Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water rippled around my legs. The steam of the new bath rose around us as I emptied my balls onto their faces. I shuddered, hitting that wonderful peak. Around the bathhouse, the pairs of will o' wisp sisters squealed as they joined me, cumming on each other's fingers.

"Lord Leo!" sang around me as I fired the last of my cum on my women's faces.

The jizz ran down Usiku's and Lana's lush features. Their tongues flicked out, licking up the cum that coated their plump lips. They both moaned, loving it. Then they turned to face the other. They both whimpered.

Then they attacked each other.

I smiled as they licked and lapped up the cum from the other's face with hunger. Pink tongues lapped up my pearly spunk in a frenzy. It was such a hot delight to witness. I grinned at it, my dick getting hard from the sight.

Don't waste all your energy, Lord Leo, Souleen whispered in my mind. You still have to create another companion from the Darkness Glyph.

That's not Usiku? I asked with a thought.

She's not your companion. She's now just one of your monster girls. A powerful one, but she is not someone your heart desires.

Faces flashed through my mind. Girls and women I knew from my life. Women I lusted for. Cared for. Women I shouldn't even think about.

12