Duncumbe Abbey 2 The Guard Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily and Fiona Listen to a Pep Talk.
5.8k words
4.5
3.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona was saying, "God, I wonder how explicit this shoot is going to be? - Compared to the last one... How outrageous and debauched?"

"Very!" I said, simply and concisely.

"Come on... You know what I mean... How far he's actually going to take it, after what happened the last time! And then the inevitable fallout - with all those beautiful actresses pregnant... I wonder if he'll try the same thing again? I wonder if anyone knows?"

"He'll push it as far as he possibly can, without nearly going to prison again, and then probably further! He can't be controlled, and he won't be told. I bet he wants to make it even more realistic than the original! I doubt if anyone knows how explicit and pornographic though... He won't have told the unsuspecting actresses anything yet; you know he deliberately never tells us anything! We just have to unwittingly go and get fucked senseless by virile pornstars to make his historical dramas as unrehearsed, uncontrived, and as totally realistic as physically possible - and inevitably outrageously pornographic as well..."

"Ooooooooh! Don't we just! And I love it! But I'd also love to know what he's said to those actors. That would make me really horny, knowing in advance what they're going to do to me! My imagination is already going wild! The build-up and expectation is everything!"

"Well, he's with them now, probably working them up into a rape-fest frenzy! But we're obviously not allowed in.."

"I know... Ahh... But I also know that Michael is filming it for the 'making of' documentary. Let's grab him when he comes out, before he films Peter's talk to the unwitting willing Handmaidens. I'm going to message him right now..."

"Oh, that's a good idea! Okay! This is exciting! We'll be spies... We haven't got much time though!"

Fiona and I had, however, already showered, and were in our flimsy revealing costumes ready and prepared for the shoot...

"I had to bribe him with a blow job! - So that'll keep you and him busy while I watch! You can be Mata Hari - you said you wanted to be a spy!"

"Me?! What? Why me? It's your plan! Why have I got to suck his cock? Andrew's going to wonder why my mouth tastes of cum before we've even started the shoot!" I was complaining to Fiona as we hurriedly made our way to the viewing room to meet Michael in private (or in my case: his privates, in not so private) and view what he'd just finished recording.

"Don't kiss Andrew then! Your mouth will soon be full of cum in the shoot! Just like your pussy!" Fiona continued helpfully...

She was so rude, that Fiona! And anyway, I'd only agreed to vaginal insemination in the shoot...

"Michael had the unprecedented audacity to refuse me and my expert blow jobs! Something to do with his being instantly sacked and blackballed if Peter found out what he was letting us watch! So, I had to offer him, you! Which for some unfathomable reason he couldn't resist! Although I suppose I have given him quite a few blow jobs in the past and he just wanted some new untried luscious lips around his cinematographic cock..."

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!!"

We were in! And Michael was in... ...my mouth, eagerly enjoying his reward: determinedly extracting his payment in kind - from me, while Fiona was unconcernedly viewing his last shoot - and I was waiting for his next one - down my throat...

Michael had been making a documentary about the making of the Empress's Handmaidens for Lord Rutherford, who thought it would be illuminating (and as a film - another revenue source) to see how it had all been put together - and those embarrassing out-takes (or can't-get-it-in-takes) are always fun to watch...

But also knowing, when it was publicly released, how contentious the film would be (complete with its sensational - no holds barred - stunningly explicit shots, in close-up lurid graphic detail faithfully recording the gratuitously realistic unrelenting and repeated 'rape' of the beautiful handmaidens), that there would also need to be a record of all that had transpired, in case it was required to counter any legal action against him and Peter, as had happened after the shooting of the first film.

Back then, urged on by their money-grabbing lawyers, the actresses - especially the pregnant ones - had complained about the shoot, and their legal case was: that although they took part willingly, the shoot had deliberately and misleadingly merely been called 'The Empress's Handmaidens' rather than The Rape of the Empress's Handmaidens...! And they all thought - or so they all said - they were just doing a romantic lesbian love scene...

(And they had no idea they would have to take part in prolonged unprotected sexual intercourse multiple times with multiple demanding partners and be inseminated with their impregnating sperm multiple times - to realistically depict the rape of the Handmaidens)

And they won their case...

So, Michael had just recorded Peter's rousing pep talk to the twenty-four hunky actors playing the Praetorian Guard.

I do wonder about Fiona's devious intentions sometimes, because as it was being played back to us, she was sneakily recording the audio (complete with my additional slobbering and sucking noises) on her phone - but it did come in very useful later on, when I decided to write this story: how he prepped them and got them into the necessary frame of mind required to do their job effectively and unhesitatingly (massive pent up hard-ons and an uncontrollable urge to fuck), and act out their roles with genuine artistic integrity, so they could make the scene uber realistic and enthusiastically portray exactly what happened to the hapless Handmaidens - by mercilessly doing it to the actresses - with absolute authenticity...

"Hi guys! - Derek, Bertie, Archie, Tom, Billy and everyone - Good to see you here! Glad you could all make it for today's sexciting shoot! I'm sure you've all seen the, rather purposely, brief scene summary..."

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!"

"SHHHHHHHhhhhhh....!"

"So let me explain it to you, quite clearly:

"Your one and only job today, is to fuck all the actresses!

"Your one and only job, in your roles as the notorious Roman Praetorian Guard - in this unprecedentedly realistic Cinéma Verité Historique film - is to overcome, and systematically and spectacularly 'rape' all the Handmaidens... Continually... Mercilessly... Until you have completely satisfied your pent up lust ... Until all of you are so completely knackered, so totally and utterly spent - and so absolutely fucked... You just cannot fuck anymore... Just too exhausted to fuck! You literally have no spunk left and cannot move a limb, let alone get a hard-on! Then and only then, will you all get paid...

"You're all in costume exactly as the Praetorian Guard would have been nearly two thousand years ago, when it was their job to go with their commander Lucius Lusius Geta, with explicit orders from the freeman Narcissus, to punish and execute the Empress Messalina and rape and murder her Handmaidens in the most brutal way - the kind of thing that the Romans excelled and revelled in - all in an afternoon's work for them! And that's your job today!

"And that's what we're filming today: You, severely punishing and brutally 'raping' the Handmaidens. Lucius Lusius will deal with Messalina - so you don't have to bother about her - unless she becomes insatiable and he needs extra help... Your job is to 'rape' the Handmaidens before they are 'executed' and don't forget: her slaves are fair game as well, because anything associated or belonging to her must be taken and destroyed.

"Now let me try and develop the situation for you: so that you can truly get into the minds of these brawny Roman soldiers, and then be able to effectively use my realistic acting method to accurately and realistically portray your roles - and what you must do to the Handmaidens, who with their devious salacious charm will try and seduce you; be loving and nice to you and distract you from your mission! Beware! They will try and distract you..."

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!!"

"Emily! You're distracting me! I'm sure you're doing a good job, just like the handmaidens will try and do! - But you're so noisy you're distracting me! Can't you keep it down?"

"GLK GLK...! There's no way I can keep this big boy down!"

"...You see, as soldiers, over the last few months, you've been working incredibly hard... Remember, you are the elite of all the Roman soldiers - the toughest, the bravest, the strongest, the hardest - and that really is saying something. Your main function is to protect the Emperor and carry out his will, which is what you are doing now. But you are also called upon to protect him and go with him to any trouble spots in the Empire, to put down any mutiny or uprising. And in that capacity, you've recently suffered great depravations and hardships. You've seen your best friends killed and you've literally just arrived back with Claudius after you've been away from Rome, your home, for months, so you hard men, are pretty wound-up - very, very sexually frustrated - and in need of release...."

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!!"

"Isn't he ready to release yet? What's taking you so long Emily? I'm trying to concentrate! Would it be quicker if I took over?

"Mmmmmmnnnnnn... Mo!"

"So, when your commander describes to you, your mission, and what these Handmaidens have been up to while you've been away, it's not surprising you want to sort them out, good and proper. And it will be your reward to fuck them mercilessly; indeed, fuck them to death, for both the Emperor's and your own enjoyable satisfaction!

"While you've been away suffering terrible deprivations to serve your Emperor, these promiscuous bitches have been serving Rome, by getting drunk and continually and unashamedly fucking and copulating with each other and any and every man, woman or beast, they can lay their hands on, non-stop. Sucking cock, sucking ass, licking out each other's cum filled pussies (that's right, one of their greatest enjoyments is to be fucked by as many men as possible to make sure they are totally filled with cum till it is leaking out of their every orifice, then lick the cum out of each other's pussies, mouths and asses at the same time as they are being fucked)

"And that's the milder side of their debauched depravity. They just live for casually careless drunken copulating all the time. They don't care who with, as long as they can be fucked as much as possible, and be filled with as much cum as possible. And they don't care if they're impregnated. They just want to be fucked all the time!

"And in doing so, they have undermined and blatantly insulted you! It is supposed to be your job - the Praetorian Guards' job - to fuck them, to discretely service them; but because you have been away for such a long time, they have descended into insatiable utterly rampant unfaithful whores, utterly promiscuous and utterly depraved - even for Rome, and that's saying something...

"They have disavowed themselves of your servicing and protection. They've been completely out of control, fucking and engaging in debauched disgusting unions with everyone and everything, beast or human: slaves, cripples, morons, I can't mention who else, but the more perverse, the more they've done it...

"They should have been properly and thoroughly fucked by you, the Praetorian Guard, to keep them under control so they knew their proper position: beneath you - being thoroughly fucked!

"So now you need to masterfully fuck them again to show them you are in charge, and drill it into them just how good you are, and what they've been missing - so they will realize the error of their ways - although of course it's too late for them to redeem themselves now: Now they must just pay...

"The Handmaidens have been given the very best things in life: beauty, health and intelligence; benefitting from unimaginable wealth - enjoying the highest privileges and absolute luxury.

"And instead of enjoying that privilege, and acting with decency and discretion, they have thrown it all away by behaving like whores - worse than whores.

"Worse: They have also seduced and enticed the hedonistic Empress Messalina to join them in their rampant and depraved debauchery, of unashamed unabated carnal lust, and that has caused her to embarrass the Emperor and led to her downfall and her inevitable execution tonight, and that of all her Handmaidens.

"So, the intent is to make an unforgettable lesson of them; make it as brutal and extreme as possible, as a powerful deterrent to the other rich and elite women of Rome, who with Messalina as Empress, have themselves become more and more promiscuous and immoral. And it will instil in them the need to meekly and obediently return home and be faithful to their honourable husbands and serve them with an over abiding sense of duty and respectability.

"Because this excessive debauchery has to stop, now! And they have to be severely punished for all to see..."

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!!"

"I can see I'm going to have to have you severely punished Emily if you don't get a bloody move on finishing that noisy blow job!"

"Mmmmmmmmggghhhhrrrrr....!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!!"

"...And so, you have to be seen to be severely punishing them and giving them their just desserts while reaping your reward, your just desserts - eventually and finally, terminally fucking them, before slaughtering them. Everyone in Rome will be told what you have done to them...

"And obviously, for you, the rape and punishment of the Handmaiden's will be a fitting and enjoyable reward for putting things right and your loyal service to Rome. You haven't had sex for months; your libido is out of control. You are very frustrated, and you will be very happy to fuck these beautiful bitches into oblivion. You will fuck them so hard and brutally that they will be begging for mercy; begging to be released into the underworld...

"So, even though they will try and distract you, try and seduce you, your job is to treat them far worse than you would whores, to teach them a public lesson of humiliation and humbling before they are despatched...

"You will teach them the lessons they should've learnt long ago, and you will do that by fucking that into them - fucking them like they've never been fucked before, and filling them with spunk like they've never been filled before: two of you, three of you, four of you inside them at once, then filling them with all your spunk. Fucking them in every conceivable and humiliating way. Showing your complete contempt and dominance over them. You are fucking evil devil women that need to be punished for the benefit of all, and shown what it's really like for whores when they are mercilessly abused...

"Then, when you've all fucked them three or four times each, and you've cum in them so many times that you just have no more spunk in your balls, then you can 'kill' them...

"And that is basically it!

"So, as actors authentically portraying the Praetorian Guard on that night - that's what you need to do to the actresses portraying the Handmaidens...

That's what the Praetorian Guard were told to do to the Handmaidens - and what you have to do to the actresses - well, apart from really killing them in the end, of course!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!!"

"You're killing me, Emily! Now hurry up! Why's it taking so long? We haven't got much time before we need to go, and you: just be fucked by Lucius Lusius, and me: be 'fucked in every conceivable and humiliating way' by lots of sex starved soldiers!"

"GLK GLK...! Mmmmmmmmm...!"

"...Now these actresses that are playing the Handmaidens are a fabulous, willing, and artistically dedicated bunch. Like most of you they have been trained in my Academy of Realistic Acting and they are perfect to play the Handmaidens..."

"That's me!" exclaimed Fiona.

"They are all beautiful, very fit and sexy actresses - they have the most amazing bodies and know how to use them, boldly empowered to fearlessly take on their roles, keen to demonstrate their artistic integrity, and thus eager and open to having completely unprotected sex with strangers, anyway you want it - for the sake of authenticity in the film - that, and being extraordinarily well paid, of course...

"That's definitely me!" she continued.

"...And they know they are going to be 'raped' and 'brutalized' by you. They've willingly agreed to it! That's what they're here for! And why they've accepted these roles: for you, by using my Realistic Acting method, to make it look so realistic that anyone would think you were actually genuinely raping them!

"That's me! Wet and willing and ready to be genuinely 'raped!'" Fiona just couldn't wait...

"They are totally committed to acting their roles as realistically and authentically as possible with absolute resolve. They know they are playing the parts of depraved promiscuous bitches and that is how they are going to be and act!

"And they know they are going to be, and need to be, severely punished by you, and they want you to do it with absolute realism, so it's totally authentic, as if you all really were there on that night in Rome, raping them and ferociously forcibly fucking them, mercilessly destroying them - using my acclaimed Realistic Acting technique - which of course means acting it out absolutely realistically.

"This is going to be the most realistic Cinéma Vérité Historique film ever made!"

"It's going to be so hot!"

"Mmmmmmm...! GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!!"

"And, as well... They're not using any contraception, to make it truly authentic; so they can be fucked, inseminated by you, and consequently necessarily impregnated by you.

"So it is, totally realistic!

"You can enjoy the fact that you can fuck them relentlessly and recklessly, knowing that they have no protection, and you can all thoroughly inseminate them, fill them full of your spunk - and really actually impregnate them for added realism!

"It's what they expect!

"It's what they want!

"It's what we want!

"That they are totally true to their art.

"And can be impregnated!!

"So, they're putting their mind, soul and most importantly and usefully, their bodies on the line for you. So, I expect you to act accordingly and use them as they want you to!

"This is why you've been well paid not to have sex or empty your balls for the last three months. So you're horny as hell! Ready to fuck them! And your balls are bursting full of spunk ready to explode inside them!

"So I want you to wholeheartedly fuck them, fill their pussies with your virile sperm, massively inseminate them and resolutely impregnate them all. Fill them all unreservedly again and again with all your sperm!"

"They can massively inseminate me and fill me with all their sperm again and again as much as they like! I'm not fertile!!" cooed Fiona...

"Michael! Emily wants her mouth filled with all your sperm! Right now! Isn't it about time you did that? You're getting very good value for money!"

"Mmmmmmmmm...!"

"Now when I speak to them in a few minutes time. I will encourage a few of them to put up some token resistance, as indeed some of the Handmaidens, who weren't already giving themselves eagerly to the Guards, would have done. So your job is to quickly and effectively overwhelm them.

12