Duncumbe Abbey 2 The Guard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are actresses wanting to play their role realistically. For the sake of realism in the film, they want you to overpower them, manhandle them strongly, forcefully, overwhelmingly and then 'rape' them mercilessly.

"And once you do that, their reluctance will turn into enthusiastic and frenzied and passionate participation! They will yield and surrender and give you what you want. They will be absolutely on heat after being overcome and willingly giving themselves to you after a determined struggle; and will be able to accurately portray the handmaidens being overcome, fucked and filled with your spunk, perfectly.

"They want to be fucked into oblivion so they can play their role with absolute realism. So, the least you can do when they are acting so selflessly, is do that to them - fuck them into oblivion - so you can satisfy their artistic integrity. Do them properly..."

"Oh! This is making me so horny! My panties - if I was wearing any - would be soaking!"

"...In fact, in the last shoot, some of the actresses had been fucked so much, and filled with so much spunk, and cum themselves so much, that they had been fucked into complete sexual abandonment; where they were just lying on the floor, legs and pussies wide open, oozing spunk, and playing with themselves waiting to be fucked again.

"Others were so overcome by such sexual lust that they were trying to steal the Guards off other actresses that were right in the middle of being fucked, so they could be fucked more themselves...

"They didn't need to act anymore! They were so insatiable, so driven by lust: they were finally, perfectly, truly playing their role as licentious handmaidens with absolute authenticity. We want that to happen again, this time! So make it happen!"

"I'll do my best!" laughed Fiona...

"Remember! We're not making some gratuitous porn sex film. This is an unprecedentedly realistic Cinéma Vérité Historique film!

"I want this to go down in cinematic history as the most realistic intense and brilliantly acted multiple rape scene ever created; so it truly and unquestionably depicts what happened that night with absolute authenticity...

"Got it?! Fantastic! Let's go for it!

"I'll see you next when you're unreservedly and enthusiastically fucking the Handmaidens - and enjoying them and secretly enjoying yourselves - on the set!

"Now go fuck them!"

"Jesus!" exclaimed Fiona, "It's going to be fantastic! We're going to be completely fucked!! He's really going for an all-out rape-orgy strategy! And we're going to be the willing participants!!"

"GLK GLK GLK! Great! Can't wait!"

"Well, maybe not you...!"

"It's not finished yet!" perked up Michael...

"Oh... Just like you two slow coaches then... Oh yes! Derek has come right to the front, and, no doubt, has something important to say...!

"And we all know what Derek's pep talks are like - from the way he manically, indeed truly excelled in his megalomaniacal encouragement of Archie and Bertie to monstrously and mercilessly fuck us into oblivion when we were shooting The Maid... And they truly did! Until they successfully impregnated us!!!"

"Hi! I'm Derek. I'm playing the role of Lucius Lusius Geta the Praetorian Guard Prefect who will be in charge of you 'raping' the slaves and handmaidens - so you must do as I say, and follow my lead...

"Now Peter the director is a lovely guy and he doesn't want to get too explicit in exactly how you should go about acting your roles, so he is leaving that to me... And I have no such qualms about telling you exactly what you need to know and what you need to do:

"First: The actresses playing the Handmaidens... They know why they're here! They know why you're here! They know what you are going to do to them... They know what they're up against and they're up for it! They know you are going to fuck them hard, and they think they can handle it!

"But Peter wants this shoot to be totally authentic! And them looking like they're enjoying themselves being fucked by you is not what this shoot is about. It's about them being fucked by the Praetorian Guard! And it's all about realism! I want you to fuck them stupid! I want you to fuck them absolutely fucking senseless!

"I want to see you fuck them like you are on a mission to destroy them! I want you to fuck them so monumentally, so monstrously, and so absolutely annihilate their little pussies that they are totally lost. I want you to fuck them like you despise them, like you think that they are dirty disgusting greedy whores, that must be used and abused, and they must feel that! I want you to fuck them like an animal! Fuck them like you've never fucked a woman in such a way before, like they've never been fucked like this before, and fuck them mercilessly, barbarically, savagely, and brutally murder their lovely pussies! Then we will have realism!"

"Oh! My! God! This sounds so good!! Derek really is the man!"

"Second: I want to see you fuck them like you are on a one-way mission to impregnate them! I want you to fuck them, fill their pussies with all that sperm you've been storing up, massively inseminate them and resolutely and successfully impregnate them all. The must all be impregnated... Not just one or two... But all of the bitches! And they need to know they are all going to be impregnated! To make it real... All of them!! And it will make it real!!

"And it will be a film like no other!!

"And you're not going to succeed in doing that if you don't cum in their pussies. But if you're not going to cum in their pussies every time, then fuck them and cum up their arses or in their mouths instead - either way - Fill them with so much cum it is oozing out of every orifice - for the camera..."

"Well, we're definitely all going to be full of spunk again and probably all pregnant!"

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK! Mmmm... Noooo... Not again!!"

"They've all agreed to it. It's what they've been training for! They want it! So, give it to them! But a hundred times more than they expect. You can do with them, what you want with them. They just want you to use and abuse them and see if any of you are man enough to actually impregnate them. You make sure you fuck their brains out and they are completely discombobulated. They think they want it! But they'll find out what total devastation really is! You're on a mission!"

"GLK GLK... That's my Derek who I love and know!" I volunteered - temporarily distracted by his voice - from my mission impossible...

"Sorry Michael! GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!!"

"Third: 'Rape' them all good and proper! None of them can be missed out! They must all be fucked into total abandonment...

Fuck them all! Fuck them hard! No one left out! One on one; Two on one; Three on one; Four on one; Five on one! However, the numbers work out! One at a time; Two at a time; Three at a time. Two of you in their pussies at once; two of you up to your balls up their arses at once; two of you with cocks in their mouths at once; four or more of you filling them with your cum at once. They all want to be filled with your spunk. Do whatever you want! It's all only acting - but it has to be one hundred percent real!

"Fuck them relentlessly until their bodies are just vacant abandoned shells, incuntinently leaking spunk. Fuck them mercilessly! They want to be used and abused and have the shit fucked out of them, so they can play their roll realistically. They want to be strung up, whipped, slapped, fingered, fucked, buggered - fucked up the arse - pissed on - anything you can think of to tease and humiliate them sexually. Anything that you can think of that the debauched Romans would have done! But keep it cumming...

"Fourth: I don't want to see any of you sitting around ruining the take. You are either fucking, cumming in them or being sucked off by them to get you hard again, so you can relentlessly fuck them mercilessly again.

"And remember: to show how much he appreciates your commitment to realism, Peter will pay an extra £5,000 above your agreed fee, every time you vaginally or anally penetrate one of these actresses, and £20,000 every time you cum inside one, up to a total of £200,000 each...

"And if you are resting, drinking to rehydrate and power yourself up, you should be laughing, making fun of, teasing and abusing the handmaidens that aren't being fucked. Fondling them, fingering them, groping them! Got it? Okay! Let's make it real! It's all being done in one long take - So don't fuck it up! Fuck them! Don't fuck it up! Or you'll all lose your bonuses...

"Whatever you want to do with them, to make it realistic you can do, and that is what they want!

"But, finally - fifth... Remember, Peter's remit is: no gratuitous violence. You can manhandle them and throw them about a bit. Tie them up and restrain them and force them to do things. Slap them and smack them - but don't hit them. Don't get carried away! They are beautiful and very expensive actresses! No cuts... No bruises. Don't hurt them. That's not the idea.

"We want unprecedented sexual realism but not unnecessary violent realism.

"In the last version, the soldiers made it a little too realistic and 'raped' them so violently they were screaming hysterically, fighting viciously, and then sobbing uncontrollably afterwards with spunk draining out of their ruined pussies.

"It was too much for the censor... Well actually, too much for the police, to turn a blind eye... So you need to do it just right: The threat of violence to make it look realistic. The impression of extreme violence, but not actual violence when you 'rape' them...

"So, what you need to do is overcome them quickly, so they can't retaliate. Effectively and quickly overwhelm them, and get your hard erect cocks in them. Get your cocks deep inside their lovely warm wet pussies! That will soon show them who the boss is... And they will be very wet and excited after putting up a valiant fight to defend their virtue - not that the handmaidens had any - and valiantly show they are not easy...

"But then they will surrender and welcome your cock inside them, when you have overcome them.

"It's what women want! It's how they like it!

"In fact, it will placate them immediately, once they realize they have been penetrated, impaled and now are your conquest, ready to enjoy being forcibly and forcefully fucked. Their reluctance will turn into enthusiastic and frenzied and passionate participation! They will yield and surrender and give you what you want. They will be absolutely on heat after being overcome and willingly giving themselves to you after a determined struggle. And then you can fuck them, and enjoy them and finally fill them with spunk...

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh! FUUUUCK YES! FUUUUUUUUK!!!" exclaims Michael, loudly, as he catches me off guard listening to Derek - and explodes in my mouth! And then proceeds to pump so much spunk down my throat, I start to choke!

"MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!"

"QUIET! Emily!! Just because he's finally filling you with spunk... If you're going to choke - Do it quietly! Just swallow it all! And stop messing around! Then you won't make that awful noise..."

"Gghhhhhhaaaaaauuughhhaaaaaargghhppppthhh! It's Okay! Gulp... I'm Okay! Gulp... Gulp... Thanks for the concern, Fiona!! Gulp! I think Michael is finished with me now..."

"Are you sure you don't need her to do anything else for you. Michael?"

"Well yes... I'd really like to fuck her..."

"...And if any of them do put up too much resistance, struggle too violently or fiercely, in their quest to make it truly realistic, forcefully disable them, restrain them, and gag them, tie them up, truss them up or suspend them from the chains. Then fuck them. Then fuck them as much as you like, because they won't be able to escape like some of the last lot did...

"Remember what Peter said: 'They are actresses wanting to play their roles realistically. They have trained for it... They want you to overpower them manhandle them strongly, forcefully, overwhelmingly and then 'rape' them mercilessly.' They want to be fucked into oblivion so they can play their roles with absolute realism. So, the least you can do when they are acting so selflessly, is do that to them, so you can satisfy their artistic integrity. Do them properly and they will be totally fulfilled! And it will be a great take!"

"Hear! Hear!"

"Now, one last thing, apart from just fucking them, we do need to tie some of them up and 'torture' them, not only to punish them for their gross and disgusting misdemeanours but also, as an example, to encourage the others into complying with and willingly receiving their punishments. So, we'll set that up and I'll tell you what we're going to do just before we enter..."

"Wow! This is getting me even more excited! Bondage as well!!" purred Fiona...

"Got it?! Fantastic! Let's go for it! Let's do it! - Or do them! - should I say!! Now take a quick break and then we'll go fuck them!"

"Well, that was interesting! And so hot! Thank you, Michael! Well, maybe Emily can try and entertain you again sometime - if I'm not available, and you've got plenty of time..."

"Glad you could see and hear what was going on - without having a big cock fucking your mouth! And thanks for pimping me out on your next project..." I complained to her.

"You're welcome..."

"Thanks ladies! You're both very welcome here... That was very enjoyable, Emily - we really must do more next time... But now I really must get on! I have Peter's pep talk to the actresses to shoot...

"Oh! Would you like to watch that later Fiona? I'm sure we could come to a deal, so I can fuck Emily? Anyway... Let yourselves out - after you've cleaned up a bit... You seem to have something... uhhh... sticky on your costume, Emily... Oh... And, on your chin...!"

"Thanks for that, Michael...

"And thank you, Fiona for making our plan to listen to Peter, so enjoyable - for you... And Michael..." I muttered, trying to lick his spunk off my chin... With the taste of his spunk still in my mouth...

"Are you quite sure you don't want to enjoy listening to Peter's talk to the girls later? So you can watch - and complain about the noise I'm making - while Michael just casually fucks the shit out of me in return... For your research?" I grumbled; feigning being disgruntled as best I could...

12