Duncan Gets Engaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks fairly clean. I told my niece to drop by and clean your cock through the bars with a toothbrush, how did that go?"

Duncan smiled. "Your niece Misty is so adorable. and she brought a couple of her girlfriends from law school. They stripped me and took turns with the toothbrushes. It was embarrassing, but kind of hot, too."

"Yes of course it was...hot. I want you to have fun. And it must have been terribly hygienic, and Misty also told me she gave you a nice enema."

Wren paused, cogitating.

"Cleaning your dick in that cage is kind of like building a ship in a bottle that you can't touch, right?"

"Well, actually you build the ship outside the bottle and then fold it to push it in, and then it expands." Dunc's geeky narrative quieted as he felt Wren's fingers rubbing his poor, long denied penis.

"Back in Topeka, I was telling Mikey the doctor about you. Mikey was so interested. I have kind of broken up with him."

Kind of?

"I was telling Mikey about your last birthday, and how you had this humiliation fantasy, and how you wanted me to act it out for you."

"Wren, you shouldn't betray-"

"He was fascinated about how I invited all your close friends and family, and your subordinates at the firm, and how we had a catered dinner, and all those cute catering waitresses-"

How Duncan remembered!

"And I told Dr.Mikey that after the main course, I ordered you to undress. IU showed everyone how I'd taught you to ignore your gag reflex by almost swallowing your toothbrush, or brushing your tongue way back, when you did your oral hygiene."

Duncan hung his head.

"Mikey was amazed at how I hired a male prostitute, who was dressed like the caterers to take off his pants and have you deep-throat his big dick!"

Duncan remembered it well, kneeling naked, bright red face, his secretary, the two office typists, the five paralegals and even the mail clerk from the firm watching avidly, as well as the guys he went golfing with.

It was a horrible downer for the managing partner of the firm, but he had indeed asked darling Wren for this.

Taking in that huge cock, boy that prostitute had a big one! (But male hustlers always did, to make up for the lack in gray matter.) Dunc's lips had gone up had down on the cock, and of course Wren had made him don some glittery lip gloss before the fellating started.

After the hustler had cum in Dunc's mouth, there had been many questions about his chastity cage. Duncan's parents had been initially horrified (yes, Wren invited them) but his mother had confided to interested auditors that Duncan had really gone through a serious onanism issue during his university days.

Mommie told everyone how she'd forced Duncan to go to college here in town after he'd been expelled from Swarthmore for a stalking incident, and for raiding the sorority panty drawers...

"But the masturbation was such a problem, and it got in the way of poor Dunkie's studies."

Alger had been at the party as well, not because he'd wanted to. When he'd raged against attending, Wren had put him in adult diapers and made him sit in the corner.

She would make a great step-mother if Duncan could get her to the altar.

After the party, Duncan had sobbed with humiliation but his dick had been bulging through the spiral chastity cage. Of course sweet Wren had felt pity, and she'd let him fuck her. It was one of the last times that had happened...

Ever since then, his masturbation was the only release Dunc got, and that not too often.

Now he tried not to listen to Wren gaily recount the birthday story, and he hoped at least he'd get to jerk off. It had been oh so long.

"Doctor Mikey had been just amazed at the story of what you choose to go through, Duncan. I also told him about my other submissives...

Mikey's favorite story was about Claudius, and how Claudie fantasizes about having his testicles removed by a doctor while I watch. I still think that's a bad idea, but Doctor Mikey says he will come down and do the operation for nothing...but he's kidding, right?"

Duncan wondered if Wren knew yet that Claudius had dropped by while Floyd was training Dunc, and that Floyd had obligingly frozen Claudie's nuts and cut them off himself!

But more importantly, what about this damn doctor?

"But you are through with Mikey the doctor, right?"

"I probably am done with him. Mikey had trouble staying faithful, keeping it in his pants, and of course I couldn't get him to lock it up like I have yours."

No, chastity wasn't for everyone. Duncan had had to beg Wren to put a chastity cage on him, it had excited his fantasies when he'd discovered she did this to her other submissives.

Dunc knew she had kept her former husbands locked up, both of them, and her first husband, who had passed away had even had the chastity belt on in his casket.

He'd demanded in his will to be displayed naked, except for the belt in a way to humiliate himself one last time and show devotion to Mistress Wren.

Now, Wren had Duncan sit close to her and then she jumped up and sat on his lap, facing him, and having his penis stick up between her smooth thighs.

As Wren spoke to Duncan softly, she stroked the tip of his glans with her orange-red nails and she kissed Duncan all over the face.

God, she was such an animated little creature when she was in a good mood. When she was angry, Wren could be a hellion, though.

"Doctor Mikey couldn't understand why I'm so devoted to all my slaves. When he heard I had nine men in chastity, I think it may have freaked the poor bastard out...oh well."

"I'm so glad you're home, honey." Duncan said sincerely. "I really hope you'll let me cum tonight, but if you decide not to, I um, guess that's all right."

Wren smiled and gave Duncan a deep tongue kiss. She rubbed her little pug nose against his larger one, Eskimo style, and then reached up and pulled her scoop necked top down to flash her cleavage.

Suddenly she jumped up and took Duncan's big hand in her little one, and led him to the bedroom. Duncan remembered that last night three months ago, when Wren had whipped his bare ass on this very bed, before leaving town the next day.

Wren pointed at the bed, and Duncan lay down and she secured his wrists above his head with cuffs.

Sitting down right next to Duncan's bulbous crotch, Wren diddled Dunc's dick and he breathed heavily and began to tremble. After all, it had been a long time.

"Do you have any ice, honey?"

Oh, no. "Y-yes of course in the fridge, Wren."

Wren jumped up with alacrity and dashed out of the bedroom, returning with the ice. She took a big cube and rubbed it slowly up and down Duncan's pulsating shaft, and his penis finally stopped it's straining desperation.

Just before his cock could deflate completely, Wren dropped the cube in the little glass and resumed her teasing masturbation of Dunc's penis.

"No, really I did miss you, babe." Wren said, smiling as she tickled the underside of Duncan's glans, right under the "mushroom" with a long nail.

"Me too, Princess." Duncan said simply.

Wren had considerately placed a pillow just under his head so Dunc could watch her glorious hand job. It felt so damn good.

"Mikey just-he came and went as he pleased and always had his own idea about where he wanted to eat, or what movies he wanted to see, and demanded reciprocity in bed, you know-I got so sick of giving him blowjobs."

Imagine that-reciprocity!

"You are so civilized though." Wren said as she tickled the frenulum of his once again straining penis.

"I mean, Dunc, when you give people rides in your car, you have XM radio with all the channels? And if they want to listen to big band or jazz, you are always the considerate host and you're that way in the sack, too."

She sighed.

"And when I order something in a restaurant and don't like it, you switch plates with me!"

Sometimes when Wren was mad at Duncan, she had made him eat oatmeal while she ordered steak. She could be so cruel...but he did love her so much!

Wren took the ice out and pressed it gently to Duncan's testicles for about thirty seconds before dropping it back in the glass.

"Spread your legs a little more, Duncan. There! Yes, in bed when you're not secured like you are now (giggle) you will spend hours kissing my body and licking my twat...

Mikey only does it for about ten minutes. You are so much better. It's wonderful!"

Duncan thought of the hours she'd sat on his face while watching ridiculous chick flicks. He'd heard so many of the absurd plots-such ghastly dialogue in women's movies, but he'd always diligently bring her to more and more sexual releases.

"And you try so hard not to ask me to unlock you from your cage, even after you've bought me jewelry and flowers, taken me to dinner, given me a massage, bathed me and eaten me out...

If I want to turn over and go to sleep, you are so good with it, and I know how frustrated you get."

Wren's pretty pink fingers drummed his glans.

"And sometimes I can hear you crying, real softly because you are so horny. And you get up and take lots of cold showers...

Because I guess you are so horny. It's like there's a fantasy men have about chastity, and then there's the cruel reality."

Didn't he know it.

"Yes Wren, but it's about what you want."

"Yeah." she said meditatively. "I guess you're right."

Wren took off her top and removed her bra and cupped her marvelous breasts, jiggling the nipples at him.

Her entire top was tanned, even where there should have been white spots because of the bra...so she'd been sunbathing at rich Dr. Mikey's pool.

She had sent him some pictures of this!

She giggled, and jiggled the nipples, and laughed some more at the dopey look on his face.

"Did you miss the girls here, Duncan?"

She called her rack "The girls"...

"Yes, of course I did."

"Doctor Mikey loved kissing and biting my tits. I thought of you a lot, and as you know, I sent you a few pics of my boobs online, so you wouldn't forget me while I was gone."

That's right, Duncan thought bitterly. To be locked in chastity and be so lonely, and then have to stare sadly at her superb rack.

But thinking of how her lover had been enjoying the tits...

In a way more than Duncan ever got to, since Wren never let him kiss her nips for more than a moment or two, and would have cut his dick off if he'd bit them...

The fact that this jerk was enjoying her tits, and fucking her and he was all locked up, the humiliation drove him mad with desire. Duncan wondered if there was seriously anything wrong with him.

Wren smiled, and Duncan watched as she refreshed her lipstick, running it up and down her lower lip slowly...

"I know you've had problems with intense sex desires, Duncan."

She re-capped her lipstick and then poked her tongue out at Duncan between the refreshed, glossy, luscious lips.

Wren floated her fingernails up and down and around his swelling crotch. It felt so wonderful after all that time in the spiral prison.

"I friended one of your old girlfriends from your born-again Christian days at Campus Crusade for Christ at Buttermilk State U."

"Which one?" Of course he knew who it was. There had only been one.

"Sydalie. She told me all about how you and she struggled with trying to keep from having sex before marriage, although of course in the end you didn't get married."

Of course Syd probably hadn't mentioned that just because she denied her twat to Duncan, she had been fucking two or three of the atheist Jewish boys in her accounting class!

"Oh yeah, Sydalie. She was cute and did get me excited, though she's not as cute as you are."

"No, you're right. Now she's fat and married and oh well. But I did see the pix of the two of you...wow."

"It was a long time ago."

"She is the one who gave me the idea about quelling your erections with ice. She told me that sometimes the two of you would neck for hours and then you'd run in the bathroom and masturbate."

"Jesus, Syd talks too much, Wren."

"But Syd was worried this was a sin, onanism, and so she'd pull your dick out and rub ice from her fountain soda on it, usually w hen you were kissing in the parking lot of Doctor Quikburger."

Oh, yes. Syd and her damn cup of soda from Quikburger. She'd calm him down and then get him all revved up again.

"Syd told me that you got so focused on trying to get in her pants that she decided to discourage it by tying you naked to a rafter in her barn...

She said she rubbed her little tube-top tits on your big cock, as you were hanging high enough that they faced each other...your dick fit right in her cleavage, apparently."

As Wren recounted this story, she absently stroked Duncan's MX Missile of a cock.

"And then, while you were hanging there, and you got too excited, she tried to calm it down by backing off and whipping your dick with a thorny rose branch until your penis went down completely."

Yes, aversion therapy. God, Syd was out of her freakin' mind.

Duncan remembered this...Syd was a little sadist, although she said she was just doing it so he would become a proper Christian man.

"But Syd told me that there was no hope for you, that you were a satyr. Syd tried whipping your dick with pieces of barbed wire, and all sorts of other stuff, but you kept getting so excited when you were with her."

"But she dressed like a ho, you know?"

"Duncan, a woman should be able to wear whatever she likes and not have to worry about a man drooling on her. Don't you know about the #MeToo movement?"

Wren rubbed Dunc's penis harder and harder and bent over and kissed it lightly with her full glossed lips.

Duncan began bucking with intense desire. He was so desperate to c um now.

Wren took her full breasts, pushing them around his penis and then rubbing them together, the soft mounds embracing his poor dick until his eyes were rolling into the back of his head.

"See, Syd told me that you are so focused on this...and look at you. You look like Jack the Ripper or something."

Duncan closed his eyes and was in Heaven. He couldn't believe how nice this was after all those months in that horrible cage, his skin getting chafed from his dick bulging through the cruel metal.

But, just as he was about to spurt, he felt the ice compressing on his full balls again. Duncan almost screamed in frustration.

Jesus, Wren was really pushing it, that fucking ice, and her boobs had been pulled away.

Suddenly the ice was gone, and Wren had one of her high heels in her hand and she whacked the head of Duncan's cock until it finally went down.

Now Duncan was sobbing softly.

"Sydalie told met hat she invited your mother and your older sister to come to the barn and each of them took one of your legs while you were suspended naked from the rafters."

How humiliating that was!

"Syd whipped your dick even harder, hoping that having you hold still would help, because she said that sometimes you would hold up your knees to protect your cock when she was trying to um, 'correct' it."

"But she says that punishment did nothing for your perverse needs, though she punished you regularly throughout college and law school."

And oh, how horrible it was, Duncan remembered. But it was so arousing, too. Having Mother and his sister Chelsea seeing him that way, naked and wiggling from the barn rafters like that, a man in his twenties. A weirdo pervert...

"Syd told met hat your mom caught you jacking off onto a pair of her used panty hose, and that your Mom whipped your cock with a ruler, but you were unable to be chaste.."

Now Wren was rubbing her gorgeous hard nipples against Duncan's penis again, and he was panting.

"I told her that you were just a normal guy with desires, and feeling my tits wouldn't do you any harm."

"Uh huh." He wondered if he might cum accidentally. There would be hell to pay, but at least the pressure on his balls would be relieved, just a little bit.

"That's why I think this chastity time, especially so lately extended, has been good for you, don't you think, Duncan?"

"Y-e-e-s"

"So I tell you what. I can let you cum in my hand today, because you deserve it, or even in my mouth..."

"REALLY?"

"Or I can have you not orgasm, and accept your proposal of marriage and we can marry in June and you can cum in ME then. "

"You might marry me?"

"By that time you'll be so filled with semen that you could even impregnate me. And have your precious Wrennie in your life forever."

"I couldn't just cum now and then later?"

Duncan felt an icy silence

And now she had stopped toying with his penis...she just let go of it.

"I know. " Wren said acidly. "Why don't I just untie you and you can go fuck whoever you like? You offered me a diamond engagement ring last year, implying you wanted to commit to me. I couldn't decide, because I know how all you care about is cumming, and you seemed so crushed."

"That's right, but I'm so desperate to cum-"

"Desperate to cum, more than you are desperate to marry me?"

"That's not fair."

"Now I want to cry, Duncan. You have made your Princess, your Goddess want to cry. I feel terribly rejected."

He didn't want to make her cry. Even if she had been a completely unfaithful bitch. Shit, she'd never cried, though she'd made Duncan cry many a time.

But the other way around?

He couldn't have his precious angel weeping, could he?

"Wren, I do want to marry you, and I've been a heel. Put me back in the chastity cage, and let's prepare for a nice wedding."

"Really?"

"Yes. I even have a fantasy about a bachelor party where I'm the tart and I have to go down on my future groomsmen, if that's what you want, Wren."

"That's wonderful! Can I sit on your face so you can eat me to an orgasm to celebrate? I know I have some cum in there, from the train bathroom, apparently not all train conductors are gay..."

12