Duncumbe Abbey 3 The Intruders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was she so caught up in the moment, in her role as my sister, that she really had to save me? - Had to act so realistically that she risked being impregnated herself and ruining her career and marriage? There's no way her husband will want her now after seeing that, and knowing that everyone else has also watched his wife being willingly inseminated by a hunky porn star - unless he likes that kind of thing!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Oooooooooohhhhhh!" she coos as she watches his cock still pumping yet more of his sperm into her unprotected pussy:

"You are filling me with your life force! Your seed! I will bear you fruit and deliver you a beautiful strong child. Now let me lie right back so my eggs can be fertilised!"

"Oh Fuck!" she whispers, as she leans back to put her mouth by my ear, while Derek is still pumping the last of his spunk into her:

"I wasn't really expecting that! I got a bit carried away! And now he's filled my unprotected pussy with an awful lot of sperm! And I haven't got any contraception in place... My pussy is completely full of spunk! He could be impregnating me, right now! I could be pregnant!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

I fucking cum uncontrollably, immediately, at the thought of it, in absolute delight: She's being impregnated! Davina Wright is having her unprotected pussy filled with Derek's sperm and she doesn't have any contraception in place. That's a big risk! Not only is she being inseminated - but impregnated... Derek's sperm could be impregnating her right now! She's taking the realistic acting to the extreme. I wonder if this is Peter's suggestion? It's why he pays me extra to use no protection - so that the sex is truly realistic and its outcome totally authentic - that I might be impregnated after being inseminated. Though I do just have the suspicion that it's because he gets excited knowing his actresses could be impregnated every time they are fucked; just like they all were in The Rape of the Handmaidens. Either, because it makes the risk truly authentic, or it excites him that his virile actors are impregnating the beautiful actresses as they fuck them; he voyeuristically enjoys watching them being impregnated - or something darker: that he thinks it's what the actresses deserve for allowing themselves to be fucked like this, and it's the risk they take for prostituting themselves - and it's their just punishment for being promiscuous whores...

Through my orgasmic spasms and muses, I manage to announce:

"I love you dearly, sister. You have truly compromised yourself for me! To risk impregnation by this beast! Surrendering yourself to such jeopardy to protect me... You are my heroine!"

Just then there is the sound of breaking glass outside the room. And Derek shouts:

"What was that? We have intruders! I will go and get my gun!"

There was a slight plop as I see Derek pulling his cock out of her spunk filled pussy, pausing momentarily to admire his handwork: her creampied pussy! No doubt all the cameras are zooming in to take close-ups of that, (Peter's favourite proof of authenticity - the spunk oozing out of the spunk filled actress's pussy) just like the close-ups they took of Davina's face and body when he started cumming inside her.

She is going to make the headlines when this episode is released...

I feel a warm, wet splash on my pussy lips: his spunk! It has obviously just gushed out of her cunt into my open pussy.

Awh...! He does care about me after all! He has just shared some more of his sperm with me...

Davina is looking down watching the spunk oozing out of her spunk-filled pussy - along with the cameras which now have an unobstructed view of her used pussy with spunky and dishevelled pussy lips - not quite as neat and tidy as it was before she was fucked by Derek. There's no doubt about it, it's Devine Wright with spunk seeping out of her pussy. She's allowed herself to be fucked and filled with spunk to make a film more realistic. It's going to be difficult for her to come back from that revelation...

The explicit scene continued with a close-up shot of esteemed actress Davina Wright's concerned face as she looked down and watched a large amount of sperm oozing out of her open vagina with tell-tale dishevelled labia, which we were then treated to a close-up of, in lurid graphic unforgiving detail. Another sordid chapter in Cinéma Verité Historique's contribution to cinematic art, and its exploitation and consequent ruination of a respected actress, that we pray we will never have to bear witness to again... - my newspaper report!

"You two, wait here and don't get up to any more immoral mischief while I'm gone! Protecting you as I must, I need to see what that noise was! But I will be back! I have not finished yet; I will return later to administer more harsh justice."

"Yes, I'm sure we both know what you intend by that..." I said under my breath.

And he slammed the door behind him.

"Maybe now, he'll fuck off long enough to let me and Davina have some sexy time together again, realistically acting our lesbian incestuous love for each other, licking each other's pussies and cleaning each other out." I thought...

12