Dungeon Betrayal!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucian cast some kind of harmless-seeming utility spell that she didn't recognize.

"I knew it! Die, fiend!" he shouted as he started to cast a spell.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Mary said. "There's no need for that sort of--"

Lucian shot a Dark Deathblast at her; massive glowing skulls wreathed in purple flame knocked her off her feet and sent her tumbling back. Yet it didn't kill her; not even close. It barely hurt.

Before he could follow it up with another spell, Mary responded with a Greater Chains of Love, disrupting his magic by binding his arms and legs to the ground with chains of pink light; his shadow clothing started to eat away at the pure light chains, so Mary quickly cast a Submissive Beam spell on him; the pink ray of light struck him right in the face. She prepared mentally for a long, drawn-out conflict. Without a doubt, his willpower was immense. She was lower level than him, so it would take a long time for her spells to--

"It'll take more than that to... I... mommy..."

"Wait, what?" Mary said.

"Breed me, mommy!" he begged.

"Really? You uh, want to call me that? You sure?" Mary said, slightly surprised.

"I'll call you whatever you like," he said as his clothes snapped the chains, causing them to disintegrate, but it allowed him to get on his knees as she approached.

"Can you call me Mary?" she said as embarrassment spread across her face.

"Gotcha. Breed me, Mary!" he begged.

"Much better. Now, if you want to be a good boy, take those clothes off..."

Lucian seemed to concentrate for a moment, and then his pure shadow clothing vanished, save for a pair of white underpants, which he quickly slid off his legs, revealing his already erect cock. Mary shot another Submissive Beam spell at his naked body just to be sure. Then another. Then another. He obediently stared forward, waiting for commands.

"Now, who's a good boy?" Mary said.

"Me!"

"Crawl over to me and I'll give you a reward..."

This whole affair was seeming less and less heavenly by the minute. But still, Aphrodite was unusual, so she was probably fine with her making him crawl like a dog. Maybe she was watching Mary's every move, massaging her depths as she happily observed these bizarre seductions...

An urge struck Mary. She was already deep into depravity by now, so she figured she might as well indulge in it. She cast Lesser Chains of Love, leashing his neck with a glowing chain, and she pulled hard, making him stumble forward.

The pity she felt for him was masked by how much fun she was having. She tried reminding herself that this was a divine mission, that she had a job to do and that it was just a job, but she couldn't shake the excitement dominating him brought.

"Now if you're really a good boy," Mary said, "You'll beg for me to drain you."

"Drain me, Mary, drain me..."

"You really want me to?"

"Anything for you... I'll give you my levels, my mind, everything..."

"Then lay down for me."

He obeyed, and she kept a tight grip on his leash as he lay on his back.

"Now to drain you dry," Mary said with sadistic delight.

She sat next to him on the cold dungeon floor; it felt refreshing, as it balanced out the heat in her body.

"Now... How about I get rid of everything you have with just my hand? That's got to be humiliating..."

"Anything for you, I would love it..."

"You really won't disagree with me on anything, huh?"

Mary giggled, and she put one hand on his erection, feeling a connection to his body start to form.

She pumped her hand up and down, calmly working him up more and more as the levels started to drain out into her. First one level, then another, then another.

"This is easy... too easy," Mary said. "Are you sure you aren't lying about having succumbed to my magic? Or are you really that weak willed?"

"I really am this pathetic and weak. Drain me until I have nothing left..." he said as more levels left his body and he grew weaker and weaker.

"If you insist. And I suppose if you were lying, you would have done something before I started jerking you off..."

More levels flowed out into her as a bead of precum emerged from his tip. He was at a mere level 41 now. She glanced over at his face; he was on the verge of drooling from the pleasure.

The calm, arousing work of a simple handjob filled Mary with delight. Part of her began to wonder why she was enjoying this so much. Wasn't she a proud virgin earlier?

Something shuddered inside Mary's mind, and she started to emerge from her sadistic state of mind. Still bound by duty, she kept jerking him off and draining him, yet she couldn't help but feel that something was terribly wrong.

His levels were more than halfway depleted, but she wasn't paying much attention to him; she set his chain down as she contemplated her situation. Level drain. Arousing urges. Sexy magic. Obliterating Hellfire. Did Aphrodite turn her into an angel after all? Or something else?

She tried to dismiss her worries, thinking it wasn't her place to question the gods, but she kept questioning. Perhaps Aphrodite hid the whole truth from her. Perhaps this dungeon was corrupting her somehow, and Aphrodite... hopefully she'd purify her afterwards.

Lucian was level 24 now, and that lovely feeling of power inside Mary was getting better than ever. Finally, he came, and a delightful surge of energy ran up her hand and into her body. As jet after jet of semen emerged from his cock, his level bottomed out, hitting a pathetic 1 once more.

Then she got an idea.

"Lucian, you cast something earlier before attacking me, what was it?"

"Detect Demon..."

Horror surged into Mary as she looked at her semen-covered hand.

"Oh," Mary said. "Aphrodite..."

The voice of Aphrodite came back. "Don't worry, it's just a powerful illusion. I had to mask your presence from the dungeon dwellers somehow. Proceed with the mission."

It was only half-reassuring.

Mary looked down at the drained mage next to her.

"Lucian... Get out of this dungeon and never speak to me again."

"Yes, Mary," he said as he stumbled upright and departed...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Mary wandered the halls of the dungeon for a while, contemplating her situation. Hopefully she wasn't a succubus. She desperately hoped Aphrodite didn't turn her into one. Hopefully she could return to normal.

Yet as she desperately tried to come up with reasons to trust Aphrodite, she only managed to come up with very few, and she started to wonder if being a succubus was really that bad. Sure, she could drain people by having sex with them, but sex wasn't something she planned on having all the time...

There was a bright light up ahead, and Mary rounded a corner, seeing the dungeon exit, as well as Alexander panting and gasping as he shielded his eyes from the fresh outside light.

"Lucian? Is that..." Alexander said as he turned around. "No, it's... you?"

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Alexander was on the ground, dazed and aroused from half a dozen erotic debuff spells, yet still fully aware and capable of speech. Mary slid her pussy over his erection, instantly draining a level out through the bond she created with him.

"This is for perverting the idea of love," Mary said.

She bounced up and down on him.

"Ugh... No..." Alexander mumbled, helpless to resist. Every bounce of her hips took out another level with a satisfying plap against his body,

"And this is for supporting an actual demon lord," Mary said as another few levels drained out of him. "And this is for everyone else you planned on victimizing..."

Alexander was almost at orgasm, and he still had most of his levels left. He seemingly lacked the stamina of his two companions, who were no doubt prisoners of some horny monsters by now...

Mary reached down and grabbed his neck, lightly squeezing it.

"And this, this, is for stabbing me!" Mary said, not quite choking him but keeping her hands on his neck to make a point as he came inside her, spurting out level after level along with his semen. Orgasm unshackled the power he desperately tried to hold onto, and his levels came pouring out like a flood. Pure pleasure shot through Mary's body, and she almost came as she drained and drained and drained him. His orgasm went on and on, and by the end of it, he lost everything he had...

Mary climbed off him, dizzy from the raw pleasure draining him with her pussy brought. She left him behind to contemplate his failure, reaching down and massaging her still needy pussy as she walked outside. The sunlight felt harsh, and she missed the sweet scent of the dungeon.

"Good girl," Aphrodite said. "How does being a succubus feel?"

"You're not... Aphrodite, are you?" Mary said as she rubbed herself.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading. Check out my profile for more stories!

12