sensitive afterward, she pushed my head back.

"Do you really think I'm that gullible?"

"What do you mean?"

"You finished Anatomy & Physiology, and Human Sexuality, last semester. I've been reading your stories on Literotica since you started posting them, DocWords. Catchy handle by the way. I have about twenty-five years' experience with men trying to seduce me. I have radar now. You were very creative, I might add. Certainly, a novel approach. Now move up here and fuck me properly."

I moved up and slipped my cock into heaven. It only took me about a minute to finish. She suggested I stay in her and it would be up again in no time.

"What are you going to call this story?"

"Dumbing Down."

"It'll get more reads if you call it 'Dumbing Down for Mom.' Having mom in the title gets a lot more hits."

The End (of the story, at least, but just the beginning for Roy and his mom)

12