Duncan Gets Engaged

Story Info
Getting the girl to marry you may cost orgasms...
6.8k words
4.18
18.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan Lipscomb looked at Wren Johnson sadly. He really wanted her to marry him one day, but he kept pissing her off. And she looked very annoyed now.

Wren was reclining on the bed, gazing fixedly at her Ipad.

"Wren, please." Duncan begged.

Wren looked over at Duncan, cocking her head. God she looked so cute in that body stocking. It was worth every penny Duncan had paid for it.

"What's wrong." she said, smiling. "Your game finally over? Have time for Wren now?"

Duncan shook his head dispiritedly. "I'm really sorry. I just had two minutes left in the game-"

"But two minutes is never two minutes. It's always twenty minutes."

"Y-yes, football is like that."

"You really like your football."

"But I want to hear about everything now."

"I was going to tell you all about it, Duncan, but your football match was so important to you. You like to shout at women when you are impatient, don't you, Duncan?"

Oh, no Was it going to be like the time she picked up the landline and he told her brusquely to hang up, because he was on the extension?

He'd been scheduled at the time to have an orgasm in about 10 days (this after a two and a half month period of chastity) and of course Wren, shocked by Duncan's "rudeness" had refused to discuss climaxes, keys, masturbation or anything for another two months.

For an entire weekend after the phone incident, Wren had Dunc locked to the basement floor, with a Kryptonite bike lock connecting his chastity cage to a metal pole in the basement...

Yes, he'd wet himself repeatedly.

Wrennie didn't fool around!

"Wren, please. I didn't mean to be so impatient. You don't like for me to watch too many sport. I just wanted to see the one game."

And he'd done so much to earn the right to see the game. He'd waited on her gay hairdresser friends in a taffeta dress, and sucked their dicks and kissed their feet, just to prove that the whole football thing wasn't going to make him a macho guy.

Couldn't she see how he'd get excited? It had been the damn Superbowl, after all.

After no sports for so long.

Wren smiled pleasantly. She crooked her long leg. So adorable. Wren was a sexpot, all right.

"Duncan, you said you wanted us to live together, and hoped that I would eventually accompany you to the altar."

Wren smiled and played idly with her cleavage.

"You said you wanted me to give up my submissives, and although I still visit them, I am primarily focused on YOU."

"And then you have your regular boyfriends and lovers." Duncan said sullenly.

"Yes well.. you don't expect me to get all het up over a little fag like you, right? I need a big, hard dick now and then. Your tiny peeper isn't much more than amusement, something to grind under my heel..."

She smiled at the blushing Duncan.

"And your face is nice to sit on, but I have to see a man now and then. But the least I can ask for is that you give me primary attention over all this other crap."

Duncan moved a little closer to the bed. He saw Wren's black patent leather heels down by the bed. This morning, she had cuffed his hands and lay him down naked and she'd rubbed her spikes up and down and around his penis...

This shoe job had gotten him so enthralled before she'd locked him up again, telling him that he should go enjoy his Superbowl, which was oh so much more important.

Would he stay locked? He had to try diplomacy.

"If you're mad at me, and you think I need correction, I understand." Duncan began.

"Do you?" She snorted.

"IF you want to give me a sp-spanking, or something." But Dunc blanched as he said this. Wren, for such a tiny little thing, had a vicious right arm.

"What? You want me to correct you, Duncan? You need a whipping?" Wren smiled. She was enjoying this immensely.

"Oh, Duncan, you see when I need your attention, I have to wait for the end of a football game."

"I watch one or two games a year."

"And now you want met o stop enjoying my Ipad Pinterest stuff to do something for you, give you the thrashing you desperately need. Lucky for you, Wrennie understands."

Wren got up off the bed and stretched, her bosom expanding in the little bustier top. "Take off your clothes and bend over the bed, my little faggot."

Duncan stopped. He didn't want to be whipped unless it made up for... "I meant if you need to punish me for my inattention during the football game. If you don't need to, then, I sure don't want to be-"

"I think I'd be the one to decide, don't you? Though really-" Wren smiled-"If you were trying to manipulate me by tricking me into forgiving you by asking for a flogging, you deserve one anyway-"

"B-but Wren-"

"Look, you are full of decisions tonight. You want it, you don't. As I said, I'm getting a little pissed by all this. So take off your clothes."

Duncan's shoulders slumped and he removed his pants and his panties. Dunc was now wearing panties under his clothes-Wren's idea, though she had commented more than once that it didn't seem to make him less of a macho asshole.

Duncan leaned over the bed. He thought Wren would be fetching a hairbrush or at worst, the multi-holed Spencer paddle.

But here she came with the long, split tailed leather tawse, with the cruel metal studs. It wasn't super-long, but two feet was enough, right? Duncan really thought it was a bit excessive for his inattention in the football matter.

"You're not going to-That's a little harsh-"

"What's wrong, baby? You don't think you deserve this? Something to calm Wrennie down? Put me in a good mood?" Wren ran her tongue across he full lips.

Of course she knew that he thought that if she whipped him, then she'd want to be all kissy and making up...but he didn't really know Wren that well, did he?

Duncan tried to find a comfortable spot to lie on the bed.

"Wait, sugar" Wren's voice floated. "Let's put these nice pillows under your crotch, poke your cheeks up a bit so I can get good aim."

Wren pushed a couple of cushions as Duncan lifted his waist obligingly.

"Now we'll see who is the big man, won't we?"

By the fourth swat Duncan was biting into the bedspread and by the ninth, he was sobbing openly. By swat twelve, Wren worried aloud that she might need to tie him down.

Still, Duncan was very aroused by the punishment, and his penis was straining against the chastity cage, which of course was being pushed into the mattress as the tawse came down again and again.

Wren grinned as the tawse sliced into Dunc's ass repeatedly, and, at number eighteen, Duncan called out his safe word.

"You sure about this, Dunkie? I thought you could use twenty at least."

"Ruh-really? Two more?" Duncan was overcome. "P-please-"

"I could stop now, but I don't really feel like I'm finished. You want Wrennie happy, don't you, Duncan?"

"Yuh-yes, Wren."

The two came down quickly, in Wren's effort to be merciful.

The last time he'd gotten the tawse from her, it had only been seven, and that had been because he'd used some profanity at a garden party in front of her sorority buddies.

This was so much worse! But, after the thrashing was over, Wren let Duncan take a cold shower and then Wren smoked a joint and returned to perusing her Ipad.

When Duncan staggered back out of the bathroom, he smiled uneasily at his beautiful girlfriend, who really was acting as if he'd asked her to stop looking at Pinterest to wash windows or do him some sort of favor.

Feeling Duncan's stare, Wren looked up irritatedly, and noticed Duncan's penis was swelling in the chastity cage.

"You know, Duncan, this afternoon when I was out, I visited Cyril. You know him. HE shaved my legs and paid for me to get a bikini wax and a professional massage."

"Yes, he can afford it." Duncan hated Cyril.

"But my legs-they look pretty, don't they? They could use a little oil on them. Do you want to do the honors?"

Duncan looked with true hunger at Wren's gorgeous, supple and very shapely thighs. After he'd begun rubbing them, Wren noticed that he was sitting somewhat uncomfortably, after all, he'd just gotten 20 of the best.

"Let me see. Oh, those mottled, scarred butt cheeks. I do know how to give a licking, don't I?"

"Ye-yes."

"You poor baby. Wrennie should do the massaging here. Come lie across the bed again. This time a treat for baby." Wren took the oil from Duncan and he lay down on his stomach once more.

Wren heard Duncan gasp slightly as his penis, struggling in its spiral wire prison, succumbed again to the pressure of his pot belly pressing it into the mattress.

Wren's small hands began rubbing Duncan's butt up and down and then in circular motions on his welted cheeks. "See, Wrennie is going to make the nucleus of the cheeks feel so good, right, Dunkie?"

"Yes, Oh, it feels so good, Wren. I am really sorry I was so inconsiderate in not turning off the football game."

"I understand, I think, darling. I mean, when Cyril or one of my manly guys wants to watch the game that's one thing, but you are my lady in waiting, Duncan. You really don't need a lot of football in your life, do you?"

"I-I said I was sorry."

"You'll have plenty of time to think about it." Wren unsnapped the crotch part of her body stocking.

"What do you mean, plenty of time?"

"Don't worry about it. Lie on your back so I can sit on your face, you can give me some fun down there."

"Okay."

"This will take your mind off of your needs from me sexually...hee hee."

*****************

Duncan felt tense as he met Wren's train. He watched as she stepped off, waving with a smile at some poor idiot who doubtless, had been her seat mate and had probably bought her a barrel of Mojitos in the club car.

"Duncan!" Wren gave Duncan a hug and a deep kiss. Those red, luscious lips. "How have things been, baby?"

"Very lonely, I guess you could say." Duncan took Wren's bag. "I hope your sister and her family are well."

"Yes. Robin had her baby. But Topeka is so boring. I was glad to get back to Buttermilk Falls." Wren used a little hankie to wipe lip gloss off Dunc's cheek, and then linked her arm in Duncan's free elbow and walked along, chatting about her trip.

The morning after the fateful Football Incident, Wren had gotten a call from her sister, who was about to have a baby. Wren had immediately taken a cab to the airport and flown to Topeka, Kansas.

It was supposed to be a short trip, maybe a couple weeks, but then Wren had met a guy, the obstetrician who had delivered her new nephew and...

It had been nearly four months before Wren had dumped Dr. Mikey and decided to return. Duncan had been waiting, still locked in his chastity device, and had not even been out for bathing or teasing...

He'd taken long, somewhat cleansing baths, but it had felt incomplete.

Duncan put Wren's bag in the trunk now and opened the car door for her, and then gotten in the driver's side. "Where to?"

"Our house, silly." Wren smiled at him.

Our house? For all he knew, she might have wanted to go over to Cyril's or somewhere else. Wren had no shortage of suitors in Buttermilk Falls...

Both normal, masculine boyfriends, and submissives, male and female.

But she wanted to go to Duncan's. Did that mean he was forgiven?

"What's wrong, baby? Were you jealous about my thing with Doctor Mikey? It wasn't anything like what we have, I promise."

"Uh, huh."

"Did you get your milkers in?" She giggled, a light tinkle.

"Yes, I wish you had been more careful in deciding who would do it. Having Ephron show up was a bit much."

"Well, Ephron's your ex-wife, and she knows you. So having you bare your butt for her to put a rubber gloved finger in there to probe couldn't have been that bad."

"Effie and I had a very contentious divorce, and I didn't want her to know I was in a chastity cage."

"We are as sick as our secrets, Duncan."

"And then two weeks later the next milker was your hairdresser?"

"Jeremiah is a nice man, and I am sure he was very sensitive."

"He is an enormous black man. With a ring in his nose."

"Oh whine and bitch, why don't you?"

"It was just..."

"Was it more fun the next time, with my 23 year old niece?"

"That was incredibly humiliating. A little arousing, sure, but humiliating. I mean, she calls me Uncle Duncan."

"She said it was hilarious, and you have a cute butt...and she told me that the scars from my last whipping were finally gone. So how did you like Mrs. Calderwater?"

"That was unbelievable! She was my teacher as a kid!"

"Your third grade music teacher was so nice the time we ran into her at the Jazz festival. I found her name in the phone book, and Mrs. Calderwater was so nice about doing this-"

"Oh I was so mortified!"

"Don't be ridiculous. She told me that her son Mencken lives with her, and she still takes his temperature anally, and he's middle-aged."

"That is information I don't need about Mrs. Calderwater. Besides which, Mencken is a Circuit Court Judge."

"She's quite mature, eighty or more, and it probably was a thrill for her, dilating your anus, Duncan."

"And then you told her to demand that I go down on her. The old bag sat on my face!"

"Well, I wasn't paying her anything for doing this. You know that having someone in chastity for so long...it's bad for the prostate. Really, if you aren't milked at least once every four to six weeks. Be grateful for your volunteers."

"Well-"

"I notice you aren't complaining about going down on my niece."

"That was okay, although I was more aroused than ever afterwards. I think my dick almost broke the chastity cage."

"That's my horny boy..."

Oh how he'd missed her. Wren travelled a lot. She did most of her shopping in France. She had lots of money after all...

Wren's first husband had died on her nineteenth birthday, and had left her all his shares in the Clarahan-Giacobbi Plasma Clinic chain, and she didn't have to work, which had given her a penchant for seeing the world.

Other times, her various suitors took her places as well-and once in a while Wren went to the Middle East, where her second ex-husband lived, and it was understood she kept him in a dungeon or something when he wasn't being the vice-consul.

And Wren had lovers in Paris, Biarritz, Milan, and so on.

But previously these had been brief trips, and the longest Duncan's chastity was unattended was maybe three weeks.

But this voyage had been quite a long time, and of course he'd been chaste for quite a bit of time before she'd left.

Duncan was now without orgasm for seven and a half months.

Would he be getting out at all? Of course he could have broken into the chastity belt, but that might have been the end of the relationship with Wren.

He had had no idea when she was coming home, but he couldn't chance it. He really loved his little honey blonde!

"I hope you weren't too lonely, Duncan, while I was gone."

"I was kind of lonely, yes."

"But I told Floyd to look in on you. Remember? The guy who bullied you when you were younger? We processed that together when I invited Floyd over?"

"Yes, that didn't work so well, having him whip me and make me suck him off-"

"But you learned that you weren't a target of his bullying because of him, it was your being a faggot scapegoat, right?"

"But when you felt I'd been "processed" enough by Floyd, you said I didn't have to see him again, but then he showed up here after you left for Topeka."

"Yes, that's true, Dunc, but that was because I was afraid you'd get lonely. I couldn't send a woman, you know how jealous I get. It was bad enough thinking of you going down on your 80 year old music teacher, and my niece."

"Well, Floyd came and visited."

"I know. Floyd took pictures of you, and how he had you in one of his mother's housecoats with lipstick and heels, and I saw on a webcam Floyd giving it to you in the ass, after you'd sucked him off a bit."

"But my chastity device never came off."

"I know, honey. I told Floyd that was my only stipulation. He did burn your pee-pee through the bars of the cage, though."

"I was-it was good when he left."

"Oh come on, didn't you get lonely? He would have stayed the whole time if he had not gotten arrested for driving your car without a license."

"Yes." Thank God, Duncan had friends on the police force.

But in a way, it had been really something, subbing to the tormenter of his youth. Duncan wondered if the fact that he'd allowed this to happen, being Floyd's sex slave for three weeks, would make darling Wren more generous about giving him an orgasm soon.

As they passed the 7-Eleven on the corner of Buttermilk Boulevard, Duncan saw his son, Alger leave his pals and duck into the store.

Alger must have seen Wren in the car! When Wren met Alger, a 20 year old who'd been kicked out of college and the military, and been paroled from a minimum security prison for drug dealing and petty theft, she'd not been impressed.

One day Duncan had come home and seen his big, hulking son (took after Duncan's ex's side of the family) who had always intimidated him, kneeling naked wearing a pair of pink panties and pasties on his nipples, while Wren had read him the riot act.

During the past three years, Wren had used slut training, the whip and the cane, and several strap-on harnesses to get Alger back on a good academic track.

When Alger didn't do well enough in his community college classes, Wren locked the boy in a chastity cage like the old man's, put him in full theatrical makeup and called him "Algi the Bar Whore" and would drive him to the college bar where Alger partied the hardest, and make "Algi" give blowjobs in the bathroom for tips, which were given to charity.

Peculiarly it turned out that Alger didn't have learning disabilities as he'd been conning his parents with, and had made the Dean's List five semesters in a row.

That might have been why Alger's mother, Ephron, had been so willing to give her ex-husband the milkings he needed...gratitude for bringing her son back to sanity!

But, since Wren had been gone, Alger had gone back to his slouching habits. God help him when Wren figured out and began diagnosing the problem again...

Bye Slacker, Hello, Slut-Training, once more...

But for now, Dunc was just so happy to have his beloved Wren all to himself.

Finally, they pulled up in front of the house. Duncan brought in Wren's bag, and took it upstairs.

She had several other bags of clothing she'd sent home ahead of her, as she shopped a lot when she was travelling.

But what were you going to do? Dunc put Wren's stuff down, he'd probably unpack it later, and run an iron over her dresses. He was like a goddam butler. Oh well.

Duncan came downstairs, where Wren was sipping a Corona beer on the couch. She patted the cushion next to her, and he wearily sat down.

But she was intoxicating. So beautiful! And she smelled divine.

After being put through it by Floyd, who was so grotesque, it was nice to have a girl in the house again.

"What's wrong, baby. Are you really horny?" Wren giggled.

"I don't know what's funny" Duncan replied stuffily. "I mean, I'm sorry I pissed you off five or six months ago, over a televised sports game, but you've kept me locked in this chastity thing for so long now."

"You're so emotional, Duncan."

"I am?"

"Yes, I saw this one thing Floyd sent me about how he whipped your ass with a straightened coat hanger, and you screeched like a parrot on speed."

"It was really hard, dealing with him, and I only did it to make amends with you over what happened. I'm so horny and lonely. And you are so beautiful."

"I know. You're right. Why don't you take off your pants, sweetie?"

Duncan looked at Wren and smiled. "Really, am I finally forgiven?"

Wren nodded, and kissed his cheek. She watched as Dunc took off all his clothes. There his poor cock was, in the spiral cage. Wren went into her little purse and found the key, and removed the cage, setting it on the coffee table.

12