Dungeon and Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stretching noise then filled his ears as the Dragoness began to tie his hands on feet together behind his back using yet more leather straps. Though she was a bit rough, and his posture was unnatural, the Tiefling didn't feel much pain or discomfort even.

On his body was multiple curses placed on him by Asmodeus himself. There were those that made his body malleable and easily physically altered, there were curses that made him tough, nigh indestructible even. There were even curses that made it possible to breathe without oxygen, even if his airways were completely blocked! One would question if such things were actually curses or godly blessings. However, to Hennet who lived through the true intent of such curses, they were exactly that, curses.

"Ungf."

As soon as Lulu was finished, the Tiefling was lifted up. Hennet saw the ground below him getting further away as he was brought towards the Dragoness' body, and soon his view of the ground was replaced with that of leaking, like grey head of a cock. At this time, the collar around his neck suddenly snapped open before falling heavily to the floor along with the chain. Of course, this was no empathetic gesture from Lulu, it was only that the collar would make the next part rather inconvenient.

The Tiefling stared apathetically at the winking hole at the tip of the Dragoness' dick, trying to keep his nerve and fear from leaking out, until finally the head grew closer to his face as he was lowered. Lulu's cock still radiated with the nasty stench of smegma and it made his stomach churn as he neared it, however despite the smell, the Tiefling clench his eyes and opened his mouth, only in an effort to make things easier on himself.

SHLCHK~

As was mentioned before, Hennet had multiple curses put on him that made his body different from the norm. Such was exactly the reason why his mouth was able to hold objects much larger than what was logical, such as a Dragon's massive cock.

SCHLORP~

Like a snake, his jaws opened up over the leaking head of Lulu's stinky prick, his lips stretched to accommodate the girth of her bulb as the head slowly squeezed into his maw. His mouth gaped to extraordinary proportions and his face warped with tears in his eyes as he was lowered onto her dick face first.

SQUELCH~ "Hlk!"

And it of course wasn't just his mouth, a loud gag that wasn't just a result of the reinvigorated taste of smegma rocked his throat as the tip of the colossal cock breached his gullet. His uvula was completely flattened and his neck began to bulge from the outside as his gullet relented over her unreasonable girth. Just because his body was stretchy didn't mean there was no resistance from being penetrated, in fact his body was specifically made in a way that he would naturally put up a fight in such scenarios.

SQUELCH~ "Ulk-klk!" POP! "Ghuergh!"

There was still only so much his body could do against a mighty dragon cock though. His throat was soon fully breached by the hot and swollen bulb, and this was quickly followed by the rest of Lulu's throbbing shaft. The hot, engorged meat pried his gullet open and squirmed up into him as he retched. The bulge reached passed his neck soon enough and reached deep into his body, past his chest and into his belly as he was lowered deeper on the Dragoness' standing pole.

A pungent odour of musk began to fill Hennet's nose as his stretched lips slid lower down the pulsating meat pole. He dared to open his teary eyes while gagging to see the Dragoness's naked balls, coloured an even deep grey than her cock, nearing his face. The stuffed feeling of oversized dragon meat reached all the way into his body until the bulbous head finally reached his lower belly, carrying his stomach with it all the way.

"Hhhrrrrlk-grrffn~!!"

His gaging never ceased for a moment but now it sounded even more muffled with his face planted in her balls. The Dragoness's warm nuts partially smothered his upper face, trapping him in a deeper darkness while his airways rapidly filled with her ripe ball musk. His entire body was impaled upside down on her pulsating morning wood, facing the other way with his gazed locked against her dark nuts and his chin grinding into the soft scales of her crotch. But that wasn't all.

The same stretching noise was made as something began to wrap around the Tiefling. The Dragoness had already donned the corset, his body rubbed against hers and his bare crotch and legs slid between her naked breasts as she began tying the straps on the corset around him, binding his body to hers. The straps went around his back and then her back one time each before they were tied, holding the choking Tiefling in place.

SHLCHK~ "Grrrllghkk!!"

Just like that, the Dragoness had equipped a whole Tiefling to her massive erect prick, the poor thing gagging viciously as her girthy cock throbbed and pulsed while stuffed inside him.

Shhrr-sshht~

But even that wasn't enough, Hennet barely heard a familiar rustling sound over the noise of his own gagging and realized that it was going to be one of those days. The Tiefling had his vision blocked by her musky balls, however he could feel Lulu bending over and raising one of her legs at a time. The Tiefling then heard the sound of something sliding and the next thing he knew, his darkvision activated as everything went completely dark.

There was something over his head now, further pressing his face into the Dragoness' smelly balls. Monsters obviously didn't wear clothes, even the more highly intelligent ones. However if it was for the sake of furthering the suffering of her pet, then there was nothing this Dragoness wouldn't do. Hence why if one looked at her now, they would see the large she-beast with a pair of black leather panties clasped over her plump behind. And in front there was a noticeable bulge caused not only by her plump balls, but also the head of the Tiefling smothered to them.

The "air" inside Lulu's leather panties quickly became warm and stuffy even before she began to move. The ripe scent of her balls that the Tiefling was snorting through his nose was growing more intense in real time. Tears continued to fall from his pretty eyes and slightly wet the surface of the Dragoness's smooth, smelly nuts, however said Dragoness simply ensured that the strange "underwear" was secured snuggly with her plump jewels inside before adding one final touch.

"Gggrrrgghhffnn-gglkk-ggkk!!"

Hennet choked on her rod when he felt something pressing against his clenched asshole! Something smooth, hard and cold slipped in between the femboy's soft butt cheeks, it was narrow at the tip and much broader at the base! His legs jerked in their bindings while Lulu force his hole open with the object, squeezing it inside while his hole spread wider as it went. Finally, there was a pop that was audible even to him who had his head buried in her panties, with that the broadest part of the object filled his hole while a flatter part at the end pressed to his closed anus and rest between his cheeks. Now the gagging Tiefling was plugged and stuffed at both ends, a satisfying result that prompted the Dragoness to carry on with her business.

SHLCHK~ SCHK~

"Grlk!"

Just by simply walking, the tight space afforded by the panties made her balls rub against his face. The vibrations also made his body sway with each step, her thick shaft constantly rubbed his throat and made it convulse. In turn, the massage of his tight gullet on her dick would cause the whole thing to pulsate and jerk inside him. It was a combination of contributing factors that turned the small Tiefling into the perfect pleasure tool for the Dragoness' morning wood.

And so it would be for a while, Hennet didn't expect to be let out anytime soon as Lulu was about to make her rounds. As the ruler of the dungeon meant to guard the book for Lord Asmodeus, it was Hybrid's duty to make sure that the functions of the dungeon were well maintained, whether it be the traps set into the walls and floors or the monsters inhabiting each floor. This was basically her only job and she purposefully went at her own leisurely pace, completely disregarding the Tiefling who served as a living sleeve for her engorged phallus.

SHLCHK~ "Khllkk!"

Her cock throbbed inside him and splattered hot precum into his insides as she leisurely explored each and every floor, checking on the monsters and traps one by one. The inside of the leather panties grew warmer and muskier as the minutes ticked by seemingly with no end. Soon, the Tiefling's tears weren't the only moisture on her plump balls. Although regular Silver Dragons knew not the concept of sweat, the Pit Fiend in Lulu made her situation different in many ways.

The Monsters and other more intelligent creatures that the Dragoness passed by treated the sight of the Tiefling strapped to her front with his head forming an extra bulge in her panties to be completely normal. They didn't even question why the Dragoness was wearing human clothes(panties), they simply viewed the whole thing as Lulu playing with her personal pet. Even when they could hear the muffled choking noises coming from the strange undergarment, not one of them considered what the pet in question was going through all the while.

"Fffrrrffnn-ffrrff!" SHLCHK~ "Gggrrrggghhhkk!!"

Though he wasn't actually suffocating, the psychological effect of being trapped in a cramped place caused the Tiefling to breath heavily, in between his constant gagging. There was enough sweat on the Dragoness' balls now to drip and trickled down the smooth surface of her sack. The stench inside her panties was ripe, every breath he took filled Hennet's magically functioning airways with the essence of draconic crotch musk.

Often times during her patrol, Lulu would suddenly bend over to get a closer look at what some of the smaller monsters and creatures were up to. The Tiefling's face would end up deeply smothered into her damp nuts each time such that her balls sweat was literally sucked into his nostrils every time he took a breath. Often times she would simply sit somewhere and observe what was going on around her, further adding to the Tiefling's hot balls sweat facial.

The Dragoness was completely leisurely in her patrol, her pet had the toughest job of all; breathing in her rank crotch musk and snorting her balls sweat while the inside of his bound body massaged her pulsating rod. And he was obviously doing a good job at it.

SHLCHK~

"Hhrrllk-kkllkk!!"

More of the Tiefling's tears were added to the Dragoness' sweaty balls as her cock in his throat stirred more aggressively. Hennet had no concept of time where he was, he had no idea how long it'd been since he'd been installed as Lulu's living cock sleeve, however it seemed like it was about that time.

He suddenly felt the Dragoness moving hurriedly, no doubt she was going towards a secluded corner of the dungeon. Realizing this, the Tiefling tried to mentally prepare himself even though he knew it wouldn't do him any good. His body gently swayed and his gagging grew more intense together with the throbbing and jerking of her shaft. Eventually, the Dragoness came to a stop somewhere, and Hennet felt his bent knees being grabbed by her large scaly hands!

On the outside, Lulu was in an isolated corner, her arms leaning against a wall while the Tiefling's knees were grasped in her hands. The expression on her face and the sound of the heated breaths leaving her maw indicated that she'd reached a certain threshold of pleasure and needed to release, and that was exactly what she planned to do.

The Dragoness tightened her grasp on the gagging Tiefling's knees and planted her talons firmly on the ground.

SQUELCH~ "Ggrrrrrgghhkk!"

The gagging coming from inside her panties immediately grew louder while accompanied by an audible, sticky squelching sound. Lulu held firmly his knees and pulled her robust hips downwards, the leather straps around the pet stretching to accommodate the movement as the thick root of her pulsating shaft left his mouth while coated in saliva. Hennet's pupils shook and his throat spasmed harshly as her cock was dragged out, a solid eight to nine inches of swollen dragon meat left his mouth by the time the straps reached the limit of their stretchiness. All of that tension was quickly resolved when Lulu slammed back into his throat much harder and faster!

"Hugh! Urgh!"

PLAP! Frp~ "GLK!" PLOP! -schk- "HRLK!" PLOP! Frp~ PLAP!

One good stroke was all it took to get her started, the Dragoness' sweaty nut barely engulfed Hennet's face before they were pulled back again. The strings of murky balls sweat and leaked saliva barely had time to break before her nut's slammed back into his eyes and nose! The impact rocked his body and his throat spasmed in harsh gagging from the duo of aggressive thrusts, and so they continued with another, and another.

Both the leather straps and the elastic band of Lulu's panties stretched and contracted as the Dragoness braced against the wall and pumped her plump hips vigorously. The sound of the Tiefling's gagging and retching was on par with the wet slapping, smacking and squelching noises made as his face was viciously fucked!

The impact of her crotch rapidly striking her pet's face was transmitted to Lulu's palms as she held his knees firmly such that she could stroked her oversized shaft against his throat and insides. The Dragoness' balls churned aggressively as she spat of wad after thick wad of hot precum into the fuck sleeve, the sweat gradually spread to the rest of her body while her balls grew even more soaked from the vigorous and aggressive rutting action.

PLAP! Frp~ schk- PLOP! "KLK!" PLOP! -schk- "GRLK!" PLOP! Frp~ PLAP! schk- PLOP!

The Tiefling's darkvision was only good for him to barely make out the large pair of balls that would rapidly smack his face and smother him in darkness and balls sweat. Heavy impacts continuously rocked his entire body and caused the fingers on his bound limbs to spasm and twitch. All he could feel now was Lulu's massive cock stirring up and bludgeoning his insides, his throat was stretched beyond belief and made to stroke her pulsating shaft at a rate he could hardly fathom. His poor uvula was taken for an aggressive ride and his tongue had the raw taste of dragon cock physically scrubbed into his tastebuds.

Out in the other hallways, the other monsters, even though without particularly good hearing, could hear the sound of wet smacking and harsh choking ringing out from the secluded area of the dungeon. There was even a slight humming in the nearby walls as the impact of each throat-destroying thrust raced through the cocksleeve's body and into the wall the Dragoness was bracing against. A Pit Fiend's devilishly muscular frame combined with raw draconic power made for a face pounding that was a lot more than what the word "heavy" could describe. It was a series of sounds that they were all used to hearing and so none of them bat and eye and went about their own business. Even when the aggressive growling of their draconic leader became mixed in with the loud noises, all it did was indicate to them that the sounds were soon coming to an end.

KKKKKKRRRRRR-GGRRRRKKKLLL~!

PLAP! Frp~ schk- PLOP! "GKK!" PLOP! -schk- "GRK!" PLOP! Frp~ PLAP! "KLK!" schk- PLOP!

Hennet, who was perpetually on the receiving end, naturally knew better than them what the Dragoness' growling meant. Even if he couldn't quite hear it to well in his disoriented state, he could clearly feel Lulu's sweaty nuts churning and her swollen shaft pulsating more heavily in his gullet. The Tiefling tried futilely to brace himself for what was to come once more as frothy saliva dripped down the beats spasming balls.

KKKKKKRRRRRRSSSSRRLLLL!!

PLAP! SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"Grreeerrgghhkk!!"

There was no ceremony, no verbal warning besides and aggressive, feral roar as the Dragoness erupted! The Tiefling became lost in darkness and drowned in balls sweat as Lulu slammed her hips upwards into him, the force of which seemed to send a large blast shooting through her colossal cock while Hennet was still in the middle of harshly gagging! The Tiefling instantly felt a harsh impact rock his lower belly as a boiling hot burst of potent draconic ball brew filled his stomach in one go!

SCHLORP~ PLAP! SSPPLLRRTT~ "Gregh!"

SQUELCH~ PLAP! SSPPLLUUUURRTT~ "Kkrrrlkk!!"

Lulu once more pulled back and rammed into his face down to the root, her swollen cock momentarily expanding inside him with an equally impressive eruption of virile spunk from her pulsating cannon! Her sticky, sweaty balls momentarily unpeeled from the halfling's face such that she could plant another powerful thrust to smother him once more, and then again. Over and over she slammed her cock up into gagging Tiefling's throat as she came hard. With each thrust, he could feel her balls contract stickly against his face, following which her cum pipe would expand and make his throat bulge even more harshly so as to dump an absurdly thick, ropey spurt of potent nut cream directly into his swelling belly.

Each spurt was enough to make his belly swell noticeably in size, and his stomach only kept growing as Lulu kept cumming!

SSPPLLRRTT~ SSPPPPPUUUURRTT~

"Mmmrrrgghrrrlkk!!"

Her orgasm was both fierce and relentless, the Dragoness pumped, pumped and pumped into the Tiefling's balls-sweat-slathered, battered face. Cum gushed from her balls straight into the living cock sleeve in massive batches. Hennet continued to choke on her throbbing pole as he felt his insides being overfilled with her hot seed. His belly went from the size of a regular slime to that of a pregnant woman nearing labour to a point where one had to question if he was about to birth a foal!

The straps holding him to Lulu's stretched and stretched to accommodate the swelling of his belly. The pressure continued to build inside him as Lulu force-fed him the content of her oversized, stuffed balls. The Tiefling grew increasingly worried, despite his experience, there was really no telling when the Dragoness's load would overcome the multiple curses placed on his body! However, it seemed like the gods were on his side on this day as the Dragoness's orgasm ceased right when he felt like he could no longer hold it in.

"Ffffuuuuu~ ffuuuu~"

He could barely hear Lulu panting over the sound of his own gagging as he sucked on the twitching base of her pulsating shaft. The Tiefling was so ever thankful that her orgasm was finally over.

"Rnnngghh~!" SSPPLLUUURRTT~

"GGRRRMMKK-!"

Or so he thought at least! It seemed like the Dragoness still had one final spurt in the chamber, and this one came out no larger than the first few! Hennet felt her balls contract heavily against his face at the same time that the pressure inside him surpassed critical levels! The cum filling his compacted guts pushed at the plug in his ass to escape, but to no avail! With that option gone, there was only one other direction that the excess nut could escape.

"Huk-!" SSPPLLUUURRTT~

In the end he simply couldn't escape having his mouth filled with the taste and texture of Lulu's snotty cock spew, her soupy nut squeezed through his packed throat and drowned his tongue before spurting from his plump lips and both nostrils! The taste was so incredibly strong, a good deal salty and insanely bitter, to the point he felt that his tongue would go numb! The stench that was now physically ingrained in his nostrils was so pungent that it felt like his brain was on fire!

The Tiefling's choking and gagging once more intensified as the Dragoness snotty load pickled his tastebuds. The sticky, slimy cock cream spilled from his face, slowly oozed down the Dragoness balls and collected in the tight space between her waterproof leather panties and nuts.