Duncumbe Abbey 1 The Maid Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been watching her as Derek fucked her, then Andrew, as she, indeed, had been watching me being fucked by Andrew then Derek. She seemed more relaxed now. And she was just playing the game when she'd pretended to try and escape on all fours - she had wiggled her ass sexily again in front of Derek and erotically gyrated her pussy around on his cock and pushed back onto it so that his long cock went deeper inside her when he'd finally caught and penetrated her.

Maybe she was just getting more used to being continually fucked by different men and was enjoying it and wanted to play! And we had certainly been continually fucked by different men almost from the moment we had first arrived. Me, from when Andrew had started disciplining me on his punishment pole and then dropped me onto Derek's wood; and her, from when she had arrived and immediately without any warning been suddenly and ignominiously and unhesitatingly impaled on Andrew's dry cock and then humiliatingly raced against me while being fucked at the same time.

That seemed eons ago now but was probably only half an hour! And in that time, I'd admired her resilience and tolerance and as I had watched her beautiful body being fucked by Andrew, and Archie, and Derek, and Andrew again, and Derek again... as she'd stared into my eyes, I realized I'd grown quite fond of this lovely woman. We made a good tag team for this film.

And maybe we could go and relax together now, as they were just pumping the last of their cum into our spunk filled and used pussies, before standing me back down on the floor and us valliant resolute actresses next to each other by the end of the table again. We had convincingly and realistically played our parts as maids after all - including being fucked for real and inseminated for real (but hopefully not impregnated for real), and doing exactly as we were told...

But Derek rudely interrupted my thoughts:

12