Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6.
4.3k words
4.41
27.4k
37

Part 6 of the 138 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

Lana Fulmine savored the feel of the two will o' wisps sucking on her nipples. Hearing them call her 'Big Sis Lana' sent this wonderful thrill through the movie star. To her, this was far, far better than sitting bored on a set for three hours waiting for the crew to set up everything so she could spend the next three hours saying the same lines over and over again until it was perfect.

Here she just had to be herself and love her number one fan. Leo Baldwin was having fun licking and lapping at his new monster girls' cunts, the two sisters moaning and gasping as he devoured them while Lana savored those hungry mouths sucking at her nipples.

Kibir and Sviesos had such exciting mouths. They were birthed out of Lightning like Lana had been, but were different. They were made of the roiling plasma, their blue bodies rubbing against her silver flesh. Lana's toes curled as they nursed on her hard nipples.

"That's it," Lana cooed. "Mmm, yes, yes, you two are going to serve Lord Leo with all your hearts."

They both squealed around her nipples with such enthusiasm.

"That's what I thought," Lana said, a big smile crossing her plump lips. "Mmm, yes, yes, you feel amazing. You're going to make me cum, aren't you?"

They both moaned.

"And I'll make you cum, too," the lightning sprite said. She licked her lips. "Oh, yes, I know how to eat pussy, too. I had to go down on more than one dyke casting director to get roles. God, Hollywood is such a fucked up cesspool. Here, it's more simple. We love Leo."

Sviesos popped her mouth off Lana's nub. "We do, big sis!"

Big sis, thought the movie star. Her lightning wings flexed and crackled. What a naughty thing for these two delectable cuties to call me. "Now, why don't you sit on my face, Sviesos, and you, Kibir, put that mouth to better use."

Kibir popped her mouth off Lana's nipple. "You want me to suck on your pussy, don't you?"

"And lick at it and finger it and do all the naughty things you want to it," Lana moaned.

"I can, big sis!" Kibir grinned. She had such plump lips and exciting eyes. "You're so sexy."

"Yes, yes, you are, big sis!" moaned Sviesos as she moved.

Lana glanced over at the other two will o' wisps getting their cunts devoured by Leo. He feasted on them, the top of his head peeking out over Zaibas's rump. Lana's number one fan had brought her to this exciting world. She was so thrilled to get to explore every bit of it.

Sviesos straddled Lana's head. The will o' wisp's pussy lowered down to the movie star's face. That tart delight, pussy lips roiling with plasma, planted on Lana's mouth. She flicked her tongue out, sliding through the exciting folds, tasting tart monster girl pussy.

"Delicious," Lana Fulmine groaned in that trademark sultry purr of hers that had made so many boys, like her number one fan, fall in love with her.

She grabbed Sviesos's thighs, gripping those warm legs tight, and devoured the will o' wisp's pussy. She licked with hunger, devouring that delightful pussy. Tart juices poured into Lana's mouth, her body trembling in delight, large boobs jiggling.

"Ooh, big sis!" moaned Sviesos. Her hands grabbed Lana's tits and kneaded them. That sent more thrills through the lightning sprite.

Then a new delight joined the fun. Kibir's hands pushed apart Lana's thighs. The monster girl just dived in. She pressed her mouth into Lana's hairless pussy and licked. The warm, tingly tongue of plasma slid through the movie star's juicy folds.

Pleasure raced through her.

"Yes!" Lana Fulmine moaned into Sviesos's pussy. She fluttered her tongue and licked up and down the will o' wisp's twat. The monster girl moaned, wiggling from side to side as Lana feasted on her. "Ooh, that's good."

"Eat big sis's pussy!" Sviesos moaned.

"I am!" Kibir cooed. "Ooh, she tastes so good. I love it."

"So does Sviesos," Lana moaned.

She thrust her tongue into the monster girl's twat, feeling those silky, wet walls. Sviesos moaned, her butt-cheeks clenching right before Lana's eyes. The monster girl's back arched, her white hair dancing over the swirling patterns of blues that made up her flesh. Tart juices ran over Lana's tongue.

Lightning arced between the strands of Lana's hair. Her wings twitched as she savored Kibir's hungry licking. The will o' wisp knew just where to lick and lap and caress to make Lana's cunt melt. She savored that wonderful sensation as she shuddered on her back, the delight rushing through her body.

She clamped her thighs down on that licking monster girl's head. Lana held Kibir tight to her pussy, savoring that tongue licking and lapping at her. She knew she would have a huge orgasm. Just a sizzling explosion of bliss that would wash through her.

She couldn't wait.

Her tongue plowed into the other will o' wisp's pussy, just feasting on the naughty monster girl with hunger. Lana loved it. She was a naughty monster girl, too. This world was so amazing. She was so happy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Sviesos moaned, her hands kneading into Lana's tits. "Oh, big sis, yes, yes. You're going to make me explode."

"Good," Lana moaned. She fluttered her tongue around in fast circles, licking and lapping at the delicious snatch sitting on her face. "Mmm, yes, yes, just cum on me."

"Yes, yes, cum on her!" Kibir moaned, her tongue fluttering up and brushing Lana's clit.

The lightning sprite bucked. Pleasure zapped from her clit as Kibir bathed it with her tongue. The movie star loved it. More lightning arced between the strands of her hair. She moaned out in delight, feasting on Sviesos's pussy with such hunger. She devoured the monster girl's cunt, drinking up all those juices.

Sviesos loved it. Her fingers slid up Lana's tits to those nipples topping them. The movie star enjoyed how the will o' wisp twisted those nubs. Sparks flared from those hard points. They showered through Lana's body, feeding her growing orgasm.

"God, yes!" she moaned. "Ooh, that's good."

"Mmm, Lady Uttu's sizzling cunt!" purred Sviesos. "I like that. That's so nice. Ooh, you're making my pussy feel so good. Yes, yes, I'm going to cum."

"Cum!" Kibir moaned and sucked on Lana's clit.

"Cum with me!" the movie star moaned, her wings twitching. Her pussy clenched.

Two of Kibir's fingers buried into the zapping depths of Lana Fulmine's pussy. She clamped her sheath down on those intruding digits. The pleasure rushed through her. She groaned and humped against Kibir's sucking mouth on her clit.

Lana's tongue swirled through Sviesos's pussy. At the same time, the movie star's silver hand slid up the will o' wisp's blue thigh. She reached for her fellow lightning monster girl's pussy. For that throbbing clit. She caressed over roiling flesh and found Sviesos's labia.

And the little bud nestled in those petals.

"Big sis!" Sviesos moaned, her ass clenching. "Yes, yes, big sis! You're amazing. You're almost as awesome as Lord Leo."

In the real world, Lana would have been offended that anyone would be more awesome than her, but she understood. Her number one fan was the most important person in the world. He was more awesome than her. She was lucky to be his lightning sprite.

She rubbed hard at Sviesos's clit and fucked her tongue in and out of the will o' wisp's tart pussy. At the same time, Lana Fulmine's nub throbbed in Kibir's mouth. The other will o' wisp sucked with such hunger, nursing with such passion on that naughty nub and thrust two digits into Lana's pussy.

An orgasm swelled faster and faster in Lana.

She moaned into Sviesos's pussy, fingers dancing over the will o' wisp's nub.

"Big sis!" Sviesos gasped. "Thank you!"

Tart pussy juices gushed out of the will o' wisp's pussy.

Lana Fulmine drank down that wonderful delight. Her eyes watched Sviesos's butt-cheeks clenching, the swirls of sapphires, azures, periwinkles, and other hues of blue dancing across the will o' wisp's skin.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" the movie star moaned, the excitement of drinking down Sviesos's yummy cunt cream sending her over the edge.

Lana Fulmine came.

Her body bucked as her orgasm surged through her. She shuddered on her back, bucking through the bliss that raced through her body. Her pussy writhed around Kibir's thrusting fingers. Lana whimpered and moaned, the heat rushing through her body. Her toes curled. Her breasts jiggled from the wonderful heat that rushed through her body.

"So good!" Kibir moaned, licking up the juices gushing out around her digits buried in Lana's cunt. "Big sis! You taste so good!"

"You're amazing, big sis!" moaned Sviesos as she squirmed atop Lana's mouth.

Lana lapped at the will o' wisp and drank down all her juices. Her body bucked through her own rapture. She savored it. The heat rushed through her. It was so wild to experience. Stars danced across her vision while lightning zapped between strands of her hair.

She hit the peak of her orgasm, her entire body electrified. She shuddered, hearing the other two monster girls cumming together. Her number one fan had pleased them. That made her so happy for the will o' wisps. She was so glad they got to enjoy such naughty delights.

* * / *

I stood up, pussy cream dripping from my face. My two will o' wisp sisters were still squirming together. Zaibas's ass clenched as she ground her cunt against Svyte's cunt. My dick ached. I had to fuck them hard.

Fuck them both.

Could I really do this? I had this idea. I wanted to try it out. I ached to fuck from one sister's cunt to the other. It would be so hot. My dick throbbed at the taboo idea of enjoying a pair of sisters. They were kissing, sharing their naughty passion.

I pressed my cock against Svyte's pussy. She moaned, her hands sliding up and down her sister's back. I loved the sight. On the other side of the bed, Sviesos was sliding off of Lana's face and Kibir was lifting her head from between the movie star's thighs.

"Mmm, my turn to eat you out, Kibir," Lana moaned. "Lie on your back. And Sviesos, eat me out."

"Yes, big sis!" the other two will o' wisps moaned together, looking so happy.

I thrust into Svyte's pussy. I buried my cock into her warm depths. It was incredible to be swallowed by her sheath. Her cunt squeezed around me. She held me tight as I buried to the hilt in her. I felt Zaibas's pussy rubbing on my bush, soaking my hairs.

"Yes, Lord Leo!" moaned Svyte. "Lord Enlil's zapping cock! You're so big."

"Ooh, ooh, lucky you!" moaned Zaibas, squirming around.

"You'll get your turn," I said.

SMACK!

My hand cracked on her butt-cheek, her blue, swirling flesh rippling. "Trust me."

"I do, Lord Leo!" she moaned.

As I drew back through the delight of Svyte's pussy, I watched as Kibir stretched out on her back. Her white hair fanned over the bed, her large breasts pillowing into two lush mounds. Lana ducked her head down. Her golden hair, crackling with lightning, spilled over Kibir's thighs. Lana buried her face into will o' wisp pussy while Sviesos knelt behind my movie star. With a giggle, Sviesos ducked her head down.

Lana squealed as she had her cunt eaten out by Sviesos.

It was hot to watch as I pumped away at Svyte's pussy. My will o' wisp clenched her twat about me, whimpering and moaning as she squirmed beneath her sister. It was such a hot thing to watch. It made my dick throb and ache as I pumped away at her cunt.

But I had to be in Zaibas, too. I couldn't just fuck Svyte.

I ripped my dick out of the warm and silky heaven of Svyte's pussy, shifted my cock up a few inches, and thrust into Zaibas's depths. We both groaned as I penetrated her roiling pussy. Her flesh squeezed around me, welcoming my dick soaked in her sister's cream.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned. "Lady Uttu's sizzling pussy, that's so good. Ooh, yes, yes, that's wonderful."

I grinned, so glad that she enjoyed it.

I fucked away at Zaibas's cunt while my balls smacked into Svyte's pussy. The heat rippled around my dick. It was so amazing to feel. My dick throbbed in her cunt. She moaned, her butt-cheeks rippling from the impact.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned. "Oh, Lord Leo, you're churning up my pussy."

"I know," I groaned and then ripped my cock out of her cunt and shifted down to her sister's twat.

I buried into Svyte's pussy in a single thrust. Her hot twat welcomed me. She gasped, her fingernails biting into her sister's back. It was so delicious to watch. I loved it. My dick throbbed in her depths. I savored the heat of her cunt.

I fucked away at her. I pounded her pussy with hard strokes. I buried into her again and again, slamming to the depths of her twat with my powerful strokes. I groaned, loving every moment of burying into her snatch.

Then I switched back to her sister's twat. I slammed into Zaibas's cunt, my dick drinking in the friction of her tight sheath. She felt as delicious as Svyte. I pumped away at her for a few strokes and then I was switching again.

"Fuck!" I growled as I plunged into Svyte's pussy.

"Lord Leo!" she groaned in triumph. "Your dick is amazing. Lord Enlil's zapping dick, yes!"

I reveled in her hot and juicy pussy, fucking the will o' wisp with passion while Zaibas squirmed and whimpered. She needed me, too. I ripped out of Svyte and buried into the tightness of Zaibas's cunt. She felt so delicious. Just like her sister.

It was so hot to fuck the two sisters' pussies. I would only thrust away for a few strokes until I was switching back to the other's snatch. My balls swung. Their cream dripped from my cock. I mixed their juices. It was so wild. So hot.

"Lord Leo!" they squealed. "I love your dick, Lord Leo!"

"Your cock is amazing, Lord Leo!"

"Fuck my pussy hard, Lord Leo!"

"Lady Uttu's sizzling cunt, I love your dick!"

"Your cock is the best, Lord Leo! The best!"

My orgasm built and built with every plunge into one of the sisters' cunts. That moment of parting her labia and feeling her hot sheath sliding around my cock was incredible. The sensation flowed down to my balls that brimmed with the cum that I would just fire into them.

I would fuck them for five or six strokes and then rip out. My cock would be bathed by cool air, soaked in will o' wisp pussy cream. Then I rammed into the other sister's snatch. The same experience engulfed me again, bringing me a little closer to cumming.

Svyte and Zaibas shared their incestuous passion for each other. Kissing. Their big boobs pressed tight. They tribbed their clits together, hips undulating as I fucked back and forth from their delicious pussies.

We were all building towards our orgasms just like the other three were.

Lana feasted on Kibir's pussy. Lying on her back, Kibir's big tits jiggled as she shuddered. Sviesos had her lips glued to my movie star's rump while her blue hand slid over Lana's silver ass. I watched the show as I enjoyed the sisters' twats.

I slammed into Svyte's pussy when something delicious happened.

She came.

"Lord Leo!" she squealed, bucking beneath her sister as she climaxed. Her fingernails clawed at her fellow will o' wisp's back as her pussy went wild around my dick.

"Fuck!" I groaned at that hot flesh sucking at my dick. Her cunt felt amazing. I groaned, my balls tightening. The heat rushed through my body. "Goddamn, fuck, that's good."

"Cum in me, Lord Leo!" Svyte moaned as her pussy begged me to do just that. Her hot flesh rippled around me, bathing my dick in pleasure.

"No, no, I need him to cum in me!" moaned Zaibas. "I need to cum! No fair hogging him, Svyte!"

"Lord Leo!" Svyte just moaned, her cunt spasming around my dick.

I wanted to cum in her. To just erupt, but Zaibas must be on the verge of orgasming, too. She deserved to have that pleasure. She was just as sexy as her sister. I ripped my cock out of Svyte's wonderful, heavenly cunt with a groan.

"No!" she whimpered.

I shifted my cock up and slammed into Zaibas's pussy.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Lord Leo! I love you! Your cock is the best. Lady Uttu's sizzling cunt, yes!"

Her pussy writhed around my dick. I groaned as I savored her hungry cunt spasming around my shaft. She sucked at me. I shuddered, my balls relaxing as that wonderful twat massaged me to the point of exploding.

I relaxed my self-control.

"Fucking hell, yes!" I gasped out.

My cum fired into Zaibas's pussy. I pumped spurt after spurt of my jizz into her. Stars burst across my vision. My balls tensed as they emptied into her cunt. She moaned in delight. Her hungry flesh sucked at me. She worked at me with that delicious twat.

But Svyte needed my cum, too.

Still spurting jizz, I ripped my dick out of Zaibas's pussy. Jizz splattered the sisters' vulvas, coating their swirling petals with milky cum. It dripped over them both as I buried into Svyte.

"God, yes!" I groaned as her spasming flesh welcomed me into her depths.

I finished unloading every drop of spunk I had in her. Stars danced across my eyes as I loved every moment of spurting in her. I savored the delicious pleasure. My tongue licked my lips, still coated in their tart delight. I savored the incestuous taste of their combined passion. It was such a heady thrill.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Lana moaned, her body trembling. "Sviesos! Oh, Sviesos, that's incredible. That's what I love. You're making me feel amazing."

"I bet she is," I groaned, my dick throbbing and aching.

"Big sis!" gasped Kibir. She swayed. "Oh, big sis, that's it. Ooh, that's it. That's wonderful."

I watched them cumming as Svyte's pussy slowed its spasms around my dick. She kissed her sister; the sounds they made were so delicious. My cock throbbed so hard. I was ready to love my monster girls.

"Lana," I said once she was done cumming, "want to switch? I left mine full of my cum."

"Oh, you are my number one fan," groaned Lana. "You know just what I want."

I winked at her.

I pulled my cock out of Svyte's pussy and moved around them. Sviesos and Kibir were sitting up, both staring at me. I paused and kissed Lana, our lips smeared in tart pussy cream. Hers was so much fresher. I loved the taste of Kibir on her lips. Then we broke apart. She slid off the bed to devour Svyte's and Zaibas's pussies while I had Kibir and Sviesos to play with.

The two sisters beamed up at me with such naughty gleams in their eyes. They were making me shiver. They were so sexy. My dick throbbed, so ready to enjoy them both. I studied their bountiful figures.

"Sviesos gets to ride my cock and, Kibir, you get my face," I said.

"Lucky me," Kibir said.

"I think I'm the lucky one," Sviesos said, grabbing my cock. She stroked my wet dick soaked in her sisters' pussy cream.

I just stretched out on my back, so ready to love my other two will o' wisps. They were so sexy and delicious. I would have so much fun. It would be the best thing in the world. I couldn't wait to enjoy them both.

They both straddled me, Sviesos sliding over my waist, her hand gripping my cock, while her sister straddled my face. Her hairless pussy hovered right above my head. Together, they lowered their cunts to me.

Sviesos's pussy lips brushed my cock first. She groaned as she sank her juicy snatch down my dick. Kibir, meanwhile, smiled down at me past her large tits. She was sitting on me with her back to her sister. I thought that was naughty of her.

I stared up at those lush tits of her swirling with azures and cerulean vapors, the hues mixing together. As Sviesos's cunt swallowed my dick, Kibir's settled on my mouth. Her tart juices, a lighter flavor than her sisters' soaked my taste buds. I loved it.

I licked at her as my dick throbbed in Sviesos's cunt. Kibir moaned. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them. Her hard nipples thrust from the tips. White hair swayed about her cute face as she stared down at me, her eyes glowing.

12