Duncumbe Abbey 3 The Intruders Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily's team-mate meets Lord Rutherford.
4.1k words
5
4.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then as if on cue, the door opened and Derek walked in saying,

"My darling..."

He stopped abruptly mid-sentence when he saw what was going on.

I pushed Davina off me and leant up, saying,

"You, sir, should have the decency to knock on your lady's bedroom door before you come blundering in unannounced!"

"And you, young lady, should have the decency not to talk to your Lord and Master like that in his own house, nor corrupt my innocent fiancée with your unnatural desires!

"You are an evil perverted incestuous fornicatress and I am going to punish you soundly and teach you a lesson in obedience you shall not forget, and I will leave you with a reminder!"

He pulls his breaches open, pulls his cock out, and in the space of half a second as he marches towards me I can see his cock unfurling and straightening, lengthening, and swelling until it stands proud long and erect, like a barge pole, ready for use - ready, no doubt, to plunge forcibly into my cunt and impale me. Uh Oh! He's going to rape me! But the thought of it instantly makes me very wet in anticipation! I am ready to be forcibly fucked!

But instead, suddenly and to my shocked surprise, Davina throws her naked body on top of me, breast to breast. And cries:

"Don't worry my love! I will protect you from the beast!"

But, still approaching, with angry determination, Derek, shouts:

"And so be it; if you must obstruct my way, then I will not avoid you and must punish you too! So be damned!"

And without a moment's hesitation, he pulls her firm tight buttocks apart and plunges his hard, erect cock straight inside her, from behind!

"OH FUCK!" I mutter, "He's brazenly PENETRATED Davina! He's fucking RAPING her!!!"

"AAAAAARRRGGHHHH!" she cries:

"My God!!! Oh my God!!

"I am impaled upon your monstrous member, and you have deflowered me! Ohhhhhhhh... God! You have taken me by force! And you are throbbing inside me! OH MY GOD IT'S REAL!!!"

"EMILY!!!" she cries...

"CHARLOTTE!" I cry...

"Ooooaaaarghhhh! Don't worry, my precious! He is inside me! He has his huge throbbing member inside me! But I will not succumb helplessly to him!"

"I think you already have!" I observed, "and willingly and intentionally!"

"I will still shield my sister from your brutal chastisement! You are an animal, Victor Rutherford! But I will suffer your monstrous punishment and save my darling sister, whom I know you have already taken advantage of and defiled, from more of your beastly advances! I will not succumb!"

"So you think!" taunts Derek.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!"

She screams as he forces the full length of his cock inside her as far as he can push it: stretching her pussy and banging her cervix, hard! And he shouts:

"Take that! Impertinent Insubordinate woman! As full payment for your actions!"

"Ooooooowwwhhhh! Emily! Help! He has taken me so deeply!" she groans...

"That is no way to treat your beloved fiancée to whom you are now betrothed!" I shout...

BUT OH MY GOD!

It's happened!

Derek had penetrated Davina Wright - wright up to his balls! And he's going to fuck her!

"OOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHHH!"

Oh! He is! He fucking is!! He's fucking her! He's fucking doing her! He's fucking gone and done it! She's being fucking done! She'll be fucking done now - for good!

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

He's got his cock inside her and he's fucking Davina Wright, the most beautiful, serious successful actress who has starred in celebrity blockbuster films from Hollywood and appeared in world class cinema, and Broadway theatre hits and is a luminary of British theatre.

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

And now she's got Derek's cock inside her! And he's fucking doing her! Derek is fucking her on camera! Derek Bailey (star of Duncumbe Abbey - The Maid) has his long erect cock inside the esteemed actress Davina Wright, and is fucking her, for all to see:

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

She's being properly fucked!

- As plain as day, (and no doubt they will be able to see his cock actually penetrating her vagina and pushing deep inside her in slow motion; and observe how wet her pussy was by how easily his cock slid in; and watch the expressions on her face as he does it). And view Derek's large cock tight in her appreciative pussy with her love juice now liberally lubricating it. And it will all be in the film:

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

I can feel her being fucked on top of me...

He has her impaled on his big cock! And he's fucking her! He's actually fucking Davina Wright - on camera. And everyone can quite obviously see that it's actually her being fucked on top of me!

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

Davina Wright is being fucked!!!

I knew Derek would fuck me and I knew she would end up being fucked but I didn't expect Davina to be penetrated and fucked just like that!

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

She's being thoroughly fucked! And she's groaning appreciatively! There will be no doubt about it; everybody will see her penetrated pussy with Derek's large cock tight in it, and her responsive pussy lubricating it with pussy juice. It's a good thing she's got such a pretty little pussy because we're certainly going to be able to see it, lots of it - and full of his cock now! But it won't look so pretty once Derek's finished with her!

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

Oh my God! She really is realistically acting! She said she wanted to experience her character being fucked for real...

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

Now she is being fucked for real!

She's being fucked... And she's letting Derek fuck her! Oh My God! She's going to be well and truly fucked! I can't get over it! Derek is balls deep in Davina fucking her on camera!! He's fucking her!

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

The newspapers are going to have a field day! It will be all over the daily rags:

"DEREK DICKS DAVINA!"

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

Oh my God! Her reputation! And her husband!! Her husband is a well-known media tycoon and a famous celebrity too!

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

And now his wife is naked and being fucked, starring in one of Peter's infamous and morally dubious, Cinéma Verité Historique explicit sex films! Or to put it a lot more truthfully and explicitly:

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

She is completely naked;

Being fucked by a pornstar;

Starring in a hardcore porn film...

"Ooooooooooaaahhhhhhh!"

And now Derek has started fucking her hard, and vigorously. Her eyes are wide open as she unremittingly and tellingly stares into mine.

"OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGHHHHHHHH!"

And she moans and groans with each powerful stroke from his large cock slamming forcefully into her little pussy. Her head is jolted forward from every thrust. Derek is the master of the hard fuck and she's certainly being well and truly fucked into submission! Just like what happens to all the other actresses in Peter's films...

"Ooooooooaaarrghhhhhhh!"

"You are so brave! And so true to your art!" I whisper to her, "Letting yourself be so completely fucked by Derek - for complete realism..."

"Ooooooooaaarrghhhhhhh!"

Not that she had much choice in the matter anymore, having got Derek's cock already inside her, and having signed that contract and having consented unconditionally to being fucked by him...

"Oooooooooaaarrghhhhhhh!"

And I couldn't resist:

"Now you are being fucked for real! How does it feel?!"

"Oooooooaaaarrghhhhhhh!" she gasps again, staring into my eyes, helplessly. She can't reply! She is being totally overwhelmed each time he thrusts his huge cock into her.

"Ooooooaaaaaaarrghh!" she groans, as he powers into her committed tight pussy again and again:

"Ooooaaaaaaaarhhhhh! Oh Fuck!" She moans, utterly consumed as he takes her more deeply, right up to his balls.

"He has a big, long cock!" she finally gasps,

"Ooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!

"Much bigger than my husband's...

"Oooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!

"But I don't think I will tell him that yet...

"Ooooooooowwwwhhhhh!

"But I am taking artistic pleasure in it! He has his big hard cock inside me, and I am being fucked just like the sister would've been fucked! I am her! I am being fucked for real! And just like she experienced it so am I! It is just so completely realistic:

"Ooooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Fantastic!" I whisper, then:

"Oooooooooohhhhh...!" Her erect nipples were rubbing across mine each time Derek slammed his cock into her. And it was getting me excited again. I was enjoying her naked body being fucked on top of mine.

"Ooooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"You are so selfless, my kind self-sacrificing sister, to submit yourself to this merciless brutish pounding; enduring his deeply penetrating punishment - for me." I say loudly, demonstrating my improvisational acting skills...

"Ooooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Quiet!" Derek commands. "Do you think I am not going to punish you too?! It is you and your promiscuous ways that has caused me to chasten my beloved Charlotte - So now you!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!"

He's pulled his cock out of Davina and has slammed his huge long, love juice covered pole straight into me: he penetrates me deeply, then pushes it further, right up inside me.

"OWWWWWAARRGGHHHHH!" I shriek, "YOU BRUTE!"

So much for Charlotte's emphatic proclamation of dedicated protection for my precious little pussy!

Luckily, I do have enough lubrication...

"Oooooaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"You are indeed, a beast!" cries Davina, "You have punished me by taking my beautiful pure body and abruptly impaling it on your huge swollen love member and deflowering me as I tried to protect my dear sister, and now you have still gone and taken her anyway - regardless of me!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!"

He was fucking me hard now. I know how this is going to go. He Is just going to fuck us both, in turn: ideal for Cinéma Verité Historique - or a porn film - especially with Davina being fucked in it as well - and sharing our pussy juices with one another! Until he cums in one of us!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!"

"Just cease your beastly molesting of my poor sister, and return to subject your permeating punishment on me, Victor!" Davina begged...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhh!"

And so it was. Derek shouts,

"Then you are going to get it! For sure - now you've asked for it!"

And after a few more deeply penetrating strokes, he withdraws his cock from me and now lubricated by my pussy juice too, slides it effortlessly back into Davina's equally wet welcoming pussy. To give her some... more...

"Ooooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!"

Derek was ideal for this kind of sex action - I mean realistically showing how he could control and punish the two Victorian sisters by penetrating and fucking them in turn - because he has such a long cock; which made it easy for him to be able to reach and impale us one after the other.

"Ooooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!"

This is nice for him!" I thought, "He's got a nice long cock, so lucky Derek gets to fuck two nice, beautiful hot actresses at once!"

"Ooooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"No, my Master!" I plead, "Haven't you vexed my poor sister enough by taking her virginity out of wedlock then grinding her delicate maidenhead with your throbbing manhood? Take me again! For 'twas I who caused this upset..."

"Ooooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Aye, you harlot! I have not finished punishing you good and proper yet for your ill deeds!" Derek responds before filling me with his hard cock again, and fucking me hard and fast!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"She knows not what she says my love - for it was I who knowingly and lustfully instigated our carnal dalliance by sucking your wanton seed from her quim!" contested Davina raising the stakes!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Then I must punish you harder my wayward fiancée for going where I have been; where you should not!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

And so Derek, after another twenty strokes left my pussy open, devoid and very empty while he went to fuck Davina with ever increasing enthusiasm.

"Ooooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Leave my beautiful sister alone, you cruel beast. I am your mistress whore! Who pleases you... Fuck me!" I antagonize him.

"Oooooooaaaaaaaarrghh!"

One might almost have though there was a competition between us two actresses - I mean sisters - vying to see who could be fucked the most by Derek...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

He was in turn fucking us harder and harder - in turn. And in turn, I was starting to feel a pleasant sensation in my clitoris from his heavy balls banging against it, but then it would subside as he left me with an empty pussy and an unstimulated clit, as he heartily fucked the bejesus out of the willing Davina:

"Ooooooooaaaaaaarrghh!"

(who did seem to be most enjoying it, judging by her loud appreciative moans and groans) - instead. But, as his breathing changed, when he was next fucking me, and he was fucking me good, but faster and faster, I knew he was going to cum.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

He should not cum in Davina. He should cum in me: Not Davina. She has a lovely husband, and she might just be able to get away with this realistic acting if perhaps they can anonymise her body using CGI; and Peter claims it was a body double, but not if the camera shows her being fucked and then shows her face, her breasts and a creampie in her pussy all in one long complete shot, all in full view in lurid explicit detail in 4K HDR and Dolby Vision!

"Oooooooaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

That would be too graphic! That would be too explicit! That would be too obvious it really was Davina that had been fucked and creampied no matter what they did with CGI. That would be too much! Although I bet everyone apart from her husband would very much like to see it! - I certainly would...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

But it would be taking her totally realistic acting too far; for her to be fucked; filled with spunk and creampied, as a novice on her first real, authentic realistic acting role. And I already have some of Derek's spunk harboured deep in my pussy... and uterus... and fallopian tubes... (but please not his sperm in my egg...)

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

And I'm getting quite used to being filled with his spunk now... So he should fill me with his spunk, again. Obligatory vaginal insemination! It's all just part of a day's work for me...

"Sir!" I said, "If you must leave your vile virile seed in one of us. Then you should leave it in me. You have already filled me with your impregnating seed once today. So no more harm can be done."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Quiet! You whore!" he said most unkindly. Derek just cannot resist calling me a whore, whenever I have worked with him. I think it turns him on! Or else he thinks I am a whore... Of course, historically, it's always been a fine line between actresses and whores...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"I do not think you worthy of carrying my child, you hussy! I would not marry you, though you were the last woman on earth: you promiscuous slut. And my good name will be besmirched if you have my bastard child out of wedlock. It is much better I impregnate my fertile fiancée, for her transgression with you... because she deserves my child!" He was thinking, on the job:

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"But she is so pure and chaste compared to you, you dirty whore - a strumpet who will copulate with anyone man or woman - who lets herself be easily taken for their gratuitous pleasure. Who minds not who fills her with their spurting seed 'till she is overflowing! You dirty debauched carnal bitch!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"You are a promiscuous she-wolf in league with the devil! Consequences be damned! Woman! I will spew my virile seed deep inside you and irrevocably impregnate you, demonic whore!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

He is on his vinegar stroke and about to ejaculate inside me when:

"No! I will not let you do that!" yells Davina, I will protect you again, fallen sister!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

And she flips herself over and slides herself down towards Derek, with her legs wide open so her pussy is in full view above mine, to obscure my pussy from him and entice him with her welcoming wet gash!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

As he watches her, I feel his cock swell and spasm and he starts to explode inside me, and I feel the warmth as his cock spasms and fires the first hot jet of spunk into my waiting primed cervix.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...." he groans...

But then he pulls his cock out of me... late... still shooting hot spunk right back into my open pussy hole and onto my pussy lips - I can feel the hot splashes! And then Davina's body is pushed up further onto me as he slams his mighty spurting cock into her prone and welcoming pussy!

"Oooooooaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

"Oh God!" I thought. "He's fucking cumming inside Davina! He is filling Davina's pussy with spunk! The naughty bastard! She's fucking been done now... She's fucking done for!" - I smile, amazed, "I bet Peter put him up to this - told him to do it - 'Fuck her and fill her with spunk!' just like he had done with me that very first time... Just like he does with every actress...

"Oooooooaaaaaaaaarrghh!"

I feel Davina tense as she feels the contractions of his cock inside her as he pumps more of his sperm into her unprotected pussy. And I guess there is plenty more! I feel a twinge in my pussy wishing it was my pussy he was filling with his spunk.

"Ooooooooooooooooohhh!"

She turns her head and looks at me with her eyes wide open, maybe some doubt in her mind; as if to say, "Oh God! What have I done? Derek is filling my pussy with his spunk..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Be strong! While he wilfully inseminates you, my obliging and receptive risk-taking sister!" I fortify her with gleeful encouragement...

It's so hot feeling her on top of me being filled with spunk, I nearly cum! But I had done my best to dissuade her - and now she's reaping what she sowed, or rather, she's reaping what Derek is sewing inside her - for all to see...

"I will take all his seed for you: that which he's delivering deep into my acceding body, my dearest!" she submissively bleats sanctimoniously....

"That's hundreds of millions of Derek's virile sperm up inside you ready to impregnate you, Davina! And it only takes one! I hope you know what you're doing? And have effective contraception in place?!" I wonder, trying not to gloat! But I'm getting so near to cumming feeling her being filled with spunk and imagining she has no protection in place... I love feeling her being inseminated prone on top of me! It's so hot!

And, she's certainly taken one for the team, I concede. But why did she do that? She has no one to blame but herself. She just deliberately offered her open pussy to him on a plate - with a cherry on it! On camera it will look like she was begging for it - or like a whore trying to secure extra payment. Saying, "Fill me! Fill me up with your spunk!" which is what he is now doing! What man can resist watching the look on a woman's face as he cums inside her? Seeing the expression on her face as she watches his cock spasm as it delivers its payload into her, him watching her (and her naked breasts) as he eagerly pumps his sperm into her pussy? Derek must be loving it! - watching himself cum inside Davina Wright - and watching her face as he does it! She didn't have to do that! That was taking realistic acting to the extreme! But she did! Without doubt everyone will know it really is her now.

12