Dumpster Diving - Dated Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," I said, pulling her close by gripping her ass. I was about to say, "It's not that important." When she said.

"Sit on the counter there."

I complied, and she pushed me so my back was against the mirror. Then she just bent over and wrapped her lips around my cock. In a moment, her head came up and she asked, "Am I actually supposed to suck or what?"

"Yes," the word rushed out of me. Her mouth felt so good, I wanted it back on me. "But be gentle. Let it slide in and out." And she did. It was bliss.

I held her head, guided her up and down, slow, the way I like. On the upstroke, I almost came out of her mouth, then back down she went. "Use your tongue too," I instructed.

"Like this?" Her words were hard to understand, and I almost laughed at how absurd they sounded as they came out.

"Yes, like that. Press it harder, lick the top of my cock." She complied, and I found my hips trying to rise off the counter, push further into her, but I didn't want to choke her or discourage her. What she was doing was amazing. She let her teeth glide up and down the length of me, tantalizing, not painful. Too soon I was feeling that drawing sensation in my balls. She had me close to cumming, but I didn't want to. Not yet.

"Let's trade places." I sat forward, my cock reluctantly coming out of that wonderful mouth of hers. I noticed that when her lips were stretched over my dick, the fine lines around her mouth disappeared. Maybe this was a cure for that part of aging. I was willing to test that theory. I stood and helped her take the position I had been in. If she had never been eaten out before, I wanted to make sure she experienced every nuance. Mostly, I wanted my face pushed back into her crotch, giving my cock a chance to settle down a bit. I would have a job for it in a short bit.

Laying back, her ass on the edge of the counter, her legs spread for me, she looked wonderful. I didn't see the indications of her age; I saw the excitement in her eyes, the anticipation in her expression. There may have been a bit of fear as well as she lay there, fully exposed. This was how she deserved to be appreciated. I could see her juices glistening on her labia lips. They seemed to be moving as though speaking to me, 'Come kiss me, give me a good Frenching.'

I pressed my face into that warm, moist place and began working my tongue along her opening, around it, lightly up its outside, lingering, pressing against her clitoris. I was sensitive to how her body moved, twitched, wiggled depending on what I was doing, how hard I was pressing, how fast. I learned her most sensitive parts, how she liked to be licked and sucked. I put my hands to work, massaging, fingering, probing. All the while, I listened to her breathing, her words, her moans. When I felt her bear down on my tongue and fingers, I knew she was close to climax, and I redoubled my efforts.

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god," She gripped my head, crushing me against her vagina. I rocked my face, did the best I could to continue licking her, pinned the way I was. Her whole body tensed, then she was gushing onto my face, into my mouth, and she wasn't letting me go. "Yes, yes, yes." She intoned over and over and over as her body spasmed and her pelvis ground against my face.

I remained there until I felt I was going to pass out. Pulling back, she must have realized how tight her grip was. "I'm so sorry--" she started, but I cut her off by cramming my cock into her pussy.

"Don't be," I said. "Just enjoy this." And then I was thrusting, thrusting, thrusting into her. It was incredibly erotic, watching my dick slide in and out of her. I couldn't stop watching. I let it slip almost out but, when the head was right at the edge of her slice, I shoved it back in, as far as I could, giving my hips a little wiggle getting every millimetre into her I could. Her eyes rolled back in her head. I slid back out, then in, over and over. Not fast, but steady.

Again, her body went rigid, her hips thrusting toward me, up and down, rocking my cock in her vagina, rubbing her clit along my shaft. She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around my neck, hugging me close. After a few moments, she said, "That was so intense."

"Not done just yet," I responded. I guided her off the counter, letting my cock slide free of her. Then I turned her around and bent her over the counter. Coming into her from behind, watching her face in the mirror, her mouth opened. She broke into a wild smile when she saw me watching her. Pumping her felt so different. The sensitive part of my cock, on the bottom, just below the head, rubbed in a very pleasurable way over her clitoris. Dropping my hips on the up thrust, then raising them as I slid in, intensified the feeling. It didn't take long before she was cumming again.

As her body tensed, writhed through her orgasm, she moved her legs together so now I was straddling her instead of me her. Now when she tensed, her cunt became much tighter, squeezing me almost to the point of pain, but not quite. I can't remember ever feeling so hard and that was a good thing because it allowed me to keep fucking her. It was like having a virgin. At that thought, my balls blew out their load, wracking me with waves of spewing cum. Letting my cock come out, then sliding it back in sent marvellous sensations through me. Suddenly I was thrusting, thrusting, thrusting in a second orgasm. That had never happened before.

And then I was laying on her, gasping for breath, wondering at the waves washing through me. She moved, and I realized I must have been hurting her. I let her up, then held her, continuing to caress her body.

"That was amazing," she said.

"For me too. Who would have thought--"

"That an old gal could fuck like that?" she said, laughing.

"Not quite, but I'll go with that."

"Who would have thought that ordering dinner would lead to this?" Then her eyes widened. "I hope we didn't disturb anyone." I knew she was thinking of her granddaughter.

"I'll slip out quiet," I said, gathering my clothes. It was only now that I realized the shower was still running.

"I'm sorry we are leaving tomorrow. It would be worth hanging around another day," she said as I opened the door.

"Well, don't forget the best fucking motel in town the next time you're by."

"You can count on it."

I was glad I was done work. The old girl had worn me out.

12