Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady Uttu's sizzling cunt," she moaned as my tongue dug through her folds, gathering up her tart juices. "That feels so good."

I winked at her.

"Yes, yes, Lord Enlil's zapping dick," moaned Sviesos as she rode me. She worked that wonderful cunt up and down my cock, squeezing about me as she rose up me.

"Oh, that's so delicious," Lana moaned in the background. "Mmm, my number one fan's jizz leaking out of your sexy pussies."

"Ooh, Big Sis Lana!" moaned Svyte. "That's so nice."

"It is," Zaibas cooed in her throatier tone.

I loved it. My dick throbbed in Sviesos's cunt. She slammed her pussy down my dick then slid up it slowly, her pussy squeezing at me, sucking at me. My balls twitched. I groaned into Kibir's yummy cunt. My tongue thrust deep into her, swirling around.

She kneaded her tits as I feasted on her pussy. She cooed in delight as those big, lush mounds dimpled beneath her fingers. It was so hot to watch as I drank the tart juices leaking out of her cunt. They flowed into my mouth.

Such yummy delight to imbibe.

I sucked it all down. I loved every moment of feasting on her cunt. I devoured every drop she had. I loved it. My tongue fluttered up and down her pussy. I sucked down her juices, wanting her to enjoy every bit of passion that I could give her.

All while her sister worked her cunt up and down my dick.

"Damn," I groaned. "Damn, Sviesos, you love my cock."

"Of course I do, Lord Leo!" she moaned, her pussy clenching about my shaft as she slid up. "You have the best dick in the world."

"You do," Lana Fulmine moaned.

"So amazing, Lord Leo!" Svyte gushed.

"I can't wait for my turn!" Kibir moaned, her fingers digging into her tits as she squirmed her cunt on me.

I winked up at her.

She giggled, her hips grinding her pussy in slow circles on my mouth. Her tart cream coated my lips and chin. My nose breathed in that wonderful aroma. I fucked my tongue into her depths, loving her pussy clenching down on me like her sister's twat did about my dick. The two will o' wisps were driving me wild.

Sviesos rode me faster and faster. Her pussy grew hotter and hotter. She moaned, her tits slapping together. I loved the sound they made, that smack of heavy flesh on flesh. Her cunt swelled that ache at the tip of my dick. That explosive need to cum that would burst out of me.

I couldn't wait to bathe her cunt with all my jizz. I would pump so much spunk into Sviesos's cunt. I groaned into Kibir's twat. My tongue swirled through her hot folds. She groaned, her fingers sliding up to her nipples.

She pinched those dark-blue nubs, moaning, "Lady Uttu's sizzling cunt! I love your mouth on my pussy, Lord Leo. Thank you for making me."

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Sviesos. "We're yours! Yours!" Her pussy slammed down my cock. Her flesh spasmed.

I groaned as her hot cunt writhed around my dick. She slid up my shaft, her rippling flesh sucking at my cock. My body trembled as my balls tightened. Her pussy felt heavenly around me, bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

I latched onto Kibir's clit and sucked hard. I nursed on that bud as Sviesos's pussy suckled at my dick. Her hot flesh worked around me, bringing me closer and closer to that moment when I would erupt in her.

Just flood her with all my spunk.

"Oh, Lord Leo!" gasped Kibir. She pinched her nipples hard and then tugged on them, stretching out her breasts. They stretched before her. The swirling pattern of blues danced faster through her. She threw back her head. "Yes! Lady Uttu's sizzling cunt!"

Her hot juices gushed into my mouth. That flood of delight poured out of her cunt and drowned me. I gulped down her tart delight and groaned. My body bucked. I fired my jizz into her sister's pussy. I flooded Sviesos with my cum.

"Lord Leo, you honor me with your seed!" Sviesos moaned, her pussy spasming even harder around my dick. She sucked at me with that naughty cunt.

"Fuck!" I growled, pumping my cum into her pussy.

I writhed on the bed. I shuddered through the bliss of my orgasm while drinking down all of Kibir's yummy pussy cream. I swallowed every drop of it. That wonderful cream soaked my mouth. She tasted so good. Such a delicious treat for me to gulp down. It was amazing to experience.

My mind buzzed from the bliss that rushed through me. My heart pounded in my chest. My toes curled. Sviesos's pussy milked out the last of my cum. I hit that peak of orgasmic bliss. I was in heaven. This was what I had missed out on all nineteen years I'd been alive. My own harem of sexy women.

They might be monster girls, but they were still awesome. Delicious. Fantastic.

"Ooh, ooh, my turn, Lord Leo?" Kibir asked. "Can you fuck me now?"

I smiled at her.

12