Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 11

Story Info
Chapter 11.
3.8k words
4.66
19.1k
29

Part 11 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven

"I worked with him at a cafe in Swansea," Usiku said as we helped Lana lie down on the bed. I had used my robe to bandage her wound. "Then I was here. He brought me from that life of drudgery and gave me something amazing." Grief flashed across her face.

"You loved him?"

She nodded, her eyes blinking. "But I am still your servant. Don't think I'm not." She touched my chest, the square Glyph of Darkness. "I can sense you're a good man. I want to serve you. He made mistakes. I won't betray you. I can't."

"So he's from England," I said, shaking my head.

"Welsh," she corrected. "The United Kingdom, not England. That's a different part of the country."

"Sorry," I said, giving her a brief smile. Then I groaned. "I need to do some work. Heal her. Restore my will o' wisps."

"They were brave fighters," said Usiku. "But we were prepared for them. We were watching Astovin and spotted you and Lana there. We followed you back and figured out your magic. I didn't give them much of a chance. They're low-level monster girls. They are not well-matched against companions like myself or your Lana."

I nodded, feeling drained. Empty. I had killed a man. It was self-defense, but I had been so wild. So angry. So out of control there at the end. Nothing had mattered to me but killing him. I just had to stab his dagger over and over into his body.

I sighed and stumbled into the vault room. My Void Crystal hummed away as it drew in mana. Souleen appeared on it. She gave me this concerned look. Such motherly love and warmth in her eyes as she quivered atop of it.

"I'm so sorry, Leo," she said. "I didn't want you to have to do that so soon."

I just nodded. "That's what I'll have to do again and again? They'll keep coming for me?"

She hesitated. "Yes. Other Dungeon Builders, and the heroes. They either want your power or to stop you from growing it."

"Why?" I asked. Something brittle broke in my voice. "Why was I brought here and put in this position?"

Souleen gave me a helpless look. "I don't know. Besides to protect me, I really don't know." She floated up to me. "But you did protect me. Thank you, my Lord." She kissed me on the lips with her dainty ones.

I sighed and then I grabbed the Crystal. I had work to do. The moment I did, I felt the connection to Lana and to Usiku. I could restore their injuries. Usiku's throat throbbed from Lana's attack, while my poor movie starlet had a deep wound to her guts.

I repaired it, restoring the perfection of her flesh.

"Thank you, Leo," Lana called from the other room.

I only nodded as I felt the reserve of will o' wisps I could make. I sensed the souls of my six dead ones. I concentrated and they flashed into appearance around me. Sviesos first, then the others. Their busty breasts heaved as they appeared.

"Lord Leo!" each one cried out and threw herself at me to hug me and kiss my cheeks or lips, heedless of the blood on me. Each one apologized for their failure.

"You didn't fail," I told them, meaning it. "I need to make better use of your abilities." I had to think about that. Design better dungeons. "Are you okay?"

Each one assured me she was.

I also found I could make another type of monster girl, wildhounds. They were darkness monster girls. I held off on that for the moment. There was another being I could create. Another companion like Lana Fulmine. A person drawn from my world and given a new body and purpose.

I shuddered at that. I didn't want to deal with that now. I hurt.

Instead, I created another room. Off my bedroom to the west, I carved out the space for a hot spring bath. I made a tiled room of soft blue, and filled it with a pool of steaming water. It bubbled up from deep below, warmed by the earth. It was a self-cleaning pool.

Then I removed the body from my dungeon. I dissolved Mthunzi's corpse into nothingness. I cleansed his blood away. From the floor. And my body. I wiped away all traces of him, even the dagger I killed him with.

Especially the dagger.

That done, I healed myself. I used the power to reshape reality in my dungeon to mend the blows to my head and collarbone. I sighed as the nausea in my stomach faded. The headache dwindled and then vanished.

I staggered out of the room and into the bedroom. Lana was sitting up. She still had golden blood smeared on her body, but she stretched, her gorgeous form flexing. Her round breasts heaved. She had a smoldering look in her blue eyes. Her golden hair spilled down around her face, little arcs of blue lightning crackling between her strands.

Beside her, Usiku smiled at me. The fomorian had large breasts that swayed with her every movement. Her figure was gorgeous. Lush. I could see why Mthunzi would have brought her to this world.

"What's through the new door, Leo?" Lana Fulmine asked.

"Relaxation," I said and marched to the door. I opened it and ushered them in.

"Oh, my, yes," Lana Fulmine said. "Washing with a bucket and cloth is not the same as luxuriating in warm, hot water."

"No," Usiku said. "Trust the man to forget about such comforts."

"Right?" Lana asked as she stepped towards the water.

"Wait, it's a Japanese style bath," I said. "Let's wash off before we get into the water. Then we can relax in it."

"We have to get Lord Leo scrubbed clean, Big Sis Lana," said Svyte. The will o' wisp picked up a bucket and a washcloth I had added to the room.

"And you, too, big sis," Gintaras added. "Let's get you nice and clean."

I sank down onto a stone bench and let Svyte and Zaibas run their hands over me. My will o' wisps had big smiles on their faces as they worked. They scrubbed my body with the washcloths, Zaibas rubbing my back and Svyte wiping at my face. They stroked me with their gentle touch. I smiled at the softness.

Svyte had a cute smile on her face as she worked. "Mmm, there you are, Lord Leo." She kissed me where I had been bleeding. "All better." She kissed me lower. "I'm so glad you're safe and hale. When I died, I was so worried."

"Worried?" I asked.

"In the crystal. I was supposed to be dreaming, but it was so hard knowing the dungeon was under attack."

"Right," Gintaras said as she wiped off the blood from Lana's stomach. Kibir worked on Lana's back. The other two will o' wisps were cleaning Usiku.

"But we're all back because Lord Leo cannot be stopped," Sviesos said, her washcloth soaping over Usiku's big breasts. She coated them in soapy suds. "You're amazing, Lord Leo."

I grinned at her. I was amazing. Already, I was feeling better. Relaxing. I had won this battle. I had prevailed. He had attacked me. Invaded me. Now I would enjoy my rewards. I stood up and headed to the water, eager to sink in and relax.

I slid into the warmth. It was almost hot. That bracing heat that you needed just a moment to get used to before it felt amazing. I sank slowly into it. I sat on the lip, my legs thrust out. It was a large pool. It could fit dozens and dozens in here.

Maybe I would have a harem. I could make those wildhounds, whatever they would look like. And I had another companion to make. A shameful heat already filled me at who I thought about. I pushed that down. I couldn't bring her in, right?

Lana groaned as she stepped inside, followed by Usiku. The will o' wisps all stepped in and gasped in delight, their bodies rippling and rolling with the swirling patterns of sapphire, azure, and cerulean.

Svyte and Zaibas slipped in beside me. I put my arms around them and smiled. It basically was a hot tub with two sexy women snuggled up beside me; their breasts were on me. I closed my eyes and I just relaxed.

I let the heat soak through me.

I drifted into a daze, just enjoying the relaxation. I needed it. I had earned it, hadn't I? What I had gone through was insane. Intense. It was only fair that I earned this moment of relaxation. I breathed in slowly, savoring the water soaking over my body.

My toes curled in the water. The steam rose around us. None of us talked for a while. We were all just enjoying this delight. Then hands stroked my body. Svyte and her sister caressed over my skin. I groaned, loving that feeling. It was intoxicating.

I smiled.

I hardened. My cock throbbed and ached in the warm water. That urge to enjoy myself swelled in me. My toes curled in the water as their hands caressed over my flesh. Their touch was delicious. It was perfect. Just what I wanted to experience.

I shifted in the water as their hands swept over me. They felt so delicious as they stroked me. It was an incredible delight to enjoy. My eyes opened. I stared at Lana and Usiku on the other side of the pool.

"He wants you," Lana said.

Usiku's eyes fell on me. She smiled. "I am yours, Lord Leo. You own me. Do you know how sexy that is?"

"How?" I asked, groaning as Svyte grabbed my cock. She held it tight in her hand. She stroked up and down my dick, pleasured me as she licked at my ear.

"What's the hottest thing you've ever seen in porn?" asked Usiku as she stood up. Water spilled off of her purple flesh, her large breasts jiggling and swaying.

"I don't know," I said. "Probably that time Nina Naughty had her cunt fisted by this MILF porn star while she was munching on this barely legal cutie twat. They were pretending to be step-sisters caught by their step-mother. One of my favorite movies."

Nina Naughty was my favorite porn star.

"Well, that does sound pretty sexy, right?" she asked. "Mmm, I feel a million times hotter being yours than that clip is."

"That's a lot," I said. "You know what else I liked to see Nina Naughty do?"

"What?" Usiku asked as she crossed the pool. The water deepened in the middle, rising almost up to her breasts. They swayed above the steaming liquid.

"Suck a cock with another porn start. That POV of them gobbling on a guy's dick until he fires cum all over their faces."

"Ooh, now that sounds like a role made for me," said Lana. My lightning sprite movie star stood up. She had not a problem with water despite her wings made of electricity. Magic was a wonderful thing.

She, too, crossed the pool towards me. I groaned and stood up. My cock thrust up above the steaming surface. Usiku reached me and grabbed my cock with one hand. Her other seized the back of my neck. She pulled me in for a hungry kiss.

I groaned, my lips melting against hers. I closed my eyes, savoring the feel of her lips on mine. They were soft and sweet. Her tongue played with mine. Her hand stroked up and down my cock. The fomorian had a wonderful touch. The perfect stroke.

She knew how to please a man.

Water splashed as Lana approached. Then she was standing beside Usiku. My movie starlet leaned in and joined the kiss, her lips tingling on mine. I groaned at the three-way kiss, tongues dancing. Their breasts rubbed into my sides.

"Let's see the naughty performance!" Svyte cheered. "This porn sounds so hot."

"Yes, it does," Kibir said. "Ooh, Gintaras, you shouldn't touch me like that."

"Why not?" asked Gintaras. "You don't like your sister touching your pussy?"

"I like it too much! I want to watch the show. I can't do that if I'm cumming hard, now can I?"

"I promise not to make you cum." Gintaras paused. "Hard."

Both of the will o' wisps burst into naughty giggles. I loved it. My dick ached and throbbed. I was so ready for the two monster girls kissing me to suck on my cock and do such wicked and naughty things to me. For them to just fall to their knees.

So I broke the kiss and said, "Well, ladies. Action."

"Yes, director," moaned Lana Fulmine. "Mmm, we're going to suck your cock until you cum all over our naughty faces."

"Yes, yes," Usiku cooed, her nipples rubbing hard against me. "Just shower us in your jizz. It'll be incredible."

"Yes, it will," I groaned, my dick on fire.

They sank before me. Their breasts dragged down my body. I loved the feel of them. Their nipples caressed over me. It was incredible to feel. I loved every moment of it. The heat rushed through me. My dick throbbed as they both grabbed my cock, Lana holding at the base, her silver fingers contrasting with Usiku's purple digits.

Their faces pressed together, Lana's golden hair spilling over into Usiku's gray-blue strands. Then their lips kissed at my cock. I groaned at the differences, how Lana's had that extra tingle while Usiku's were so plump and delicious.

"Yes," I groaned.

The will o' wisps all watched. They had paired up. Svyte and Zaibas fingered each other's pussy, just like Kibir and Gintaras did. Sviesos and Dvasia were instead fingering each other's asshole. Seeing the pairs of sisters doing that naughty act sent such a naughty thrill racing through my cock.

That made me think of who I should choose for my darkness companion despite how wrong it was.

Usiku and Lana licked at my cock. They swirled their tongues around my dick. The heat shot through me. I groaned at how amazing their tongues felt. They licked and lapped over me. They caressed me with just the right amount of flicking pleasure.

"Fuck," I panted, my hands grabbing their hair. Sparks flared from Lana's, but I didn't care. My fingers might numb, but I would hold on tight. "That's it. That's how you love my cock."

"Love his cock!" Svyte moaned, her fingers plunging into her sister's cunt.

"Mmm, make him cum all over your faces," Dvasia moaned, her large breasts rubbing into her sister's equally big tits.

"We will," Lana Fulmine purred. "Leo will cum all over our faces."

"Yes," groaned Usiku. Her blue eyes peered up at me. They were a darker shade than Lana's brilliant sapphires. Shadowy.

Their tongues bathed my crown and brushed each other. Their lips caressed, almost kissing each other as they loved the tip of my cock. My dick throbbed in their stroking hands. They pumped up and down my shaft, sending pleasure to my balls.

I loved it. The waters warmed my legs. The steam rose around me as the pleasure of their touch spilled over me. My hands dug into their hair. I gripped them tight, reveling in this wonderful pleasure. I would have such a huge orgasm.

Just shower them in my cum. It would be magnificent. I would have such a huge burst of spunk. I couldn't wait to shower them in my spunk. Just erupt blast after blast of my jizz onto them and witness them dripping in my seed.

Submitting to me.

I groaned, savoring every moment of them stroking me. Kissing and licking at me. Then Usiku sucked my cock into her mouth. The fomorian nursed on me with hunger. Her cheeks hollowed. Her blue eyes stared up at me with worship.

"That's it," Lana Fulmine cooed. "Pleasure his big dick. Mmm, you want him to cum, don't you?"

Usiku moaned.

"Naughty slut." Lana Fulmine licked Usiku's ears. The fomorian shivered and sucked harder.

"Make him cum!" Gintaras cried out, her fingers working furiously at her sister's cunt. She plunged her digits in and out of that snatch. My cock ached as I watched the festivities. It was such a hot sight to witness.

"Yes, yes, we're going to have such a huge orgasm watching," moaned Sviesos. She glanced at her sister. "Right?"

Dvasia nodded. "Oh, yes."

My dick throbbed in Usiku's mouth. She danced her tongue around my crown, stroking it. The pleasure raced down my shaft to my balls. They tightened. I groaned, loving every moment of that naughty tongue swirling around my cock. I would have such a huge orgasm. Just a mighty burst of pleasure that would explode out of me.

It would be intense. Insane. I couldn't wait for it to erupt from me. The pleasure would rush out of my cock and flood her mouth. But I didn't want to cum just yet. I wanted to enjoy getting a double-blow job from the two sexy monster girls.

"Mmm, my turn," Lana Fulmine purred. "Right, director?"

"Yes, yes, switch!" I moaned. "And Usiku, suck my balls."

She slid her lips off my dick and plopped off the crown. Drool connected us for a moment, shiny strands that snapped. "Yes, Lord Leo."

Usiku ducked her head down and sucked on my balls. As she did, Lana engulfed my cock. She sucked me into her mouth with hunger, her tingling tongue racing around it. Pleasure shot down to my nuts. It was incredible to feel Usiku nibbling on one.

"Oh, god, yes," I groaned, my toes curling in the water. "That's it. You two are going to get my cum showering over your faces."

Lana squealed in delight. She sucked harder at my cock. She nursed with hunger on me. I groaned at the force of her sucking. Her tongue danced around my dick. She caressed me. She stimulated me, bringing me closer to my eruption.

Usiku sucked on my balls. She went back and forth, loving my hairy nuts while Lana Fulmine worshiped my dick. My movie starlet knew how to suck cock. Her blue eyes sparkled in delight as she worked her mouth up and down my cock.

"Damn, yes," I panted. "Oh, damn, that's good. Shit, yes. Switch!"

Lana Fulmine pulled her mouth off my cock with a wet plop. "Yes, director."

Then she ducked her head down and sucked my nuts into her mouth. I groaned at the feel of her nibbling on my right nut as Usiku abandoned the left. She stroked her hand up my cock, rubbing at the spit-soaked crown before her lips slid over it.

The fomorian suckled with such hunger. She nursed on my dick. My balls twitched and throbbed. I groaned, loving the way she made me feel. It was incredible. I would have such a huge orgasm. I would cum all over her face. Just jizz on her.

My heart pounded in my chest. The pressure pumped hot through my veins as they worshiped me. Lana's tingling tongue bathed my balls. She worshiped my hairy nuts with the same enthusiasm that Usiku loved the crown of my dick.

"Switch!"

They did. They slid their mouths off cock and balls and moved past each other. It was so incredible to feel them doing that. I would let them worship me for a few sucks and then give the command again. My dick dripped with saliva. It spilled down their faces.

They loved me with their mouths. My chest rose and fell. My hands gripped their hair as my ache swelled and swelled. I hurtled towards that moment of eruption. That moment when I would fire all my cum onto their faces.

"That's so hot," whimpered Dvasia as she fingered her sister's asshole.

"Going to make me cum," Zaibas moaned, her fingers plunging in and out of her sister's twat. The will o' wisps' naughty incest added to the building pressure in my balls.

"Good," I panted. "I'm getting there. Switch!"

Lana abandoned my cock and Usiku slurped it into her mouth. I groaned as Lana nursed on my right nut, my cum about to explode out of me. I couldn't take much more of this. I had to erupt on their faces.

Usiku sucked hard, her dark-blue eyes staring up at me. Her purple cheeks hollowed as she loved me. She made such obscene sounds as she did it. I groaned, my balls tensing. Tightening. I would explode in her face.

"Jerk me off!" I moaned. "It's time. I'm going to cum all over you two."

Their mouths plopped off my cock and balls. They pressed their cheeks together and fisted me. Usiku's hand slid over my spongy crown again and again. They opened their mouths wide, thrusting out their tongues.

"Cum on their faces, Lord Leo!" squealed Sviesos. Her breasts jiggled, her eyes so hot.

"Yes," I growled, Usiku's and Lana's hands pumping up and down my cock.

"Just splash our faces, Lord Leo!" Usiku moaned, that Celtic accent of hers so thick and sexy.

"Shower me in your affection!" Lana Fulmine moaned, her hair crackling with energy. "You're my number one fan! Coat me in it!"

"Us!" Usiku moaned.

"Yes, yes, yes!" groaned Gintaras as she fingered her sister, Kibir.

My balls tightened. And then I groaned and unloaded on the two faces before me. My cum fired out, bathing pearly white over Lana's silver and Usiku's purple skin. Pleasure slammed through me. I groaned, my dick pulsing with each blast. Rapture pulsed through my body.

12