Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4.
5k words
4.57
35.2k
50

Part 4 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

"Are you really her?" I asked as her legs unwound from me and settled down on the ground. "Are you truly Lana Fulmine?"

"Of course," she said as I pulled away from her.

"I mean, you could just be a figment of my imagination."

"She's not," the Soul said. "You chose her and drew her soul here. The same as you were drawn."

"Her soul?" I glanced at the Soul. "What happened to me in the real world? Did I leave a dead body behind? Did I just kill Lana Fulmine?"

The Soul bit her lower lip. "You are Leo and there is the Leo of your world. You are now diverging individuals. Just as this Lana Fulmine is a diverging individual."

"I'm the real Lana," the crackling beauty said, her arms crossing beneath her silvery breasts. Her golden hair seemed alive with electric current, little arcs flaring between strands. "Ask me anything."

"I read a lot about you," I said. "You could just be my imagination of you."

"Did you know that I lost my virginity to my father's friend?"

I blinked. "No."

"Or that I have a fear of rabbits."

"Rabbits?"

"They have those beady eyes." She shuddered. "And those teeth. They hop around. I don't know, they creep me out. Would you give a fake me something as dumb as that? Or that I hate wine. I like beer better."

"I guess not," I said. I had no strong opinion on wine versus beer.

"I'm Lana Fulmine, and I'm yours, Leo Baldwin," she said and fell to her knees before me. "You just saved me from another tedious day waiting around on a set for my part in the scene. The director is a real asshole. He's made me cry twice already with his yelling. And I had to suck off the fattest producer to get this job." She grabbed my cock, her hand stroking up and down my slick dick. "At least I want to suck your dick."

"Because I created you," I groaned. "You even know my name. I never told you it."

"She knows your name because you copied her soul and gave it a body," the Soul said. "She is Lana Fulmine. But a Lana that wants to love and serve you. You're her creator. She knows about you because of that. She knows you and has accepted you."

"Mmm, and I know you've always wanted your favorite movie star to suck your cock," moaned Lana Fulmine. Her blue eyes stared up at me with such lust. "Don't you want me to? I have your cum leaking out of my pussy, but I need to taste my number one fan's passion direct from the source." She smiled at me. "Did you know that I love the taste of cum? If the guy's cute, I'll suck his dick. I'm a bit of a slut like that."

She kissed the tip of my cock.

"Don't you want me sucking your dick, Leo?" she cooed. Another smooch, her lips right on the edge of my crown. "To love you. Don't you want Lana Fulmine blowing you?"

"God, yes, Lana," I panted. "I really summoned you."

"A version," said the Soul. She perched on her Void Crystal. "Enjoy her."

Her lips slid over my cock. I groaned at the feel of the movie star's plump and exciting lips swallowing my dick. She was tasting her own pussy cream on my cock. A tart musk filled my nose. That had to be her snatch, right? It was such a beautiful scent.

Her lightning wings fluttered as she sucked. I groaned at the pressure. I stared down at her face. She had silver skin and golden hair, but that was still Lana Fulmine's face. The movie star blew my dick. She sucked on me with hunger.

She loved me. Lusted for me. Served me.

"Fuck," I groaned, this smile spreading across my lips. "That's it, Lana. God, you're right. I want you to suck my dick. I want to have Lana Fulmine swallowing my cum. I've jerked off to you so many times."

She moaned and sucked harder.

My dick throbbed in her hungry mouth. My hands grabbed her golden hair, clutching fistfuls of it. Her tresses felt like metal silk beneath my hands, cool and slick. Tingles raced up my fingers. They almost went numb. I gripped her tight, loving the feel of her locks in my hands.

She sucked with power on my dick. Her cheeks hollowed. Her blue eyes sparkled. She bobbed her head. I groaned at the pleasure as I received my first blowjob. My chest rose and fell as I enjoyed every second of it.

"Lana fucking Fulmine," I groaned. "You're amazing. I am your number one fan. I chose you. You were the first woman to flash through my mind."

She groaned and sucked with passion.

"Yeah, you're going to get a mouthful of my cum," I panted. "You want that, don't you?"

She nodded and whimpered around my cock, the passion of her voice buzzing around me.

"Of course she does, Lord Leo," said the Soul. "You are her creator. Your seed is life. She craves it. All of your creations shall. I crave it. Your cum is fuel. It helps power the Void Crystal. Mmm, give it to her."

"I will," I groaned, my dick throbbing in her mouth.

Lana sucked with passion. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. It was amazing to feel. It was this wonderful pleasure that would burst out of me. I groaned at that feeling. My dick throbbed in Lana's mouth.

Her tongue danced around my cock. She stroked my crown with her passion. She nursed on me as the Soul drifted around us. I groaned, my fingers digging into Lana's hair. I clutched her tight as she bobbed her head.

"Yes, just like that," I groaned. "You know what you're doing to me?"

Lana winked at me.

"Naughty starlet!" I panted. "Damn, you're delicious. I love it. I'm going to cum so hard."

Lana sucked even harder. Her hand cupped my balls. An electric current ran over my nuts, exciting them. I had such a load of cum for her. She would just gulp it down and love it. I could tell that she was eager to love my cum. It was in her eyes. That wicked spark that would explode out of her.

I groaned, my chest rising and falling as I felt her passion. She would make me explode. I would dump my cum down her mouth. I would flood her with spurt after spurt of my jizz. She would drink it all down because...

Because she was mine.

I created my own naughty version of Lana Fulmine. I had brought her to this world to worship her and so she could worship me. I groaned, my dick throbbing and aching in her mouth. Her tongue danced over my crown.

The pleasure shot down to my balls.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned, the sounds echoing around the small room. "Lana Fulmine!"

I erupted.

My cum fired into her mouth. She groaned, her cheeks bulging for a moment. Then she gulped down my jizz. The pleasure slammed through my body and struck my mind. Sparks flared. I shuddered, loving the sensation. The bliss rippled across my thoughts. My chest rose. My heart pounded as the rapture surged out of me.

"Oh, my fucking god, yes!" I groaned. "Drink it."

"She is, Lord Leo!" moaned the Soul.

Lana Fulmine gulped down all my cum. She swallowed my seed that fired from my cock with such delight. Her blue eyes glowed and her wings shivered. She moaned her delight while my mind crackled with ecstasy. I hit that peak.

Fired the last of my cum into her mouth.

Her wings flared wide. Lightning jetted between them. Her eyes squeezed shut as a moan of pure delight rose from her throat and hummed around the tip of my cock. She slid her mouth off my cock and opened wide.

My cum pooled on her tongue. She closed her mouth. Swallowed.

"Delicious," she moaned. "Oh, that's the taste of my number one fan's seed. It's decadent. I love it." She flicked her tongue across the tip of my cock, gathering up that bead of jizz right there. "Mmm, I love you, Leo."

"Fuck," I groaned, panting. This was so crazy. I was nineteen. I glanced over at the Soul. "How is this possible?"

"You made her from the power of the Void Crystal," the Soul answered. She settled down on the black gem again. "And from your Glyph."

As if it being mentioned caused it to prickle, I glanced down at the itching tattoo. Those three cuneiform-like arrows that formed the jagged lightning bolt.

"You were granted Lightning when you were brought here," the Soul said.

"By who?" I asked.

The Soul blinked her eyes. "That's not a question I can answer. I am just here to help explain our role. You were chosen."

"Which implies a chooser."

"And brought here."

"A summoner," I added.

"And granted the honor of a Void Crystal." She smiled. "Me, Lord Leo. With it, you were given one of the Twelve Glyphs of Magic. Besides Lightning, there is Thunder, Dark and Light, Wind and Fire, Ice and Metal, Earth and Water, and Life and Death."

It seemed like out of a video game. Twelve different magics. I could see them plotted on a dodecagon (twelve-sided polygon), each one a different point of the twelve-sided object. Thunder and Lighting opposite and yet linked with probably Light on one side of Lightning and Air or Fire on the other.

"The more Glyphs you have, the better chance you have to protect me," the Soul continued.

I frowned. "Protect you? From what?" I looked around. "We're in a room with no door. How can anyone get in here?"

"Well, you can't stay in here forever. You are human, unlike Lana or any other monster girls you create. You have to eat." She looked around. "I can't make food. You'll have to procure that from local villages."

"And pay for it with what?" I asked.

"Grab the Crystal and think about your loot, Lord Leo," she said. "Visualize it."

I frowned and did that. Grasping the Void Crystal, I visualized loot. A concept of gold or coins. The Void Crystal flared with umbral light, a shadowy penumbra that washed over us. A crack echoed. A small wind rippled from the corner of the room where an iron-bound chest appeared.

"Your vault," said the Soul.

"That's a chest," I told her.

"Well, you don't have a lot to store in it," she said. "A hundred gold frinths to get you started out. To buy yourself supplies from the nearest village. It's what all Dungeon Builders are given. You'll soon get loot from those who attack your dungeon."

"Attack my dungeon?" I glanced at her. "Why would I have a dungeon?"

"To protect me!" The Soul threw her arms wide. "Lord Leo, if your Void Crystal is destroyed, I die. And so do you."

A chill flooded down my spine.

"And Void Crystals are important. They gather mana from the Vein of Magic flowing through your dungeon. Right now, you are standing in the gushing current of magic." She motioned to the Void Crystal constantly inhaling. "Observe. It's gathering it. Storing it for you to use. It can only hold a finite amount. I'm not that powerful yet. With it, you shape the environment in its sphere of influence. You can build your dungeon in the rocks around us. Design it. Populate it with traps and monsters."

"And what am I protecting you--us--from?"

"Lots of things. Other Dungeon Builders who will want the Void Crystal for themselves. Wandering monsters drawn to the accumulation of mana and wish to feast on it to grow more powerful. Heroes who will attack this place because it is sucking mana out of the Vein of Magic and wish to protect their people. Adventurers looking for loot and the thrill of plundering a dangerous dungeon. You must defend me against all of those.

"You must build a dungeon, Lord Leo!"

I glanced around at the wall. "This is crazy. I've gone insane."

"Have you?" moaned Lana Fulmine. "I mean, if you have, aren't the perks wonderful? You have me."

She rubbed her cheek against the tip of my dick. I groaned at the feeling of her touch on me. My balls ached from the tingling caress. My balls tightened. She was right. If this was insanity, it was amazing. Everything felt so real.

And I had Lana Fulmine.

"So there's no going back to my world?" I asked. "Or, I guess, there's a version of me that got struck by lightning and gets to live out my normal life."

"His boring life," said the Soul. "You get something better. Something exciting. Adventure. Power. Women. Monster girls you'll create to defend the dungeon. Glyph Servants like Lana Fulmine. You'll have a harem as you build your power."

"Fuck," I muttered, my dick throbbing. "A harem." I closed my eyes, thinking of my home. I had friends. Family. They flashed in my mind. I would never get to see them again. This pang shot through me even as this pleasure rushed down my shaft as Lana Fulmine kept rubbing her cheek against my dick.

"You'll build something amazing here," said the Soul. "So long as you protect me. Now, let's start with something small. Most Dungeon Builders keep their Vault"--she motioned to the room around us--"with their loot and their Void Crystal deep in their dungeons, but that's up to you. However, to start with, why don't you make yourself a bedroom. Touch the Crystal and let your senses sink into it."

"Okay," I said. Why not? I was stuck in this small room. If I was in another world, or crazy, I might as well roll with this. See what I would discover. What delights there were to enjoy.

My hands again grabbed the Void Crystal. I gasped as I felt the gem. It was full of energy. But it wasn't at its max capacity. It was like a permanent amount of its energy was going out into something. It was sustaining...

The room I was in. The chest with the gold frinths. Lana Fulmine. The Crystal had to dedicate a portion of its power to it. But it could also be upgraded. It could contain more power, though I didn't know how to access it.

"Think about creating rooms," the Soul whispered. "Let your thoughts go to construction. The Void Crystal--me--is the embodiment of Creation. The Word that shapes all."

Words floated through my mind. An image appeared, like my thoughts were creating some way to interpret what I was sensing. It was almost like a video game menu. It had options. I could create a room, a hallway, add furniture, traps, doors, pillars, sconces, more. All the building blocks to create a dungeon. The room I was in seemed to be a flat, two-dimensional space. A box fifteen feet by fifteen feet.

I wanted a bedroom. I pictured a large room. Square. Attached to this room via a door. I could feel how much energy it would take to create and maintain. I would have to balance it. There were limitations on how much I could build.

I had a point system restraining my actions.

In this bedroom, it needed a bed. Options floated through my mind. Something simple for one person. For two. Something grand with four posts and curtains around it with rich carving in the wood. A lot of power.

I went with something simple, a bed for two. A comfortable mattress of goose down, not stuffed with hay, a cheaper option. I put the bed in the center. Two pillows. Covers. My fingers twitched on the crystal.

"Speak the words," whispered the Soul.

"By the power of my will, let reality bend to my whim and conjure my vision," I said, the words spilling from my lips as they rose from someplace inside of me. "I am Leo Baldwin, and this is my demesne!"

A great roar rushed from the gem in a burst of umbral light. The blackness washed over me. The earth shook. The stones groaned. A loud crack echoed behind me. A rush of air. Lana Fulmine gasped. The darkness died away.

I peeled my hands from the Crystal and turned around. There was a wooden door in the wall now. It was set in a stone frame. A simple door with a wrought-iron handle. It didn't have a knob but there was a small bolt that could be slid back to let the door open. It was medieval. The wood bare and unpainted. Made of planks hammered onto crossing planks attached to the two hinges instead of solid construction.

I moved to it, swallowing. I had done this. I had chosen this door. I grabbed the little knob on the bolt and drew it back. Then I pushed the door open onto a large room. It was dark. From the light spilling out of this room, I could see a bed in the middle of it, two pillows, blankets of blue covering it, the frame wood.

"You forgot the lights, Lord Leo," said the Soul.

Lana Fulmine slipped past me into the room. She glowed. A soft, flickering light of gold spilled from her. Not enough to illuminate the room in its entirety, but she exposed the stone walls and ceiling as she circled the bed. Then she slid onto it, her large breasts swaying back and forth. She pressed her face into it.

"Amazing," she moaned. "This is where we'll lie together, Leo. You'll ravish me in this bed and give me your seed."

"Fuck," I said. "Just... hold on. Lights."

I went back to the Crystal and sank into it with ease. I felt the Soul land on my shoulder as my mind worked through the various choices. I found light sources. Torches that burned on the wall, oil lamps, and even magical stones that would glow like light bulbs. Those were more expensive, but they provided steady light. This was my quarters. The rest of my dungeon might not need something this expensive, but I wanted it.

I put it in the ceiling above my bed and spoke the words.

CRACK!

"Oh, my," Lana Fulmine said. "Your powers are amazing."

I turned around to see the light falling on her body. She had turned around so her rump was aimed right at me. That curving ass that led right to her pussy dripping with my seed. And above it, peeking out, was her asshole. This wonderful, puckered hole.

"She's mine, isn't she?" I asked the Soul.

She stood up on my shoulder and walked to my ear. "You created her, Lord Leo, to love you and serve you. She's the Lana Fulmine that aches to be a submissive. To serve something greater than herself. You can enjoy her how you please. That will make her happy. But don't forget about me. I need your cum, too."

"I won't," I groaned and then padded forward.

"Enjoy," the Soul said in my mind the moment I stepped out of the room. "I cannot leave your vault, but I can always communicate with you."

I nodded. Of course. That made sense.

"Yes, it does, Lord Leo. You bonded with me when you spilled your cum in me. You agreed to protect me. I will keep you to that."

"Lana Fulmine," I said, "have you ever done anal?"

She threw a look over her shoulder. "A few times. How do you think I got to be Jane Dangerous? I was a nobody, but I gave that producer anal and he put me in the lead."

I blinked. She had done three films as the action-adventure heroine. A Lara Croft type character. She had won every boy's affection in those tight shorts and belly shirts. Some of my first times masturbating was after watching those films.

And now she was mine. I could fuck Jane Dangerous in the ass. I could fuck Lana Fulmine whenever I wanted.

She reached behind her and ran a finger down her butt-crack to her asshole. She pressed her digit into it. Her electric wings fluttered as she moaned. Her silver rump clenched as her digit vanished into her flesh.

"If you want to fuck my asshole, Leo, how can I deny you?" She smiled at me over her shoulder, her lips so gorgeous. "You're my number one fan."

"When you're done with her, we really must finish your dungeon," said the Soul. "But I understand. Enjoy."

I planned on it. Lana fucking Fulmine. I was lucky. I wanted this to be real because it meant I got to fuck this sexy starlet in the ass. I slid onto the bed, the sheets smooth but a little rougher than I was used to. The weave was not as fine as modern textiles.

I grabbed her hips and guided my cock towards her. She ripped her finger out of her asshole. The tight hole sealed shut a moment later. I pressed my dick right against it. I groaned at the feel of her puckered sphincter on my crown's tip.

I was about to thrust when I groaned, "What about lube? Don't you need lube for anal?"

"Use my cunt," she moaned. "I'm so wet for you. Or just ram it in. I can take it, Leo. I'm a lightning sprite. A Glyph Servant. I'm a lot tougher than I used to be. I have special powers now."

"Fuck," I groaned. I almost thrust, but... I wanted her to enjoy it, too.

12