Meeting a Newly Divorced Mom

Story Info
A Mom has erotic awakening thanks to her daughter.
5.9k words
4.71
30.1k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
591 Followers

One of the benefits of traveling often for work, are great locations, great restaurants, and meeting wonderful new people. This particular business trip was not unique or different from the many times I went to San Antonio for work projects; except for 2 new friends I would meet unexpectedly. Traveling and being naturally personable and flirtatious, has honed my people skills, being an active listener, and quickly discovering someone's desires while putting those flirty skills to work.

When spending time in San Antonio, TX, one of my favorite cities, I only stay at the Grand Hyatt on the River Walk, and always the roomy Executive Suite. Being on the River Walk is a great venue to people watch from the patio, big lobby or lounge area; and meet new people- sometimes even a married woman on her own business trip or couple on vacation looking to explore herself.

While relaxing in the lobby, partly watching a baseball game and people watching, I noticed two women checking in that early afternoon. One looked a little older than the other but with similar features; sisters? Besties? I watched them both roll their pink suitcases thru the lobby, looking excited to start their vacation or just a small getaway. Both were blonde, the older was more curvy, thicker booty, bigger boobs even noticeable in her loose blouse and leggings. The younger one blessed with curves as well, but more fit with thinner legs and more casual in her leggings, long hoodie and white sneakers. Not sure what the allure was initially that caught my eye, maybe it was the big boobs- my weakness in life. Maybe it was just the smiles, and the playful expressions they both had excited to start a vacation. So I watched more.

They checked in with the front desk, obviously staying together, with the speediness of how they checked-in and received their key cards along with the map of the hotel and local attractions. The older woman was the one who handed her credit card over. Hmm, paying for the room and staying; mom and daughter? She doesn't look older enough to have a daughter that age. But I am getting older myself, and at 51, women are looking younger and younger every day. I like to people watch, but these two women had my attention. It wasn't lustful looking and admiring, although they were both beautiful and could be tempting in the right situation. It was more out of curiosity now, and yes, the curves on both of them did help keep my attention. I watched as they looked around the lobby, the younger woman making eye contact with me. I smiled slightly and nodded, letting her know I noticed her eyes, and she returned my smile with a kind smile of her own.

While I watched them step into the elevator, I thought I should get back to my own room to shower for dinner. I hadn't had a nice steak in a while, and Ruth's Cris steakhouse is right there in the hotel. I dressed casually, but to impress. I never want to miss an opportunity because I wasn't looking my best when a great conversation arises with a sexy woman.

When I reached the hostess, she explained they were running about 30 minutes behind and would text me when my table was ready. I took the opportunity to relax in one of the oversized chairs in the lobby by the patio, getting some fresh air and people watching everyone leaving for their parties, dinner dates, and what people do on a warm Friday night.

Sure enough, not 5 minutes after getting comfy, my eyes focused in on the two beautiful blondes stepping off the elevator, smiling and laughing with each other, dressed up for a night out together. The same duo from earlier at the front desk. And both were dressed to impress. The younger blonde wearing a white strapless tube dress, short, but not mini, looking elegant yet sexy the way it held her big boobs against her tan skin. Her hair and make-up were on spot, and her heels highlighting her legs and firm ass, walking confidently thru the lobby. The other blonde, looked even more stunning; hair curled, her make-up helping her look closer to her friends age now, wearing a black halter dress with the amount of cleavage that made her big boobs look even bigger. It was mid thigh, hugging her hips, her thighs exposed when she walked in her silver strappy heels. I thought she must have been wearing an impressive strapless bra, or maybe a corset with the lack of bra straps holding her big boobs up the way they looked in her dress. She wasn't walking with as much confidence as the younger, but knowing she knew she looked hot as hell. Adjusting her dress every so often, almost nervously knowing how exposed she looked. I was staring! I couldn't help it. The blonde in black seemed to forget something, the way she paused, dug thru her clutch purse and spoke to the other. She returned to the elevators, as her young friend looked around for a place to wait.

"Please come this way. Please sit in one of these comfy chairs close to me so I can admire you a little more," was running through my mind. And yes! She spotted an open chair next to me, then my eyes looking at her.

She had one of those friendly sweet smiles, perfect white teeth and sweet look about her. I smiled. She smiled and headed toward me. Watching her lower herself into the chair was a treat, the way she kept her legs tight together, bending and lowering herself, bending slightly to provide a better view of her amazing chest. The chair she chose was several seats away from me, but still close enough she could hear me ask if she was waiting for a date in that beautiful dress.

She blushed and smiled again, "No, waiting on my mom, she forgot her cell in the room".

"Your Mom?" I asked with an obvious look of shock on my face from her response next.

She had a cute chuckle, not a giggle, "Yes, that was my mom you saw in the black dress. Don't pretend you didn't notice her, I noticed you looking," she said with a playful grin.

"You caught me!" With a playful laugh of my own. "Kind of hard not to notice though, two beautiful blondes looking like they are ready for a fun night on the River Walk."

"Well thank you, that's sweet."

Without asking for permission, I stood up and moved over to the chair next to her, "I hope you don't mind? Are you and your 'mom' (eye brow raised causing her to chuckle again at that) have a fun night planned?" Getting a closer look at her pretty face, soft cheeks and very tempting tan cleavage in this strapless dress. Wondering if she even had tan lines.

She watched me closely as I sat next to her, "Well, we were going to take a walk and see what restaurants or bars looked like fun. My mom needed a getaway, so thought the River Walk would be fun for her to let her have some fun, drink a little, and see what happens. Nothing planned really."

Noticing her adjusting her dress, for comfort sake or to remind me where her eyes were, not sure. "Sounds like a fun night. We all need those weekend getaways to let loose a little. I take it your mom doesn't get out much?"

"No, she doesn't. She works a lot, and going through a divorce that's been rough on her for almost a year. This is the first time I have seen her smile so much in a long time."

"Well she is lucky to have an amazing daughter to help her put a smile on her pretty face."

"You really think so? That's she's pretty? I keep telling her all the time how hot she is. She is a total MILF right?" With a bigger laugh this time.

"Oh my God yes! She is gorgeous! Oops, was that a little to much enthusiasm there?" Returning her laugh with one of my own. Making us both enjoy the moment and smile big at each other.

"Not at all. I know she is hot, and I know men think she is to. I am trying to help her see that men eye fuck her all the time. Men always have, even when I was a kid, men would always flirt with her in the store and school events. She is just shy and trying to rediscover herself now that she is single again".

Just then her mom stepped close to her, hand on her shoulder, and told her she got her cell and was ready when she is, looking at me now.

I stood up, offered my hand, and introduced myself, trying to focus on her big blue eyes and not her deep tan cleavage staring back at me. "I was just chatting with your daughter here about your plans for the night. I'm Rick by the way."

"Oh, well, um, nice to meet you Rick. I'm Tanya, and you obviously already met my daughter," offering me her hand, holding it gently. Soft, fresh lotion applied, and silky smooth skin.

"Oh sorry, I'm Bella," offering me her hand, but not wanting to let go of her moms so soon. I took her hand, gave it a soft squeeze.

We talked for some time, Tanya sitting next to Bella in the next chair, providing me an even better view of her deep cleavage, silky smooth thighs, and her plump kissable lips. I had to focus myself on the conversation, not how beautiful she is.

"Where are you two beautiful ladies headed for dinner?"

"We are not sure. We were hoping to find an open table on the River Walk. Do you have any suggestions Rick?"

"Well, being 7 o'clock on a a Friday night, there won't be anything available. Sorry. Friday nights down here can be really busy with everyone wanting to get out," looking at my watch, seeing my table is now over 30 minutes behind. "I have a reservation here at Ruth's Cris if you would like to join me? But no pressure if you girls would rather explore the River Walk."

They looked at each other, I noticed Bella smile at her mom and nod, while Tanya looked more nervous and unsure. "Come on Mom, we have a good looking man offering to take us both to dinner! You really want to pass up a nice dinner!?" She said squeezing her moms hand.

"WOW, she is a hard sell" I jokingly teased Bella, but speaking to Tanya to lighten the mood a lil more. "But she has a point right?" Smiling as I offer my hand to Tanya.

Tanya smiled, looked up at me and said, "Of course!! Why not, this is why we are doing a getaway, to have fun right," catching herself blushing as she said it.

"Well then lets have some fun ladies!" Taking Tanya hand in mine as she stood, her big breasts giving me a stir, admiring how full they are. How pretty her smooth skin and luscious lips looked up close.

Having both ladies put their arms thru mine playfully just made the temptation even greater to flirt more. They were fun and sweet, innocent like. But I could tell there was more naughtyness in Bella. But I focused on my attention on this beautiful busty MILF, Tanya. When the hostess greeted me, I told her its a party of 3 now, she looked at the girls then smiled at me. As we followed the hostess to our table, Bella led, followed by Tanya and myself. As Tanya stepped in front of me, I put my hand on her lower back, somewhat guiding her, i could feel her tense up feeling my touch, but settle into it. As we walked and arrived at our table, my finger tips slide down Tanya spine, not feeling a bra, but something else thru her dress. A corset?

The ladies sat in chairs next to each other, as I slide into the bench booth, back to the wall across from them. WOW, what a sight to behold!

I had to be the luckiest guy in the restaurant. We had a great dinner, great conversation about life experiences, traveling and our past. I made Tanya blush several times when complimenting her dress, admitting how I first noticed her at front desk and when she stepped off the elevator in that black dress took my breath away. We laughed and smiled. Bella frequently telling her mom, "I told you guys think you're hot!" Tanya blushed more and told Bella to stop.

We talked about her dress, her choice in style. i admitted to admiring and appreciating a confident curvy woman, which only make her turn red more, and put her hand over her chest naturally, as if trying to hide the girls. Bella explained her mom had never worn a halter dress before, or one so short. Lots of playful looks and flirting, telling her the dress compliments her curves, and letting her follow my eyes down into her chest. Bella noticed this also and piped in, "Oh, its the corset Rick! Its definitely the corset!"

"Bella stop! Oh my god, I can't believe you said that!" Tanya beamed while putting her napkin over her chest to cover herself up playfully and jokingly.

"Well Tanya, the corset is a wonderful choice as well. Holds your, um, girls perfectly" I said with a smile.

"Oh my god, you two are like high schoolers! This is soo much fun, thank you Rick for asking us to dinner, she needed this, didn't you mom?"

"i really did. I haven't had this much fun in; well its been to long. Thanks you sweetie for getting me out. Rick, I don't think a man has made me blush this much since high school." As we all laughed at that.

"So Tanya, are you dating a lot now that you are single and mingling?" I asked with a deep look into her eyes.

"Rick, you are the first man she has even talked with, let alone having dinner with!"

"Come on, I don't believe that," laughing at Bella's dramatized exaggeration. "You are gorgeous, sweet, smart, and playful from what I can tell. You must have men lined up for weeks wanting to take you out and spend time with you."

"No, really. I don't," Tanya says shyly. "Dating again just seems soo daunting, and it makes me nervous I guess. I was with my high school sweetheart for 21 years, and he was my one and only."

"So lots of 'me time', is what your saying?" I say being funny. Making the girls laugh at that. "Well, count it as a blessing Tanya to be with 1 man for so long. I am sure he is missing you now."

"Oh he is! He would probably freak if he saw her in this dress," says Bella.

"Oh my God could you imagine his reaction if he saw this dress," sticking her chest out more and throwing her hair back over her shoulder. "And the corset, he would have a heart attack if he saw the corset I am wearing Rick."

"Well, I haven't seen this corset either," looking into her cleavage with big eyes and exaggerating my stare, as the girls laugh. "but my heart is racing too."

"Maybe you will Rick," Bella says in a low whisper playfully.

Tanya lightly slapping Bella on the arm, "Oh my God Bella, stop! I am trying to make a good impression here."

We all laugh more at that.

"So Tanya, since we are talking about your lingerie and this beautiful sexy dress on your curvy tempting body, would you mind me asking more about it? I have a thing for corsets."

"Really? You do? I mean you have bought corsets before?" Tanya asks softly, suddenly more shy.

"Absolutely. Nothing sexier on a curvy woman than a nice corset and the right matching lingerie. And yes, have bought several since you asked," smiling at her. Watching Bella sip her wine, looking at me with a sly smile, knowing where this is going. "So you don't mind me asking about it more?"

"Um sure Rick. This is fun, why not," as she leans onto the table, her hand under her chin, waiting for my next question.

"Wonderful! So, I am guessing, just by your curves it's a cupped, over-bust corset or a corselette type?" Again, admiring her big boobs, now enhanced at how she is leaning on the table.

"Wow Rick, you know your corsets," she says, smiling, but not blushing as much anymore. "It's definitely over bust and cupped," as she leans back and cups her own big boobs in her hands playfully, but not obnoxiously.

"Very nice! And solid black fabric or a pattern with lace?"

"Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening. My stuffy mom is actually talking to a man about her lingerie!"

We all laugh again at that and comment how much fun it is to get to know a person.

"Well, Rick doesn't make it sound so pervy. Maybe it's the wine! Either way I am enjoying this," responds Tanya. "And it's solid black."

"Very nice again. And you got it recently just for this hot dress?"

"I did!" Tanya confidence now blossoming as she holds her chin up, giving a pose as if showing off the corset I can't see. making her boobs jiggle slightly in her dress.

So I pressed more, "And did it come with matching panties, or did you choose a special pair on your own?"

"Oh, now we are talking about panties?" She says with a sly smile, matching my eye contact. "I bought a new pair, that I think matches perfectly."

"I see. Beautiful choice I bet." Knowing its time be a little more bold I added, "Are you the thong type or more comfy bikini kind of girl?"

"Oh i am loving this. Go ahead mom, tell him what you chose."

"I can't believe I am telling you this Rick. But this was suppose to be a new start for me, new dress, new corset, so I bought a g-string for the first time," she says as she puts her hand over her face trying to hide her blushing red face.

"Fucking hot right," Bella pipes in. "I had to talk her into it, but I knew she would rock it with this dress."

Giving Tanya a friendly playful smile, "Sounds amazing Tanya. And I know I said it before, but you look gorgeous in this dress. It was hot seeing heads turn when you walked off the elevator." Not wanting to leave Bella out of the conversation, "And I am sure you are the daily thong, gstring kind of girl aren't you Bella?" Noticing Bella's stiff nipples through her tight dress for the first time.

"Hell yea, I love how my ass looks, and no one wants panty lines. Oh damn, all this panty talk," as she cups her boobs in her hands to hide her stiff nipples.

"Should I continue Tanya, since we seem to be on a good roll here?"

"Oh my, more about my lingerie?"

"Well not exactly. More about how you prepped yourself for tonight to look so hot in your new dress and lingerie. If you are OK with me being a little more personal?"

"Sure! This is fun! Shoot!", she let out with enthusiasm.

"OK, so while getting ready for tonight, knowing you were going to be slipping into your new panties, corset and dress, did you take a long hot shower?"

"I did! It was amazing not having to worry about running out of hot water too! I love my showers. I know a lot of women love baths, but I love the hot water running over me."

"I am the same. I have a waterfall shower head at home. So, um, well, did you freshly shave your legs and kitty or you prefer a nice landing strip?" Looking right into her eyes.

This one caught her off guard, looking around to hide her expression, to see if anyone heard my question or to get approval from Bella to respond, not sure. "Oh wow. Um, well, that is personal Rick," she whispers while waving a hand over her face to simulate cooling herself off dramatically.

"I want to hear this. Yea mom, so did you shave her bare for the first time or au natural?"

"Oh my God you guys!" Exclaims Tanya. "If you must know, I did shave her into a nice little landing strip. It needed to be for this g-string."

We all enjoy the admission with a group laugh at her admission, Bella actually clapping for her mom.

"And you Bella? I am guessing you are smooth 24/7?"

"Oh yes, my baby is always smooth. Feels sexier and, well more reasons my mom doesn't need to hear. What about you Rick, since we are telling you our secrets. Do you man scape or naturally burly?", asks Bella.

I smile at Bella, and look at Tanya, "I am shaved smooth as well."

"Fuck, that is sexy!" Bella burts out.

"Bella! Language!", her mom scolds without being mean.

"Tanya, I noticed your perfume when we were walking to the table. Do you spray it on your dress, or spray it on your body in special places?"

"Um, I spray it on my body before getting dressed Rick. I love your questions. So insightful into women. I spray my chest first, then I dab each side under my ear."

"Hmm, would I be to bold to ask to smell your perfume again?"

"Um, not at all. Um, right now? Here?", she asks quizzically.

"Sure, right here," as I slide over some on my side of the booth, patting the cushion next to me.

Tanya looks at Bella for help, like not sure if she should or not.

"Go for it mom. Let him smell your perfume. He'll melt", Bella tells us both.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
591 Followers
12