Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my cock down across her taint to that cunt I had fucked not long ago. I slid my cock into her pussy, my seed and her cunt soaking my dick. I had pumped her full twice now, and I was still ready for more. I smiled as I pushed forward into her cunt.

She shuddered, her head snapping up. She moaned out in delight as I slid deeper and deeper into her cunt. She squeezed her snatch around my cock. She moaned, wiggling her hips back and forth as I sank inch after inch of my dick into her delicious twat.

"Leo Baldwin!" she moaned, her electric wings fluttering. They crackled with energy. Her golden hair tossed as she threw back her head. "You are so big. So huge. Mmm, thank you for rescuing me from that tawdry life. I can't wait to fight for you. To show you my skill."

"You showed me your skill when you blew me," I moaned, letting my dick soak in her cunt.

"I have so much more to offer you," she moaned, clenching about my dick.

I bet she did.

I drew back my hips, sliding my cock out of her tight and sloppy cunt. My dick emerged smeared in her pussy cream and my own cum, the lube to let me slide into her bowels and make her explode. I smiled at that. I would pound her hard. I would experience anal for the first time.

It would be magnificent.

My cock emerged from her cunt with a wet plop. Her pussy lips stayed open for a moment. A large dribble of my cum spilled out and soaked over her clit. I shuddered and moved my dick back to her asshole. I pushed against her.

"Fuck my ass, Leo!" she moaned. "Mmm, I want to feel my number one fan's big dick ram into my asshole. Do what all of the others only got to fantasize about."

"Yes!" I growled and rammed forward.

I buried to the hilt in her asshole. I slammed in deep and hard. I loved the feel of her bowels sliding around my dick. The heat of her bowels sliding around me was amazing. I shuddered at the feel of her gripping me. The heat rushed through my body and down my cock. It was amazing.

I loved the feel of her around me. That wonderful ache swelled at the tip of my cock. The promise that I would cum hard in her bowels. My nuts tightened as her electric current rippled down my flesh. She groaned, squeezing her bowels around me.

My hands slid up her sides. I reached for those large breasts. I grabbed them. My fingers dug into them. I loved the feel of her around me. I jiggled those lush tits. My digits tingled, starting to go numb in that wonderful way.

"You are electric," I groaned.

"You just make me spark," she moaned and wiggled her hips, stirring her asshole around my dick.

"I'm going to make you sizzle!" I growled, her bowels clenching around my cock as I drew back. Her velvety sheath was so different from her pussy. A new experience. My fingers gripped her tits as I loved it. "Oh, yes, you're going to be incandescent."

"Oh, Leo, yes!" she moaned.

"Lord Leo," whimpered the Soul. "This is so delicious to hear. Fuck her ass hard."

I threw a look over my shoulder to see the Soul's tiny form floating in the air, her hands buried between her thighs. She rubbed at herself. She worked her fingers in and out of her cunt as I enjoyed Lana Fulmine's asshole.

I pumped away at her. I thrust into her asshole with hard strokes. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. It was a delicious thrill to experience. I groaned, pounding into her bowels with powerful thrusts. Her anal sheath gripped me.

"Oh, Leo Baldwin!" she moaned, her bowels clenching about my dick. "That's it. That's amazing. Oh, yes, yes, you're going to make me cum with that big dick. Mmm, my number one fan's huge cock."

"Biggest fan!" I panted as I plunged into her velvety bowels.

"I know!" She let out a throaty purr. "I feel every inch of your cock plundering my bowels."

"Yes!" I panted as I thrust into her. I fucked into her hard. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I rammed hard and fast. I plunged to the hilt in her. She was just such a thrill to enjoy. A hot delight to have wrapped around my cock. "Fuck!"

I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her with such powerful strokes. I rammed to the hilt in her again and again. I slammed with powerful strokes into that amazing sheath. I buried with power into her.

I rammed my dick to the hilt in her. I buried into her again and again. I fucked her with passion. I enjoyed every second of slamming into her bowels. My balls smacked into her flesh. She groaned, her tits jiggling in my hands.

"Leo! Leo!" she moaned. Was there anything sweeter than a woman calling my name?

Than Lana Fulmine?

"Oh, yes, Leo!" she groaned. She squeezed her sheath around my dick. She held me tight. "That's it. Just fuck me hard. Ram that dick into my bowels. Oh, yes, yes, yes, that's so good. Your dick is amazing."

"So is that delicious ass!" I groaned, thrusting with powerful strokes into her hole. "Damn."

"Mmm, you like that?" she asked, squeezing her sheath around my dick. "You like that tight ass gripping your dick? That ass that all the boys lust after?"

"You have an amazing ass, Lana!" I panted, slamming into her. "Just perfect."

"Oh, Leo, I love you!" she gasped, her flesh squeezing around me. "I'm going to cum on your big dick."

I rammed into my sexy monster girl. Her wings flapped. Her silvery ass rippled with my every plunge into her tight bowels. My numb fingers squeezed those electric breasts. I jiggled them. Loved their soft weight. They were perfect tits. A perfect woman.

And I got to fuck her. Love her. Own her.

My hips hammered her. My lusts surged through her as I fucked her on a bed I created. The passion echoed through the dungeon. I groaned at the heat that rushed through me. My dick plunged over and over into her bowels, her hot asshole gripping me. I reveled in my power over her.

"Oh, yes!" I groaned. "That's it. You're going to make me explode, aren't you? Just spurt all my cum into your asshole."

"Yes, Leo!" She clenched down hard. Her velvety sheath swelled that pressure at the tip of my dick. "Give me your cum. I love the rush of it gushing into me. That amazing spurt of your passion flowing into me."

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned and buried to the hilt in her.

"Leo!" Her asshole spasmed around my dick. Her wings flared with incandescent brilliance. Lightning arced into the stone wall, the room strobing with her passion. "Cum in me, Leo!"

"Yes!" I threw back my head and erupted. "Lana Fulmine!"

Spurt after spurt of my cum fired into her cunt. It burst out of me. My balls tightened. I groaned as I unloaded more and more of my spunk into her. I pumped her full of it all. The heady rush shot through me. Stars danced before my eyes.

I rode this orgasmic high. It flowed out of me. This wonderful rush of ecstasy. I pumped it into her asshole. I sucked in deep breaths, the heady delight spilling through me. My eyes fluttered. My chest rose and fell. The heat blazed through me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned. "Damn, Lana, you're amazing. I'm going to enjoy you so much."

"Leo," she whimpered. "My number one fan. We're going to have fun, aren't we?"

I squeezed her tits and said, "Yes, we are." I looked around the room. "We have a dungeon to build, don't we?"

12