Duncumbe Abbey 1 The Maid Ch. 09

Story Info
The Lord and his butler play billiards with the maids.
3.7k words
4.57
7k
2
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And here goes Derek again:

"Right, we've taught you how to keep each other clean on the Green and rewarded you for doing so well in your training; now it's time for you two maids to learn how billiards is played. It's all about the cue, and ball placement. And the butler and I are going to show you how, with a demonstration game from the boys. Archie, Bertie, hand those two whores down to us and then get your balls in place and your cues ready."

"Whores now, not maids," I whispered to the other 'whore' under my breath, as Archie lifted Fancy Fuck down, and Bertie, his flaccid spunky spent dick rubbing against my leaking spunk filled pussy, lifted me over the cushion and handed me down to Andrew and Derek, who now stood naked and very obviously ready, recuperated and reloaded, with cocks cocked and erect, straight like cues, at the end of the table. They stood us there, side by side with our legs apart and heads and breasts pushed down onto the table; me with spunk still dripping out of my pussy and hardly recovered from Bertie's pounding and my nearly exploding pussy...

"They should be paying us more to be their whores."

"Yes! We're only on maid's rates, and we are realistically acting being whores!" replied the very amusing pretty clever whore.

"SSSLLLAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!"

"QUIET!" shouted Andrew and he smacked my bum hard, "Or we'll get Archie and Bertie to shut you both up again!"

"SSSLLLAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!"

"OUCHHHH...!!!"

"Watch carefully! This is how we play billiards!" explained Lord Rutherford, as he pushed her legs further apart and slid the full length of his long cock straight up inside the, not quite so surprised, pretty maid from behind, balls deep, so he had his cue on the inside and his balls on the outside. We whores watched each other as Andrew also penetrated me, and with his cue also inside, I adjusted his balls on the outside for him.

"Oi! Whore! Let me reposition my own balls, you scarlet woman! You're not allowed to play billiards!"

"But I thought you were playing billiards with us!"

"No, we're just balling you!" Andrew couldn't resist his witty reply, even though he knew it was a saying from the 1970s not the 1870s.

"SSSLLLAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"Now shut the fuck up! We're going to fuck you tarts rotten, and cum inside you again, cum-bitches!"

And that doesn't sound like he's talking to the Victorian maids - more like directly to us. Has he forgotten we're supposed to be acting here? We're not just being fucked by them: we're acting being Victorian maids being fucked by them... And they're not just fucking us: they're supposed to be acting as debauched Victorian Toffs, and the depraved butler, mercilessly fucking us...

But at least I'm being fucked by Andrew again... Even if he is so rude, macho and bossy!"

And we were being fucked again; spunk and all:

As we watched Archie and Bertie with their long cues, bang their balls around the table; Derek and Andrew, with their long cocks rammed, balls deep, in our cum filled pussies, fucked us again side by side, cocks sliding in and out, fast and hard, with their balls slapping loudly against our arses. And we played our parts as Victorian maids being fucked with great realism, especially Fancy Fuck - she had wiggled her ass sexily in front of Derek and erotically gyrated her pussy around on his cock and pushed back onto it so that his long cock went deeper inside her - though I did now have my suspicions that Derek and Andrew were now just fucking us; fucking us for their own pleasure - and weren't acting at all...!

And just like before when we'd taken part in an epic race, we were now in another epic contest:

And this was truly an exciting game: with cues thwacking and cracking, drilling and tapping, shafting and smashing, the balls banging and bouncing, spinning and slamming, rimming and ramming hard into the pockets:

just like the cocks ramming and slamming into our whore pussy pockets, playing shot after shot after well-aimed shot!

And they were fucking us good. Andrew was even rubbing my clit as if he wanted to make me cum and his lovely cock was fucking my pussy good... I was getting more and more excited. If he kept this up, that is kept his cock sliding up inside me, I was going to cum, when:

"Let's try it! called Andrew.

"Fuck! What the fuck?!"

That was the warning for what they were about to do, which was presumably to demonstrate extra special shots - or extra deep shots - or some exciting technical billiards manoeuvre, that they didn't explain to us, other than Andrew saying:

"Let's see if you like this, fuck-bitches!"

They lifted us both off the floor gripping our shins and with our naked and occupied bodies horizontal, they stood between our open legs and continued to fuck us wheelbarrow style, breasts squashed beneath us on the sticky table. That was different! It actually felt pretty good but a bit risky as the billiards balls were still flying round the table...

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh...! Fuuuuuuuuck!! FUCK!!!"

And after I'd been hit on the head by the cue ball, a few minutes later, when Andrew failed to pull me up by my hair fast enough to get my head off the table, Derek admonished:

"You're ruining the boy's game, you hussy!" Let's give the boys a break! Andrew! I'll race you to the far door!"

Still inside her, he lifted pretty maid by the hair (one hand supporting her stomach) over the cushion of the billiards table and swung her down towards the floor, so she had no alternative other than to put her hands out and then run on them as he started racing her towards the chairs and fireplace, aiming for the far wall. Andrew immediately followed suit, except I had to run even faster on my delicate little hands as he was trying to catch up with Derek - and smacking my bottom to encourage me!

"Go Bouncy Bitch! Go!!"

Oh My God! We're in a fucking wheelbarrow race now! And we're the fucking wheelbarrows... Still impaled on their cocks!

Derek - well actually, Fancy Fuck - was first to the far door and he swung her round, with us in fast pursuit, to return to the billiards table.

"See! I've got the best one now!" taunted Derek.

"We'll see about that!" rebutted Andrew, "With a bit of stick Bouncy Bitch can go like the clappers!"

"SSSSLLLAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!"

"OWWH!!"

"Go Bouncy Bitch! Go!"

Derek was racing his speeding wheelbarrow as fast as he could towards the finish. But it was too fast... and half way there, pretty maid messed up her nifty hand work and went down hard onto her elbows!

"Ohhhhhhaaaarghhhh!"

Derek repositioned his hold onto her thighs, and she was down on all fours with Derek squatting above her - still inserted - and fucking her frog-like, just like Archie had fucked her!

"Oh Fuck!" moaned pretty maid...

"Stop!" shouted Derek to Andrew. "This wheelbarrow's broken! We're going to have to play a different game. But look! My bitch is a frog now! - so I'm having to mate with it from above..."

"Ribbit...!"

"Oh good! Are we going to play Leap Frog?"

"Excellent suggestion, butler!"

"I bet I can jump mine further than you can yours!"

"We'll see about that!" challenged Andrew and he pulled his cock out of me and took several paces back!

"AAAAAAAARRGGHHH!! Fuck!!!" screamed pretty maid and myself pretty much simultaneously as those erect cocks were rammed into our prone pussies as they leapt forward and forcefully impaled us again!

"Oh! We seem to have leapt into them, not over them! But this is a much better game! Let me have a go at yours! And see which one's best!"

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh!!!"

That was Derek's extra long cock slammed deep into my pussy...

"What do you think, Butler?"

"Arrrrrgghhh! Fuck!" exclaimed Fancy Fuck as Andrew rammed into her...

And so that now went on with them swapping over a few more frogful times with a bit of ferocious frog fucking in betwixt to keep us engaged and occupied... Fucked like animals! They were fucking us like fucking animals!

"Quick! Quick! You do this one! Mine's turned into a fucking filly again and is trying to escape!!"

Oh my God! True enough! Pretty maid was making for the door crawling as fast as she could go on hands and knees!

"AAAAAAAARRGGHHH!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!"

"GOT YOU! My feisty filly! Now... WOAH!" exclaimed Derek as he re-penetrated her inviting escaping pussy from behind...

Good try Fancy Fuck!

But now we were both being ridden, cocks inside us, arses being smacked, in a rather slow and cumbersome race back to the billiards table.

I wondered what on earth was in store for us, now we had returned after our brief but distracting break from learning the game of billiards...

"This will keep you from interfering with their game! You can stand like statues..."

They stood us up, facing each other, at the corners of the table and then made us stretch, with one foot up on the table cushion, pussies openly on display, so they could re-enter us, and take those difficult shots that necessitates that kind of position; so they could continue to fuck the game of billiards into us (or just fuck us) without ruining any of the boys' shots.

"Ooooooohhhh! This is a bit exposed! But it feels fucking good!" I murmured over to Fancy Fuck feeling Andrew's cue sliding in and out at a different angle...

And with their strategic moves, precisely placed balls, accurate cues, and masterly tactics, pots and cannons and in-offs, we mirrored the participants, coming closer and closer to the highest score and fulfilling their purpose.

"ÀAAAAAAAAARRGHGGHHHHHHH! FUCK ME YOU BASTARDS!" I screamed out loud as Andrew suddenly licked and bit my nipple and I came without warning....

"RIGHT THAT'S IT!" shouted Derek, "You impertinent foul mouthed whore! You want both us bastards to fuck you? You're going to be fucked all right! Bernie! Archie! Take this one and keep her busy - she'll be useful as a pocket to improve your aim. The butler needs me to help sort this impertinent disobedient bitch out...!"

"Oh fuck! What have I done? Derek's grabbed something from under the table and is wiping his hand with it...

"Aaaaaaaaawwwwwhhhhhhhrrrghh!!!" Oh fuck! Oh fuck! He's wiped my assbud with lube and now he's behind me forcing his long cock up my arse!!

"Oooooooooohhhhhh!! Oh fuck!!"

Oh God! Andrew stopped fucking me for a moment but there was no stopping Derek, as he pushed his long cock further and further up inside me till I could feel his balls against my ass. I was double penetrated big time! Completely full! Totally impaled on two big cocks:

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooohhhh!"

Then they both started fucking me!

"Ohhhhhh! Oh God! Oh God!" Rhythmically, rigorously in determined synchronization...

"Oh Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

They're both fucking me!

But Archie and Bertie were obviously doing something to Fancy Fuck as well - I could hear her making little groans and gasping noises as a sexy background track to what was being done to me!

"OHHHHHHHHAAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!" Pretty maid let out a shriek of surprise. I looked over, still completely occupied, but casting my eyes in her direction; she was lying on her back in the middle of the table with her legs wide apart and her pussy open staring at me. And Oh My God! It wasn't just her pussy staring at me! There was a red billiard ball lodged in the entrance of her pussy, held tightly in place, protruding provocatively between her labia! Oh Fuck! She's been filled with a billiard ball! And it's holding her pussy wide open! No wonder she shrieked!"

"Thwack...! Crack...!"

"Ohhhhhhhhaaaaarrrgghhhh!"

Oh Jesus! Archie's just knocked it inside her! The white balls spun back towards him and the red ball's disappeared completely inside her and her pussy's closed shut!

"Good shot!" complimented Derek, "Now go and stick your cock in her mouth to keep her quiet! Let's see what you can do Bernie! Set the next ball up! It's good to see the maid is so keenly participating in the game... She's done well, neatly pocketing that first ball!"

Oh my God! How many more balls!!!

I just stare vacantly at what's happening to Fancy Fuck because I'm totally immersed in what's happening to me; that is: Andrew and Derek are totally immersed in me... And now they're pumping me up, like two pistons rhythmically pumping in and out of the cylinders in a two stroke piston engine, first one then the other in turn, relentlessly pumping my pussy and ass. And they're accelerating! They're in the power band and they're fucking me faster and faster!

"Oooooooooohhhh! Fuuuuuuck!!"

The actress playing Bouncy Bitch has a cock in her ass and a cock - in full view - filling her pussy now!

The actress playing Fancy Fuck has cock in her mouth an orange billiard ball - in full view - filling her pussy now!

"Thwack...! Crack...!"

"Mmmaaaaaaaaarrghgghhhhhhh!!"

The orange ball disappears inside her pussy and once again her labia seal shut! My God they're playing billiards with her all right! But what an excellent shot...

"Oh God! Oh God! Derek and Andrew are fucking me faster and faster. They're in unison now. And they're going to cum! And I'm going to cum!!

They're both going to cum inside me together! Derek up my arse and Andrew deep in my pussy! Simultaneously! Both filling me with spunk. Oh Yes! - Derek shooting his hot spunk up my ass and Andrew filling my pussy: I'm going to feel them both cumming inside me simultaneously - as I cum - all three of us about to cum! And they'll fill the maid with their cum. And they'll fill this actress playing her, that's me! With their cum... Derek shooting his cum up inside my ass and Andrew pumping his sperm into my pussy; that's me the serious respectable actress being blatantly, unquestionably simultaneously filled with both their sperm, on camera, so I can realistically act the role of being a maid! With dedication! What dedication by us all to the realistic acting ideal!

"Oh Fuck Yes!"

"Thwack...! Crack...!"

"Aaaaaaaaaarrgghhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

I am watching fascinated as the third billiard ball is slammed by Bertie into the nearest available pocket - disappearing into pretty maid's lubricated pussy with a small but audible secondary 'clack' as it taps the balls already inside her; and knocks them deeper into her dark depths, enabling her labia to close and hide her newly acquired jiggle balls, love eggs - No... genuine billiard balls...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Derek abruptly pulls out of me!

What the fuck! Ohhhhhhh!! My ass is suddenly empty!!

He grabs pretty maid by the ankles pulls over the edge of the table - wrenching her mouth off Archie's cock, turns her round and splattering her little rosebud with the same lube he had found for me, slams his cock up her arse and starts fucking her, with her pussy still full of billiard balls...

"AAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHHHHH! OH FUUCK!!" she wails...

"Jesus! What's going on here!" I mutter...

But Andrew is still fucking me good and that feeling's cumming back like I'm going to cum again - and it's making me pretty horny watching Fancy Fuck bent forcibly over the table with Derek vigorously fucking her up the arse with her pussy full of billiard balls...

"Awwwwwwhhhhhhhh!!" she moans...

"Clunk!" one of the billiard balls drops out of her pussy and rolls across the floor. Derek is easing them out of her pussy with his fingers as he fucks her up the arse...

"Clunk!" Another one hits the deck...

"Ooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaahhh!...

Derek is fucking her ass faster and faster; slamming into her buttocks. Andrew is fucking me faster and faster! We're all heading for orgasm!

"Clunk!" The last billiard ball bounces as it hits the floor and Derek growls as he whips his cock out of pretty maids ass and plunges into her empty wet pussy...

"AAAAAAAAAARHHHHHHH!" he groans loudly in sudden release as he penetrates her pussy just in time and immediately frantically explodes inside her!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cries out, shaking and convulsing - unbelievably, she's cumming intensely too!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" exclaims Andrew as he starts to shoot his load inside me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yessssss!" I moan as I start to cum too...

I feel the warmth of Andrew's hot spunk spurting inside me. Ahhhhhh... That feels good - Andrew filling my pussy with his lovely sperm... Oooooohhhhh... I love it! As Andrew is cumming inside me and the thought of him adding his sperm into the sperm mix, in my spunk filled pussy, I climax even more uncontrollably! And my pussy contracts, tightens and releases his cock rhythmically, to milk it for all it is worth... Yes...! Bliss... But not just me! We're all cumming...

It was all four of us in a climax so great, that we were cumming together in one long screaming orgasm -

of spunk filling and spilling, juices spurting and squirting, bodies jerking and twerking: the final shot, the final pocket, filled and stilled, the cummathon completed!

I wonder what on earth those last few minutes were all about... I could tell they were both ready to cum inside me, and I was looking forward to feeling Derek cum up my arse. But then, no! He had abruptly pulled his cock out of me... It looks like they were under orders only to cum in our pussies and it had to be in the right pussy - just as the final shots had to be in the right pockets on the table: the final shots exploding in a gripping climax of potting - just as Derek and Andrew's final thrusts slammed our pussies and their jets of jizz exploded deep inside us - for the sake of playing the game properly...

And it certainly worked for me!

The pretty maid had also finally cum with an ecstatic scream of pleasure, to Lord Rutherford's displeasure, as she orgasmed mightily and uncontrollably. We both orgasmed fitfully, completely consumed in total abandonment as the men pumped their spunk into us. And then we were exhausted! What an all-consuming game that billiards is!

Derek's long cue had obviously finished off the pretty maid as she'd really cum quite spectacularly and loudly. Maybe knowing she had had Derek's cock inserted into her after it had just been up my arse... Maybe, because he'd fucked her in the arse when her pussy was crammed full of billiards balls! - before cumming - violently exploding in her pussy - and it had turned her on and she was so horny now, especially after being fucked so much, she was ready to cum magnificently. Maybe it was because Derek and Andrew just though we were whores now and had fucked us whores differently, and they were fucking us rather than the maids...

Maybe Derek, having seen first-hand the amount of sperm that Archie and Bertie had released into us, actually thought we'd really been impregnated, and the job was done!

No! It was only an act. It wasn't real. We were only acting!

He didn't really have to get the maids pregnant! He didn't really have to make sure we actresses were pregnant - or did he? Maybe he did think we were all pregnant now!

No! What was more likely was because they'd already cum once and been sated, they were just different now, less testosterone: they just wanted to fuck us, play with us, humilate us, have a bit of fun...

In the Big Insurrection, what the director had wanted, was for Rebecca and I, to be fucked ferociously hard and fast the first few times - immediately, again and again by different men - but then by men that had already cum, so slower and more explicitly each time. And maybe pretty maid had responded to that and that's why she'd cum so well...

12